Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

15 hours ago, Radar_ said:

this doesn't work with the summer outfits, could this please be updated?

This is by design, i didn't want it to overwrite ALL outfits. I can add it to the swimsuit tho, which version would you like me to edit? The one over the initial outfits or the shujin academy version?

1 hour ago, Xerfie said:

I'm confused. Did he make the mod and you changed the colors? Or is this the commission he gave back to you? Also imbecile is harsh dude, you gotta be kinder to yourself.

nope its what he gave me. and yeah i should be kinder to myself but i just dont have the head for these kind of things

1 hour ago, dakyoz said:

This is by design, i didn't want it to overwrite ALL outfits. I can add it to the swimsuit tho, which version would you like me to edit? The one over the initial outfits or the shujin academy version?

I would like the initial summer and winter costumes to be nude.
Still, I respect the creator's own idea.

Has someone had problems with costumes during the scout scenes? Like when you catch up with someone after you send them ahead. I had Mitsuru run around with the Battle Panties Outfit but in that scene she had the nude texture for some reason even though battle panties (sexy armor for mitsuru) doesn't get replaced during normal gameplay.

2 hours ago, dakyoz said:

honestly the swimsuits and towels being replaced would make most sense, ESPECIALY the towels

2 hours ago, dakyoz said:

oh, just the outfits worn in the overworld, I can change the outfits in Tartarus

3 hours ago, fuaso1031r said:

I would like the initial summer and winter costumes to be nude.
Still, I respect the creator's own idea.

Here you go~* this will mod the initial outfit with/without gun, the summer uniforms, summer outfits, winter uniforms & winter outfits.

Nude2_P.rar

One  cool change for the nude mod would be if nipples showed up as a contrasting color against the white of skin when in the menu for selecting persona powers. The way clothes contrast. 

also we definitely need battle panties without cups in the top. 

On 2/8/2024 at 11:03 AM, dakyoz said:

Here you go~*MNude_P.rar

Thanks, although there is a small problem. Every time there is a cutscenes the characters appear in their original clothes. Is it not possible to replace only the file named "C051..." for each character?

Edited by AriJapan

Personally, I feel like a partially exposed version of the "sexy panties" and other skimpy outfits for party members that you find in Tartarus would be awesome, but I have no idea how to go about that myself. Those outfits are already quite skimpy, just need that extra push to nsfw. lol

On 2/7/2024 at 8:44 PM, taq_k said:

Added Yukari's summer uniform to the shorter-skirt mod, as I reached the point of summer. (yeah, my game progress is slow)

yukari_shorter-skirt_v2.zip 3.42 MB · 535 downloads

image.thumb.png.77cfa415b7f6b43f4afca4c62b91a844.png

Hi! Thanks for your work!!

This might be a strange request but is it possible to just remove the dark shadows that's beneath the skirts for all her outfits (winter, summer & battle) while still keeping the default skirt length?

I actually quite like the default skirt length but Im really irritated at the stupid dark shadows that I assume the devs put in as a sort of "soft censor" to upskirts lol. They didnt do this before in P5/P5R so it annoys me to no end that its here.  

Edited by Fragile Snow
11 hours ago, fuaso1031r said:

Thanks for adding that.

I forgot one thing: I would also like to see nudity in "SEES uniforms".
I would appreciate your consideration.

Here you go~ I added the SEES uniforms and fixed some issues with Akihiko's and Shinhiro's bones.

Nude3_P.rar

Also, this was requested on discord, so I might as well share it.

Male Nude with Pubic hair version and bigger butt.

Spoiler

image.png.7bebaa3e651c9b11dec40e80986248cb.png

Replaces Shujin Academy DLC costume. (If you use the OTHER Shoujin version, you will have to remove it so it doesn't conflict with this one).

BigB_P.rar