SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

what whoud be great is to be able to ask a follower to dance directly, so you don't necessarily have to turn prostitution on to make her dance. That would be handy to quickly raise the audience arousal, or simply dance together while listening the the bard or just next to the camp fire in the wilderness ;)

If out of prostitution you shouldn't bother much with the cashflow, but just at least let her dance at will (maybe add a second dialog option like :

PC - "Would you dance now ? "

NPC - "Sure, i love that"

PC -   "You should start right now then"

(or)PC -  "Strip off and dance, baby !"

NPC - "If you say so"

maybe there could be a possibility of refusal depending on arousal level, relation with PC and speachcraft (this should as well be the case for entering prostitution mode, as a follower is not a slave ;) )

--> like this, if she refuses to dance at first, you can dance alone for a moment to let her arousal climb and ask again later with better chance ;)

cheers :)

Maybe I'm a control freak (at least as far as my own game world's concerned), but, while I'm quite sure that it would deepen a sense of immersion for the mod (which I'm know a lot of people would appreciate), your suggestion sort of goes against my general policy of leaving the player as much in control as possible.

And I read a little further back where you explained why you stopped at 3. Thats what you get when you don't read all the previous posts, but damn this thread is long. Apologies for that. Excellent work by the way! One of these days I will figure out how to customize animations and slow some of the dances down to make 'em more erotic.

Starting a new game with minimal mods (atm), trying to get just the sexlab stuff working properly.  Getting this in my papyrus:

Line 113: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:08AM] warning: Property Idle1 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (4000BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
Line 114: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:08AM] warning: Property ClientREF on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (4000BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
Line 115: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:08AM] warning: Property Idle2 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (4000BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
Line 116: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:08AM] warning: Property Idle3 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (4000BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
Line 183: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:08AM] ERROR: Property MilkCritical on script milkquest attached to MilkQUEST (5400E209) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (54000D82) is not the right type
Line 196: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:29AM] [bB_TDFAPConfigMenu <BB_ConfigMenuQuest (40009493)>] INITIALIZED
Line 197: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:29AM] [bB_TDFAPConfigMenu <BB_ConfigMenuQuest (40009493)>]: Updating script to version 1814
Line 262: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:29AM] [bB_TDFAPConfigMenu <BB_ConfigMenuQuest (40009493)>]: Registered $TDF Prostitution at MCM.
Line 7391: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:44AM] warning: Property Idle1 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (4000BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
Line 7392: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:44AM] warning: Property ClientREF on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (4000BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
Line 7393: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:44AM] warning: Property Idle2 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (4000BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
Line 7394: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:44AM] warning: Property Idle3 on script AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A attached to  (4000BA4A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
Line 7439: [06/01/2014 - 11:18:44AM] ERROR: Property MilkCritical on script milkquest attached to MilkQUEST (5400E209) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (54000D82) is not the right type
Line 7696: [06/01/2014 - 11:19:16AM] warning: Property SearchForMoneyIdle on script AIBB_TIF__0300C528 attached to topic info 4000C528 on quest BB_GetRapedDialogue (40001D98) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
Line 7696: [06/01/2014 - 11:19:16AM] warning: Property SearchForMoneyIdle on script AIBB_TIF__0300C528 attached to topic info 4000C528 on quest BB_GetRapedDialogue (40001D98) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4a]
03  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
04  Seasons of Skyrim Project.esp
05  Dawnguard.esm
06  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4]
07  HearthFires.esm
08  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4]
09  Dragonborn.esm
0A  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.4]
0B  ApachiiHair.esm
0C  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0D  AzarHair.esm
0E  RaceCompatibility.esm
0F  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
10  hdtHighHeel.esm
11  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
12  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.57]
13  SexLabAroused.esm
14  SPIKE.esm
15  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
16  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.7.5]
17  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
18  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
19  daymoyl.esm
1A  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
1B  AOS.esp
1C  MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
1D  MilkModNEW.esp
1E  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
1F  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
20  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
21  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
22  RaceMenu.esp
23  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
24  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
25  SkyUI.esp
26  iHUD.esp
27  LoadOrder.esp
28  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
29  Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
2A  Requiem.esp
2B  AliciaPainSlut.esp
2C  Captured Dreams.esp
2D  Devious Deviants.esp
2E  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
2F  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
30  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
31  SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
32  towHarvest.esp
33  SSv2.esp
34  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
35  Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp
36  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
37  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
38  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
39  SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
3A  SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
3B  SoSP Summer Edition.esp  [Version 2.0]
3C  Open Cities Skyrim.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
3D  OCS + Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
3E  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
3F  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
40  AOS_CoT 3.1 compatibility patch.esp
41  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
42  ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
43  ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-7.esp
44  CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
45  CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
46  CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
47  GagSFX.esp
48  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
49  xo3dBondageFurniture.esp
4A  AzarHair.esp
4B  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
4C  Brows.esp
4D  _zzSimsHair.esp
4E  MeridaHair.esp
4F  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
50  RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp
51  The Coenaculi.esp
52  RutahTattooPack.esp
53  EiriesOhmesRaht.esp
54  FreckleMania.esp
55  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.06]
56  3DNPC+InconNPC+OCS.esp
57  Feminine Females.esp
58  skyrim unbound.esp
59  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
5A  CharGen Morphs.esp
5B  CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
5C  SoSP Summer Edition - CoT Patch.esp

This sort of Papyrus log makes me worried that I didn't package the scripts properly. Could other users confirm for me whether they are experiencing this issue or not?

Did the previous version work for you (if you were upgrading)? The odd thing is that I didn't actually change the player prostitution quest apart from adding speaking idles (which didn't even involve scripts, so it shouldn't have touched the sex animation stuff).

UPDATE: I just did a test where I removed my mod's script's loose files, so that my game would depend solely on the BSA for the scripts, to replicate the user-end. Everything seems to be working for me. This is very odd. How are SexLab animations working with your other mods?

This is the odd thing about it all:  i'm moving from Skyre to Requiem via MO and on my SkyRe profile, everything works fine. Those are the only files i'm changing.  As usual, i start with only the "bare essential" mods and test.  After trying repeatedly to restart, reinstall, reload mods, etc, to get this one working, i tried SD+ and that has the same issue.  The PC gets enslaved, and the message says an event is starting, but the NPC "Owner" just walks away, leaving the PC to wander around in shackles.

So, what i thought was just your mod (at one point it was), is actually becoming more of a larger issue everytime i start a new game.  I do, of course, run FNIS after changing any mod that i even THINK might be related to animations.

I think that you're right about this being a larger problem (perhaps with SexLab and Requiem, or with MO). I don't personally use Requiem or MO, so I really don't have any experience with and understanding of how they work, so I don't think I can help here. Sorry, I know it sounds like a cop-out, but I really just don't know what's going on. I would suggest that you post in SexLab Framework's dedicated Support Thread. The members there, and especially Ashal, will be much more likely to have answers than I will. I hope you figure it out.

I installed the latest version and tried it out, or more specifically, the dance part. Didn't try reproducing the bug just yet.

Anyway some opinions, suggestions, ideas whatever.

Some dance animations required the actor to be in a certain starting position. Unfortunately it just ragdolled the actor into that position and it looked awkward. Maybe that's a limitation with Skyrim itself or the animations.

None of the animations were particularly lore friendly. Most were well done though, although I wish the Umpa one had avoided reaching up with the arms seeing as how Skyrim can't do shoulders.

At the conclusion of animations there's about a 10 second break before redressing. With some animations it looks, again, a little awkward.

I was wondering why I couldn't hear any of the tracks I converted. Guess it's because I play with the music disabled. Again probably a Skyrim limitation that it can't bypass the main settings for music.

I would have liked to see an option to loop the same track or something, instead of picking a new one.

My toon went nudeish every time. I'm not sure where it gets the data. SexLab foreplay settings? Would be nice to see custom toggles that bypass SL settings, with even a change into outfit X option?

Some of the comments from onlookers are a little on the goofy side, and maybe not the most lore friendly. Things like - sweet, nice. But hey. Any chance of an external file where you can insert your own blurbs? With some kind of value like - Guard flagged mobiles will say lines X to Y, Bandit flagged mobiles will say lines A to B.

It doesn't seem to matter what my toons sex is, everyone wants to see them dance. Maybe add options so women will be reluctant to gather around the same sex and the same for men? Or have it query SexLab for sexual preference. Although I like the first option better, then again I don't know how sexually liberated vikings were.

Some, well, actually just one that I remember, animations had a lot of leeway when it came to the moves. This unfortunately meant that they would clip through any nearby objects. Looked weird. I'm guessing that enabling collision, which I guess is due to the mod, would cause even more serious issues. And it was just one dance so whatever.

I installed the latest version and tried it out, or more specifically, the dance part. Didn't try reproducing the bug just yet.

Anyway some opinions, suggestions, ideas whatever.

Some dance animations required the actor to be in a certain starting position. Unfortunately it just ragdolled the actor into that position and it looked awkward. Maybe that's a limitation with Skyrim itself or the animations.

None of the animations were particularly lore friendly. Most were well done though, although I wish the Umpa one had avoided reaching up with the arms seeing as how Skyrim can't do shoulders.

At the conclusion of animations there's about a 10 second break before redressing. With some animations it looks, again, a little awkward.

I was wondering why I couldn't hear any of the tracks I converted. Guess it's because I play with the music disabled. Again probably a Skyrim limitation that it can't bypass the main settings for music.

I would have liked to see an option to loop the same track or something, instead of picking a new one.

My toon went nudeish every time. I'm not sure where it gets the data. SexLab foreplay settings? Would be nice to see custom toggles that bypass SL settings, with even a change into outfit X option?

Some of the comments from onlookers are a little on the goofy side, and maybe not the most lore friendly. Things like - sweet, nice. But hey. Any chance of an external file where you can insert your own blurbs? With some kind of value like - Guard flagged mobiles will say lines X to Y, Bandit flagged mobiles will say lines A to B.

It doesn't seem to matter what my toons sex is, everyone wants to see them dance. Maybe add options so women will be reluctant to gather around the same sex and the same for men? Or have it query SexLab for sexual preference. Although I like the first option better, then again I don't know how sexually liberated vikings were.

Some, well, actually just one that I remember, animations had a lot of leeway when it came to the moves. This unfortunately meant that they would clip through any nearby objects. Looked weird. I'm guessing that enabling collision, which I guess is due to the mod, would cause even more serious issues. And it was just one dance so whatever.

None of the dance animations "require" the player to be anywhere specific. I do know of one animation in particular that offsets the player to a specific point relative to the player, but this is all a consequence of the animation. The extra 10 seconds or so is there just for everything to catch up. I wanted everyone, regardless of the power of their setup, to be on equal footing. If you want the tracks to loop, I would suggest just copying the same track to fill all five slots, but I have a feeling that that's not exactly what you wanted. Sorry. The undressing during the animation strips the same slots that are used during the main/non-foreplay SexLab animations. I figured that if the feature is already done in SexLab, why recreate it? If you'd like to change up the dialogue of onlookers, go into the four "dancescene" quests (all of this mod's quests are prefixed by "BB_"), and go into the "Misc" tab, and just change them up. As for why everyone in Skyrim seems to be bisexual... I'd say they're like that in Vanilla Skyrim with the marriage quest. But, all joking aside, the whole point of the feature was to increase the Arousal of everyone in the room to make the prostitution part of the mod easier.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're talking about in the last paragraph.

No, not anywhere specific as such, but facing in a certain direction. I was facing face towards the camera if the camera was behind you most of the time, and some dances started off with lifting my toon off their feet, angling them about 20 degrees to one side and quickly twisting them so their ass faced the camera and setting them down. Looked weird I thought.

Last paragraph. Well, I was doing my dances in the uuh. Whatever the archery shop in Whiterun is called. Camera at the firepit and toon facing it. Then I do the Megu Megu Fire or Umpa I forget which, one of the latter ones. And at one point I'm running around in a circle or something pretty far from center, and there's a big desk to the right of the camera and my toon just clips through it. Just wondering if collision in cases like this would just screw things up more.

No, not anywhere specific as such, but facing in a certain direction. I was facing face towards the camera if the camera was behind you most of the time, and some dances started off with lifting my toon off their feet, angling them about 20 degrees to one side and quickly twisting them so their ass faced the camera and setting them down. Looked weird I thought.

Last paragraph. Well, I was doing my dances in the uuh. Whatever the archery shop in Whiterun is called. Camera at the firepit and toon facing it. Then I do the Megu Megu Fire or Umpa I forget which, one of the latter ones. And at one point I'm running around in a circle or something pretty far from center, and there's a big desk to the right of the camera and my toon just clips through it. Just wondering if collision in cases like this would just screw things up more.

Yeah, that's what I love about animations (sarcasm)! Think of those animations like this. Your character literally remains in the same spot that he/she was at the time that it started. The animation tells the game to make it LOOK like you are turning in a certain direction or LOOK like they've been offset somewhere else or LOOK like they're moving somewhere. So, really, during the animation, if your character LOOKS like they're moving around and clipping into something, the reality is that they are actually still standing right where they were initially, as far as every other aspect of the game is concerned. (A good example of this is if you are dancing and something hits where your character actually is - regardless of where your character appears to be - you'll look like you got knocked back even if you were far from your assailant.) So, when you clip through a wall, the reason is that your character never hit the wall in the first place!

Hi TDF - I just tested your newest version on one of my testing characters. Two things happened; first, my follower's arousal was 49 and I reduced arousal level for solistication on 5. I asked 20 different NPCs for having sex with my female follower and all said "I'm not interested right now...". Second; when asked my follower to dance for the money, got a CTD after few seconds. Just to say that with that PC never got any CTDs. Where could be the problem?

Papyrus.0.rar

Hi TDF - I just tested your newest version on one of my testing characters. Two things happened; first, my follower's arousal was 49 and I reduced arousal level for solistication on 5. I asked 20 different NPCs for having sex with my female follower and all said "I'm not interested right now...". Second; when asked my follower to dance for the money, got a CTD after few seconds. Just to say that with that PC never got any CTDs. Where could be the problem?

The Arousal requirement does not refer to the prostitute. It refers to the potential client. It has been noted that often the Skyrim game engine will be slow to process Dialogue conditions so, an NPC with an Arousal level higher than the requirement may still refuse the prostitute. There's just nothing I can do.

Is the issue with the follower consistently occurring if you try it many times? Is it occurring for other followers as well?

TDF - "Is the issue with the follower consistently occurring if you try it many times? Is it occurring for other followers as well?"

I can't say since after that CTD, I can't load that save since it's broken. tried to clean it and all possible things, but that save is lost for now. I have to load some previous and will test it again.

i prefered the original additon... where the dialog to pimp was aggressive and followers would resist being your whore... 

idk just seems more lore friendly if they dont want to be your whore and end up getting the options of 

1. persuade (if speech is like 50+)

2. brawl and they submit to you. 

Yes, Ashal has been pretty meticulous with backwards support, so all features are present and working as well as they can with the latest version of the Framework.

Thanks for the quick response, I've been using the mod for the past four hours and it's been working flawlessly so far. The latest patch has really made this mod solid in terms of stability.

Please elaborate:

Is the option (dialogue) to enlist a prostitute only available for one of your followers?

Or is it a problem where you can enlist a total of three prostitutes, but all prostitution related dialogue is related only to one of the prostitutes?