Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

Looks like the only girls left to mod are Aigis and possibly the teacher. I'm guessing the next efforts would be bimbo-fying them a bit and adding skimpy outfits. 

Until then, I'm loving everything so far. 

8 hours ago, dakyoz said:

@jmedia7 could you please tell me how did you add the black outlines? I'm working on a male nude and they look a little weird without it.

Reveal hidden contents

image_2024-02-06_073932563.png

Select your mesh, in edit mode:  select all verticies, shift D to duplicate, mesh--normals--flip, material properties: asign to MI_CH_OlMk

4 hours ago, Mo Chedda said:

Looks like the only girls left to mod are Aigis and possibly the teacher. I'm guessing the next efforts would be bimbo-fying them a bit and adding skimpy outfits. 

Until then, I'm loving everything so far. 

You forgot the main dish: THE PERSONAS

28 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

Select your mesh, in edit mode:  select all verticies, shift D to duplicate, mesh--normals--flip, material properties: asign to MI_CH_OlMk

You're the best! thank you!

57 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

Seleccione su malla, en modo de edición: seleccione todos los vértices, cambie D para duplicar, malla - normales - voltear, propiedades del material: asigne a MI_CH_OlMk

Could you please make a nude version of Chihiro without those annoying shoes... It's not a criticism but I hate nudes with shoes, everything else was perfect except that.

On 2/5/2024 at 12:49 AM, Faloth said:

Now this is what I'm talking about!

I'm surprised the underwear is actually modeled, unless you added that?
I always figured their underwear would match their colors. Like Yukari's would be pink, Mitsuru's would be red and likely lacey, and Fuuka's blue.

Anyway fantastic job! Can't wait for more!

Can you do this for all the other girls in the game as well? :D

Second this, would love more of these fanservicey type mods