SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

All of the popular ones that I know of add all enlisted followers to the CurrentFollowerFaction faction (which my mod uses to detect prostitute-able followers). Even, still, the mod offers a fail-safe through the option to enlist non-follower NPCs (this is particularly useful for followers, such as Serana and custom followers that use their own follower quest system).

I have read through a lot of the old dscussions here, but I did not come across this.  The dialog to add a new prostitute stopped showing up.  I'm talking about the one that says something like "do you want to earn money like the rest of us" or something like that.  Also the one that originally asks if they want to earn some money and they respond with a question about who would be on top of something like that.  The PC responds with "no I mean work for me" and then the new girl pays 100 coins to start working.  I lost Maven like this and also Karita Ivarsdotter.  I had taken them off the clock to collect their money and was never able to get them to start working again.  Now I have replaced Karita with Ria and there is still no hiring dialog.  And for some reason, Vex is following me around, and occasionally she asks for (and gets) sex from Danar.  Lydia is, and always has been, my main girl even before I started pimping her out. 

Got any ideas as to what to do about this missing dialog?  Would uninstalling and then reinstalling help?  Would I lose all statistics if I did this?

TonyB

Frankly, I never really tested the non-follower prostitution side of this mod. Of course, I would test it equally when I was specifically testing out the mod, but I seldom used it during my regular gameplay; my regular gameplay testing often helped me figure out bugs in the follower prostitution features, so the non-follower prostitution side of things lost out there. I will check this out to try to figure out what's going on.

If you uninstall the mod doing the clean uninstall procedure that is highly recommended (use the Uninstall option in the MCM, save, uninstall, reload, save, then reinstall), you will indeed lose most of your statistics, with the exception of the player "Client Count" which is stored with SexLab Framework's custom stats. There are console commands that you can use to set your followers'/prostitutes' stats. You can use "help experience" to search for the code for the factions used in this mod to give the training and experience levels of each prostitute. You'll need to find the code for those two factions: "BB Hooker Experience" and "BB Hooker Practical Experience" (the first is for the training level and the second is for the number of clients; both give bonuses to the money earned). You can then click the NPC and use the command "setfactionrank <the code of the faction> <the level you want to give them>". Please note that you should not set the "BB Hooker Experience" level beyond 50 and you should not set the "BB Hooker Practical Experience" level beyond 200.

EDIT: So, as far as I can tell, there aren't really any noticeable issues with the NPC prostitution side of things. All the options are there, and dismissal seems to work as expected (rehiring as well). The dialogue to recruit is only available to NPCs who qualify the conditions, so the only time an NPC, who could previously be hired, can no longer be hired is when they somehow fail the conditions. For example, Maven Black-Briar may be hired preior to becoming Jarl, but cannot be hired afterwards (Jarlship is one of the fail conditions). In any case, using the MCM Reset option cleans the slate (mostly) by clearing all aliases and restarting all of the mod's quests (it does not clear money earned or prostitute experience). Is this not sufficient to solve your issues?

EDIT 2: Also the issue with Vex does not appear to be caused by my mod. And, Karita, being a bard, should not be enlist-able (another fail condition), so it's interesting that you were able to enlist her at all.

You may not have tested the NPC prostitution but I have used it extensively and it works just fine. In fact my current player has five followers and three NPC whores at the same time which effectively gives her eight followers (and a hell of a mess on narrow stairways like the one in Jorvaskr) for those early levels where the combination of the Populated Forts Towers Dungeons mod with OBIS means she has her own backup army where otherwise she would have just been swarmed had she been alone.

Of course the three whores help pay for all sorts of early game needs as well but she's dismissed them now because she no longer has money problems and has developed well enough that the bandits can't easily overwhelm her now.

Frankly, I never really tested the non-follower prostitution side of this mod. Of course, I would test it equally when I was specifically testing out the mod, but I seldom used it during my regular gameplay; my regular gameplay testing often helped me figure out bugs in the follower prostitution features, so the non-follower prostitution side of things lost out there. I will check this out to try to figure out what's going on.

If you uninstall the mod doing the clean uninstall procedure that is highly recommended (use the Uninstall option in the MCM, save, uninstall, reload, save, then reinstall), you will indeed lose most of your statistics, with the exception of the player "Client Count" which is stored with SexLab Framework's custom stats. There are console commands that you can use to set your followers'/prostitutes' stats. You can use "help experience" to search for the code for the factions used in this mod to give the training and experience levels of each prostitute. You'll need to find the code for those two factions: "BB Hooker Experience" and "BB Hooker Practical Experience" (the first is for the training level and the second is for the number of clients; both give bonuses to the money earned). You can then click the NPC and use the command "setfactionrank <the code of the faction> <the level you want to give them>". Please note that you should not set the "BB Hooker Experience" level beyond 50 and you should not set the "BB Hooker Practical Experience" level beyond 200.

EDIT: So, as far as I can tell, there aren't really any noticeable issues with the NPC prostitution side of things. All the options are there, and dismissal seems to work as expected (rehiring as well). The dialogue to recruit is only available to NPCs who qualify the conditions, so the only time an NPC, who could previously be hired, can no longer be hired is when they somehow fail the conditions. For example, Maven Black-Briar may be hired preior to becoming Jarl, but cannot be hired afterwards (Jarlship is one of the fail conditions). In any case, using the MCM Reset option cleans the slate (mostly) by clearing all aliases and restarting all of the mod's quests (it does not clear money earned or prostitute experience). Is this not sufficient to solve your issues?

EDIT 2: Also the issue with Vex does not appear to be caused by my mod. And, Karita, being a bard, should not be enlist-able (another fail condition), so it's interesting that you were able to enlist her at all.

Maven was never Jarl in this "lifetime."  It is too bad I can't get her back--she was an eager little whore.  OK, I put her off the clock twice to collect Danar's share of her earnings.  The first time she just paid up and I was able to put her back to work right away, but the second time she said, "Do you know how many dicks I had to suck to get this gold?  If you want your share you'll have to earn it."  And then she and Danar had sex and Maven paid up (it was over 3500 septims that's how good a hooker that mean nasty bitch is).  And I later tried to rehire her and did not have the script dialog available to do that.  There are times that I wish I could just type in what I want said.

Wrong Karita.  Not the bard in Dawnstar, but the Pilgrim going up to High Horthgar.  She is from a mod named "Karita the Pilgrim" and in it she goes by the name Karita Ivarsdotter.  Now that I think of it, when I put her off the clock to get her earnings she said the same thing Maven did and then I was never able to put her back to work.  I had lost the script dialog to hire her out.  The script to put her off the clock was still there and I tried to use it a couple of times before dismissing her as a follower.  Each time I tried to put her off the clock she asked for a chance to do one job for me, but of course, I was not able to pimp her out. 

Hope this helps.  I'll try the uninstall and let you know what happens.  BTW I didn't think Vex following me around was from this mod, just one of   several strange things have happened in this game I am playing now, like Delphine staying in Kynesgrove and not telling me anything I need to know to proceed, so of course the main quest line is at a standstill until she decides to start doing right.  I've thought about killing her and then resurrecting her so she will start from scratch.  What do you think of that?  I don't care if she is essential, I know how to get around that in console.

TonyB

Oh boy... then that situation must be broken. You may be one of the few people who actually got that scene in practice/regular use (you have to really overwork your prostitute). I'll look into the cause for the issues. It's probably a situation where the quests didn't reset properly (because I must have messed up with the scripting there!). You have tried Resetting the Quests via the MCM option, right? (If it works, and it should, it should save you a bunch of trouble, as I mentioned before).

Oh boy... then that situation must be broken. You may be one of the few people who actually got that scene in practice/regular use (you have to really overwork your prostitute). I'll look into the cause for the issues. It's probably a situation where the quests didn't reset properly (because I must have messed up with the scripting there!). You have tried Resetting the Quests via the MCM option, right? (If it works, and it should, it should save you a bunch of trouble, as I mentioned before).

I don't know about overworking them, Maven was working finding clients on her own, as was Karita.  So if they were overworked, they did it to themselves.  I did not try resetting the quests because I did not know what that did.  (What "situation" and "scene" are you referring to?  I am new to mods and don't know all the lingo.  I always played games the way they came off the disc.)

However, here is what I did do:   When I went to uninstall in MCM it told me to dismiss all prostitutes and wait 24 hours?  I dismissed the only one working for me, Lydia.  Immediately, I got the script to hire hookers.  I tried it on Vex, but didn't hire her, but I did hire Ria.  Evidently, I was only allowed one hooker at a time, because I was no longer able to hire Vex or Lydia.  Lost the script dialog again.  So I dismissed Ria by putting her off the clock.  She, of course, wanted to work one job for me, so I got her a job and then tried to dismiss her, but she said that again.  So, I saved, went to MCM and clicked on uninstall for the mod, exited the game, and then reloaded the game.  Nothing had changed.

So I saved the game again, exited the game and uninstalled the mod using NMM.  Started the game and of course everyone was stiff because I didn't run FNIS, but I saved the game and exited the game.  Installed the mod using NMM, ran BOSS and FNIS and started up the game.  Was able to hire Vex, Ria and Lydia.  Ran the BBHooker factions for Lydia (5 training, 90 clients, and 110% bonus--got her experience from her before I dismissed her).  I haven't tried approaching another female to see if the script is still there for them--yet.

I figured since Vex was following me around I might as well put her fine little ass to work.  Do you know what she did?  Right after I hired her she propositioned Danar (my female Altmer PC)!  So of course I accepted (sometimes there is a thin line between Danar and me).  She and Ria are going to need some training :cool: , but Lydia is ready to find clients on her own. 

Hope this information is useful to you in finding the "bug" you'll be looking for.

TonyB

I don't know about overworking them, Maven was working finding clients on her own, as was Karita.  So if they were overworked, they did it to themselves.  I did not try resetting the quests because I did not know what that did.  (What "situation" and "scene" are you referring to?  I am new to mods and don't know all the lingo.  I always played games the way they came off the disc.)

However, here is what I did do:   When I went to uninstall in MCM it told me to dismiss all prostitutes and wait 24 hours?  I dismissed the only one working for me, Lydia.  Immediately, I got the script to hire hookers.  I tried it on Vex, but didn't hire her, but I did hire Ria.  Evidently, I was only allowed one hooker at a time, because I was no longer able to hire Vex or Lydia.  Lost the script dialog again.  So I dismissed Ria by putting her off the clock.  She, of course, wanted to work one job for me, so I got her a job and then tried to dismiss her, but she said that again.  So, I saved, went to MCM and clicked on uninstall for the mod, exited the game, and then reloaded the game.  Nothing had changed.

So I saved the game again, exited the game and uninstalled the mod using NMM.  Started the game and of course everyone was stiff because I didn't run FNIS, but I saved the game and exited the game.  Installed the mod using NMM, ran BOSS and FNIS and started up the game.  Was able to hire Vex, Ria and Lydia.  Ran the BBHooker factions for Lydia (5 training, 90 clients, and 110% bonus--got her experience from her before I dismissed her).  I haven't tried approaching another female to see if the script is still there for them--yet.

I figured since Vex was following me around I might as well put her fine little ass to work.  Do you know what she did?  Right after I hired her she propositioned Danar (my female Altmer PC)!  So of course I accepted (sometimes there is a thin line between Danar and me).  She and Ria are going to need some training :cool: , but Lydia is ready to find clients on her own. 

Hope this information is useful to you in finding the "bug" you'll be looking for.

TonyB

There's a couple of things I really need to mention now:

1) The language I was using earlier wasn't technically correct. What I was referring to (the "overworking" scene/situation) is not, technically-speaking, called a "Scene". I would call it a situation. There is a certain GlobalValue (actually three, one for each prostitute) that increases by random amounts each time a prostitute works. When you cash out, you earn that much Gold (modified by the bonuses). If that GlobalValue exceeds 1000, you get the special dialogue where the prostitute will complain about working too hard, and then have her way with the player character.

2) About the Uninstall Option: Never ever ever ever simply continue playing the game after using the option. When you use the option, it shuts down all of the mods quests because it is designed to be used just prior to removing the mod from your load order. The Reset Quests option is designed for what you attempted to do. It should be used when you start to experience unexpected/abnormal behaviour. It stops and resets the relevant quests (thereby clearing the quests' aliases). It tends to fix most issues (the one that aren't fixed are full out bugs that I need to fix).

3) I'm sure you already know this, but, just in case, if you fail at your attempt to ask an NPC to become a prostitute, you must wait for a cooldown period for that NPC (sorry, I don't remember how long it actually is).

4) I took a look at the scripts related to the "overworked" scene/situation. I couldn't find anything that might be the problem, so I tested it in-game. I still couldn't find any problem; everything seemed to be working correctly. Your issue may be an isolated one that the Reset Quests option may have fixed.

5) My mod doesn't add any way for prostitutes to proposition the player character, so I'm wondering why Vex is doing that. I'm not sure how familiar you are with Skyrim modding, as someone who isn't familiar with it might say that it isn't much of a stretch from a prostitute automatically propositioning other NPCs to a prostitute automatically propositioning the player character, but they are indeed very different things (completely different things must be done to achieve them), so it must be another mod doing that.

well TDF, your mod is still the most solid Prostitution mod and i always have to come back on it.  so what i want to ask you for is a passive mode for the Player, means the Clients come to the pc and ask for a service. the two other prostitution mods both include this, but i cant take their bugs and glitches to get it. what do you think ?

TonyB

There's a couple of things I really need to mention now:

1) The language I was using earlier wasn't technically correct. What I was referring to (the "overworking" scene/situation) is not, technically-speaking, called a "Scene". I would call it a situation. There is a certain GlobalValue (actually three, one for each prostitute) that increases by random amounts each time a prostitute works. When you cash out, you earn that much Gold (modified by the bonuses). If that GlobalValue exceeds 1000, you get the special dialogue where the prostitute will complain about working too hard, and then have her way with the player character.

2) About the Uninstall Option: Never ever ever ever simply continue playing the game after using the option. When you use the option, it shuts down all of the mods quests because it is designed to be used just prior to removing the mod from your load order. The Reset Quests option is designed for what you attempted to do. It should be used when you start to experience unexpected/abnormal behaviour. It stops and resets the relevant quests (thereby clearing the quests' aliases). It tends to fix most issues (the one that aren't fixed are full out bugs that I need to fix).

3) I'm sure you already know this, but, just in case, if you fail at your attempt to ask an NPC to become a prostitute, you must wait for a cooldown period for that NPC (sorry, I don't remember how long it actually is).

4) I took a look at the scripts related to the "overworked" scene/situation. I couldn't find anything that might be the problem, so I tested it in-game. I still couldn't find any problem; everything seemed to be working correctly. Your issue may be an isolated one that the Reset Quests option may have fixed.

5) My mod doesn't add any way for prostitutes to proposition the player character, so I'm wondering why Vex is doing that. I'm not sure how familiar you are with Skyrim modding, as someone who isn't familiar with it might say that it isn't much of a stretch from a prostitute automatically propositioning other NPCs to a prostitute automatically propositioning the player character, but they are indeed very different things (completely different things must be done to achieve them), so it must be another mod doing that.

Sorry, I did what you told me to do.  I did not get the message about reset until after i had done that.  Seems that by uninstalling it in NMM and loading and saving and exiting the game, then reinstalling using NMM and loading the game, I did what I needed doing.  No?  I promise that I will only use the reset quests button should this happen again.

After hiring the three hookers, Vex, Ria, and Lydia, I don't seem to be able to have that dialog for hiring any longer.  Maybe I try the reset after trying a few more women.

TonyB

Edit:  All that being said, I too agree with magicrealm and Nicole D.  This is a very fun mod and I do truly like it immensly.   Keep me posted in case you track down the problem with the scripts, please. 

Alright, I'll see if I can figure out how to add that feature. It's a brave new world.

Shouldn't be too hard though; I've done stuff with ForceGreets before. I just wanted to focus on NPC prostitution (PC prostitution in other mods, I felt, was already well done). What's the state of Radiant Prostitution, btw?

Alright, I'll see if I can figure out how to add that feature. It's a brave new world.

Shouldn't be too hard though; I've done stuff with ForceGreets before. I just wanted to focus on NPC prostitution (PC prostitution in other mods, I felt, was already well done). What's the state of Radiant Prostitution, btw?

Original's still defunct, and Tweaked's quests have a lot of errors still.

Thanks! Can anyone offer me their opinion of what the differences are between my mod and Working Girl. When I first started this mod, Working Girl didn't include NPC prostitution. I haven't checked its page for a long time, but it seems like shane4244 is invading on my NPC prostitution turf!!!!! jk :) But, seriously, what's the difference (besides my mod being super-duper simple and being made by a total control-freak - that's me!)?

i say it right as i experienced in some dozens game starts.

Radiant Prostitution : korial solves one bug to make 2 new ones. it is always one step further and getting thrown back 2 steps from behind. since last version not even the sexlab keys for alignment work. up, down, left, right, forward, backwward each tip with 10 seconds delay. and if you order to switch client and pc position, one switches and the other not - quests stay in Journal, ctd at animationstart, wrong message on topleft corner which runs all 20 seconds, etc. i always spend half a day to find out which mod makes the bug . and it was too often Radiant. 

the passive mode in Radiant never worked without bugs.  before korial, all the tavern wanted to come at once. kolrial then stopped that Feature completely, and brought it back some time ago. it works now quite good, together with his home delivery and letter quests Radiant would be a great mod. it is hard to delete it, but the bugs are major and break the sex part of the game completely.

working Girl.: still a mod with chances, if shane would turn around and repair the Basic things instead of making new thinks which brings new problems. he does not develop new features deep enough, too superficial, and he leaves it by that..

for example dialogue sequence : you talk to a Client, he agrees to follow to a silent place. you talk to him again, offering your one sex act. (you can choose from all acts you have available. so you offer oral, vaginal, anal, hard, groupsex, OR dogjob. that is great. so far).  BUT : now the Client refuses or even do it without paying. too often. too very much often. too much work for nothing. in tdf you ask a Client and he agrees or not. but not that walking upstairs and deal around just for nothing. wrong dialogue sequence. i told shane this a couple of times, he doesnt change it.

i could add multiple things here like follower dialogues appear on nonfollower npcs, too low Prices (10 Gold, 5 gold uhmm NO Gold !) , passive mode the clients  come again soon, and that with 10 Gold in their pocket, followers do their Job, you dont see and hear much from them once they start, they dont have a talk before each Client  ( oh you dont have an idea how i translated your dialogues....) you cant offer them manually by your pc catching a threesome and ist only one follower at work.  all in all WG has some nice Features, but it is uncomfortable and unefficient to play.

i hope tdf will bring a passive mode in a straight line., Switch on and off by hotkey ( this Feature has Working Girl), Clients come  one after the other ( not all at once ), they ask for type of sex they want ( a Feature that is missing in tdf general), including some threesomes. thats it.  simple and clear and comfortable to play.

If you want to do more, if you like to glitter with some exotics - you are welcome, but please first the basic thing functioning top.

tdf is based on arousal, i never had problems with arousal and i love the N key,it is so great to see whats behind that face.... let them come.

i discovered the exotics in non- Prostitution mods, which come up in a very good Quality right now. Sanguine debouchery + really made it out of the swamp to a brilliant mod which offers mulitple Major game possibilities, devious devices with it s addons, alternate death, private Needs discreet has been brought up to work great, some kick still missing regarding this Feature into SLanimations,  and now top on the run is slaverun and animal mansion with superior motivated modders. These mods are playing the Music actually - bdsm, beasts and, soon to come scat orgies.  the brave normal softsex has lost attraction, no wonder, everybody has seen the animations hundreds of time. the forbidden sector opens ...

Thanks! Can anyone offer me their opinion of what the differences are between my mod and Working Girl. When I first started this mod, Working Girl didn't include NPC prostitution. I haven't checked its page for a long time, but it seems like shane4244 is invading on my NPC prostitution turf!!!!! jk :) But, seriously, what's the difference (besides my mod being super-duper simple and being made by a total control-freak - that's me!)?

The biggest difference, I think, is the player prostitution, where you need unlock the different sex acts--oral, vaginal, anal, group, bestiality, etc--through repeated encounters, whereas yours doesn't have such restrictions and focuses on the NPC pimping anyway.

The biggest difference, I think, is the player prostitution, where you need unlock the different sex acts--oral, vaginal, anal, group, bestiality, etc--through repeated encounters, whereas yours doesn't have such restrictions and focuses on the NPC pimping anyway.

no, that Feature is gone soon once you hit the "do what you want" step, or , if you dont want to waste time on 5 Gold Jobs,  you can pass this development by console, the code stands on the discription.

the big difference is, working Girl has more variables, selected offerings, follower whore, passive mode, vendor lower prices, guards blackmail,  dogjob (at least) , but wrong dialogue sequences , low Prices, bugged dialogues, etc.

Radiant Prostitution has home visits with 80%  threesomes, mutliple-somes at letter quests in Orccamp, Military camp, he has werwolves and wolves at companion guild,  horsejob, even Giants, all bound in funny quests - fantastic !  -- If it only would work ! sigh !

tdf is a bit old, straight forward simple, boring after some time - but fully functioning 1a class. no bugs, nothing to get angry about, excellent mcm sliders for Price and arousal difficulties. tdf does not do much, but what it does is perfect. effective and comfortable to play.

i liked the idea in Oblivion of a Whore career, really with Picture in the guilds career window.  starting as streetwhore, then tavernwhore, travelingwhore, concubine, --- missing the darker sectors which come up now in skyrim : beastwhore, slavewhore, scatwhore. puh. what all a woman does for some coins...

What is "Force Greets?"  I had that come up and while I was staring at it, it went away.  I have no idea what it is or what I'm supposed to do with it.

TonyB

It is a type of AI Package. These occur when an NPC approaches the player and initiates conversation. Don't worry about that sort of stuff, man, I'm just thinking out loud (or rather in writing). As a user of the mod, don't worry about the technical stuff. Just make sure you read the Description page (it's full of useful things, mostly in very user-friendly language).

no, that Feature is gone soon once you hit the "do what you want" step, or , if you dont want to waste time on 5 Gold Jobs,  you can pass this development by console, the code stands on the discription.

the big difference is, working Girl has more variables, selected offerings, follower whore, passive mode, vendor lower prices, guards blackmail,  dogjob (at least) , but wrong dialogue sequences , low Prices, bugged dialogues, etc.

Radiant Prostitution has home visits with 80%  threesomes, mutliple-somes at letter quests in Orccamp, Military camp, he has werwolves and wolves at companion guild,  horsejob, even Giants, all bound in funny quests - fantastic !  -- If it only would work ! sigh !

tdf is a bit old, straight forward simple, boring after some time - but fully functioning 1a class. no bugs, nothing to get angry about, excellent mcm sliders for Price and arousal difficulties. tdf does not do much, but what it does is perfect. effective and comfortable to play.

i liked the idea in Oblivion of a Whore career, really with Picture in the guilds career window.  starting as streetwhore, then tavernwhore, travelingwhore, concubine, --- missing the darker sectors which come up now in skyrim : beastwhore, slavewhore, scatwhore. puh. what all a woman does for some coins...

In a way, I'm quite happy that you feel that way. This mod has never been about bells and whistles; it's about trying to do something simple (focusing on NPC prostitution) and doing it right. That's not to say that the "bells and whistles" of Working Girl and Radiant Prostitution are bad (I actually quite enjoyed them when I used them). Of course, now my mod has been placed in quite an interesting position. For a while, I figured that my mod should be used as a companion to Working Girl and/or Radiant Prostitution (since they dealt with PC prostitution), and I really encouraged this. But, now that Working Girl brings NPC prostitution to the table, I'm not quite sure where this mod should stand anymore.

Your mod, I think, is more beneficial to players of male characters who don't want their males to be prostitutes, but still want to whore out their followers/friends/wives, etc..  I mostly play a male character myself, and as such I'm uninterested in turning him into a courtesan, early game or not.

Perhaps you can cater your mod in that direction, if you're interested again in developing it.  I could throw a few ideas that way.

In a way, I'm quite happy that you feel that way. This mod has never been about bells and whistles; it's about trying to do something simple (focusing on NPC prostitution) and doing it right. That's not to say that the "bells and whistles" of Working Girl and Radiant Prostitution are bad (I actually quite enjoyed them when I used them). Of course, now my mod has been placed in quite an interesting position. For a while, I figured that my mod should be used as a companion to Working Girl and/or Radiant Prostitution (since they dealt with PC prostitution), and I really encouraged this. But, now that Working Girl brings NPC prostitution to the table, I'm not quite sure where this mod should stand anymore.

THIS MOD STANDS WERE ALWAYS STANDS " A SOLID MOD WITH VERY FEW PROBLEM "

@RDKateran: Thanks! I'm in the middle of a pretty tough summer course right now, so we'll have to see afterwards.

@jlttsmiley: Have you tried the latest version's new feature? Until someone other than me tests it (and, let's be honest, my testing methods often turn out to suck because bugs keep popping up), I'm always worried that I've compromised that statement. Thanks for the vote of confidence though.