CF is updated, added more debug logging, so I tried a new save.

The spider, with which you started a SexLab animation, seems to have a custom skin which is not recognized. Do you have any mod installed which modifies creatures? Could you also post your load order (especially the mod with loading order 0B)?

spiders' folder:

normal mode: meshes\actors\frostbitespider\character assets\

nude mode: meshes\slnc\spider\

Is it right?

And I copied the nude mode meshes to replace the normal mode(like MNC, do not use the switch function), It displayed correctly in the game.

It's not about the mesh, it's about the esp file where the skin is defined in (The game needs to know which mesh to use when, and this is defined in esp files). What esp file does have the loading order 0B on your system?

I still didn't fix my creatures, and I have a lot warnings and ERRORS in Papyrus. Because I installed some mods but they broke my game and I uninstalled them, and move on with game. I don't use fresh savegame.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

note#1

I have errors like mannequin spawn in the middle of the house, or on some other place but not on right place. - But I use some fixes and they fix duplicate armor but not "moving", anyway I use disable/enable command for this "glitch". I have that bug in Lakeview Manor (spawning on other places)

maybe it's fixed maybe it's not I dunno...

note#2

When I fast travel to Whiterun, Dragonsreach or Markarth when loading screen is over my Skyrim "Not responding" and I need to use Windows Task Manager to shut down my Skyrim

I don't know how to fix this...

note#3

My Lydia was essential and console command "esessential basID 0" or UFO "Everyone dies" was not helpful but Animated Prostitution was problem, I uninstalled AP and now she  can die...

I fix that...

additional note:

My edition of Skyrim is Legendary Edition and it was fresh installed three weeks ago, on fresh system. Retail of course. On my old Skyrim I didn't have this bugs/errors. Very strange...

additional note#2:

And most important, on my creatures there is no "equipment" such a boner. I installed all how instruction say. But nothing. And I uninstalled that three out dated mod and installed More Nasty Critters. I can go to sex cell and use them on creatures and they work, but NO BONER! In MCM menu I enable all creatures

Can you help me? With this additional note#2 or note#2

THANKS anyway!!! :D:) Greetings! I must go now

Your log needs to contain a SexLab animation with a creature that causes problems. Otherwise I cannot help you. Also you seem to have a pre-3.0 version of SLNC installed. Could you please update, I usually only provide support for the newest version.

Unfortunately you notes are not really helpful, they only tell me that your save is fucked up. Did you ever consider using a savegame cleaner (e.g. this one).

I use save game cleaner,

It's not about the mesh, it's about the esp file where the skin is defined in (The game needs to know which mesh to use when, and this is defined in esp files). What esp file does have the loading order 0B on your system?

Oh? Skyre, or USKP? Maybe I can create a new esp and modify the vanilla skin to test?

I tried a test:

1. Open skyrim.esm and update.esm

2. EncFrostbiteSpiderSnowGiantAmbush(ID: 424F6) use SkinFrostbiteSpiderCold(ID: 48C0E), and armoraddon is NakedFrostbiteSpiderColdAA(ID: 48C0D)

3. modify the armoraddon to use the nude meshes

4. save as new esp and active it

5. Display correctly.

So I don't think the other mod modified the skin.

What's the scoop with female werewolves? Before NC v3 and Creature Framework, my setup was giving me male and female werewolves. Now with NC V3, CF, and SL Werewolves v3beta, when a female NPC transforms, she vanishes. Hentai werewolfgal does not--she shows up properly. So there's some different location for NPC female werewolf meshes and textures? What is it?

I guess I'm confused. I thought at one point MNC subsumed SLNC. Now SLNC is being actively developed? So the order is to install MNC, then this SLNC update? Going foward, what is the fate of MNC?

Only dentarr can tell the fate of MNC. I suspect that he will include SLNC v3 in a new version of MNC (especially since I paid special attention to be fully compatible to MNC with v3).

And don't expect many updates from my side. One of the advantages of v3 is that I offloaded most of the information about the creatures and boner meshes into json files, so that other people can easily modify or add creatures without my involvement. Only an esp containing the armors (and armor addons) for the boner meshes and a config file is needed to add new creatures. No need anymore to directly modify SLNC to add creatures.

Yes, the order is first to install MNC and then SLNC v3 (and override).

Like Gooser I'm a bit confused as well, though from a different perspective.

I had a small issue with MNC atronach animations so I've always used the old SLNC with Creature Features etc as it does exactly what I want, so is there any advantage in upgrading?

The advantage is that I included all fixes and additional creatures dentarr added to MNC. They are now on the same level feature-wise. And Creature Framework has the benefit that different mods that exchange creature meshes can now work nicely together.

Apart from that there is no benefit. So if you don't care about the additional creatures from MNC and you don't use any other mods utilizing Creature Framework, then there is no need to update.

I currently dont have all that much time to work on MNC. That said I always panned MNC to be an easy to use all-included source for creatures. Mostly to add new animations to SL and new models to the game. Building upon NC was a logical step. 

Now if NC is supporting all I added in my fork it is probably a simple choice for every user to use my modified 2.2 or Lordescobars 3.0

I dont want to include a Mod in MNC that I did not modifiy/add/improve in any way. That was always the line I drew in the sand. Taking someone elses work and just repackage it for no good reason simply isnt right.

Unless, of course, Lordescobar specifically wants me to put the new one in MNC instead the 2.2 fork. 

Oh? Skyre, or USKP? Maybe I can create a new esp and modify the vanilla skin to test?

I tried a test:

1. Open skyrim.esm and update.esm

2. EncFrostbiteSpiderSnowGiantAmbush(ID: 424F6) use SkinFrostbiteSpiderCold(ID: 48C0E), and armoraddon is NakedFrostbiteSpiderColdAA(ID: 48C0D)

3. modify the armoraddon to use the nude meshes

4. save as new esp and active it

5. Display correctly.

So I don't think the other mod modified the skin.

According to your log, the spiders skin had ID 0B0058CB. Maybe we are talking about different spiders here.

I dont want to include a Mod in MNC that I did not modifiy/add/improve in any way. That was always the line I drew in the sand. Taking someone elses work and just repackage it for no good reason simply isnt right.

Unless, of course, Lordescobar specifically wants me to put the new one in MNC instead the 2.2 fork.

I don't care if you just repackage my mod, nor do I want to force you to do anything. But if you stick with the old version, you are on your own, as I don't give support for the old version anymore.

What's the scoop with female werewolves? Before NC v3 and Creature Framework, my setup was giving me male and female werewolves. Now with NC V3, CF, and SL Werewolves v3beta, when a female NPC transforms, she vanishes. Hentai werewolfgal does not--she shows up properly. So there's some different location for NPC female werewolf meshes and textures? What is it?

Any answer to the female werewolf question? I'm getting the bad feeling that CF doesn't support them at all.

CF doesn't care about gender. It uses races and skins to find out how to handle a creature. As long as male and female creatues have different skins (which they usually have as there are certain differences in the appearance of male and female), CF should be able to handle them without problems.

Currently there are no female creatures defined in SLNC (and never were) as vanilla creatures have no different genders. Furthermore, female "boners" are usually not clearly visible, so to which mesh should I switch?

Also SL Werewolves v3beta is independent from SLNC and has nothing to do with it. You should ask for support in the SL Werewolves thread.

Currently there are no female creatures defined in SLNC (and never were) as vanilla creatures have no different genders.

Wellllll... vanilla skyrim horses are referred to as being both male and female (the horse you buy in Whiterun is supposedly female, while Frost is supposedly male)

Also, Dawnguard added those female Falmer shamans, which can be named anything a normal male Falmer can (Gloomlurker, Warmonger, etc)

According to your log, the spiders skin had ID 0B0058CB. Maybe we are talking about different spiders here.

But I used the 424F5 to test at first, afterwards I used 424F6 because it is bigger to test easily...

0B...Falskaar?

I disable some esms and tried a new game, the spider still doesn't work.

Papyrus.0.log

Wellllll... vanilla skyrim horses are referred to as being both male and female (the horse you buy in Whiterun is supposedly female, while Frost is supposedly male)

Also, Dawnguard added those female Falmer shamans, which can be named anything a normal male Falmer can (Gloomlurker, Warmonger, etc)

It may be the case that in storytelling Skyrim assigns gender to horses, but technically there are only male horses (I could not find any vanilla horse having the female flag set).

The female falmer shaman from the Dawnguard DLC actually has the female flag set, but it seems to be the only one. I never encountered her, so excuse me for ignoring her.

But I used the 424F5 to test at first, afterwards I used 424F6 because it is bigger to test easily...

0B...Falskaar?

I disable some esms and tried a new game, the spider still doesn't work.

There is no spider in your log file. It seems that you started the SexLab animation too early before CF was able to handle the spider.

Nevertheless I managed to find out where the skin with ID 0B0058CB comes from. It's CFs fake skin which means that your spider does not have a skin (or at least SKSE returns no skin for that actor).

I can add a default entry for spiders that gets activated if no skin could be found. However, this poses the problem that I am not able to distinguish between normal spiders and snow spiders (the only way to distinguish between them is their skin).

New version is up:

• v3.1.0
  • * Creatures can now be disarmed at the beginning of a SexLab animation
  • * Added "all skins" entry for spiders

Regarding spiders: I tried to find a vanilla spider for which SKSE returns a valid skin. I was not able to find one. Where they ever working? MNC provides boner meshes for spiders, but overrides vanilla meshes instead of utilizing SLNC. And I head no complaints about invisible spiders (there has to be at least one who enabled them). So I believe they didn't, and noone noticed till now.

About the spider thing.. that was a bug on my part. I had a replacer for the spider in place since .. well the beginning of MNC basically. So there never was any mesh switching.

On my behalf: the "tooled" spider doesnt look that spectacularly different from the basic one so I never really realized that bug.

Will be fixed in next release.

Do I have to disable the ones that are done with creature features? The horse is there during the act and has his balls too, except for the schlong that is missing.
I have no idea what's causing this as everything is enable for nude creatures in the framework mod... :7 Hawp!

game CTD with V3.1.0

When you start the game, or when you load a save? Have you tried starting a new game (with Alternate Start) and then loading your save? I need more information to help you.

my load order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
brawlbug-plugin.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
DandelionArmor.esp
7B-Sexy Tsun Armor.esp
BFA_BeastAddOn.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Facelight.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
ChajapaQuest.esp
Headtracking.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
ProperWeaponScale.esp
iHUD.esp
Immersive Sounds - Footsteps.esp
HHairstyles.esp
more plants all extra.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
SkyComplete.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
FemaleMannequin_Hearthfires.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
SkyCompleteDragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Sit Anywhere.esp
SkyCompleteDawnguard.esp
SkyUI.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
BodyChange.esp
SMDropLitTorch.esp
SnowWhite Crown.esp
VioLens.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
Version: 1.13
SoS - Civilization.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
OBISDB-FaceMasksFix.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
BAMM.esp
SRTOParallax.esp
TK ENB Extended.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp
SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
WetandCold - Holidays.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
HeljarchenFarm.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
isilNarsil.esp
DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
Toccata.esp
WWW.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

game CTD with V3.1.0

When you start the game, or when you load a save? Have you tried starting a new game (with Alternate Start) and then loading your save? I need more information to help you.

my load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

SexLab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

HearthfireMultiKid.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

brawlbug-plugin.esp

LovelyHairstylesCE.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp

CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp

DandelionArmor.esp

7B-Sexy Tsun Armor.esp

BFA_BeastAddOn.esp

UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Facelight.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp

ChajapaQuest.esp

Headtracking.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

iHUD.esp

Immersive Sounds - Footsteps.esp

HHairstyles.esp

more plants all extra.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

SkyComplete.esp

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

FemaleMannequin_Hearthfires.esp

Rebirth Monster.esp

SkyCompleteDragonborn.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Sit Anywhere.esp

SkyCompleteDawnguard.esp

SkyUI.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

BodyChange.esp

SMDropLitTorch.esp

SnowWhite Crown.esp

VioLens.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

Version: 1.13

SoS - Civilization.esp

OBIS.esp

OBISDB.esp

Civil War Overhaul.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

RegnPiercings.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

OBISDB-FaceMasksFix.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

BAMM.esp

SRTOParallax.esp

TK ENB Extended.esp

RevampedExteriorFog.esp

SoS - Civilization-PatchCoT.esp

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

WetandCold - Holidays.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

RiversideLodge.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

JaxonzRenamer.esp

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

HeljarchenFarm.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

Immersive Patrols II.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

SofiaFollower.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp

isilNarsil.esp

DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp

dovahkiinrelax.esp

Toccata.esp

WWW.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I don't find Creature Framework and JContainers in your load order. You need to install the requirements (they have changed since v2).