Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

does anyone here wants to team up with me to create a femboy protag mod? something like that 619cfe79382f2.jpg 

i'm a 3D artist and i can totally give our mc a juicy round cake and also some skimpier clothing, but i'm not good with all that modding stuff, i can do the model though. if anyone is interested talk to me : )

51 minutes ago, kamaelpkk said:

does anyone here wants to team up with me to create a femboy protag mod? something like that 619cfe79382f2.jpg 

i'm a 3D artist and i can totally give our mc a juicy round cake and also some skimpier clothing, but i'm not good with all that modding stuff, i can do the model though. if anyone is interested talk to me : )

Have you check this yet? 

https://gamebanana.com/mods/344792

https://gamebanana.com/mods/338046

https://gamebanana.com/mods/345530

12 hours ago, someguy4444 said:

I made a huge tits version from the model jmedia7 posted a while back for mitsuru. Replaces all outfits, I can try to separate into different paks later if needed. As usual put it in ~mods folder and it will conflict with other mitsuru mods. Since this is a huge size, she will clip her chest into her arms drinking tea or studying etc. I haven't tested in battle since I haven't progressed far enough yet in the game to see her in combat.

It's not perfect, final mesh isnt the best and not sure how to smooth/clean up when 2 meshes are within each other (if anyone has tips lmk), literally learned blender a few days ago so i can start modding.

school.thumb.jpg.d4ad5a36feaaab0f60b95084a6ca8840.jpghome.thumb.jpg.0e21169945d7face314715ae52016bde.jpg

study.jpg

standing.jpg

MitsuruNudeHugeTits_v1.zip 8.5 MB · 264 downloads

Amazing work, my friend. Thanks for answering my prayers lmao. It's good to have a little variety. 

12 hours ago, someguy4444 said:

I made a huge tits version from the model jmedia7 posted a while back for mitsuru. Replaces all outfits, I can try to separate into different paks later if needed. As usual put it in ~mods folder and it will conflict with other mitsuru mods. Since this is a huge size, she will clip her chest into her arms drinking tea or studying etc. I haven't tested in battle since I haven't progressed far enough yet in the game to see her in combat.

It's not perfect, final mesh isnt the best and not sure how to smooth/clean up when 2 meshes are within each other (if anyone has tips lmk), literally learned blender a few days ago so i can start modding.

school.thumb.jpg.d4ad5a36feaaab0f60b95084a6ca8840.jpghome.thumb.jpg.0e21169945d7face314715ae52016bde.jpg

study.jpg

standing.jpg

MitsuruNudeHugeTits_v1.zip 8.5 MB · 268 downloads

This looks amazing, any chance somebody could use this model and re-apply all her clothing with these proportions?  and no i dont mean alter sexy them into skimpy sexy versions, just her regular clothing but with her bigger framed model. OR at least her main outfit and battle bikini. 

This is the Mitsuru I've always envisioned and while i really appreciate this mod it kinda breaks immersion to have nude characters walking around like its normal.

Edited by TentacleBandit
On 2/21/2024 at 8:42 AM, bloody11 said:

I leave you another mod, Kirijo Mitsuru with his increased proportions and shorter skirt, this mod replaces the summer and winter clothes (including combat clothing), since they are practically the same, it does not replace other clothes

2 versions, medium and big

https://ko-fi.com/bloody11

segaofamericainc. Screenshot 2024.02.19 - 02.36.45.52.jpg

segaofamericainc. Screenshot 2024.02.19 - 02.38.48.36.jpg

Kirijo_summer_big.zip 2.65 MB · 597 downloads Kirijo_summer_medium.zip 2.65 MB · 348 downloads

Or any chance we could get a long dress version of this mod too?

11 minutes ago, TentacleBandit said:

Or any chance we could get a long dress version of this mod too?

17 minutes ago, TentacleBandit said:

This looks amazing, any chance somebody could use this model and re-apply all her clothing with these proportions?  and no i dont mean alter sexy them into skimpy sexy versions, just her regular clothing but with her bigger framed model. OR at least her main outfit and battle bikini. 

This is the Mitsuru I've always envisioned and while i really appreciate this mod it kinda breaks immersion to have nude characters walking around like its normal.

Ya eventually i want to be able to do something of open shirt with them sticking out which is what i really want (maybe another not showing i guess). I still learning blender so nude model is easier because it is one mesh. with clothes it gets infinitely more complicated (more meshes, textures and materials etc). Though i was thinking of starting with yukari next....

Edited by someguy4444

I have edited some models for Mitsuru and Yukari (I'll post another one specifically for Yukari) on my take for some of the models based of jmedia7. This one is for Mitsuru as an all in one. Please let me know if there are any errors to the models since this is my first time moding and I don't have all costumes unlocked on my game files (went with creating mods instead of playing lol)

MitsuruHN_P.rar

001,002,006.PNG

051.PNG

052.PNG

106.PNG

155.PNG

156.PNG

157.PNG

104.PNG

Just now, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

my brother pls continue this wonderful work

Lol I found it hilarious that you were asking for Yukari with the choker right before I posted. I'll be working on edits on Fukka next as I got a good flow on making these models now. 

Hmmm, it should be able to be used without having to use Jmedia7 files that they uploaded. I haven't tried using it with in conjunction with their files but I  quickly checked if they loaded properly in the tartarus in the party (when I loaded it in my game, it was my files that were the only ones it was calling). I'll look into it

Edited by ondy6
1 minute ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

nvm it was a mod conflict now gotta find out what mod did it

5e3c364e80ef97dba0e52877326b391a.png

Glad that it's working for you. Looks like I need to edit the choker a little bit more to prevent clipping.