SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

With other MODS like DEFEAT , SD+  REQUIEM , SYKRE an a host of others. TDF is good companion mod to a sexual SKYRIM PLAY THROUGH , for those who don,t use console commands whenever things get HARD (smile)  you lose all your good gear & armor  , need a few more gold for that new sword . I luv this because you don,t have STOP playing SKYRIM to enjoy it.  That sayed  it has a good base format that works. 

Quote: "v1.8.3.0 adds a new feature where NPCs may approach the player directly for, let's say, business. This is activated by the player upon using the TDF Dance power, granted that player prostitution is enabled (refer to the MCM option)"

I'm glad that you finally decided to add this option. Being waiting for this for months. Thank you.

Thanks! Can anyone offer me their opinion of what the differences are between my mod and Working Girl. When I first started this mod, Working Girl didn't include NPC prostitution. I haven't checked its page for a long time, but it seems like shane4244 is invading on my NPC prostitution turf!!!!! jk :) But, seriously, what's the difference (besides my mod being super-duper simple and being made by a total control-freak - that's me!)?

The biggest difference, I think, is the player prostitution, where you need unlock the different sex acts--oral, vaginal, anal, group, bestiality, etc--through repeated encounters, whereas yours doesn't have such restrictions and focuses on the NPC pimping anyway.

no, that Feature is gone soon once you hit the "do what you want" step, or , if you dont want to waste time on 5 Gold Jobs,  you can pass this development by console, the code stands on the discription.

the big difference is, working Girl has more variables, selected offerings, follower whore, passive mode, vendor lower prices, guards blackmail,  dogjob (at least) , but wrong dialogue sequences , low Prices, bugged dialogues, etc.

Radiant Prostitution has home visits with 80%  threesomes, mutliple-somes at letter quests in Orccamp, Military camp, he has werwolves and wolves at companion guild,  horsejob, even Giants, all bound in funny quests - fantastic !  -- If it only would work ! sigh !

tdf is a bit old, straight forward simple, boring after some time - but fully functioning 1a class. no bugs, nothing to get angry about, excellent mcm sliders for Price and arousal difficulties. tdf does not do much, but what it does is perfect. effective and comfortable to play.

i liked the idea in Oblivion of a Whore career, really with Picture in the guilds career window.  starting as streetwhore, then tavernwhore, travelingwhore, concubine, --- missing the darker sectors which come up now in skyrim : beastwhore, slavewhore, scatwhore. puh. what all a woman does for some coins...

In a way, I'm quite happy that you feel that way. This mod has never been about bells and whistles; it's about trying to do something simple (focusing on NPC prostitution) and doing it right. That's not to say that the "bells and whistles" of Working Girl and Radiant Prostitution are bad (I actually quite enjoyed them when I used them). Of course, now my mod has been placed in quite an interesting position. For a while, I figured that my mod should be used as a companion to Working Girl and/or Radiant Prostitution (since they dealt with PC prostitution), and I really encouraged this. But, now that Working Girl brings NPC prostitution to the table, I'm not quite sure where this mod should stand anymore.

TDF - I have all three prostitution mods: RP, WG and yours. But I'm using them in different occasions. For instance; I'm using RP for my PC's /female and male) prostitution, WG (female PC) because I have  freedom to choose which sex act I want to do instead of letting the game to choose random sex act for me,  and your mod for follower's prostitution. You did a great job in this area.

So, you're wrong when said: "I'm not quite sure where this mod should stand anymore." :(:@ Your mod is loved and quality one with minimum bugs that there can be. :)  So, I don't want you hear saying that any more :exclamation:  since, I believe there are people like me who combine different prostitution mods and they all have their place and role in our game.

you asked where you place your mod now that others went into your area. my answer to this is :

bugfree is your mark. as long as you keep that your place is on the top. 

you are allowed to do everything you want, as long as it is bugfree. 

you can make yourself a name like Caliente and Apachii if you go and cover content everybody is hungry for. everybody is hungry for a hot brothel,  redlighted, full of atmosphere, smelling the cum, everybody is hungry for harder Prostitution ( bdsm etc ) short termed, easy to access., bugfree.

fullbugged attempts that touch this theme a little like hydras lair and eden still made it into the top twenty of Nexus adult line. how much more would it be if that would be bugfree and full working. That lousy luxury bathing Suite made it into the top ten. Animated Prostitution is on place 5 , and we deactivate these aniamtions in sexlab because they dont support bbp. so you know where loverslab stands with it s mods that certify Quality. Thats where you can order your mod into :

you can create the hottest place in Elderscrolls !

you will see the downloads go into hundredsofthousands, maybe raising the popularity of loverslab into the millions. no joke. thats it. Lovers Palace.

Edit : i am an architect. i am not a programmer and no modder. i dont have the time for it neither.

Ps : i played your new Version. you surprised us all to use the Dance as a starter. very nice ! so the Dance has found ist game purpose finally. works ver y good , except .... how to stop it ?

You can use the "jump" button to cancel the player dance animation. After pressing it, give it up to 2 seconds to trigger.

As for creating a brothel-type place: I'm too bad at creating now places (some of the stuff I uploaded to the Nexus is a testament to that). Besides, I'm not looking to become the next big name in Skyrim modding. I just need to know that each of my mods offers something that others do not.

You can use the "jump" button to cancel the player dance animation. After pressing it, give it up to 2 seconds to trigger.

As for creating a brothel-type place: I'm too bad at creating now places (some of the stuff I uploaded to the Nexus is a testament to that). Besides, I'm not looking to become the next big name in Skyrim modding. I just need to know that each of my mods offers something that others do not.

Long time ago, I proposed adding ability to PC's follower who prostitutes for PC, to occasionally bring her client to you who wants to have either sex with both of you or only you. That client is ready to pay some extra money if your PC accepted. You didn't accepted. Which is OK. Did you change your mind in meantime?

What is "Force Greets?"  I had that come up and while I was staring at it, it went away.  I have no idea what it is or what I'm supposed to do with it.

TonyB

It is a type of AI Package. These occur when an NPC approaches the player and initiates conversation. Don't worry about that sort of stuff, man, I'm just thinking out loud (or rather in writing). As a user of the mod, don't worry about the technical stuff. Just make sure you read the Description page (it's full of useful things, mostly in very user-friendly language).

OK, I can take a hint  :cool: I'm too stupid to know this and so I'll just play the game and hope for the best, but the next time ForcedGreet comes up, I'm pushing that button.  :P

TonyB

@germanicus: I met you halfway with the latest version. The situation where the client rejects the prostitute's advance completely in favour of her boss just doesn't make as much sense to me.

@RDKateran: I'd have to think about that one because right now I'm not really sure what the best approach is to making that actually happen properly.

Quote: "The situation where the client rejects the prostitute's advance completely in favour of her boss just doesn't make as much sense to me."

Oh, my, my ,my, my bad English. This is not what I meant. I meant like this: You already set a great idea when asking clients if they want to have a fun with your follower and they replied: "I'm someone who prefers to watch", and then, after having sex with your follower, the client usually participate in three way sex. This is something that I like. Now, I wanted the same thing, but from the follower side too, when she does prostitution on her own. You see my point? I was hoping you can add to your follower same thing as your PC has. That she will also get, I'm someone who prefer to watch" and then she approach to you and ask if you want to participate. Then you can accept or reject and if you reject, she can continue to have a sex on her own with the pimped client.

Quote: ...adds a new feature during NPC autonomous prostitution. The prospective client has a chance request the player character's involvement in a threeway...." --------this is what I wanted.

By NPC you mean my follower?

i did not mean how to stop the Dance. i mean how to stop the passive mode ?

@magicrealm: You can't really stop it. The effect will last for a full 20 minutes. You could use the MCM during that time and disable PC prostitution which will stop NPCs from approaching you. Or you can use the Wait button (in the normal game, 20 minutes in real life is about 7 hours in-game).

@germanicus: Yeah, I meant follower+NPC when I said NPC in that context.

@magicrealm: You can't really stop it. The effect will last for a full 20 minutes. You could use the MCM during that time and disable PC prostitution which will stop NPCs from approaching you. Or you can use the Wait button (in the normal game, 20 minutes in real life is about 7 hours in-game).

@germanicus: Yeah, I meant follower+NPC when I said NPC in that context.

not with a timescale of 5.  so the 20 minutes buff means real time hmm. wjhat about one more of your excellent mcm sliders ?

Sorry, maybe I was unclear. The magic effect lasts for 20 minutes in real life. At the game's default timescale of 20, 20 minutes in real life translates to under 7 hours in the game. So, to dispel the magic effect, a user could use the "T" button to open the wait menu and wait for 7 hours in the game. At a timescale of 5, 20 minutes in real life (again, the duration of the magic effect) is equal to 100 minutes in the game, which is just under two hours in the game. So, you can dispel the effect by opening up the Wait menu and waiting 2 hours.

As for a slider, I can't actually do that with the approach that I've chosen since the duration of the magic effect has to be set beforehand. I would only be able to allow users to choose the duration of the magic effect out of a few choices, such as 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, etc., which would correspond to a different version of the magic effect/spell with that set duration. I'll probably include that option in the next update.

thanks for the great mod TDF.iam using it now as my main prostitute mod .its so great to see you still working on it  :)

is there any plans for _sex for discounts_ ?

I really should add that in, but as a passive effect, rather than one that the player must deliberately choose. In fact, I believe that Niruin's Business Plan increased clients' disposition toward the player character after every engagement with them (but only up to a level of 1, I believe; don't want to get too friendly I guess). Vendors with higher disposition toward the player will sell/buy for better prices.

Also, for those interested, I have a new idea as to how to handle the duration that NPCs may approach the player after dancing. I'm thinking of leaving it at 20 minutes, but going to a new location will dispel the effect. I think that this make sense so that, NPCs will stop pestering the player once they have decided to leave the area, but the effect will last for a long enough time if the player wants to use it in a certain place.

@germanicus: I met you halfway with the latest version. The situation where the client rejects the prostitute's advance completely in favour of her boss just doesn't make as much sense to me.

@RDKateran: I'd have to think about that one because right now I'm not really sure what the best approach is to making that actually happen properly.

Maybe look into how Animated Prostitution does it.  There's a deprecated quest setting or two in Skyrim's AP that basically has Lydia troll the streets for clients and take them back to Breezehome for sex.  While the actual sex scene doesn't work (it causes a CTD if the quest is enabled via console), the functions of Lydia leaving Breezehome and bringing people back to Breezehome does work.  It should at least give you an idea on how to implement that on Lydia and the other female housecarls with their own houses, as well as with spouses.

I thought it was a neat idea, but it's incomplete and half-functional in Animated Prostitution and let's face it, it's very, VERY unlikely that that mod will ever be completed.

Maybe look into how Animated Prostitution does it.  There's a deprecated quest setting or two in Skyrim's AP that basically has Lydia troll the streets for clients and take them back to Breezehome for sex.  While the actual sex scene doesn't work (it causes a CTD if the quest is enabled via console), the functions of Lydia leaving Breezehome and bringing people back to Breezehome does work.  It should at least give you an idea on how to implement that on Lydia and the other female housecarls with their own houses, as well as with spouses.

I thought it was a neat idea, but it's incomplete and half-functional in Animated Prostitution and let's face it, it's very, VERY unlikely that that mod will ever be completed.

Yea - that is what I would love to see. So far, my prostitute had 5 clients on her own and none of them was three way initialization from NPC's side although I rised that possibility from 25 to 35. Nothing yet except one CTD. :)

The problem is that things don't tend to work properly unless a cell is loaded, and having continuous general Update events to check that (for five homes, no less) can be a burden over time on the game. It's not hard to do, just hard to do with a bit of finesse. Also, totally new features are becoming increasingly difficult for me to add. The reason is that very few things in my mod are completely isolated; everything in the mod meshes together with a sublime intricacy (most people who have tried to add support for more than three prostitutes have probably found that the whole interconnected network of quests is quite overwhelming). (I sound like I'm tooting my own horn, so to speak, don't I? But the truth is that every time I open up my mod in the CK, it scares me.) Lately, I've just been adding new features that can easily borrow off of elements that have already been established (has anyone noticed that the threeway scenario proposed by autonomous prostitutes simply slots the client into the alias for threeway animations in the main pimping quest - they get the same dialogue "So, wanna get in on the fun now?", or something like that). But adding something completely new means that I really have to sit down and think about how it might interact with other components of the mod, and then, when I release the mod, pray that I haven't forgotten something.

@germanicus: In reality, the situation has a chance that is half that of the regular percent chance. So, 30% gives an actual 15% chance in this new case.

Quote: "@germanicus: In reality, the situation has a chance that is half that of the regular percent chance. So, 30% gives an actual 15% chance in this new case."

Thanks for clarifying this to me. I'm not complain at all. I'm glad you included this possibility into you mod. I'm just being impatient to see. it.

Quote: "(has anyone noticed that the threeway scenario proposed by autonomous prostitutes simply slots the client into the alias for threeway animations in the main pimping quest - they get the same dialogue "So, wanna get in on the fun now?"

No, not yet.

Quote: "But adding something completely new means that I really have to sit down and think about how it might interact with other components of the mod, and then, when I release the mod, pray that I haven't forgotten something."

I love you for this. TDF, you're my hero.

The problem is that things don't tend to work properly unless a cell is loaded, and having continuous general Update events to check that (for five homes, no less) can be a burden over time on the game. It's not hard to do, just hard to do with a bit of finesse. Also, totally new features are becoming increasingly difficult for me to add. The reason is that very few things in my mod are completely isolated; everything in the mod meshes together with a sublime intricacy (most people who have tried to add support for more than three prostitutes have probably found that the whole interconnected network of quests is quite overwhelming). (I sound like I'm tooting my own horn, so to speak, don't I? But the truth is that every time I open up my mod in the CK, it scares me.) Lately, I've just been adding new features that can easily borrow off of elements that have already been established (has anyone noticed that the threeway scenario proposed by autonomous prostitutes simply slots the client into the alias for threeway animations in the main pimping quest - they get the same dialogue "So, wanna get in on the fun now?", or something like that). But adding something completely new means that I really have to sit down and think about how it might interact with other components of the mod, and then, when I release the mod, pray that I haven't forgotten something.

I understand.  I'm just throwing ideas out at this point; if you don't think it's feasible or wise to implement, that's perfectly fine.

Also, as far as checking homes go, it'd probably only be about three, four at the most, if you limit it to just females.  There's only three female Housecarls in the main game, and Hearthfire only adds one to a house that wouldn't get any visitors normally, so there's really no need to worry about that.

Maybe it'd work better as its own separate plugin, rather than be a part of TDF Prostitution.

I understand.  I'm just throwing ideas out at this point; if you don't think it's feasible or wise to implement, that's perfectly fine.

Also, as far as checking homes go, it'd probably only be about three, four at the most, if you limit it to just females.  There's only three female Housecarls in the main game, and Hearthfire only adds one to a house that wouldn't get any visitors normally, so there's really no need to worry about that.

Maybe it'd work better as its own separate plugin, rather than be a part of TDF Prostitution.

my sugestion with the time slider was not because 20 minutes are too long, but too short ! that it stops now when Zone is a very bad idea for the Feature because this way you cant catch people from the street into the tavern. stop it via hotkey / spell simply. and probably start it this way too, plus for followers also. well, it is no big difference to the way the follower acts yet, just some different dialogues.

the passive mode was meant the way, that People see the whore, go to her and start to deal with her.  this is something else then the attraction from the Dance. sanguine deboucheries dance makes the watchers fuck the dancer in a row without any dialogue. so we have that Feature already and harder. you can do that for tdf Dance for those who dont play with sanguines debouchery of course.

the idea of letting thje follower clean the streets is great . but there should be limits like max 5, no guards etc. 

if not that way,  then at least the way that the follower gets the passive mode too.

i dont know if this is actually the case, when the follower Dances, but, as said before, the passive mode wasnt meant to be bound on the Dance only.

I love your idea. Thanks for participating in this. You see, we have many prostitution mods and I used almost all of them, but none has the ability that PC's prostitute pimp clients for PC. And that I would love to see in my game. TDF is a quality modder and I believe if he will find the time and inspiration to do that, he will do a great job.