Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

How

15 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

Yukari nude v1. Replaces all her basic outfits. 

YukariNudeV1.7z 1.52 MB · 168 downloads

Yukari nude v1.1

--Adjusted a few things. Separated files. Texture file is required-makes swimsuit nude, then choose all outfits nude or just the sujin dlc nude files. 

YukariNudeV1-1.7z 1.6 MB · 43 downloads

Yukari nude v1.2

--Adjusted a few more things.

YukariNudeV1-2.7z 1.58 MB · 113 downloads

image.thumb.jpeg.5afb06ea464684c4057f2952eef47181.jpeg

20240202160447_2.thumb.jpg.e7b1c1b3eceb98b9a80639b54b1b9e84.jpg

20240202160301_1.thumb.jpg.db4cef79adf9ca9868f94f66cd677203.jpg

20240202160638_1.thumb.jpg.3d955a1f01cdc6823b09da1f8d9d4bc3.jpg

edit: fixed the file, sorry.

How did you manage to mod this game? Is it the same method as P5? Or UE4?

Edited by dakyoz

Aside from the main cast, Chihiro, Yuko, and Elizabeth, I do hope we get Toriumi relatively soon like we got Kawakami for Persona 5, along with the other female teachers. Hell, just a thought but maybe since people attempted to mod some of the bust up portraits with Persona 5, would be interesting to see a nude Toriumi portrait replace Maya.image.png.48dbebd58a58f61e60fd445abccc5c29.png

Edited by Potter13579
4 hours ago, Potter13579 said:

Aside from the main cast, Chihiro, Yuko, and Elizabeth, I do hope we get Toriumi relatively soon like we got Kawakami for Persona 5, along with the other female teachers. Hell, just a thought but maybe since people attempted to mod some of the bust up portraits with Persona 5, would be interesting to see a nude Toriumi portrait replace Maya.

Yuko is next, then Mitsuru. 

4 hours ago, dakyoz said:

How

How did you manage to mod this game? Is it the same method as P5? Or UE4?

It's standard ue4 modding. 4.27

I personally don't care for nude mods.

But I would love to see the current outfits made sexier or have new sexier outfits.

Like having Yukari's skirt just a bit shorter and able to see her underwear underneath. Hell it's already pretty damn short as it is.

I could see Mitsuru's casual outfit with the leather jacket and pants being made into booty shorts. Dunno how nice that would look with the boots though.

Or hell since jiggle physics can be added I'd like to see a mod that just adds jiggle physics in general to the regular game. Or increase the already existing ones.

Basically would like to see small things to make it sexier that isn't just nude models that you can't do anything with.

Also, I know texture modding is pretty simple on UE, but from my experience it seems adding new content like new dialog and events is extremely difficult if not impossible.

Edited by Faloth
6 minutes ago, Faloth said:

I personally don't care for nude mods.

But I would love to see the current outfits made sexier or have new sexier outfits.

Like having Yukari's skirt just a bit shorter and able to see her underwear underneath. Hell it's already pretty damn short as it is.

I could see Mitsuru's casual outfit with the leather jacket and pants being made into booty shorts. Dunno how nice that would look with the boots though.

Or hell since jiggle physics can be added I'd like to see a mod that just adds jiggle physics in general to the regular game. Or increase the already existing ones.

Basically would like to see small things to make it sexier that isn't just nude models that you can't do anything with.

Also, I know texture modding is pretty simple on UE, but from my experience it seems adding new content like new dialog and events is extremely difficult if not impossible.

same tbh, i prefer mods that make characters sexier than a straight nude mod.

8 minutes ago, Seanne said:

Do you think you'll do Aegis? I imagine it may not be straightforward (or even possible) given her anatomy.

Robots can be made nsfw too, here is an example from another game modpack that I made back in the day.

Just add a screw as the nipples and called it a day.

image.png.3f1e3baeb6eaa93d74e35f4e3623c0be.png

Edited by Meekurukuru
edit: image