SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

@magicrealm: The idea, at least in my mind, was that the dancing would attract nearby NPCs' attention, thus giving the NPC approaches some context. The binding of the effect to the Dance (instead of an MCM option) was made for one more reason: I did not want users to accidentally have the effect active in hostile areas, for example, as that might cause some functionally odd scenarios. When I'm adding in these sorts of passive features, I try to be as prudent as possible. You're right that it may be a nuisance for many, but I try to think about the abnormal and stressed uses of this mod that put it on the verge of breaking, and I try to minimize the possibility that, even in those uses, something unexpected or unintended will occur. There is another thing: the ability to toggle the mode on and off in the MCM would require another approach that would involve continuous OnUpdate events. I try to stay away from this for two reasons: it can be quite a burden on Papyrus, and I have a gnawing feeling that some Save Cleaners might accidentally stop it.

On another note: I've implemented the feature where clients will get increased disposition towards the player (it's an MCM option enabled by default). But, I have no idea how to make vendor discounts happen. I'll leave that for later, but I'll be uploading the new version soon.

TDF - just wanted you to know that your changes in newest version works!!! Thanks. My follower came to me and said: "my client wants to do both of us" and then three dots, and the client stood close to my PC. All I had to do is to approach to the client. One thing was little bit strange thou. When my follower told me that, she walked away, so I was kind of; WTF, and didn't know who is the client since she already fucked the client who wanted three way.

I was in Riverwood's inn. There was 4 people. Actually, she didn't approached to me saying that one client is interesting in three way sex. It happened when I pressed enter on her, then I got three dots and offer for 3w. My apologies for wrong dialogue option description in previous post.

Shoot! I knew it was too good to be true  :(

I was just about to write in and complain why I haven't gotten a three-way request but I thought I'd give the updates roll another read... and realized that my mind twisted the context to its own fantasy. Oh well, truth be told you've done right by many of us through and through and I'm thankful for that as it is; great mod, solid scripting, constant updates and one that won't destroy my saves :)

Anyway, somehow I saw "dance"... then "three-way" and confused the whole thing into this: PC Dances --> Gets a request for either two OR threeway --> get to business... Oh well, can't hurt to dream now can it? It's just that your mod is one of the very few that are fixed in my load order and to have a proper "2 male NPCs on 1 female PC" three-way action would keep me from adding at least 4 mods that I won't fully use except for the aforementioned part   :)

And yeah, like magicrealm said; it would be nice to have that "dance-for-a-trainbang" part from Sanguine's Debauchery replicated somehow here somehow (as a separate dance from the current one of course (It's good to retain the freedom of Dancing during festivals from Wet and Cold Holidays without destroying the whole theme with that, lol) , I love SD+ but it's not 100% safe to keep in my load order for prolonged / serious gameplays, I do understand no mod is 100% fool proof but there are ones that are more stable and yours is one of them.

All in all, you've done great so far and I can't help but feel obliged to say thanks for that. Keep up the great work and keep them updates coming man  :D

I understand.  I'm just throwing ideas out at this point; if you don't think it's feasible or wise to implement, that's perfectly fine.

Also, as far as checking homes go, it'd probably only be about three, four at the most, if you limit it to just females.  There's only three female Housecarls in the main game, and Hearthfire only adds one to a house that wouldn't get any visitors normally, so there's really no need to worry about that.

Maybe it'd work better as its own separate plugin, rather than be a part of TDF Prostitution.

I love your idea. Thanks for participating in this. You see, we have many prostitution mods and I used almost all of them, but none has the ability that PC's prostitute pimp clients for PC. And that I would love to see in my game. TDF is a quality modder and I believe if he will find the time and inspiration to do that, he will do a great job.

I'm half-tempted to make the plugin myself, but scripting is a nightmare I'm still trying to puzzle out, and I think TDF would do a better job than I ever could in a shorter amount of time.  I'm still losing my mind attempting to make an addon for a New Vegas sex mod, and Papyrus is a mess I don't look forward to.

Making another separate plugin wouldn't really solve the potential problems. Using either approach has no explicit conflicts, but certainly would have the potential to pose implicit conflicts. Let's take automatic NPC and automatic PC prostitution (where NPCs would approach you for sex) in this mod as an example (pre-v1.8.5.1, when I fixed it). Because of my oversight, it was possible for a given NPC to be registered as the NPC who would follow your follower prostitute to a bed for sex, and for that same NPC to also be registered to approach the PC for sex. How it tended to play out was the NPC would follow the prostitute, they would initiate a SexLab animation, and then the NPC would approach the PC (effectively stalling the quest and having the player just stand there wondering why no NPC was approaching). Now, separate plugins can have those sorts of conflicts as well, the drawback being that they are in fact separate, so they can't do anything to fix the implicit conflict. So, having the feature as part of the main mod affords me the opportunity to minimize these sorts of conflicts.

Now aside from having to think about those implicit conflicts, there are some technical considerations that have to be made. It would require regular Update events (very few good modders ever want to do this because they bog down a save game). Another thing, SexLab animations, as far as I am aware, only play if the player is in the same cell. This is definitely a good thing generally, but it would stall the quest unless the player is present (effectively babysitting the prostitute who is supposed to be appearing as if she is just working alone). This could easily play out as follows, just as an example: the player walks by the prostitute sometime while heading towards Dragonsreach to collect a bounty. Heading towards the Bannered Mare to initiate another Bounty quest, the player sees the prostitute speak to Heimskr who then proceeds to follow the prostitute home. The player forgets about them, letting them go about their own business, and leaves the city to kill some bandits. The player then gets distracted by the second half of the main quest and the Thieves' Guild side quests. After several in-game months away from Breezehome, the player returns to see their prostitute finally having sex with Heimskr.

It's not hard to do (I've already formulated just about exactly what I would need to do), but it's just quite worrying. Regardless, I'm in the middle of some pretty tough RL stuff. So, I have to deal with that first. But, once that's dealt with, I'm pretty sure that this feature would deserve to put this mod in v2.

I spent the last several hours creating the set of quests for Whiterun, and I have to say that I'm not happy with the way it turned out. It's buggy (expected due to the very nature of having NPCs do things outside of loaded cells), and just generally underwhelming. It just doesn't feel like it makes any notable contribution to the atmosphere of the game. I'm sorry, but I think I'll leave this for other modders to do if they want. For me, it seems like a lot of work for a very underwhelming and buggy effect.

Since I already added in the Whiterun quest set, but don't plan to continue with this feature, I might as well make the work I've done available, as a resource in case anyone feel compelled to continue with my approach to the idea. I've worked out all of the kinks that I noticed, but I'm still not happy with the result (it's just too underwhelming for me).

The attached file is a full installation package of v1.8.5.1 additionally with, what I called, the Whiterun Independent Quests (just because the player does not really directly handle the occurrences).

Some notes:

- The dialogue is only available if you own Breezehome and are currently in Whiterun Hold.

- The dialogue is only available with prostitutes that are not currently in the CurrentFollowerFaction and have been dismissed as prostitutes.

- The dialogue is only available with prostitutes that have had at least 10 clients.

- To remove them from this mode, you must speak to them, which will automatically initiate a single line of dialogue and they will give you some of their earnings.

- You may only have one prostitute in this mode at a time.

- You must be present in Breezehome for the animation to actually play. Else, I have the script opt to not play the animation, just to avoid bugs.

TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v1_8_5_1 - With Whiterun Independent Quests.7z

I truly appreciate your hard work and your efforts in this mod TDF. You already fulfilled my heart's desire when adding prostitutes pimping the client on behalf of the player. I'm happy that my prostitute brings me the clinet wherever we are. Only one question regarding that: would it be always 3W sex when prostitute pimped the client? Can it be one on one? If not, all fine with me. I do not insist or anything just asking because wanted to know what to expect.

It didn't make sense to me for the client to not be interested in the prostitute at all, but instead only want the player character, since the prostitute was the one that approached the client in the first place.

I didn't mean that the client will refuse my prostitute, but that she can occasionally offer sex to the client if he/she want to have a sex with her or her boss (the player) or both.

No problem TDF - I apologize for my English.

Lets say that my prostitute approach the client and offer him/her sex. The client might ask something like: "I will fuck you but, do you have something extra to offer?" The she said: " Well, besides me you can have my boss or both of us. So, what is gonna be?" 

(This is just improvised conversation that will point out my idea)

Oh I see. It's a pretty interesting idea. However, the concern that I have is that it would require having an Alias filled too much longer than I am comfortable with. I try to keep everything as cleaned-up and tidy as possible. Like in business, you never want to hold onto an asset for too long. I try to take the same approach. Nothing is held on longer than it needs to be (and I try to minimize the time anyway). The situation you are proposing requires a moderately complex set of scenes (certainly, more complicated than those that are in the mod currently), and I'm just not comfortable holding onto that Alias for that long. Everything that happens in this mod has been tailored to be as short-lived as I can manage, to allow the mod to run as smoothly and bug-free as possible.

There is one other reason, and I think I brought it up a long time ago when someone else proposed the idea. While I am absolutely certain that a lot of people would like the feature, it isn't something that appeals to me. I discussed it in light of Niruin's Business Plan. In that mod, there was such a feature, where a prostitute (who had more experience than the player) would bring clients to the player. Now, a lot of people like the idea of things happening around the player that are more or less out of the player's control (giving a more immersive experience), and, despite my resistance to that, I've added in some features that cross that line (such as the NPC approaches to the player and the prostitute approaching the player for a threeway). I decided to add those feature because they were fairly easy to add and they didn't worry me very much about the possibility of problems, mainly because they involved the addition of very minor things to the mod while using elements that were already included in the mod as a backbone. The feature that you proposed would be a fairly complicated affair of adding in a new set of quests and scenes, but, while I know that others would really enjoy the feature and how it all plays out, I don't have the enthusiasm about the idea that would drive me to do it.

Quote: "The feature that you proposed would be a fairly complicated affair of adding in a new set of quests and scenes"

Uh, I didn't know that. Thank you for explaining this to me. I appreciate what you have done so far and the addition you made to your mod. Thank you for that.

I agree, TDF.

I was the girl who suggested you about some NBP features and you did an amazing job with this mod. It's already fantastic, stable, almost bugfree and complete.

If someone (sometimes I'm thinking about this too) wishes that some "subordinates" prostitutes bring client to their "boss" (the player) it should really be for a all together fun.

A part the difficult you noticed above on the aliases, quests and so on, it makes no or little sense that the npc chooses the client for the player, except for a threesome (or maybe, hoping, a great big orgy! :D ).

Btw, I had a little story I'll tell you later, after I'll finish to laugh on the floor.

It was a funny combination between your mod and sexlab approach.

Have a nice day.