Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

Unreal Engine is credited in the trailers, so I assume it's running on UE4. Chances are high it'll get mods early.
Jmedia's been working on Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, so try not to put too much onto their plate. Two big JRPG's back to back is hard to play, let alone mod.

1 hour ago, Tehman4 said:

Unreal Engine is credited in the trailers, so I assume it's running on UE4. Chances are high it'll get mods early.
Jmedia's been working on Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, so try not to put too much onto their plate. Two big JRPG's back to back is hard to play, let alone mod.

The RGG games are the easiest to modify, just do CTRL+J and they even give you the body textures, I know this because I have done it for several Yakuzas... But the PERSONA games are more complicated because You have to match bones among other things and also create the body textures... I admit that being a Yakuza modder I have not been able to make any mod for Unreal Engine because I couldn't achieve it

1 minute ago, jmedia7 said:

My favorite game series, of course I will be lol. Want to adjust yukari a bit more first though.

Looking forward to it <3

And for everyone else it works on gamepass version, just put them in here:

XBOX\Persona 3 Reload\Content\P3R\Content\Paks\~mods

2 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

Yukari nude v1. Replaces all her basic outfits. 

YukariNudeV1.7z 1.52 MB · 66 downloads

image.thumb.jpeg.5afb06ea464684c4057f2952eef47181.jpeg

20240202160447_2.thumb.jpg.e7b1c1b3eceb98b9a80639b54b1b9e84.jpg

20240202160301_1.thumb.jpg.db4cef79adf9ca9868f94f66cd677203.jpg

20240202160638_1.thumb.jpg.3d955a1f01cdc6823b09da1f8d9d4bc3.jpg

edit: fixed the file, sorry.

Awesome. Are your mods also gonna have jiggle physics?

Also, I hope you'll consider versions that keep some of the accessories like the armbands and socks/shoes. Very much low priority, as in after you're done doing everybody normally. I don't actually have any plans to play Persona 3 atm (FeMC copium + playing LaD:IW already). Just expressing interest for those options.

29 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Awesome. Are your mods also gonna have jiggle physics?

Also, I hope you'll consider versions that keep some of the accessories like the armbands and socks/shoes. Very much low priority, as in after you're done doing everybody normally. I don't actually have any plans to play Persona 3 atm (FeMC copium + playing LaD:IW already). Just expressing interest for those options.

yeah, it has jiggle phys, subtle though. I'm prob gonna increase it. acessory stuff will be further down the line. 

8 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

yeah, it has jiggle phys, subtle though. I'm prob gonna increase it. acessory stuff will be further down the line. 

Nice job man.

Can't wait to see the rest of the female cast. It's canon that Mitsuru's tits are huge and her tits literally bounce during her therugy attack. So don't be afraid to go a little crazy with her.