If they don't have that thing you don't have the right collection of mods installed. I think the latest SexLab + More Nasty Critters includes everything you need, including that thing on all the creatures (it incorporates Nude Creatures). Then go into the mod configuration and turn on creatures in sexlab and MNC. Go to the Hentai menu to give yourself all the Hentai summon spells for free and then you can summon any creature you like *and* do the nasty with them.

Assuming you want to completely remove it and not just replace it with MNC, delete the esp's and scripts and run savetool or something after saving. If you added additional meshes - delete the slnc folder in data/meshes. If you're still not getting movement, did you run FNIS? It needs to be run every time you make changes to FNIS animations, even if deleting.

• 2 weeks later...

so i've noticed the Immersive B. arent downloadable anymore,i have everything working but cant seem to find male genitalia for the dragons anywhere,which kinda makes me sad because i want to enjoy some dragon action,does anyone know of any mod which adds dragon "equipment" ?

More Nasty Critters includes a dragon penis mesh.

so i've noticed the Immersive B. arent downloadable anymore,i have everything working but cant seem to find male genitalia for the dragons anywhere,which kinda makes me sad because i want to enjoy some dragon action,does anyone know of any mod which adds dragon "equipment" ?

Ive got MNC installed as well,but it still doesnt seem to do anything,is there some special stuff i have to do with it or does it work only with certain type of dragons?

Ive got MNC installed as well,but it still doesnt seem to do anything,is there some special stuff i have to do with it or does it work only with certain type of dragons?

Did you go into the MCM menu and make sure dragons where toggled on? By default I believe they are toggled off.

Do you have installed slnc on top of MNC or the other way around without doing a clean save? I think this may be the problem. MNC already includes a modified version of slnc. And one of those modification is the dragon penis armor having a different FormID. If you install one on top of the other without a clean save, the corresponding script property will not be updated to the new FormID.

Do you have installed slnc on top of MNC or the other way around without doing a clean save? I think this may be the problem. MNC already includes a modified version of slnc. And one of those modification is the dragon penis armor having a different FormID. If you install one on top of the other without a clean save, the corresponding script property will not be updated to the new FormID.

I see,that might be the problem  :lol:  does that mean i should clear my save after instaling one of those two and then install the other one?thanks for help  :)

EDIT : nevermind,ive got it to work,tested it with some rides on paarthrunaax  ;)  :P  thanks for the help  :)

• 3 weeks later...

any chance of getting this mod to work with http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-2014-07-07/

it would be cool to be able to see when creatures are aroused

Hmm.. you linked to SexLab Nakes Creatures and of course you do not need that anymore when you use More Nasty Critters. The same applies for Bestiality Extras. Both mods are already contained in MNC....and MNC is the more recent and more updated version in addition (it even fixes the broken textures from white frostspiders as an example as far as I am able to watch that yet). 

• 1 month later...

I just don't get it! When I installed all these meshes for boner  HornyDogsofSkyrim, BestialityExtras and CreaturesFeatures I need to enable image.jpg them in MCM menu > SexLab Nude Creatures menu?? Right? And how there no boner. How? What I'm doing wrong?? I have legit copy of Skyrim Legendary edition. I tried new game\new save, save\load

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just don't get it! When I installed all these meshes for boner  HornyDogsofSkyrim, BestialityExtras and CreaturesFeatures I need to enable image.jpg them in MCM menu > SexLab Nude Creatures menu?? Right? And how there no boner. How? What I'm doing wrong?? I have legit copy of Skyrim Legendary edition. I tried new game\new save, save\load

Do you walk around with a boner full time? No. Start some sex with the creatures and THEN they'll get their boners.

Automatic Variants?  No I don't even know what that mod is... :) But I have problem with all creatures :(

I just don't get it!! What I'm doing wrong??

I installed all required mods for boner (for boner meshes), update FNIS, enable all mods in MCM menu and nothing happen. How and why? Legendary edition of Skyrim LEGIT. I am very confused!

And ofc I started animation, I'm not that stupid

From the Original Post, emphasis added:

Description:

Tired from having air humping creatures during SexLab animation?

Or from creatures constantly running around with errected genitals?

Then I have a solution for you.

This little mod replaces at the start of a SexLab animation creature meshes with their errected counterparts from other mods.

At the end of the animation these meshes are then removed.

A MCM menu allows every creature to be individually turned on or off.

Currently supported are (can be indiviually turned on/off):

Bear (needs BestialityExtras)

Draugr (needs BestialityExtras or Creature Features)

Falmer (needs BestialityExtras or Creature Features)

Gargoyle (needs BestialityExtras or Creature Features)

Giant (needs BestialityExtras or Creature Features)

Sabrecat (needs BestialityExtras)

Troll (needs BestialityExtras or Creature Features)

Vampire Lord (needs BestialityExtras or Creature Features)

Dog (needs optional HornyDogsOfSkyrim download or Creature Features)

Wolf (needs optional HornyDogsOfSkyrim download or Creature Features)

Deathhound (needs optional HornyDogsOfSkyrim download or Creature Features)

Husky (Armored and Bare) (needs optional HornyDogsOfSkyrim download or Creature Features)

Horses (needs Creature Features)

Chaurus (needs Creature Features)

Werewolf (needs Creature Features)

Frostbite Spider (Do It Yourself)

Spectral Warhounds (Do it yourself)

Argonian Male (Do it yourself)

Khajiit Male (Do it yourself)

Dragons (Do it yourself, experimental)

The main mod comes with no meshes and textures and therefore cannot be used as it is (actually it can but then it would just do nothing or show invisible creatures).

The bottom line is this mod does the texture swaps but it contains none of the textures itself, it expects you to load them from other mods. That is what you seem to have missed.

Regardless, remove this mod and go to this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

Download that mod which happens to include THIS mod AND the textures you need in one install package and things will work better and you'll be in the right place to watch for updates and additions.