Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

12 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

Did some quick mockups for aigis. Any preferences, or other ideas?

A                                                                                B                                                                           C

A.thumb.PNG.63fd502913693510c04183bf11fbb0aa.PNGB.thumb.PNG.b43502df50aab3203f7eeb664baea2cc.PNG C.thumb.PNG.f23cc33ddb6f61c5b26c11b89efe2db2.PNG

D                                                             Keep robotic/gray texture

D.thumb.PNG.5de462852085a7ffa16120a50951ff5f.PNGKeepRoboticTexture.thumb.PNG.981bfcb12bef17926202d045a3184463.PNG

A or keeping it grey. Preserving the android/robotic aspects as much as possible would be better in my opinion.

15 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

Yeah just place them in the paks folder. It might crash if two mods have the same pakchunk id. 

image.thumb.png.6534c29f61e573272d210a3e04631982.png

Ayy thanks man, love your work on this and persona 5 royal :)

I would've preferred a version that gave Aigis a human torso while retaining the mechanical limbs, but it looks like I was too late to voice that opinion in time lol.

Thanks for the hard work on our behalf either way however!

On 2/6/2024 at 10:57 PM, dakyoz said:

It's done! for anyone who might be interested: Nude mod for the guys~* This mod the initial outfit (with/without the gun) of the guys. i just started the game, so I haven't tested all of them... but they should work just fine... I hope!

Just extract it in your pak file.

image_2024-02-06_235528004.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8izo01phkuoobto/MaleNude_P.rar/file

MaleNude_P.rar 3.73 MB · 119 downloads

Here's another version using the Shujin Academy DLC Outfit instead (so they're not nude outside Tartarus). 

MNude_P.rar 3.59 MB · 17 downloads

this doesn't work with the summer outfits, could this please be updated?

This will probably sound like a dumb question but...is there any easy way to exclude just one or two outfits from the nude mods? ( like, letting them keep only the maid and battle panties outfits visible ) 'cause i'd like to keep the characters mostly nude but with some variations when i feel like it

Thanks in advance for any reply

1 hour ago, Ultraneroz said:

why are her nipples and crotch white? did you request it to be that way?

i asked for it to match her face but.. yeah i tried to figure out how to put in blender and tried to figure out how to mod but I'm to much of a imbecile

Edited by PervyPervethePerve
41 minutes ago, PervyPervethePerve said:

i asked for it to match her face but.. yeah i tried to figure out how to put in blender and tried to figure out how to mod but I'm to much of a imbecile

I'm confused. Did he make the mod and you changed the colors? Or is this the commission he gave back to you? Also imbecile is harsh dude, you gotta be kinder to yourself.