Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

12 hours ago, numakun said:

wonder if someone made a Maiko nude mod yet

lol, I'm sure somebody has. Can't but help but laugh at the hypocrites getting offended over this considering their looking for nude mods for a Persona game that's primarily about high school kids.

1 hour ago, oaktree10 said:

lol, I'm sure somebody has. Can't but help but laugh at the hypocrites getting offended over this considering their looking for nude mods for a Persona game that's primarily about high school kids.

The age of consent in japan is 16, the characters are 16+, so no sane person would care about that. But Maiko is literally 9, I don't think it matters THAT much since, again, just pixels, but its odd that people want to see a 9 year old character lewd/nude. This isn't Nigeria, they gotta be a reasonable age to do stuff like that here y'know?

Edited by FaxTM
On 2/23/2024 at 8:42 AM, oaktree10 said:

Nothing hypocritical here, sure character's like Mitsuru, Yukari and Fuuka are portrayed too be attending high school but they look so mature that it is easy too forget that they do at least imo. Not the too mention the fact that this game was made in Japan and if you look it up, the age of consent in japan is 16 yo, that sort of stuff varies from country too country and by the state you live in. Now that's a whole other topic whether you agree with it or not, but it doesn't change the fact that they are within the age of consent since these character's are technically from Japan.

In saying that at the same time I don't think about it too hard when it comes too a character age but I do understand that it is a very divisive and heated discussion.

I just found it hilarious that there is all these beautiful women in the game like Mitsuru, Yukari, Fuuka and Aigis, and my guy is like nahh too all that hahaha.

Edited by ludger166
typo
21 minutes ago, FaxTM said:

The age of consent in japan is 16, the characters are 16+, so no sane person would care about that. But Maiko is literally 9, I don't think it matters THAT much since, again, just pixels, but its odd that people want to see a 9 year old character lewd/nude. This isn't Nigeria, they gotta be a reasonable age to do stuff like that here y'know?

What does the age of consent in Japan have to do with video game character mods? I'm sure most people here don't even live in Japan. Trust me people from the outside looking in are going to call you a degenerate no matter what lewd/nude mods you use. I just think it's dumb to try to kink shame people when you're looking for mods that are just as questionable. You can try to justify it as much you like, but where all seen as degenerates here lol.

33 minutes ago, oaktree10 said:

What does the age of consent in Japan have to do with video game character mods? I'm sure most people here don't even live in Japan. Trust me people from the outside looking in are going to call you a degenerate no matter what lewd/nude mods you use. I just think it's dumb to try to kink shame people when you're looking for mods that are just as questionable. You can try to justify it as much you like, but where all seen as degenerates here lol.

Don't lump other people in with yourself, a person can be a degenerate for many different reasons and different types of kinks/fetishes.

You can be a degenerate and have class at the same time.

Edited by ludger166
13 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

Don't lump other people in with yourself, a person can be a degenerate for many different reasons and different types of kinks/fetishes.

You can be a degenerate and have class at the same time.

lol, that's like a murderer or criminal saying "well I may have killed people, but at least I got class" again it's extremely hypocritical. I don't want to derail the topic anymore though so I'll just leave it at that. Sorry for the trouble guys.

On 2/22/2024 at 12:42 AM, bloody11 said:

I leave you another mod, Kirijo Mitsuru with his increased proportions and shorter skirt, this mod replaces the summer and winter clothes (including combat clothing), since they are practically the same, it does not replace other clothes

2 versions, medium and big

https://ko-fi.com/bloody11

segaofamericainc. Screenshot 2024.02.19 - 02.36.45.52.jpg

segaofamericainc. Screenshot 2024.02.19 - 02.38.48.36.jpg

Kirijo_summer_big.zip 2.65 MB · 496 downloads Kirijo_summer_medium.zip 2.65 MB · 281 downloads

Good job as always!

I hope you can revisit your Busty Yukari mod to give her a shorter skirt as well, when you get the time 🙏

4 hours ago, oaktree10 said:

2 hours ago, oaktree10 said:

1 hour ago, oaktree10 said:

lol, that's like a murderer or criminal saying "well I may have killed people, but at least I got class" again it's extremely hypocritical. I don't want to derail the topic anymore though so I'll just leave it at that. Sorry for the trouble guys.

IMG-3659.jpg

2 hours ago, oaktree10 said:

Because the game takes place in japan, so their laws should apply, in this case, most people there have no issues with sexualizing people of that age, but here in America we do. People will take their country's laws and standards and shove it onto another country's product, and get upset when they don't match up, and that makes no damn sense. You cant be surprised when a game is made in another country, with different laws and morals to your country, ESPECIALLY when it's on the opposite side of the fucking planet. and wanting to see the representation of a 9 year old naked isn't a kink, its just weird, 16 is the age of consent in multiple states here, a bit young, but that's as low as it gets, but 9? The lowest age of consent on the entire planet is Nigeria, which is 11-12 depending on the region. We are all freaks here, but that's not freaky, it's creepy.

yeah I'm done yapping too :)

Edited by FaxTM
10 hours ago, Tomopo923 said:

Make a ~mods folder in the Paks folder and put the mods there. Yes, ~mods with a wave. 

Or even Paks directly, though they might need to have appropriate names to take precendence over game's own files.

Mod loader is a meme for this game, UE4 loads mods natively, unless devs somehow prevent it, I believe.

Just as a note.  The folder can be any name.  At least in this game, or maybe UE4 games in general, if you put any subfolder in Paks and have files in there, the engine will load those as well.  I tried renaming it to temporarily disable it, and nude Yukari continued to haunt my game lol.

Hello! I'm kinda new to the modding, so I'm trying to work backwards to figure things out by trying to view and edit existing mods for personal use.

Am I unable to use to view .uasset files with UE Viewer because it doesn't work that way?

Neither no override and override with UE4->UE4.27 works 🫠

image.png.f081dd884538b6cf38d5588bba9bbc6b.png

14 hours ago, kengenerals said:

Hello! I'm kinda new to the modding, so I'm trying to work backwards to figure things out by trying to view and edit existing mods for personal use.

Am I unable to use to view .uasset files with UE Viewer because it doesn't work that way?

Neither no override and override with UE4->UE4.27 works 🫠

image.png.f081dd884538b6cf38d5588bba9bbc6b.png

Remove all the mods in ~mods (or move the folder somewhere else) and then they should load.

Edited by someguy4444

I made a huge tits version from the model jmedia7 posted a while back for mitsuru. Replaces all outfits, I can try to separate into different paks later if needed. As usual put it in ~mod folder and it will conflict with other mitsuru mods. Since this is a huge size, she will clip her chest into her arms drinking tea or studying etc. I haven't tested in battle since I haven't progressed far enough yet in the game to see her in combat.

It's not perfect, final mesh isnt the best and not sure how to smooth/clean up when 2 meshes are within each other (if anyone has tips lmk), literally learned blender a few days ago so i can start modding.

Thank you so much for the material. Any plans for a plot in Mitsuru's crotch?
And I crossed the line to call a child nude

school.thumb.jpg.d4ad5a36feaaab0f60b95084a6ca8840.jpg

Edited by brzah55
17 minutes ago, brzah55 said:

I made a huge tits version from the model jmedia7 posted a while back for mitsuru. Replaces all outfits, I can try to separate into different paks later if needed. As usual put it in ~mod folder and it will conflict with other mitsuru mods. Since this is a huge size, she will clip her chest into her arms drinking tea or studying etc. I haven't tested in battle since I haven't progressed far enough yet in the game to see her in combat.

It's not perfect, final mesh isnt the best and not sure how to smooth/clean up when 2 meshes are within each other (if anyone has tips lmk), literally learned blender a few days ago so i can start modding.

Thank you so much for the material. Any plans for a plot in Mitsuru's crotch?
And I crossed the line to call a child nude

school.thumb.jpg.d4ad5a36feaaab0f60b95084a6ca8840.jpg

It's doesn't work, this mod crash my game.  I even delete every single mod in my mod folder except for it and it still crash my game.

4 minutes ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

It's doesn't work, this mod crash my game.  I even delete every single mod in my mod folder except for it and it still crash my game.

Not sure, it works for me, you used ~mods folder? It crashes on start up or later in the game?

16 minutes ago, someguy4444 said:

Not sure, it works for me, you used ~mods folder? It crashes on start up or later in the game?

When I deleted everything it crashed on startup but when I just only delete mitsuru it either just crash or when I interact with her or anything.  I used LogicMods instead of ~mods.

Edit:  So I deleted my LogicMods and made a ~mods folder and it work just fine.  I didn't think that would cause problems.  Thank you for the mod.

Edited by Ryuuga4774
1 hour ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

No offense, but it might be helpful if you post a screenshot of the game's folder and your mod folder (along with error messages if you get any when the game crashes) instead of just saying the mod crashes your game and doesn't work, that way somebody can actually try to identify where the problem is instead of having to guess and throw general suggestions to see if something sticks.

I've had mods conflict and end up having one or more of the conflicting mods just not work, and found out what the problem was by reading comments from where I originally downloaded the mod, so there's that too.

Edited by LuineMercuryLWG
1 hour ago, Ryuuga4774 said:

작동하지 않습니다. 이 모드가 게임을 충돌시킵니다. 모드 폴더에서 모드를 제외한 모든 모드를 삭제했는데도 여전히 게임이 중단됩니다.

Now, the nude mode overlaps and crashes, so it works on the existing PC, but the game doesn't work on the umpc due to the crash. Since the language pack is Japanese-specific, there may be a conflict.