SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Uh...yeah, I installed this and when I use the "Dance" spell or whatever people gather and give money but my character just stands there and is stuck. Also, after recieving money from a "client" they just walk away and my character does nothing. I have all the required things installed, and I use the custom launcher. What is the deal?

You didn't run the FNIS User Generator program after you installed the mod.

hi, I installed the mod and everything works perfectly except for one small detail. 

I use the "Dance" spell animation works fine, but not listening to music, play music stops but the music does not start the animation when the animation ends the music of the game is resumed. 

anyone have any idea? 

PD: sorry for my bad English

@Khazumi from the OP:Adding music for v1.5.1 and up
Create a folder in your install "Data/Music/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution/DanceMusic". Use a tool to create .XWM files from whatever .MP3 or .WAV music files you would like to play during the dancing animations. I recommend MultiXwm for this. You will need to create 5 files, as the mod will randomly choose one of the five to play during the animation. However, if you only want one song to play, the just create 5 copies of it and add it into the directory noted above. The names of the files must be DanceTrack01, DanceTrack02, DanceTrack03, DanceTrack04, and DanceTrack05. DanceTrack05 is a special track that is designed for the player that may use this file for stealth purposes. It plays only if the player is sneaking when the player tells their prostitute to dance. I personally have the Mission Impossible theme for that. It should be noted that if you don't add any music files, silence will play during the dance animation. I also highly recommend that user review the MCM menu for new additions related to this content before fiddling with it. Included is a toggle for playing the music and a debugging function should it be required. Note: if you don't want to add any music, don't toggle the option on.

Uh...yeah, I installed this and when I use the "Dance" spell or whatever people gather and give money but my character just stands there and is stuck. Also, after recieving money from a "client" they just walk away and my character does nothing. I have all the required things installed, and I use the custom launcher. What is the deal?

I ran the FNIS User Generator executable and it fixed the dancing issue. However, the client still walks away once they pay and nothing happens.

I ran the FNIS User Generator executable and it fixed the dancing issue. However, the client still walks away once they pay and nothing happens.

Do you have the Sexlab Framework installed?

NMM says it is yes...

NMM says it is yes...

Hmmm, I'm afraid you're going to have to create a papyrus log of an attempt. Something isn't working and hopefully that will tell why.

Instructions for enabling logging in Skyrim

Find Skyrim.ini in your "My Documents" folder. Open it up in Notepad or your preferred text editor. Then make the following changes and save it. You'll find the logs inside the "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\" folder the next time you run the game. The most recent log will always be named "Papyrus.0.log"

[Papyrus]fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0bEnableLogging=1bEnableTrace=1bLoadDebugInformation=1

To disable logging again just change the "=1" to "=0" for the three values marked "=" above.

The log file will need to be compressed into an archive (7Z, Zip, Rar) in order to upload it.

NMM says it is yes...

Hmmm, I'm afraid you're going to have to create a papyrus log of an attempt. Something isn't working and hopefully that will tell why.

Instructions for enabling logging in Skyrim

Find Skyrim.ini in your "My Documents" folder. Open it up in Notepad or your preferred text editor. Then make the following changes and save it. You'll find the logs inside the "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\" folder the next time you run the game. The most recent log will always be named "Papyrus.0.log"

[Papyrus]fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0bEnableLogging=1bEnableTrace=1bLoadDebugInformation=1

To disable logging again just change the "=1" to "=0" for the three values marked "=" above.

The log file will need to be compressed into an archive (7Z, Zip, Rar) in order to upload it.

I see Skyrim and SkyrimPrefs both are configuration. I also see RendererInfo which is a text doc.

post-430191-0-38703100-1399569793_thumb.jpg

Sorry cut and paste vs the forum software removed formatting from the editing you needed to make to the Skyrim.INI file. It should be

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

And not the single run-on line posted above.

tdf and aroused are messed up with the 1.50 + sexlab.

my clients show no interest although their arousal is 40 + and trhe threshold is 10 !

Not sure how a change to the framework which doesn't touch dialogs at all and is completely unaware of the arousal system could be having any effect on the clients to decide whether they'll use one of your whores or not. Now if they were going through the paces and then failed to have sex I could understand but that's not what you describe.

What I'm saying is that you may be focused on the wrong cause of your problem and thus overlooking the actual cause. See if your whore has the "This is a good place" option if you talk to her.

my clients show no interest although their arousal is 40 + and trhe threshold is 10 !

Not sure how a change to the framework which doesn't touch dialogs at all and is completely unaware of the arousal system could be having any effect on the clients to decide whether they'll use one of your whores or not. Now if they were going through the paces and then failed to have sex I could understand but that's not what you describe.

What I'm saying is that you may be focused on the wrong cause of your problem and thus overlooking the actual cause. See if your whore has the "This is a good place" option if you talk to her.

It also says my papyrus is outdated and needs papyrus.uti and like storageutil.dll...this is getting too technical for me to understand....

post-430191-0-86251400-1399660483_thumb.jpg

It also says my papyrus is outdated and needs papyrus.uti and like storageutil.dll...this is getting too technical for me to understand....

The papyrus util on nexus is outdated. SL comes with a version that works, and you can get the latest here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/ .

great mod.  My favorite of the prostitution mods available.  Thanks.

It would be awesome if after your working girls had a set number of customers, say like 30, you could assign then to do shift work while you were away.  Maybe you could assign them to work out of your homes, or the pubs.  

great mod.  My favorite of the prostitution mods available.  Thanks.

It would be awesome if after your working girls had a set number of customers, say like 30, you could assign then to do shift work while you were away.  Maybe you could assign them to work out of your homes, or the pubs.

Sorry to tell you this but according to the author this mod is not being developed further.

I have a weird but not crucial bug with this one (or maybe it's intended? I don't know) Almost every time myself or a companion finishes the dance (which works fine even with custom music and all) a random member of the audience would initiate a brawl with me: no dialog or anything. Most other people in the crowd remain in brawl expectation mode until I leave the area and re enter.

I do have the brawl bugs patch installed but I have no idea of what else could be conflicting here, any ideas?

I have a weird but not crucial bug with this one (or maybe it's intended? I don't know) Almost every time myself or a companion finishes the dance (which works fine even with custom music and all) a random member of the audience would initiate a brawl with me: no dialog or anything. Most other people in the crowd remain in brawl expectation mode until I leave the area and re enter.

I do have the brawl bugs patch installed but I have no idea of what else could be conflicting here, any ideas?

I'm trying to remember back to what I put in the mod (it's been a very long time)... The Brawl quest that my mod uses should only get activated after your prostitute speaks to you, and even then only if you select the appropriate dialogue option. Aside from that, there is absolutely nothing in the Dance quest(s) that should start a Brawl. I know there are some mods that randomly start brawls in taverns... maybe, you are running one of those?

I'm trying to remember back to what I put in the mod (it's been a very long time)... The Brawl quest that my mod uses should only get activated after your prostitute speaks to you, and even then only if you select the appropriate dialogue option. Aside from that, there is absolutely nothing in the Dance quest(s) that should start a Brawl. I know there are some mods that randomly start brawls in taverns... maybe, you are running one of those?

Mabe Lovers victim if Dimitrii has installed it and is dancing naked.

By default settings it starts a brawl if an npc gets over the arousal treshold and wants to rape the PC.

So I wanted to try tweaking the script where you try to get a girl to work for you (I wanted to make it so people defeated in submit would say always yes for free) but I could not find the script where the dialog is handled. This mod has allot of small script files. I know how to program but I've never worked with papyrus and have limited experience with other scripting languages but minor modifying of existing scripts shouldn't be much of an issue for me if I can just find where to work. I have tweaked other scripts before.

So does anyone know how and where dialog is handled in this mod?

Mabe Lovers victim if Dimitrii has installed it and is dancing naked.

By default settings it starts a brawl if an npc gets over the arousal treshold and wants to rape the PC.

I do have lover's victim installed but the thing is that even if it was the companion dancing the brawler would go for me and after a sex scene an NPC went for the customer instead (they ran around yielding for hours which was hilarious). Also I had spectator crowds with "morality guard" activated, I noticed that one time a guard came to me for public sex after dancing inside the inn. I turned off morality guard to allow public sex and it seems to have worked for now, but I'll check if lover's victim is also acting up here.

OK, so I need some feedback. I've been playing around more with the mod and I think I've fixed the problem with the "Maybe later" dialogue occurring more often than it should (like even when the client has way more Arousal than required); I was such an idiot that I completely missed the arousal condition sometimes. (I remember why now: I was relying on the game properly assessing the Info stack in each Topic, which it is not doing for some reason.) But, while I'm at it, I've been having this issue where the MCM option "Hookers Travel to Beds" acts weird (it has the dollar sign bug and it doesn't act like a proper toggle option); has anyone been experiencing these same issues or is it just me? Scratch that; I've been using v1.8.1.5 for some reason!

I just want the mod to feel more "done" in my mind and so I've gotta correct these mistakes.

UPDATE: Just released the new version! I want to emphasize that it won't fix issues with a previously-created save game (as far as I can tell, there is no effect on such a save game). I'm pretty confident that the new fix will sort things out for new saves, however. Hopefully, users will tell me if I've screwed something up.

OK, so I need some feedback. I've been playing around more with the mod and I think I've fixed the problem with the "Maybe later" dialogue occurring more often than it should (like even when the client has way more Arousal than required); I was such an idiot that I completely missed the arousal condition sometimes. (I remember why now: I was relying on the game properly assessing the Info stack in each Topic, which it is not doing for some reason.) But, while I'm at it, I've been having this issue where the MCM option "Hookers Travel to Beds" acts weird (it has the dollar sign bug and it doesn't act like a proper toggle option); has anyone been experiencing these same issues or is it just me? Scratch that; I've been using v1.8.1.5 for some reason!

I just want the mod to feel more "done" in my mind and so I've gotta correct these mistakes.

UPDATE: Just released the new version! I want to emphasize that it won't fix issues with a previously-created save game (as far as I can tell, there is no effect on such a save game). I'm pretty confident that the new fix will sort things out for new saves, however. Hopefully, users will tell me if I've screwed something up.

And the post  at the very top of the page has me telling someone that you weren't working on the mod to add new features...

Glad to be wrong.

And the post  at the very top of the page has me telling someone that you weren't working on the mod to add new features...

Glad to be wrong.

No, you're still right. I just wanted to fix something that was really bothering me. I'm standing by what I said: I'm not adding new features.

One more thing I noticed, for those who are using a pre-v1.8.1.9 save: I noticed that if you hit the hotkey for SexLab Aroused to assess an NPC's arousal, for some reason the game will then realize, "Hey, maybe I should actually assess this NPC's Topic Info stack correctly," and then everything will work as intended, but you have to do it for every NPC, so it's pretty inconvenient.