Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

3 hours ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

Jmedia7 has 6 on his Patreon... don't know if he ever posted them here or not.

oh well. ill just wait longer for more mods to come out, im in no hurry to replay the game especially with dd2 on the way

On 3/1/2024 at 6:24 PM, LeCess said:

is there any Discord for this topic?

Yeah, but I'll open it back up on March 5th.

Twitter scared us a bit, so to avoid potential harassment and raiding, I closed it off for a while.

I would open it up today, but March 5th seemed like the perfect date considering the game we're modding.

On 2/24/2024 at 12:18 AM, ondy6 said:

I have edited some models for Mitsuru and Yukari (I'll post another one specifically for Yukari) on my take for some of the models based of jmedia7. This one is for Mitsuru as an all in one. Please let me know if there are any errors to the models since this is my first time moding and I don't have all costumes unlocked on my game files (went with creating mods instead of playing lol)

MitsuruHN_P.rar 8.85 MB · 538 downloads

001,002,006.PNG

051.PNG

052.PNG

106.PNG

155.PNG

156.PNG

157.PNG

104.PNG

Excellent work! Could you please fix the bug in the Mitsuru mod? Some texture isn't shown properly, especially the maid one. Anyway, good job!

Hi all sorry for the delay (I've started playing ffxii rebirth and got distracted), I've heard the calls of trying to fix some bugs with my paks, and I'm trying to figure it out. I haven't ran to the issues of the textures not loading in my game but I've tried editing some stuff in my unreal engine project to see if this fix it. I need some guinea pigs to see if it's working, attached is just Yukari's and if it loads correctly for other people, I may have figured out the issue. If that's the case, I'll reupload the mods I made for Mitsuri and Fuuka with the fix. Of course I would like to hear if it's working as intended too!

If the texture issue from my old mods were only appearing in some of the outfits instead of all, also please dm which ones. Might help me narrow it down. 

Disclaimer: I myself have just been running ~mods folder paks and have not installed reloaded2 for my game so idk if that's what is causing issues with textures. 

YukariHN V1.2.rar

Edited by ondy6
Adding on to my post
4 hours ago, ondy6 said:

Hi all sorry for the delay (I've started playing ffxii rebirth and got distracted), I've heard the calls of trying to fix some bugs with my paks, and I'm trying to figure it out. I haven't ran to the issues of the textures not loading in my game but I've tried editing some stuff in my unreal engine project to see if this fix it. I need some guinea pigs to see if it's working, attached is just Yukari's and if it loads correctly for other people, I may have figured out the issue. If that's the case, I'll reupload the mods I made for Mitsuri and Fuuka with the fix. Of course I would like to hear if it's working as intended too!

If the texture issue from my old mods were only appearing in some of the outfits instead of all, also please dm which ones. Might help me narrow it down. 

Disclaimer: I myself have just been running ~mods folder paks and have not installed reloaded2 for my game so idk if that's what is causing issues with textures. 

YukariHN V1.2.rar 10.28 MB · 59 downloads

Yo i'm thinking of getting rebirth, how you likin it so far? has Tifas swimsuit been censored? Hell, has anyone been censored to the best of your knowledge?

3 hours ago, FaxTM said:

Yo i'm thinking of getting rebirth, how you likin it so far? has Tifas swimsuit been censored? Hell, has anyone been censored to the best of your knowledge?

It's fantastic... nothing has been censored. Frame rate can get kind of rough at times being a large open world game.... really wish the PC port wasn't probably a year away.

3 hours ago, FaxTM said:

Like Shiro said, fantastic so far. Grips are you either sacrifice frame rate for the graphics mode (30fps) or go performance mode (60fps) for a slight blur to the graphics. I really contemplated on not buying it now for the PC port, but I caved. I'll probably get the PC port when it's on sale cause damn I can't wait for mods on that game especially with the modes for the remake. 

6 hours ago, FaxTM said:

game has been great not much to complain about loving the tcg minigame in particular as for censorship from as far as ive gotten which isnt very far ive only seen them giving tifa an undershirt in the flashback stuff which crisis core reunion already did and removing the dialogue about cloud finding tifa's panties when you click on her dresser also from the flashback currently at the ranch and getting these tedious requests from chadley done

9 minutes ago, 666TheRealSatan said:

thanks for uploading. but i wanna ask how to install these mods ?

You would just need to create a "~mods" folder in your PAKS folder of the game. Then drag the mods into there! 

3 hours ago, ondy6 said:

I haven't heard any complaints about my updated Yukari mod so I went ahead and did the same changes to the Mitsuru and Fuuka mods I have uploaded. 

MitsuruHN1.2_P.rar 10.67 MB · 54 downloads FuukaHN1.2_P.rar 10.12 MB · 63 downloads

I would help test, but I haven't had any issues with your "HN" series for any of the girls. Your version 1's were working fine for me. I can try the v2 just to see if there is any difference if it would help.

3 hours ago, 666TheRealSatan said:

thanks for the answer. it worket but not for yukari. Her skin is just black. you know how to fix it ?

What other skin mods are you using if any? 

2 minutes ago, smidgenhamster said:

I would help test, but I haven't had any issues with your "HN" series for any of the girls. Your version 1's were working fine for me. I can try the v2 just to see if there is any difference if it would help.

Yeah it's been working for me the whole time which makes it hard to see the problems people are having since I'm not sure how to replicate it. My mod just edits the models for the costumes and one edited texture file for each girl and it's been working in conjunction with the rest of jmedia7's mods. Would like to help others who are running into issues tho

25 minutes ago, ondy6 said:

Yeah it's been working for me the whole time which makes it hard to see the problems people are having since I'm not sure how to replicate it. My mod just edits the models for the costumes and one edited texture file for each girl and it's been working in conjunction with the rest of jmedia7's mods. Would like to help others who are running into issues tho

i got your models to work before these updates but great work helping out the people that had problems could you do the teacher next? lol

38 minutes ago, nana_77777 said:

Does anyone know how to edit in blender from ucas, utoc, pak formats? Or is there a guide?
I am confused because the specifications are completely different from P5R.

i also want to know.

I have some progress. First of all,  use FMODEL to obtain the PSK file of model in the P3R, and then the PSK is introduced with the Add-ons of Blender. After that, you can start modifying it, but I am a beginner of Blender. The texture has confused me.

10 hours ago, ondy6 said:

I haven't heard any complaints about my updated Yukari mod so I went ahead and did the same changes to the Mitsuru and Fuuka mods I have uploaded. 

MitsuruHN1.2_P.rar 10.67 MB · 146 downloads FuukaHN1.2_P.rar 10.12 MB · 152 downloads

Dear ondy6, I'm appreciated your hardwork for improving your mods for everyone. But my testing shown that your FuukaHN1.2 mod still conflict with jmedia7's Elizabeth nude/boots mod. May I ask which mods you were using when you testing your mod please?

Edited by Pan4Mod
8 hours ago, ondy6 said:

I'm also using jmedia7's Chirarism outfits for Fukka and YukariNudeSlightlyLessRevealingOutfit (was using Chirarism for Yuki),
the Elizabeth nude w/ boots 
for Elizabeth,

and also the HN's for Yuki and Mitsuru.

Sometimes I swap the Chirarism for Fukka w/ the HN's files.

Also the Jmedia nude textures for some of the Personas.

I've not has any texture conflicts with any of these combinations.

11 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

i got your models to work before these updates but great work helping out the people that had problems could you do the teacher next? lol

Hmm, if it was working before, guess stick with that. Sure I was planning on doing some aegis models and will get to the teachers at some point. I think I found all the teacher's models in the game. May just go for a full blown npc mod after that

15 hours ago, 666TheRealSatan said:

thanks for the answer. it worket but not for yukari. Her skin is just black. you know how to fix it ?

Did you place all three files in the paks folder?

5 hours ago, Pan4Mod said:

Dear ondy6, I'm appreciated your hardwork for improving your mods for everyone. But my testing shown that your FuukaHN1.2 mod still conflict with jmedia7's Elizabeth nude/boots mod. May I ask which mods you were using when you testing your mod please?

More or less the same as what smidgenhamster has listed. I can probably whip up a model for elizabeth but it really shouldn't be conflicting with Fuuka's mod