SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Finally this is my favoured prostitute mod, because it runs solid, it engages the followers (or npcs), and it is translated into german.

thanks TDF for the Option to disable the dialogues via mcm, i called for this very hard.

the minus of the mod : it is too simple and always the same. so this is my wishlist :

1. opportunity for pc alone to engage in 3somes. dogs, horses, whipping, use everything we got.

2  let the prostitute and the client deal about the sextype (oral, vaginal, anal, dogs, whipping, etc) and the price.  maybe bring speechcraft in.

4. a prostitute career as in oblivion : streetwhore, tavernwhore, concubine, royal slave, steps before followers and npc can be turned into prostitutes. Special Tasks and orders.

you see, there is much you can do with this theme. if you have the skills and the time to perform it. i wish you got it.

cheers

mr

well, i was too optimistic about the solid run. now i get the bill.

Lydia as prostitute stucks when she looks for clients on her own. if i tell her that i am looking for Clients now, she answers ok youre the boss. but the menu doesnt change. i have to stop the quest in mcm menu, then i hire her again, immediately get her out of clock. she had no Client this second time, usually she should say that she wants at least one client. instead, she pays the pc her part of the Money from the Clients before the quest was stopped.

second thing i recognized is that pc nearly always get the "maybe later" answer, arousal doesnt matter. too much Gold earned this way.

third thing ; Dance doesnt work at all.

i have to test if that happens because it is Version 1.8.1.8 and i use the german Translation for 1.8.1.5.

mr

edit : lokks like the Translation of 1.8.1.5 shows the bugs, the 1.8.1.8 has solved. ok , made my own translation of 1.8.1.8..

Let me first compliment you and the other devs. for what has been a flawless Immersive mod experience with the framework, and plug ins.

Once I was able to find a happy spot in the load order has been a flawless almost entirely crash free experience. And have integrated SOS flawlessly as well. Have managed to do this without save corruption issues, and still have un - broken quests.

• Framework
  • Romance
  • Spouses
  • Arroused and Anims..
  • SOS (Excellent graphics)
  • TDF Aggressive Prostitution

Being a Nexus Junkie I have had to put up with some very crappy content and devs.

The management and Devs here are much better!    A pleasant supprize,

Someone here needs to have te balls to do longer, deeper videos that are about the framework,, and the plug-ins

In closing, I had one question; Is there a way you increse the number of "Wenches that are under management?"

Thanks !!

Reynard

there is still one Thing i wonder in tdf and cant get it into my hard economy. thats the 100-250 Gold after the sorry sweety maybe later.

there is no way to control this except by avoiding those clients for the rest of the day.

there should be some reason for that double money like Dogs n horses, whipping, etc. plus the possibility to neglet this.

I briefly glanced through the messages but didn't see what I was looking for. Is there something that could be done so when a npc who

(you told them to go find there own clients) will quit following you around till you come back and tell them you will find them jobs?

I briefly glanced through the messages but didn't see what I was looking for. Is there something that could be done so when a npc who

(you told them to go find there own clients) will quit following you around till you come back and tell them you will find them jobs?

i confirm this. 

plus if you go to them and tell that you will find them jobs, the menu does not change and they continue to take clients by themself, if some are near.

the only way to stop them is to reset quests in the tdf mcm menu. if you then rehire them and tell them immediately you will find them Jobs, they dont cry " let me do one Job at least". instead they give you the Money from the Clients they had before you resetted the quests.

it is always a pain in the ass to look for the cause of those bugs. i think  this time it is no incompability with other mods, but with sexlab 1.39b itself.

i hope tdf will look for it

mr

• 2 weeks later...

OK, well the "go find 'em yourself" and the "I'll find jobs for you" are both working for me :)

BUT.... I have a question regarding the "up to 4" prostitutes.

Does this mean I can only ever select 4?

Or does it mean I can only have 4 ACTIVE?

AND.... if I can only have 4 active, will the mod REMEMBER how much experience a previous "worker" had? Or do they start over?

If I can only ever select 4 and they can't be "recycled", I'll have to rethink how I'm going to use this.

If I can have a few in Whiterun and a few in Solitude and just rehire them (back on the clock) as I travel fro place to place, that'd be kinda cool. Otherwise..... I mean in some of my save games I have as many as 4 followers so I'm guessing that means I can't ALSO have NPC prostitutes.....

confused

a little explanation would be appreciated.

thanks

Kinda funny...

I'm old and I forget things. I told a single follower to go look sexy and get business. Then I let the dogs out, brought them in, locked up, grabbed my grocery list and went to the store. 

When I came back I was like.... DOH! .... I had left her running on auto-pilot.

I now have over 26000 gold :)

tdf, i am very sad about your 100-250g Job after returning to the "maybe later" client.  it makes no sense and ruins economy. i dont see any sense in that maybe later at all, just Frustration about another client who refuses. Sometimes i dont get one client in the tavern, with arousal down to 10 already.

so if you are going to work on this mod, please delete this. instead, you may do special wishes from the clients like dogjob, whipping, etc.

the character part of your mod is really boring. i use Radiant Prostitution instead of it, keeping your followers only. if working Girl stablilizes, tdf is out. sorry.

Here's a video I made of my edited Rayya Housecarl of Falkreath, funny thing is the music matches the animation a bit lol.

I really appreciate this mod TDF, I love playing the animations and music selection I have in the clubhouse mod.

The only issue I have is the hands twisting the way they do but that's the animations fault.

Thanks for this gem! :)

Yep.mp4 -  196.4 MB

I like this Mod (cool Dancing-Scenes)

This Mod should switch from Prostitution to Entertainment ...Dancing,Play Music (a la become a barde) and a little bit sex for Money

public Dance with clothes

private Strip-Dance (with sex-option)

play Music

One can be booked for private NPC/Jarl and be invited to their homes

tdf, i am very sad about your 100-250g Job after returning to the "maybe later" client.  it makes no sense and ruins economy. i dont see any sense in that maybe later at all, just Frustration about another client who refuses. Sometimes i dont get one client in the tavern, with arousal down to 10 already.

so if you are going to work on this mod, please delete this. instead, you may do special wishes from the clients like dogjob, whipping, etc.

the character part of your mod is really boring. i use Radiant Prostitution instead of it, keeping your followers only. if working Girl stablilizes, tdf is out. sorry.

Frankly, I only added (and subsequently expanded on) the player prostitution component because of requests. Some people don't like to run both my mod and Radiant Prostitution. However, to anyone who is willing to use both, I strongly encourage that you do. My mod was only ever meant to add NPC prostitution with SexLab support (I consider it something of a homage to Niruin's Business Plan).

Regarding the arousal issue, I've been noticing this since I started playing with the mod more thoroughly. I can't explain it really, but my conjecture is that it has to do with how Skyrim processes dialogue conditions (or a lack thereof).

I'll just make it official: I have no intention of modding Skyrim again because I've just lost motivation to. When I started, I really just wanted to make a few mods that would make me feel that I added something really great to the community (this mod for effectively adding Sexlab support for NBP; TDF Equipment Restriction for adding a little bit of Dark Souls' mechanics to Skyrim; Fina Follower just because). Truthfully, I feel kind of bad because this community's been really nice and helpful and I've really felt that this mod was shaped by a whole group of people's vision, but I'm sorry to say that this mod is in its final state as far as I am concerned.

Hey, i started using it and it worked fine, but then today after installing some new mods everything failed. First all npcs said "maybe later" and then the animation doesn't appear, just the dialogue and the money. Well, I've already deleted all new mods but the problem still exists. Any help?

Oh, and sorry for my bad english, it's not my main language.  

Hey, i started using it and it worked fine, but then today after installing some new mods everything failed. First all npcs said "maybe later" and then the animation doesn't appear, just the dialogue and the money. Well, I've already deleted all new mods but the problem still exists. Any help?

Oh, and sorry for my bad english, it's not my main language.  

Let the Ladies dancing for Gold and ask again. :shy:

I'll just make it official: I have no intention of modding Skyrim again because I've just lost motivation to. When I started, I really just wanted to make a few mods that would make me feel that I added something really great to the community (this mod for effectively adding Sexlab support for NBP; TDF Equipment Restriction for adding a little bit of Dark Souls' mechanics to Skyrim; Fina Follower just because). Truthfully, I feel kind of bad because this community's been really nice and helpful and I've really felt that this mod was shaped by a whole group of people's vision, but I'm sorry to say that this mod is in its final state as far as I am concerned.

Don't let the jackasses get you down. I think your vision for followers was just perfect; when I'm playing with a follower this gets installed right after I add EFF. I also admit I don't use it for player prostitution - your disinterest there shows  ;)

I don't know if magicrealm really is a jackass or just misarticulates, but with nearly 40,000 downloads on a mod that hasn't needed updating in months I do think his opinion is a minority one. 

Anyway, thanks for enhancing my game.

Thanks also from me for the wonderful mod. While i also mainly use working girl and radiant prostitution for player prostitution the dance feature and the companion prostitution are just great and i use them every now and then.

Have fun with whatever you play/mod now, the mod is in a great and working state as it is currently. I only selfishly hope that if a new sexlab framework version comes out which might break the mod that you hopefully can make a hotfix :)

Well, the ladies animation work and all, but when my character asks for sex they just give me the money and leave, nothing else happens. Don't know how to fix it.

I'm not completely certain what part of the mod you are talking about.

If you are talking about dismissing a prostitute: It is normal for the prostitute to simply give you the money; there is usually no associated sex animation.

If you are talking about the training options of prostitutes: There should be no exchange of money there, so it is unlikely that this is what you meant.

If you are talking about the player prostitution aspect: I would suspect that you did not properly install SexLab and/or forgot to re-run FNIS.

• 2 weeks later...

i had an idea how to solve this "maybe later" 1hour later double Money- Problem.

for this, i have to go to the dialogue which follows  "are you ready now ?" "more than you can imagine". instead of this sentence  "more than you can imagine" i want to let the npcs say different things, like " i want you to do this" and i want you to do that" . i can copy the sentence in Players dialogue, but then only the top sentence works. if i check random box, then all sentences appear randomly as they should, but the script does not start and no Animation Comes, the npc does not even follow.  so what is necesssary to enable both, random sentence and script working ?