What about skeletons? I'm sorry if this was asked already, just tired of getting player skeleton or sos related topics. Any way to add skeleton monsters one additional bone?

Sure it can be done, it's just that nobody has felt the need to do so yet (as far as I know). I am not a 3D modeller so I will not do it. I just provide the technical means to show already existing boner meshes in Skyrim. If you have a skeleton boner mesh I can add it.

Someone who knows how the parts fit together should be able to do it easily. (Not *those* parts--the 3D modeling parts). We have meshes for bones and skeletons and a skeleton for skeletons. All you need is to get a bone into its own mesh and attach it to the skeleton at the right angle. I was just reminded about this the other night when an Adept Necromancer got me down and his reanimated skeleton jumped me. 

Hey, I'd do it if some modder wants to walk me through it. I've looked at that stuff enough to know how squirrelly it is... I'm not prepared to take it on on my own.

Having said I wouldn't do it, I opened up the files with TES5Edit and it doesn't look too bad. I see the skin armors referencing one body armor addon and one penis armor addon. If I understand what you said up above, the SkyMoMod armor is using the same ID as the MoMod armor, so the non-erect MoMod armor isn't available. Copying the SMM armor and deleting the original makes the MM flaccid armor visible, so I can reference it as the flaccid armor and the new SMM armor as the erect version. Whew. But it doesn't require editing anything in nifskope.

So if I have all that right, I'll try it out a bit. If it works, I'll see if I can make a version without overlaps... it has gargoyles and werebears in there, and I think we have better solutions for those now.

Animation is playing only on human, not on the creature. Creature boners are showing allright, no issues there.

I did run FNIS User generator after installation, although there were 2 warnings which actually might be the issue I reckon. Here's the result:
"Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading zzLSARAddon V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

0_master usage: 3,0 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 1274 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
 2 Warning(s)."

Lordescobar666, Where do I find the log file? :<

Wow, sorry for such a late reply.

Maybe I should explain a bit about the save I use for this. It is an old SD save, I didn't do any sorts of clean upgrade method whatsoever.

Before I use this save, I tested Hentai Creatures, the Hentai flamer can strip just fine so that's why I was pretty sure I have everything.

Perhaps I should mention I use MO to run the game.

Papyrus.0.log

Maybe I should explain a bit about the save I use for this. It is an old SD save, I didn't do any sorts of clean upgrade method whatsoever.

Before I use this save, I tested Hentai Creatures, the Hentai flamer can strip just fine so that's why I was pretty sure I have everything.

Did you change any of SLNC's config files? According to the log the main config file cannot be read because it seems to be malformed of empty.

Reinstalling should solve this problem.

Is there a way to have the creatures have erect genitals when in a sex scene or aroused, but instead of having a flaccid dick having the standard meshes without genitals?

I tend to find trolls with their dicks hanging out quite distracting when playing normally, but when they're involved in a sex scene I do prefer them not to be air humping.

Is there a way to have the creatures have erect genitals when in a sex scene or aroused, but instead of having a flaccid dick having the standard meshes without genitals?

I tend to find trolls with their dicks hanging out quite distracting when playing normally, but when they're involved in a sex scene I do prefer them not to be air humping.

It is possible. For nearly all creatures the flaccid meshes are vanilla overrides. This means that you just need to delete the flaccid meshes so that the vanilla meshes are used instead (Frost Troll are the only exception, because to fix a bug they dynamically get a flaccid mesh equipped).

Hello,
I followed the instructions for the installation of this mod, but I can not see the penises of the animals, no. I have to make some changes in MCM or another ??

thk

Creatures are enabled by default, so no need to change anything in MCM menu. Could you post your log?

thanks for your help :)
how should I take the log?
you mean the complete list of mods installed?

Hello,
I followed the instructions for the installation of this mod, but I can not see the penises of the animals, no. I have to make some changes in MCM or another ??

thk

Creatures are enabled by default, so no need to change anything in MCM menu. Could you post your log?

I reinstalled creatures framework RC8 and now works but 'there are many creatures in the list, there is some hack to expand the mesh dick to all creatures of skyrim ??
thk again

Did you change any of SLNC's config files? According to the log the main config file cannot be read because it seems to be malformed of empty.

Reinstalling should solve this problem.

Nude Creatures? I only updated from the old version. I noticed I can't choose penis options for other animals except for dogs. But when I ran Hentai, all animals got their penises there. I think I'll use MO to install this version of Nude Creatures on top of the 1 I have, see if it changes anything.

A bit of a progress here, when I install nudecreatures with MO on top with the 1 I already have, the normal falmers does strip, but the dawnguard 1 & the Monster Mod 1 still doesn't.

Ok, the main config file is not corrupted anymore, so reinstalling seems to have helped in this regard. But what do you mean with dawnguard and monster mod falmer. I know only one kind of falmer which comes with the main game. Could you post the FormIDs (the baseID with is displayed if you open the console and select the falmer actor) of the other falmers?

EDIT: Does Monster Mod have the load id 12 on your system? In your log there are some falmers whose skins have form ids that begin with 12. Custom skins are not supported by SLNC. You could add a catch all entry for falmers (see here how to do this), but then the boner skin will likely not match the default skin.

So I have SkyUI so I clicked on the dawnguard falmer. It's the armored falmer with the baseid of 03015caa

The base game is 00 as it should be.

Ah yes, the dark falmer from the monster mod have the baseid of 120084da. I don't have any other creature skins except for the ones need for this mod.

PS. Maybe I should also mention that the base game flamers start off naked, they will wear their cloth after they raped my char.

...You could add a catch all entry for falmers (see here how to do this), but then the boner skin will likely not match the default skin.

Which is already the case for drauger, isn't it? Seems like drauger often change appearance when they strip. Especially the females.

Yes, Draugr still have a default entry, forgot to remove it. If you don't want draugr to change apperance you need to disable the default entry in Creature Frameworks MCM menu.

So I have SkyUI so I clicked on the dawnguard falmer. It's the armored falmer with the baseid of 03015caa

The base game is 00 as it should be.

Ah yes, the dark falmer from the monster mod have the baseid of 120084da. I don't have any other creature skins except for the ones need for this mod.

Interesting, didn't know that the Dawnguard DLC introduces new falmers. They have their own skin and therefore they are not supported. I also don't know of any boner mesh for Dawnguard falmers. Without boner mesh I see no point in supporting them right now.

PS. Maybe I should also mention that the base game flamers start off naked, they will wear their cloth after they raped my char.

What do you mean with that?