On 4/23/2019 at 5:08 AM, Erstam said:

No idea why updating to 2.1 could break the mod. I'd need your Papyrus log - just after a scene where an ejaculation didn't happen, exit your game. The last lines in the log should hint at the problem. And activate logging in Cumshot's MCM as well, it will print out more info then.

I'm having a similar problem with the visuals not appearing except it's not from updating, I'm playing on a new save. Here's my log.

Papyrus.1.log

6 hours ago, Espio419 said:

I'm having a similar problem with the visuals not appearing except it's not from updating, I'm playing on a new save. Here's my log.

Thanks for posting your log, it was helpful - at least as far as it could be in this weird case. I can see from it that you're using SexLab 1.63 beta 5 on SE. That's nice, I'm still on the same version. I reinstalled Cumshot 2.1 for SE with SexLab support, and tried a male masturbation scene too - everything worked for me, I couldn't reproduce the issue.

Your log shows that Cumshot's SL module correctly detected the orgasm and decided that the ejaculation would be visible. It should be calling the Ejaculate() function in Cumshot's main script then, but there's no output at all from that function. Next line should be something like "CS2: Espio uses Transform Key: ...", but that point is not reached in the script. Strangely, there are no Papyrus errors leading up to this.

There's only two points where the function would abort early - the first isn't possible in a SexLab-induced ejaculation, and the second happens when your character is a non-futa female. Is Espio actually a woman, in terms of his/her CK definition, and does not have an SOS or equipable schlong that Cumshot recognizes?

In case I'm not on the right track, I've added more diagnostic messages to the two scripts in play here. Overwrite them, play the same scene again, and post your log.

Cumshot scripts for diagnostics.7z

21 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Thanks for posting your log, it was helpful - at least as far as it could be in this weird case. I can see from it that you're using SexLab 1.63 beta 5 on SE. That's nice, I'm still on the same version. I reinstalled Cumshot 2.1 for SE with SexLab support, and tried a male masturbation scene too - everything worked for me, I couldn't reproduce the issue.

Your log shows that Cumshot's SL module correctly detected the orgasm and decided that the ejaculation would be visible. It should be calling the Ejaculate() function in Cumshot's main script then, but there's no output at all from that function. Next line should be something like "CS2: Espio uses Transform Key: ...", but that point is not reached in the script. Strangely, there are no Papyrus errors leading up to this.

There's only two points where the function would abort early - the first isn't possible in a SexLab-induced ejaculation, and the second happens when your character is a non-futa female. Is Espio actually a woman, in terms of his/her CK definition, and does not have an SOS or equipable schlong that Cumshot recognizes?

In case I'm not on the right track, I've added more diagnostic messages to the two scripts in play here. Overwrite them, play the same scene again, and post your log.

Cumshot scripts for diagnostics.7z 11.53 kB · 0 downloads

Well I'm not home atm so I can't check. I am using the femboy mod with the cumshot patch if that means anything. Thanks for your help. 

1 hour ago, Espio419 said:

Well I'm not home atm so I can't check. I am using the femboy mod with the cumshot patch if that means anything. Thanks for your help. 

Okay, I don't think you need to do that. I've had a quick look at the femboy files, and as far as I understand it, there are male femboys and female femboys (femgirls?? :classic_biggrin:), and both of them have dicks, right? You are probably using a female femboy. Use the Femboy SOS addon and give her a schlong (it looks like it can be applied to both genders), or use a "natural" equipable schlong, to tell Cumshot that she's able to ejaculate. In a later update I'll make a special list for the four femboy races so femgirls will be able to shoot even without being schlonged. But not right now, I don't have much time atm.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

Okay, I don't think you need to do that. I've had a quick look at the femboy files, and as far as I understand it, there are male femboys and female femboys (femgirls?? :classic_biggrin:), and both of them have dicks, right? You are probably using a female femboy. Use the Femboy SOS addon and give her a schlong (it looks like it can be applied to both genders), or use a "natural" equipable schlong, to tell Cumshot that she's able to ejaculate. In a later update I'll make a special list for the four femboy races so femgirls will be able to shoot even without being schlonged. But not right now, I don't have much time atm.

By Femboy SOS addon you mean the default shlong that comes with the mod, right? Because that's the one I've been using. Changing my gender to male got it to work, but now everyone will refer to me as a man, which is kind eh but I can live with it for now.

9 hours ago, Espio419 said:

By Femboy SOS addon you mean the default shlong that comes with the mod, right? Because that's the one I've been using. Changing my gender to male got it to work, but now everyone will refer to me as a man, which is kind eh but I can live with it for now.

It turned out to be a simple fix. I just needed to add the Femboy schlong to Cumshot's database (and get the position values right). Download this file, overwrite SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Cumshot\AdjustValues.json with it, and your female femboy will be fully "functional" again.

AdjustValues.json

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Is there a way to save my settings for all the animations somehow? I mean for a new installation? 
In case that I am just blind, sorry :D

Would recommend you to use SLATE and add the "Aircum" tag to any animations you think should have this effect.  SLATE has export and import, so it is the closest you will get to a way to save this data that I am aware of.

15 minutes ago, Revolving_Shotgun said:

Hey, is there still a way to increase the amount of cum you ejaculate, or no? The mod description mentioned something like this but I can't seem to find the setting anywhere..

The setting is in the MCM, second page.  Not every method lets you adjust the same things.

Honestly, reading helps. Read the description. And almost every option in the MCM has a help text when you mouse over it. So what you missed is that some options aren't available for all ejaculation modes. That's where the "n/a" come from. Only Drop Objects mode can be fully tweaked (but it puts some stress on Papyrus). It's always a tradeoff. Try the different modes and see what looks best for you.

On 5/30/2019 at 4:55 PM, Seijin8 said:

The setting is in the MCM, second page.  Not every method lets you adjust the same things.

Goog ivening. all. Soprry, but I'm not very good at English. For this reason, could you
explain in more detail - what it means:- the second page of MCM. There's only one page. And what kind of mods do you mean? My apologies for bothering you. ))

1 hour ago, abbrewiatura said:

Goog ivening. all. Soprry, but I'm not very good at English. For this reason, could you
explain in more detail - what it means:- the second page of MCM. There's only one page. And what kind of mods do you mean? My apologies for bothering you. ))

MCMs sometimes have many pages.  They are on the left side.

I don't know what else to tell you.

This works great for me in Flower Girls VR.   Just to double check - this is not functional for SL Light, correct?   I can't use full SL for VR.  Cheers, and thanks for building this.

Edit:  I could of course trigger it manually, which would be great, if I could only set the keypress.  I can't do it in the MCM (a VR limitation, it only recognizes the trigger button when in the menu).  Is there a dxSomethingKey I can set in the console by chance?  If not, any ideas?  Can the keybinds be edited somehow, somewhere, outside the MCM itself?

Cheers!

I'm trying to recompile the config script but OMG I've never seen so many external calls to other mods, some of which conflict with each other (ie; SLA and SLA for FG).  I need to recompile to get rid of the false alarm messagebox produced by the version control checks for papyrusutils and nioverride.   CS throws a great big CUMSHOT warning on my screen every time I load a game but it's false.  Everything works fine.

In an effort to compile, I've added scripts and quests for several mods I have no interest in using, some of which were never even converted for SSE (such as SAM), but it seems like every compile error I defeat simply results in an array of new compile errors relating to yet more mods.

Frankly, I'm not sure the NIO script version control check function works at all in SSE.  My own testing indicates it does not work as it did in Oldrim.  When I call NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() it doesn't return 6.  It doesn't return anything.  It's like the function isn't there, even though it is.

I guess I'm looking for advice on how to get around those version checks.  That messagebox is making me nuts.

Edit:  Never mind.  Tenacity eventually won the day.  No more messagebox.  Yay!

For anyone else who wants to recompile, you'll need the following installed with any BSA archives exploded (just scripts and deactivated plugins, not the full mods):  PapyrusUtils, NetImmerseOverride, Flower Girls, SAM, SOS or SOS lite, Aroused Redux for Sexlab, Aroused Redux for FG, FNIS Creatures, Sexlab.  I hope I'm not forgetting any.  Yes, some of them conflict with each other and should not be run together, and some are LE or SE-only, which is a tribute to the effort put into compatibility for this mod.

Can we get an update that allows us to change the time it takes between the cumshots? Some of us (Me included) Like to have a more ''geyser'' cumshot rather then splurts of it. I'm referring mainly to the ''Projectile'' mode as I realize that particle mode is sorta like that.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:32 PM, Paradox Edge said:

Can we get an update that allows us to change the time it takes between the cumshots? Some of us (Me included) Like to have a more ''geyser'' cumshot rather then splurts of it. I'm referring mainly to the ''Projectile'' mode as I realize that particle mode is sorta like that.

Probably not, at least not in the near future. I only have little time for modding in the coming weeks, and as I already said, 2.1 is supposed to be the final version, and I'm no longer taking feature requests. I will consider your suggestion if/when I need to do an urgent compatibility update in the future - need to go back through the posts and see what has come up since last release.

There's also a technical problem with your suggestion - increasing the spurt frequency in Projectiles mode will put more stress on Papyrus, maybe even more so than with Drop Objects. If I do it, I won't expose the setting to the MCM, but make it a global variable that you can change in the console, something like "set CS2gvProjectileFrequency to 5" or similar. It will be an unsupported (and potentially dangerous) setting.

@migal130, what was it exactly that made Cumshot throw warnings about PapyrusUtil and NiOverride? I'd like to improve the detection in the next update. Sorry for your trouble with compiling, but Cumshot has optional support for a range of mods, and is designed to run with or without them installed. However when compiling, the sources for the whole dependency chain have to be installed and visible to the compiler, that's what makes it so cumbersome.

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

@migal130, what was it exactly that made Cumshot throw warnings about PapyrusUtil and NiOverride? I'd like to improve the detection in the next update. Sorry for your trouble with compiling, but Cumshot has optional support for a range of mods, and is designed to run with or without them installed. However when compiling, the sources for the whole dependency chain have to be installed and visible to the compiler, that's what makes it so cumbersome.

Unfortunately, I can't remember whether it was papyrusutils or NiOverride, or both.  I commented out the entire function except for the return critical = false.  Odd that I remember that but not which one was the actual problem.  Chalk it up to age, I guess.

I spent a day trying to get proper version checking for NiOverride in my own mod (BBLS) and failed, so I suspect it was NiOverride.  Used to be, there was an nioverride.dll and now there is skee.  The functions appear to be there in the script file but I couldn't successfully call them.  I was trying to resurrect the old "No Amazons In Heels" feature from BBLS Oldrim but eventually got tired of it and quit when the compiler kept telling me I was trying to call functions that don't exist.

• 2 weeks later...