That Human Posted September 27 Posted September 27 16 minutes ago, TyGuy5 said: Could you share your local FemC files? I don't feel like looking for the old files or editing jsons I wouldn't mind, but I don't quite understand the whole copyright thing some people discussed earlier. If someone could confirm that this is fine, I'd love to share
unused5647 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 9/27/2026 at 7:19 AM, MiraDAnt said: So, this Discord Server on Kemono has some really awesome mods, but i can't donwload none of them. Does someone know how to enter this server or how to get the mods? I know some of these mods are also here, but with 64 pages on this forum won't be easy to search Try this: On 4/25/2026 at 4:58 AM, Catnatic said: Mod Index for Persona 3 Reload I spent the past few hours scraping through all 61 pages to compile a big list of all the available mods I could find on this thread so far. I'm aware there's a MEGA link hidden somewhere as well as a spreadsheet file that contains most of the mods, but I think it's better to have a convenient readily accessible forum post right here that lists the mods published on this site. Although it is far deep in the thread that will be overlooked soon, but I am planning on doing a major mod index for all Persona games as its own thread (similar to what I did with Pokemon games) that I would maintain from time to time. Anyway, here's the list of mainly NSFW mods for Persona 3 Reload found on this thread. If I made any mistakes like miscrediting or linking to an outdated version of a mod/romhack, I apologise, kindly let me know. Multiple Girls Nude Rework V1/V3 - jmedia7 _QED's Chirarism Collection https://www.loverslab.com/topic/225408-persona-3-reload-nude-mods/page/57/#findComment-7179127 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/225408-persona-3-reload-nude-mods/page/43/#findComment-4449054 R18 Extended Bustups / Topless Bustups / R18 All-Out Attack - SecretAria https://www.secretariamods.com/ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/225408-persona-3-reload-nude-mods/page/51/#findComment-6906599 https://www.loverslab.com/topic/225408-persona-3-reload-nude-mods/page/34/#findComment-4334819 Bustup NSFW Collection - Meekurukuru (AI) https://www.loverslab.com/topic/225408-persona-3-reload-nude-mods/page/29/#findComment-4310761 Yukari Takeba Nude V1/V1.1/V2 - jmedia7 Nude V1 Bigger Butt - jmedia7 Nude Battle Panties - jmedia7 Underwear (+ unshaved addon) - jmedia7 Shorter Skirt V1 / V2 - taq_k Bustier Body (Medium/Big) - bloody11 Chiararism Outfits V2 - jmedia7 Bikini with Medium Tits - bloody11 Nude with accessories (+ DLC) (V1.2) - ondy6 Silver Hair + Underwear Jacket - jmedia7 Swimsuit (Blue/Pink) - _QED? Mitsuru Kirijo Nude V1 / V4 - jmedia7 Nude Battle Panties - jmedia7 Nude V1 with Slightly Bigger Butt / Bigger Butt - jmedia7 Shorter Skirt V1 / V2 / V3 Bustier with No Skirt - taq_k Lightning Dress V1/V2 - jmedia7 Bustier Body (Medium/Big) - bloody11 Nude with Huge Tits - someguy4444 Nude with accessories (+ DLC) (V1.2) (V1.3) - ondy6 White Lingerie - jmedia7 R18 All-Out Attack - SecretAria Swimsuit - _QED? Bikini with No Skirt - _QED? Fuuka Yamagishi Nude V1 + Texture Update - jmedia7 Nude with accessories (V1.2) - ondy6 Swimsuit - _QED? Aigis Nude Rework V1/V2 - jmedia7 Humanoid Nude V1 - jmedia7 R18 All-Out Attack - SecretAria Metis Nude Rework V1/V2 - jmedia7 Elizabeth Nude V1 (with boots) - jmedia7 Big Tits - bloody11 Chihiro Fushimi Nude V1 - jmedia7 Yuko Nishiwaki Nude V1 - jmedia7 Isako Toriumi Nude with Accessories - ondy6 Topless Bustup - SecretAria Chidori Yoshino Nude - jmedia7? Topless Bustup - SecretAria Multiple Boys Nude V1 / V1.2 / V1.3 / V2 - dakyoz Nude with Bigger Butt and Pubic Hair / V2 - dakyoz Nude Uncut - dakyoz Shirtless and Barefoot - dakyoz Makoto Yuki (Protagonist) Feminine Nude - jmedia7 Feminine Nude with Accessories for All Outfits - Zero_Fucks_Given Personas Nude Personas (Dakini, Nekomata, Yaksini, Clotho, Sati, Angel, and Succubus) - jmedia7 Nekomata - PervyPervethePerve Orpheus - dakyoz Ose - dakyoz Shadows Priestess - bloody11 2
That Human Posted September 28 Posted September 28 1 hour ago, unused5647 said: Try this: That reminds me, does anyone know how to get the Phair addon to work with Cv1?
Bethesd Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Anyone have the old semi-nude caked up mods? I’ve been trying to find then but it seems like they got wiped off the face of the earth, don’t know what happened to them
Whisperrr Posted October 1 Posted October 1 On 9/27/2026 at 7:29 AM, That Human said: I wouldn't mind, but I don't quite understand the whole copyright thing some people discussed earlier. If someone could confirm that this is fine, I'd love to share Hello, can you pm me how to make it work please if you cant share publically? I cant make it work somehow
doug022965 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 On 8/19/2026 at 3:27 AM, petrovka666 said: If you want FemC nude, you need to install [P3RnudeCv1.rar] from the first page by jmedia7, and then edit the outfits you need. They are located in the correspondingly named folders in Reloaded 2\Mods\p3rpc.femc\Outfit Loader\UnrealEssentials\P3R\Content\Costumes\Player\ Open config.yaml and replace the lines with these: costume: mesh_path: /Game/Xrd777/Characters/Player/PC0002/Models/SK_PC0002_C154.uasset Now your FemC will use Yukari’s nude body version. As an alternative, here are the already edited files. Replace the existing files in Reloaded 2\Mods\p3rpc.femc\ BTW, you can disable all UI changes in the mod’s config in Reloaded and switch the voice to Lantana. Outfit Loader.zip 15.11 kB · 38 downloads They added a shoulder bag how do you remove it, tried this mod and the bag persists
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now