Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

Well, I decided to just buy the game on Steam since I'd rather own it rather than just have it on Game Pass.

But, I still do no understand how to use Reloaded II or how to get anything regarding getting the bigger bust mod to work with it.

It's so incredibly unintuitive and frustrating, holy shit. Nothing about it makes any sense to me.

20 minutes ago, Xerfie said:

Are battle panties in-game or is this one of the mods?

They are ingame. You have to get them for every character separately. They also changed names per character I think. Yukari has the Battle Panties, but for Mitsuru it's called Sexy Armor. Yukari's is from a quest if I remember correctly and Mitsuru's is in a special area chest.

17 minutes ago, PantyFiendNocturne said:

They are ingame. You have to get them for every character separately. They also changed names per character I think. Yukari has the Battle Panties, but for Mitsuru it's called Sexy Armor. Yukari's is from a quest if I remember correctly and Mitsuru's is in a special area chest.

Hell, even Fuuka gets a set now.

30 minutes ago, bloody11 said:

Hi, thanks for all the supportive comments, the truth is that the Persona groups are very hypocritical, I would understand if they didn't want complete nudity, but a body modification shouldn't cause such a stir.

For those who ask if my mods are compatible with others, no, because it modifies the entire body model, this happens with any mod that modifies the body.
These mods are compatible with others that modify other clothing, for example some DLC, it is not compatible if it modifies the same clothing.

And now the important thing, forget about Realoded, I already learned how to package, I was doing one more step with Reloaded and I wasn't realizing it, I leave you the mods, like the others you have to copy them to the ~mods folder

And for the question of whether I make a commission for this game, I am going to open the commission in kofi, keep in mind that I do not make nudes, more for a matter of skill, not because I am against it. There are already many good ones here.

https://ko-fi.com/bloody11

Yukari Big.zip 1.27 MB · 16 downloads Yukari medium.zip 1.22 MB · 6 downloads

image.jpeg.a01b8a9c9c454328b720dafded8e8a4e.jpeg

Hi long time fan for your mods, especially the smtv mods, I don't understand the fixation on nudity, the propotion of the body is more important for me.

Wish to see more from you. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, saddad1 said:

Hi long time fan for your mods, especially the smtv mods, I don't understand the fixation on nudity, the propotion of the body is more important for me.

Completely agree with this. Nothing against the nude ones though! 

Edited by BreezyDreams
1 minute ago, saddad1 said:

I'm not against nudes, there are very good ones in this thread, but in my case I like to modify without touching the original clothes, or make them sexier at most, thanks for the comment

10 hours ago, dakyoz said:

Male Nude Mod v.2

As requested on discord. Updated Alphas and shaders.

image.png.2c214fe1810ff0eb194d7091e8ae55bf.png

Version A: ---> NudeShujin_P.rar

(Works with Shujin Academy DLC Outfit - Tartarus Only)

Version B --> Nude_P.rar

(Replaces the initial, winter, summer & SEES Outfits.)

Ah, looks soooooo much better.

So many nude mods completely forgot to do this (or literally can't) and the body just sticks out like an overly bright sore thumb that takes you out of the game.

Please, those modding the female side, do this ASAP also. I am begging you.

Edited by WWWWAS741
11 minutes ago, WWWWAS741 said:

So many nude mods completely forgot to do this (or literally can't) and the body just sticks out like an overly bright sore thumb that takes you out of the game.

Agree!

1 hour ago, WWWWAS741 said:

I used the shaders, materials, and textures from the original swimsuit body. So I kept the same brightness. 

5 hours ago, bloody11 said:

Surely you already defeated her, but I wanted to do it since I saw her. I leave you a modification of Arcana Priestess

image.jpeg.2ae45aae3286015d953f962171b079b9.jpeg

Arcana_Priestess_bigtits.zip 3.1 MB · 71 downloads

looks really good i wonder if you upload this to nexus are they gonna take this down too even though its a shadow lmfao

really excited when you finally make a mod for these 2 best suit in the games, too bad fuuka and aigis doesn't had these suit :3 

maxresdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, naturiaharmonia said:

looks really good i wonder if you upload this to nexus are they gonna take this down too even though its a shadow lmfao

really excited when you finally make a mod for these 2 best suit in the games, too bad fuuka and aigis doesn't had these suit :3 

maxresdefault.jpg

Fuuka have this outfit on Reload, Aigis i don't know.

1 hour ago, naturiaharmonia said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Surely they would find an excuse to block the mod, even if it's a shadow, so I don't even bother anymore.

It is a good idea to make a mod for those 2 suits, then I will make them

Agree they will most likely report it again even though the mods the shadow mod doesnt break nexus rules and the one that manage in nexus doesnt even bother to check

Fuuka also had high cut outfits too it would be nice if she also got modified ❤️

10 hours ago, bloody11 said:

And for the question of whether I make a commission for this game, I am going to open the commission in kofi, keep in mind that I do not make nudes, more for a matter of skill, not because I am against it. There are already many good ones here.

I couldnt send you a DM on kofi cause it kept giving me errors but would you be able to remove dark shadows underneath Yukari's skirt for all her outfits that have her skirt such as Winter, Summer and Battle while retaining her default skirt length?

There was someone who gave her a shorter skirt which removed the dark shadows underneath but its too short for my taste plus it kinda breaks in combat when the special silhouette filters kick in. Since the shorter skirt guy isnt doing requests I suppose I'll just commission it lol but I just thought I'd ask you first since kofi needs payment before knowing if you can do it or not 

Edited by Fragile Snow