Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

54 minutes ago, dakyoz said:

Also, this was requested on discord, so I might as well share it.

Male Nude with Pubic hair version and bigger butt.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7bebaa3e651c9b11dec40e80986248cb.png

Replaces Shujin Academy DLC costume. (If you use the OTHER Shoujin version, you will have to remove it so it doesn't conflict with this one).

BigB_P.rar 4.23 MB · 10 downloads

can you make this one overwrite the overworld costumes as well? I hate to keep asking for stuff, but I know less than nothing when it comes to 3D modeling or Unreal Engine.

2 hours ago, rubenonsu said:

yeah i agree but i seen some on nexusmod today, here are da links : https://www.nexusmods.com/persona3reload/mods/13?tab=description

Just a reminder to everyone here: backup any files from Nexus like this. There is a very very high chance that they get removed as soon as someone reports them. And someone will report it, they always do. This also applies to THIS place as well.

Edited by DORODERE
1 hour ago, DORODERE said:

Just a reminder to everyone here: backup any files from Nexus like this. There is a very very high chance that they get removed as soon as someone reports them. And someone will report it, they always do. This also applies to THIS place as well.

Nah it will not they had no power in nexus unlike in gamebanana, if they did had power like that thicksona mod p5 strikers will be gone by now.

If you guys like his mod, support him by downloading, endorse/like his mod and also say nice things so he will make more like that

Edited by Taimanindestroyer

Just a reminder to everyone here: backup any files from Nexus like this. There is a very very high chance that they get removed as soon as someone reports them. And someone will report it, they always do.

People don't like that other people like things that they don't like, and nexus doesn't like that country's that aren't America have differing views than them.

Edited by FaxTM
3 hours ago, DORODERE said:

No one's gonna take it down just because it's sexual. 

As long as it's not racist, homophobic, sexist or just outright hateful, it'll be fine. Been downloading lewd mods on Nexus for a while now. You might have to dig extra hard for a Maiko mod if that's your thing...

But no one's after your booby mods just because they're sexual, relax. 

40 minutes ago, Mo Chedda said:

As long as it's not racist, homophobic, sexist or just outright hateful, it'll be fine. Been downloading lewd mods on Nexus for a while now. You might have to dig extra hard for a Maiko mod if that's your thing...

Unfortunately, that's not true. It isn't because it's sexual, its because of the characters involved. Nexus will remove any sexual mods involving characters with a canon age lower than 18. It doesn't matter how old they look. Its been done plenty of times before. It happened with GBFV, it happened with FE:E and it happened with ToA. If someone reports it, it will go away.

I'm only telling people to be smart and have a backup just in case.

Edited by DORODERE
14 minutes ago, DORODERE said:

Unfortunately, that's not true. It isn't because it's sexual, its because of the characters involved. Nexus will remove any sexual mods involving characters with a canon age lower than 18. It doesn't matter how old they look. Its been done plenty of times before. It happened with GBFV, it happened with FE:E and it happened with ToA. If someone reports it, it will go away.

你能说说GBFV,FE:E和ToA的具体网址是什么吗?谢谢

Updated my Misturu shorter-skirt mod.

Made her bustier with no skirt. This uses her Private Summer Wear slot.

This will probably be my last mod. Time to focus on the game (I just entered July).

Sorry that I didn't respond to the requests. I just mod as my hobby. But this is relatively a modder-friendly game, so might be a good game to start.

mitsuru_shorter-skirt_v3.zip

image.thumb.png.ed1c6e63b0192980da8701e5ed8c4db3.png

2 hours ago, Mo Chedda said:

5 hours ago, Taimanindestroyer said:

Nah it will not they had no power in nexus unlike in gamebanana, if they did had power like that thicksona mod p5 strikers will be gone by now.

If you guys like his mod, support him by downloading, endorse/like his mod and also say nice things so he will make more like that

Aged like old milk. I hope everyone kept their back ups, like I said =P

20 minutes ago, DORODERE said:

lol it must be they spam reported the mods there, any chance a deleted mod could be resolved? since they spam reported the mods, also i contacted the mod maker if he's interested to share his work here, since we are supportive to his work, unlike those that keep whining on modified body proportion or nsfw mod in general even though atlus itself create high cut armor for the female member, and a revealing suit too yet they didn't complain to atlus, such a hypocrisy at its finest.

23 minutes ago, rubenonsu said:

lol it must be they spam reported the mods there, any chance a deleted mod could be resolved? since they spam reported the mods, also i contacted the mod maker if he's interested to share his work here, since we are supportive to his work, unlike those that keep whining on modified body proportion or nsfw mod in general even though atlus itself create high cut armor for the female member, and a revealing suit too yet they didn't complain to atlus, such a hypocrisy at its finest.

Yeah I would love to support his work as well if he’s interested. His mod got taken down on Nexus and GameBanana. Was hoping he would do the same with the other cast members. 

3 hours ago, DORODERE said:

1 hour ago, rubenonsu said:

I stand corrected. Shit, I almost forgot these girls were technically still underage. They were older than I was when I started the game originally back in 2009. The fact that years later I'm older than them and they're still technically underage shows how ridiculous it is to care about a fictional character's age when it comes to these mods. Sheesh.