I need help with something stupid, please. I'm trying to get the Monster Mod sexed up but I'm being held up because I don't know how to invoke the monsters for testing. I try player.placeatme <id> but I can't figure out what ID to use--a baseID from the vanilla game works but none of the MoMod ids work. What's the right way to do this?

@Anonymous, yes, if NC doesn't do it More Nasty Critters does.

I'd still like an answer to the above question, but here's another.

I've gotten to work on wolves from the monster mod. I've added Red and Tundra wolves to SLNC with the following json file:

{
"modLabel": "dgsmm",
"ModName": "Sexed Up Monsters",
"Registrations": [
{
"skinName": "Red Wolf",
"normalArmor": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0x12CE",
"arousedArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x22F2",
"restrictedSlots": [],
"RaceName": "wolf",
"raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x1320a",
"skinForm": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0x12CE"
},
{
"skinName": "Timber (Tundra) Wolf",
"normalArmor": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0xc12CD",
"arousedArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x22F1",
"skinForm": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0xc12CD"
}
]
}

The red wolf seems to be working properly, has an entry in the MCM menu, equips a schlong when necessary all that good stuff.

The timber wolf is not. The timber wolf doesn't have its own MCM entry. Instead the default entry claims to come from this mod, which it shouldn't -- i've given you the whole thing. And the timber wolf doesn't equip the aroused armor. 

Any thoughts?

Forgive me if this has been answered but I have too much of a headache right now to go answer-hunting.

I just uninstalled an older version of SLAC and MNC, and updated to the new versions that work with creature framework. Everything seems to have gone well.

However, I just bought an armored troll (ID: 030117f1) from the dawnguard and he's having some texture issues. When he's aroused, he's a brown troll, the erection works, and his armor looks fine. No problem there.

But when he's not aroused, he's a white troll. And worse, his armor texture is that of a brown troll! You can see the inside-of-mouth texture painted over his helmet, the face+eye textures on his shoulderpads, and so on.

The only reason I can think of that this is happening is that when I uninstalled the old versions, I didn't bother deleting all of the old meshes and textures when I made my clean save (figuring that they'd all be overwritten anyway). So maybe the game is looking at some old file that isn't necessary anymore?

Edit: Odd. I walked around riften some more and his texture fixed itself.. mostly. He turned back into a brown troll, the armor isn't all fucked up anymore, but he still has a white troll's flaccid penis?

Edit edit: Seems to be going back and forth. Sometimes he looks like http://postimg.org/image/6kwtstdbd/ and other times http://postimg.org/image/9ai78sxml/

Forgive me if this has been answered but I have too much of a headache right now to go answer-hunting.

I just uninstalled an older version of SLAC and MNC, and updated to the new versions that work with creature framework. Everything seems to have gone well.

However, I just bought an armored troll (ID: 030117f1) from the dawnguard and he's having some texture issues. When he's aroused, he's a brown troll, the erection works, and his armor looks fine. No problem there.

But when he's not aroused, he's a white troll. And worse, his armor texture is that of a brown troll! You can see the inside-of-mouth texture painted over his helmet, the face+eye textures on his shoulderpads, and so on.

The only reason I can think of that this is happening is that when I uninstalled the old versions, I didn't bother deleting all of the old meshes and textures when I made my clean save (figuring that they'd all be overwritten anyway). So maybe the game is looking at some old file that isn't necessary anymore?

Edit: Odd. I walked around riften some more and his texture fixed itself.. mostly. He turned back into a brown troll, the armor isn't all fucked up anymore, but he still has a white troll's flaccid penis?

Edit edit: Seems to be going back and forth. Sometimes he looks like http://postimg.org/image/6kwtstdbd/ and other times http://postimg.org/image/9ai78sxml/

That's a texture set problem. There is only one vanilla mesh for both armored trolls and armored frost troll, and the different skin color is achieved using texture set. Unfortunately the flaccid armored troll mesh is incompatible with the texture set used for that. One way to fix this problem is to modify the vanilla record for armored trolls, but I instead opted to use the means provided by Creature Framework (since one of the things Creature Framework wants to achieve is to get rid of the need to modify vanilla records).

What's now happening with your troll is that he starts with the wrong skin color, and at some point Creature Framework corrects it, but then this correction gets lost again. That's why it is going back and forth. I think the best solution here would to correct the mesh itself so that the vanilla texture set works again. Will have a look at it when I have time.

I need help with something stupid, please. I'm trying to get the Monster Mod sexed up but I'm being held up because I don't know how to invoke the monsters for testing. I try player.placeatme <id> but I can't figure out what ID to use--a baseID from the vanilla game works but none of the MoMod ids work. What's the right way to do this?

Use TES5Edit to find out the correct FormIDs. 

I'd still like an answer to the above question, but here's another.

I've gotten to work on wolves from the monster mod. I've added Red and Tundra wolves to SLNC with the following json file:

{

"ModName": "Sexed Up Monsters",

{

"skinName": "Red Wolf",

"normalArmor": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0x12CE",

"arousedArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x22F2",

"skinForm": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0x12CE"

},

{

"skinName": "Timber (Tundra) Wolf",

"normalArmor": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0xc12CD",

"arousedArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x22F1",

"skinForm": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0xc12CD"

}

]

}

The red wolf seems to be working properly, has an entry in the MCM menu, equips a schlong when necessary all that good stuff.

The timber wolf is not. The timber wolf doesn't have its own MCM entry. Instead the default entry claims to come from this mod, which it shouldn't -- i've given you the whole thing. And the timber wolf doesn't equip the aroused armor. 

Any thoughts?

The config looks correct. There's only one minor thing, set normalArmor to none (Rule of thumb: if skinForm and normalArmor are the same, you can set normalArmor to none). Did you re-register all mods in CF? Could you post your log?

I know the basic formIDs -- but what formID? I've been using the formID of the NPC_, which works fine for stuff from the vanilla game but not for add-ons. The CF instructions suggest the first 4 hex digits of the formID specify the mod, but I can't get placeatme to work with any combination I try. 

I'll look at the re-registration thing--is it in the MCM settings somewhere? I'll check back in when I've tried it.

Oh, and on the troll thing--there was a similar problem with different human male meshes putting penis textures in different places. Sounds like a similar problem with the troll. Was fixable with nifskope.

I know the basic formIDs -- but what formID? I've been using the formID of the NPC_, which works fine for stuff from the vanilla game but not for add-ons. The CF instructions suggest the first 4 hex digits of the formID specify the mod, but I can't get placeatme to work with any combination I try.

Open TES5Edit, expand the esp in question, search for the "Non-Player Character (Actor)" node, expand it, and then use the IDs shown in the left-most column of TES5Edit.

I'll look at the re-registration thing--is it in the MCM settings somewhere? I'll check back in when I've tried it.

It's in Create Feature's MCM menu.

Oh, and on the troll thing--there was a similar problem with different human male meshes putting penis textures in different places. Sounds like a similar problem with the troll. Was fixable with nifskope.

Sure it's fixable, but the meshes in question are not mine.

Hi guys, I'm using Tame the beast of Skyrim II where they assigned a gender to the animals you come across, well I tried this mod before where it assigned a male genital to Futa-ed my female huskie. Any thoughts on making a compatible patch?

Currently not, I don't use Tame the beast of Skyrim II and I am lacking time. But you can try to do it yourself, see instructions here.

Okay, peachy. I hate myself because I think I tried that a few times over, but obviously not. I got creatures appearing now.

The timber wolves are still weird. No entry in the CF menu, they seem to have taken over the default entry. Too late to debug now, more later.

I'm getting a bunch of crashes when I play too much with the CF MCM menu. Click around the different slots, pull up the options for different creatures and pretty soon get this:

tumblr_nkntgibOKS1u0gf0eo1_500.png

I loaded just the tundra wolves, and they are going in not as the default. But they don't seem to be losing their boners. I have this in the json:

{
"ModName": "Monster Mod",
{
"skinName": "Tundra Wolf",
"normalArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x00c22FB",
"arousedArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x0022F1",
"raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x001320a",
"skinForm": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0xc0012CD"
}
]
}

Yet when I do a CF dump I get this (these are just the bits that reference dgsmm:

"__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0x12cd": {
"activeMod": "dgsmm",
"mods": {
"dgsmm": {
"arousedArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x22f1",
"normalArmor": null,
"type": 1
}
}
}
},

"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x1320a": {
"mods": [
"dgsmm",
"slnc"
],
"name": "wolf",
"skins": [
"__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0x12cd",
"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xc02f8",
"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xc02fb",
"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x4e886"
]
},

"name": "Monster Mod",
"races": [
"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x1320a"
],
"__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0x12cd"
]
},

"dgsmm"
],
"name": "Tundra Wolf"
},

Is that right, particularly that the first section has a null normalArmor for the Tundra Wolf even though the json provided a normal armor?

EDIT: Maybe ignore the creatures not losing their boners problem. Just ran the red wolf with a new game and it's working. So more testing...

I'm getting a bunch of crashes when I play too much with the CF MCM menu. Click around the different slots, pull up the options for different creatures and pretty soon get this:

tumblr_nkntgibOKS1u0gf0eo1_500.png

That's an assertion failure thrown in JContainers SKSE plugin (actually it's caused by boost library which is used by JContainers).

If you can reproduce it and you are running the newest version of JContainers, then you should probably tell Earendil so that he can fix it.

I loaded just the tundra wolves, and they are going in not as the default. But they don't seem to be losing their boners. I have this in the json:

{

"ModName": "Monster Mod",

{

"skinName": "Tundra Wolf",

"normalArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x00c22FB",

"arousedArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x0022F1",

"raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x001320a",

"skinForm": "__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0xc0012CD"

}

]

}

Yet when I do a CF dump I get this (these are just the bits that reference dgsmm:

"activeMod": "dgsmm",

"mods": {

"arousedArmor": "__formData|DGSMoMod.esp|0x22f1",

"normalArmor": null,

"type": 1

}

}

}

},

"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x1320a": {

"dgsmm",

"slnc"

],

"name": "wolf",

"__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0x12cd",

"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xc02f8",

"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xc02fb",

"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x4e886"

]

},

"name": "Monster Mod",

"races": [

"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x1320a"

],

"__formData|SkyMoMod.esm|0x12cd"

]

},

"dgsmm"

],

"name": "Tundra Wolf"

},

Is that right, particularly that the first section has a null normalArmor for the Tundra Wolf even though the json provided a normal armor?

Looks like you didn't re-register all mods in CF. SLNC does not modify existing entries, it only adds new entries to CF. So if you modify an entry you have to re-register so that the changes are correctly propagated to CF. The reason for this is that adding/modifying an entry is a very costly operation (and modifications are usually rare). Therefore SLNC only checks if an entry exists, but assumes that an already existing entry has not been modified.

I am The Boss. Just so you know.

I quit with the wolves and decided to sex up the Cyclops from MoMod--less vanilla stuff to confuse matters. Had to give it the Troll race so SL would animate it. Pulled the flaccid peenie off MNC's troll and made it a standalone mesh I could use in an armor addon. Created a flaccid skin using the body armor from MM and the penis addon, and an aroused skin using an erect penis from SkyMoMod (because it was handy). Wrote a SLNC json that fingered them both and it's all working--the Cyclops has junk which gets erect for sex. Thanks!

Now to go play with more creatures. I want to put a dragon penis on the scaly monsters. But I might switch over to Immersive Creatures instead of MoMod... the more I play with those the more dubious I am about the quality.

I quit with the wolves and decided to sex up the Cyclops from MoMod--less vanilla stuff to confuse matters. Had to give it the Troll race so SL would animate it. Pulled the flaccid peenie off MNC's troll and made it a standalone mesh I could use in an armor addon. Created a flaccid skin using the body armor from MM and the penis addon, and an aroused skin using an erect penis from SkyMoMod (because it was handy). Wrote a SLNC json that fingered them both and it's all working--the Cyclops has junk which gets erect for sex. Thanks!

Now to go play with more creatures. I want to put a dragon penis on the scaly monsters. But I might switch over to Immersive Creatures instead of MoMod... the more I play with those the more dubious I am about the quality.

Oh I hope you do, I have been hoping and waiting for someone to do the creatures from that mod to make them work with sexlab. If you do I will be very much looking forward to seeing your work.

Good to hear that implementing this functionality in SLNC was not in vain.

I pulled down Immersive Creatures and I like it so far... more as it happens.

@LordEscobar-number-of-the-beast, it might be nice if SLNC would equip armor addons as well as entire armors. I'm liking this thing of having the the flaccid penis be its own addon and just putting it on the vanilla (or other mod) mesh--it means I don't have to play with other peoples' body meshes at all. But currently I have to make a flaccid and erect skin just to add on the flaccid and erect addons. If SLNC could accept the addons directly it would simplify things. Maybe a "normalPenis" and "arousedPenis" keyword/value pair, which would finger a ARMA to equip on top of the skinForm. Then SLNC would just add and remove the addons. I'd just create penis addons, whereas now I have to create two penises plus two armors to make it all work.

@LordEscobar-number-of-the-beast, it might be nice if SLNC would equip armor addons as well as entire armors. I'm liking this thing of having the the flaccid penis be its own addon and just putting it on the vanilla (or other mod) mesh--it means I don't have to play with other peoples' body meshes at all. But currently I have to make a flaccid and erect skin just to add on the flaccid and erect addons. If SLNC could accept the addons directly it would simplify things. Maybe a "normalPenis" and "arousedPenis" keyword/value pair, which would finger a ARMA to equip on top of the skinForm. Then SLNC would just add and remove the addons. I'd just create penis addons, whereas now I have to create two penises plus two armors to make it all work.

Glad you are liking what you see and are looking into the project more.

As for the rest isn't that what SoS does now? I know you can use other bodies with SoS as long as they are made to be used with it and have the erect and flaccid penis. Maybe you guys could look at how SoS handles it?

I'm having a lot of crashes with Creature Framework, so I reverted to v2.20.  I let Ep1cL3w7z know and posted several suggestions on what the issue might be and how it might be fixed.  Have you heard anything about this?

I thought about trying to fix the script in CF myself, but the Creation Kit doesn't want to compile his script.  Says something about missing a reference to slautil or something.

SOS is a good bit harder. You really have to understand how skeletons work and how to modify something for SOS in particular. 

Ah I don't know how it works. I just know any body that is SoS compatible works with SoS and the penis work with both erect and flaccid with those bodies as well as the default SoS body. So figured if SoS did it, then it is doable. No clue how hard it would be. Hopefully you figure something out to make it easier so you can add all of SIC monsters. :)

It's already possible, e.g. Dragon penises are implemented that way. You just need an armor that only contains a penis mesh (armor addons alone cannot be equipped, only armors can). SLNC just equips the armor defined in the config file. It does not care if the armor containts a whole body with a penis, or only the penis, or an amulett, or boots, or whatever else. But don't forget to assign some slot other than the body slot to the penis mesh.

I'm having a lot of crashes with Creature Framework, so I reverted to v2.20.  I let Ep1cL3w7z know and posted several suggestions on what the issue might be and how it might be fixed.  Have you heard anything about this?

I thought about trying to fix the script in CF myself, but the Creation Kit doesn't want to compile his script.  Says something about missing a reference to slautil or something.

Seems that you are missing SexLab Aroused. You need it if you want to compile CFs scripts.

It's already possible, e.g. Dragon penises are implemented that way. You just need an armor that only contains a penis mesh (armor addons alone cannot be equipped, only armors can). SLNC just equips the armor defined in the config file. It does not care if the armor containts a whole body with a penis, or only the penis, or an amulett, or boots, or whatever else. But don't forget to assign some slot other than the body slot to the penis mesh.

Seems that you are missing SexLab Aroused. You need it if you want to compile CFs scripts.

Thank you, lordescobar666.  It seems that I downloaded the Sexlab Aroused Redux without the loose script files.  The loose files version contained the script files that I needed.

Huh, so you can equip multiple armors as long as they aren't using the same slot? I hadn't thought of that. I'd still be doing an armor + armor addon for each state of each penis, but it might be simpler. I'll play.

BTW, this isn't going to be fast. Lots of complicated stuff in there... the guy was freaking in love with goblins and some of those things seem to use human skeletons and others are clothed. But the quality of meshes and textures is great.

Huh, so you can equip multiple armors as long as they aren't using the same slot? I hadn't thought of that. I'd still be doing an armor + armor addon for each state of each penis, but it might be simpler. I'll play.

BTW, this isn't going to be fast. Lots of complicated stuff in there... the guy was freaking in love with goblins and some of those things seem to use human skeletons and others are clothed. But the quality of meshes and textures is great.

Never expected it to be fast personally but the mere fact you are working on SIC is fantastic, perhaps make a new thread where you can share your idea and talk about whats going on with the project. I would personally love to have a thread to keep tabs on for this project, just devote to it.

I'll do that. The list of creatures is overwhelming... I'm hoping most can use the same equipment. I miss the naga from MoMod. Maybe I'll ask his permission to put them in here. 

I imagine there is a lot of creatures, this is a long term project for sure.