SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

How did this happen? You leave to play Dark Souls for a bit... I've still got 1.39 installed, and we're on 1.52 already?! I'll check it out.

UPDATE: So, after some basic testing with Framework v1.52, it seems all of the major functions of the mod are still working in much the same way as before. The only minor issue is that, somewhere in development, Ashal removed custom mod stats, which my mod does use (only one) to calculate/modify the amount of money that the player earns from player prostitution. Some of you will remember the issue with Framework v1.30-1.31, where my mod would call those stat functions and it would just freeze/crash the game. I'm not sure how these functions are being handled now. They may still be being counted, but hidden in the UI, and being used as part of the calculation. Or, they might not be being counted, but there appear to be no other adverse effects other than the player not receiving the teeny-tiny bonus that the stat allows. In any case, I don't think you guys will miss it, so, we'll leave it at that.

My mod uses the most basic things from Aroused, and, based on the mod author's documentation, everything should remain functional for the foreseeable future. I'll check it out thoroughly after I'm done with some Dark Souls PvP.

Update: Yep, everything appears to be working just as expected. And, while testing, I finally came across that bug that some of you have reported where you tell a prostitute to stop being in automatic mode and the dialogue option remains, blocking other options such as dismissal... so annoying, but I only wish I knew what the reason for the bug is. At least, resetting the quests fixes it and you shouldn't lose any of the money that the prostitute has already earned.

Been using this with my latest toon and I ran across a real fun one. I was doing the thieves guild quest and got to the part with Nocturnal and opened the console while she was there and got her "ID". Once the quest was completed, opened the console again entered "enable" then "moveto player" and spoke to her, the only option was to make her my whore so...

I wonder of the Vigilants Of Stendarr would like to use her talents now that I've made them available.

Every potential client can have that dialogue. It works based on Arousal level. If the client doesn't have enough Arousal level, then the dialogue will occur; if the client has high enough Arousal level, then the dialogue will be replaced by the normal agreement dialogue. I hope that helps.

Russian translation (русский перевод этого мода)  http://yadi.sk/d/iwtk-cK3L2uCV

Thank you for your hard work. I will make a note of your contribution in the Description.

there just standing what do i do 

This indicates an issue with your installation of SexLab Framework. Perhaps you forgot to rerun FNIS? Otherwise, unless Ashal has removed some of the code that was present in v1.52 (I haven't tested the versions since then; he releases then so fast), I'm not sure what the issue might be.

I really like this Mod and here are some wishes from me for the next releases (if possible)

-> Player arousal over 80 = Rape NPC(?)

-> NPC arousal over 80 = They come to you "Hey, i'm horny right now. Can I have sex with your friend?" (Player can choose a prostitude or PC makes it)

-> Fetishes (Like pee or so)

-> Prostitude gets more money 2 hours after performing a dance

Thanks ;)

another mod does number 2 on your list, sexlab attraction

TDF - I saw info that you updated your mod, but when checked your "What's new in version" all was same as before. So, can you tell me what was changed? Please. Thank you.

It sent you an update even though all I did was edit the Description a bit (to include a link to the Russian translation). I must have also messed something up because the title is really weird in terms of capitalization, so I'll have to see if I can edit that as well.

ist not on arousal. i made it down to 10 and therre is not one Person inmarkath that does not respond with that sentence."maybe later".

however, i gave it up. Radiant Prostitution ios down too, working Girl throws another dialogue onto the npcs, unbelievable what a trash is going on here.

ist not on arousal. i made it down to 10 and therre is not one Person inmarkath that does not respond with that sentence."maybe later".

however, i gave it up. Radiant Prostitution ios down too, working Girl throws another dialogue onto the npcs, unbelievable what a trash is going on here.

Try being nice to them, you might get better responses.

Guest GreyFeng19

I breathlessly await your mod or patch.

I want to again make it clear that I will not be updating this mod. As far as my involvement is concerned, this mod is final in its current form. However, that is not to say that there are no areas that could benefit from improvement, as magicrealm has discussed. But, as I have said, I will not be improving the mod further. If anyone would like to take over and make improvements to this mod, I will gladly ask a moderator to transfer editing rights to that person.

As an aside, let's make the thousandth post a happy one.

Hah! Happy happy happy post! Not only a great old show but I one I first saw on the inship tv system while I was in the navy. It was late at night, we were in the middle of the Med on our way to the Lebanese coast while Isreal was hammering the PLO and had just come off deck after smoking a bit of hash we'd picked up at Rota. 

Maybe the hilarity was enhanced both chemically and circumstantially but I'll never forget that night.

Uh...yeah, I installed this and when I use the "Dance" spell or whatever people gather and give money but my character just stands there and is stuck. Also, after recieving money from a "client" they just walk away and my character does nothing. I have all the required things installed, and I use the custom launcher. What is the deal?