20 hours ago, Coscosl said:

I would like to know if its possible to have particles cumshot don't cross the body of the partner ?

or to have less distance with settings max to 50 for example?

Nope, you can't make particles collide with anything. That's only possible with drop objects or projectiles.

The distance the particles fly could be tweaked in the nifs via particle lifetime, but having them go only a short distance would look worse in many other situations. There are already 30 versions of the particle nif - creating several distance variations for all of them would multiply them into the 100's. I'm not going to do that.

5 hours ago, Erstam said:

Nope, you can't make particles collide with anything. That's only possible with drop objects or projectiles.

The distance the particles fly could be tweaked in the nifs via particle lifetime, but having them go only a short distance would look worse in many other situations. There are already 30 versions of the particle nif - creating several distance variations for all of them would multiply them into the 100's. I'm not going to do that.

Thanks for answer and your work.

How can i make collide body with drop objects and projectiles pls?

5 hours ago, Coscosl said:

How can i make collide body with drop objects and projectiles pls?

By changing their collision layer. But there's a reason why I set them to not collide with actors. With drop objects, their physics would freak out if they were spawned inside a body's collision (wich usually happens with SOS schlongs already). With projectiles, cum splashes would not show up at the spot where the spurt hits the body mesh, but at the closest joint. And since an actor's collision is only a very rough approximation of the actual body shape (it's a number of capsules around the skeleton's bones), they would either be floating in the air or hidden inside the body mesh.

It's a case of living with the limitations of the Skyrim engine. It was never meant to display cumshots, and its Havok implementation doesn't support sticky fluid physics. So workarounds had to be made to get some decent results. The ejaculation modes in Cumshot are four different approaches to the problem. None of them is perfect, each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Pick the one that suits you best.

19 hours ago, Erstam said:

By changing their collision layer. But there's a reason why I set them to not collide with actors. With drop objects, their physics would freak out if they were spawned inside a body's collision (wich usually happens with SOS schlongs already). With projectiles, cum splashes would not show up at the spot where the spurt hits the body mesh, but at the closest joint. And since an actor's collision is only a very rough approximation of the actual body shape (it's a number of capsules around the skeleton's bones), they would either be floating in the air or hidden inside the body mesh.

It's a case of living with the limitations of the Skyrim engine. It was never meant to display cumshots, and its Havok implementation doesn't support sticky fluid physics. So workarounds had to be made to get some decent results. The ejaculation modes in Cumshot are four different approaches to the problem. None of them is perfect, each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Pick the one that suits you best.

Thanks for the detailed answer.

I am going pick particles and stay with it.  The result is awesome. Never mind for the collision.

ok, maybe I m just stupid, in that case sorry :)

But is there a way to save all the settings I make for all the Animations? It takes quite some time to set them all up and every new profile I have to do it again. 
I only see the Sexlab Rules in the JSON, where are the other animation values stored? 

First off; this mod is great and the work that has been put in is truly spectacular. It has come such a long way since its inception, so thankyou for continuing to improve it. My question is thus: Now that there is a dedicated creature version of SOS is it possible to implement this mod for creatures also? I hope it isnt too much to ask, but then again if you dont ask then you dont know right? Regardless, thanks for this fantastic mod, never leaves my lewd load order. :)

First, a notice for all: Development is finished, I won't be taking any more feature requests. Only exception is when a major update of SexLab or FlowerGirls will break Cumshot, then I'm going to fix it and also go back through the posts and see what is possible / feasible to add. (I've said this a couple of times already, but it seems like I have to keep repeating it.)

On 6/27/2019 at 2:43 AM, Nymra said:

ok, maybe I m just stupid, in that case sorry :)

But is there a way to save all the settings I make for all the Animations? It takes quite some time to set them all up and every new profile I have to do it again. 
I only see the Sexlab Rules in the JSON, where are the other animation values stored? 

Okay, that would be possible to add. When will it happen? See the notice above.

On 6/27/2019 at 4:25 AM, LinksSword said:

Is there a way to make cumshot 2.1 work with females? i got males working fine but i would like futas to display effects.

It already works with futas. Possibly her schlong type is not known to Cumshot. In that case it's assumed to be a strapon, which of course doesn't make her able to ejaculate. Read the experts readme to learn how to add a new schlong to Cumshot's database. There's already a large number of schlongs (both equipable and SOS) in it, but I don't know of every exotic schlong type out on the net.

7 hours ago, BnGo78 said:

First off; this mod is great and the work that has been put in is truly spectacular. It has come such a long way since its inception, so thankyou for continuing to improve it. My question is thus: Now that there is a dedicated creature version of SOS is it possible to implement this mod for creatures also? I hope it isnt too much to ask, but then again if you dont ask then you dont know right? Regardless, thanks for this fantastic mod, never leaves my lewd load order. :)

I've tried to add general creature support with version 2.0, but failed. There are too many hurdles. If you're interested in the reasons for it, read this quote from the release post:

On 1/14/2019 at 9:17 AM, Erstam said:

(sadly) no general creature support...
... and most likely there will never be. Read the spoiler for an explanation why.

Reveal hidden contents

1. To allow a cumshot object to be equipped on an actor, the race has to be added to its Armor Addon record. However, the CK always crashes when enabling more than 64 races for an Armor Addon. Don't push your luck trying to work around that limit in TES5Edit, it might make the game unstable. Since the humanoid NPC races already take a good chunk from these 64, it would have been just a few select creature races.

2. There's no consistent naming scheme for the skeleton nodes. The cumshot object needs to be attached to the pelvis node (if there are no schlong bones in the skeleton) to make it follow the actor's animation. However, that node is named differently for every major class of creatures. Cumshot already has 34 different equippable meshes (17 for SOS and 17 to be attached to the pelvis). Adding another 17 per creature class would be a nightmare.

3. This is what actually killed it: the most common way to have creatures with erect penises is through Creature Framework / More Nasty Critters / SexLab Nude Creatures. However, every time Cumshot tries to equip an ejaculation object on a creature, its "aroused armor" mesh gets unequipped and won't return afterward. This is weird, as cumshot objects only use armor slot 48, and none of the creature armors cover that slot. I haven't been able to find a solution for this.

10 hours ago, Erstam said:

First, a notice for all: Development is finished, I won't be taking any more feature requests. Only exception is when a major update of SexLab or FlowerGirls will break Cumshot, then I'm going to fix it and also go back through the posts and see what is possible / feasible to add. (I've said this a couple of times already, but it seems like I have to keep repeating it.)

Okay, that would be possible to add. When will it happen? See the notice above.

It already works with futas. Possibly her schlong type is not known to Cumshot. In that case it's assumed to be a strapon, which of course doesn't make her able to ejaculate. Read the experts readme to learn how to add a new schlong to Cumshot's database. There's already a large number of schlongs (both equipable and SOS) in it, but I don't know of every exotic schlong type out on the net.

I've tried to add general creature support with version 2.0, but failed. There are too many hurdles. If you're interested in the reasons for it, read this quote from the release post:

im trying to add Baddog hooded schlong Female anthro addon to the list, Yet i still can't get it to work, what form id do i need its the faction id right? 

"Bad Dog Female Anthro"  : "3427|SOS - BDHoodieFemale.esp", is what i added down to the adjustvalues.json

Am i suppose to add Addon at the end of the of the line, All the others examples seem to have "addon" planted at the end just before .esp

And this mod has multiple different nifs to simulate flaccid to errection state, Will that matter any?

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

And this mod has multiple different nifs to simulate flaccid to errection state, Will that matter any?

Maybe - as long as there's a single faction for all the different states/meshes, it might work. Remember, the faction's form isn't always 3427, you have to take a look at the plugin in the CK or TES5Edit.

Damn, as soon as I think I've covered everything, someone invents a new method to make things even more complicated. I need to investigate myself. Won't have time to do it before next week, though.

@LinksSword: I uploaded a database update. Install it over Cumshot 2.1. It contains support for the Bad Dog Anthro, Sheath, and Slit schlongs, both male and female. I didn't fine tune the positions (don't have time for that). They use the values from the "SOS Default" profile, which should work well enough for all schlongs that don't have an extreme shape. You can adjust them yourself - at least it won't require fiddling with TES5Edit and hex-decimal conversions now.

This update also supports the Femboy schlong, and the SAM penis for SOS - if you're using the latter, you have to rename the plugin "SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp" from that mod to "SOS - SAM Penis Addon.esp", so Cumshot can distinguish between them.

4 hours ago, Erstam said:

@LinksSword: I uploaded a database update. Install it over Cumshot 2.1. It contains support for the Bad Dog Anthro, Sheath, and Slit schlongs, both male and female. I didn't fine tune the positions (don't have time for that). They use the values from the "SOS Default" profile, which should work well enough for all schlongs that don't have an extreme shape. You can adjust them yourself - at least it won't require fiddling with TES5Edit and hex-decimal conversions now.

This update also supports the Femboy schlong, and the SAM penis for SOS - if you're using the latter, you have to rename the plugin "SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp" from that mod to "SOS - SAM Penis Addon.esp", so Cumshot can distinguish between them.

Wow thank you so much!

16 minutes ago, orimesh said:

hi. just installed the mod and it works good for every sos schlongs i installed excepted the Horse Penis 1 on female characters. How can i solve this ?

Most likely Cumshot doesn't know about this schlong. Unknown schlongs for females are considered strapons and thus won't work. Give me a link to the mod and I will include it in the next database update.

Or add it to the database yourself, if you feel up to the task. Instructions are in Cumshot's experts readme.

8 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Most likely Cumshot doesn't know about this schlong. Unknown schlongs for females are considered strapons and thus won't work. Give me a link to the mod and I will include it in the next database update.

Or add it to the database yourself, if you feel up to the task. Instructions are in Cumshot's experts readme.

i'll still try to do as u said in the meanwhile

5 minutes ago, midgard229 said:

@Erstam hiya, awesome sounding mod; i try installing it but when I do my game won't load; just this happens when install it, and i have more than enough esps to launch game.20190715092812_1.jpg.79988d0b992b23ad4ca93abe0d2bae60.jpg

Any idea? thanks regardless!

you using mod organiser? 

46 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you using mod organiser? 

NMM; actually i just found out it may be an mod install count rather ESP; but the errors are the same; apparently even if it isnt installed, if it is on NMM at all and the count is too high it will give this error; I had 991 installed mods but only 249 active esps. Deleting them seems to have fixed this for me

23 hours ago, Barzing said:

Hi,

Is the SLSO script 1.7.2 patch is still needed for cumshot ?

nothing is clearly stated on this neither on SLSO pages or here.

Ty.

If you're using the current Cumshot version (v2.1), no, it's not needed anymore. Everything is integrated.

8 minutes ago, BloodDupre said:

I'm having a tinsy bit of a problem...Every time my character ejacs... a huge weird red triangle appears with a white cylinder in the center it.. I don't know what is going on.. 
Please help :3

That indicates a missing mesh/nif file.  During install, did you choose the correct game version (SE or LE) and the correct sex mod (SexLab or Flower Girls)?

7 hours ago, Tweens said:

That indicates a missing mesh/nif file.  During install, did you choose the correct game version (SE or LE) and the correct sex mod (SexLab or Flower Girls)?

I'm using LE Skyrim and Sexlab Cumshot Mod, I don't have Flower Girls installed, but I do have the Sexlab framework, I'll attach a screenshot of the mods I use.

Untitled.png

I know this may sound stupid but, Is there a way to trigger cumshot when in combat? i ask this because there exist a mod that causes your arousal to raise when you kill enemies, and i was thinking how fun it would be if it triggered during a killmove animation?

16 hours ago, BloodDupre said:

I'm using LE Skyrim and Sexlab Cumshot Mod, I don't have Flower Girls installed, but I do have the Sexlab framework, I'll attach a screenshot of the mods I use.

Untitled.png

You are using the SE version of SexLab Cumshot with Skyrim LE. No wonder it doesn't work.

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I know this may sound stupid but, Is there a way to trigger cumshot when in combat? i ask this because there exist a mod that causes your arousal to raise when you kill enemies, and i was thinking how fun it would be if it triggered during a killmove animation?

That's something for a mod that someone else can make. Didn't I say a couple of times that I won't add any more features? ?