Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

To those using the bust up mod and my yukari mod and having the black texture issue, to fix the texture, please add "a" in front of all three of the file names (aYukariHN_P). It should load the textures as intended 

21 hours ago, ondy6 said:

Hmm, if it was working before, guess stick with that. Sure I was planning on doing some aegis models and will get to the teachers at some point. I think I found all the teacher's models in the game. May just go for a full blown npc mod after that

Did you place all three files in the paks folder?

More or less the same as what smidgenhamster has listed. I can probably whip up a model for elizabeth but it really shouldn't be conflicting with Fuuka's mod

Hi ondy6, it seem that if I added the "a" word in front of your mods as you advised, the conflict disappear. 

Dragon's Dogma 2 is about to take off in 5 days... people have already made mods based off the assets in the character creator. I'll see you guys in Metaphor ReFantazio after that... P3R got more mods than I expected, we had a pretty good run.

DD2 is running in RE Engine which has already been taken apart for mods for like a decade now. Try not to be too impatient. It took a while for a lot of mods in P5 as well, and its PC release wasn't surrounded by a ton of banger game releases.

I remember when threads were considered still alive for upwards of a month from the last post by someone who actually makes mods unless ALL of the creators actually say they're done. 

It hasn't even been a full two weeks. Mod makers do actually still have lives and usually can't devote all of their time to working on mods (especially when they release the mods for free), maybe don't be in such a hurry to cry dead thread after a few days? 

56 minutes ago, LuineMercuryLWG said:

I remember when threads were considered still alive for upwards of a month from the last post by someone who actually makes mods unless ALL of the creators actually say they're done. 

It hasn't even been a full two weeks. Mod makers do actually still have lives and usually can't devote all of their time to working on mods (especially when they release the mods for free), maybe don't be in such a hurry to cry dead thread after a few days? 

Yeah. There were also a few people who were interested in learning how to mod this game and learning that stuff is not easy. I hope some people will come back with some ideas. I am also pretty busy currently, but I want to look into the resources people have provided too.

6 hours ago, LuineMercuryLWG said:

That's why I was confused! This isn't like the Kingdom Hearts 3 thread where there hasn't been any progress in months and people barely talk. For pete's sake, give it a month or so before declaring something dead!