SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

My first Problem with this Mod.

tdf don't work correct with sexlab 1.32b. "Let's care of Bussines..." comes with the same NPC again and again and... Dont stop. Finish the Dialog with esc, the Game freeze.

I have the Framework two times installed. No changes.

sorry for my english, I hope, you can read it. :)

This certainly should not be happening; there is nothing in the script that can explain this behaviour. What does your Papyrus log look like?

Radiant Prostitution uses a modified version of the vanilla wench dress for this (almost similar) purpose. Dressing this you would be "recognized" as whore and the same happens to every girl dressed like that.

My idea is a bit different, indeed. It's only a "give a whore dress to my pimped girl" with a controller script that dress the girl until she is on job and drop the dress when she is out.

Having Aroused as dependency already, should make thing easier, because the player could "tag" the dress as naked thing.

It could be useful with followers. The player has this dress into his/her inventory, already tagged for Aroused. Then, he/she could give the dress to the follower instead of asking her if she wants work as whore.

The problem could be overhaul the "best armor weared thing" of vanilla. Maybe, as above, a script.

Anyhow, only an idea. You're right, as always, about to not make thing more complicated as they should be. :)

My first issue is that it is not a simple thing to do. Skyrim determines what an NPC wears through "outfits", so it is not a simple matter of removing the current equipment and adding new equipment. Of course, I have been analyzing other mod's scripts that allow the changing of an Actor's equipped items to see what these mod authors are doing; my issue is not with the technical obstacles here.

The problem is that, if I add this feature, there might be conflicts with custom followers and follower overhauls. Either my mod or those mods is going to "win", and I'm sure that few mods are prepared for that sort of a thing, so this might result in some very abnormal behaviour. I don't want to have to say "You can use this feature on non-followers only due to potential conflicts" (since there is no reliable way of identifying many custom followers).

Anyway, I use AFT, so this proposed feature isn't exactly something that I particularly require (since AFT allows outdoor/city/home outfit management), but I do understand why some people would really appreciate this feature. However, I maintain that minimizing conflicts is one of my highest priorities.

I just wanted to announce something that's pretty exciting for me. I'm including the the next update (which is coming soon) a small miscellaneous quest that occurs based on a small chance. Occasionally, one of your prostitutes may speak to you and say that her last client didn't pay the full amount, and you (as the pimp) can confront the client about it. 

does this only cover brawls ?? or also covers other means ?? like person taking turn on you coz he wasn't satisfied with the prostitute so he didn't paid her... i would love something like this with conditions put in depending upon situations like your relationship rank with that client, disposition or some random % chance of that happening.

Currently, the PC can Intimidate or Brawl the client to give him/her the Gold, but I suppose I could add an option to allow the PC to offer him/herself to the client to get the Gold.

lol that would defeat the purpose of being a pimp!!

I just wanted to announce something that's pretty exciting for me. I'm including the the next update (which is coming soon) a small miscellaneous quest that occurs based on a small chance. Occasionally, one of your prostitutes may speak to you and say that her last client didn't pay the full amount, and you (as the pimp) can confront the client about it. 

does this only cover brawls ?? or also covers other means ?? like person taking turn on you coz he wasn't satisfied with the prostitute so he didn't paid her... i would love something like this with conditions put in depending upon situations like your relationship rank with that client, disposition or some random % chance of that happening.

Currently, the PC can Intimidate or Brawl the client to give him/her the Gold, but I suppose I could add an option to allow the PC to offer him/herself to the client to get the Gold.

lol that would defeat the purpose of being a pimp!!

It was requested and it didn't seem to me that it would cause any conflicts, so I added it in v1.8.1.

On another note to users who downloaded and installed v1.8 or v1.8.1: Sorry, but I overlooked something pretty critical in the Brawl Quest. Previously (pre-v1.8.1b), it was possible to have the quest start and then fail to be complete-able due to an issue with aliases, since I forgot to include a check to see if the quest was running first before attempting to restart it. Most likely, no one has encountered this issue yet, since (at 5% brawl quest chance and given a few other factors) I'd estimate that it would only occur with a chance of about 1 in 500, but I urge users to quickly upgrade to v1.8.1b as quickly as possible. If anyone has encountered the bug, you'll have to revert to a save before installing v1.8+.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong in my interpretation.

@draginass1968: Is your game crashing? What does your Papyrus log look like?

Here is my last papyrus log. I can't make heads or tails of it. Can anyone help?

Your log doesn't seem to indicate any particularly fatal issue. Of course, that may be because AP doesn't seem to be thoroughly logging much, whereas SexLab Framework is. From what I can see, SexLab is fine, but I can't infer much regarding AP.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.txt

It's come late, but it's come :)

Here my Papyrus Log. I have test in the meantime your 1.8.1b. Same as 1.8.1.

The Problem begun with the new Framework 1.32b from today.

Your log might indicate that the game crashed due to SexLab Aroused, though the crash should not occur consistently. Does your crashing occur consistently?

Someone will correct me if I am wrong in my interpretation.

@draginass1968: Is your game crashing? What does your Papyrus log look like?

Here is my last papyrus log. I can't make heads or tails of it. Can anyone help?

Your log doesn't seem to indicate any particularly fatal issue. Of course, that may be because AP doesn't seem to be thoroughly logging much, whereas SexLab Framework is. From what I can see, SexLab is fine, but I can't infer much regarding AP.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.txt

It's come late, but it's come :)

Here my Papyrus Log. I have test in the meantime your 1.8.1b. Same as 1.8.1.

The Problem begun with the new Framework 1.32b from today.

Your log might indicate that the game crashed due to SexLab Aroused, though the crash should not occur consistently. Does your crashing occur consistently?

So do I need Animated Prostitution to be installed also? I took it out last night.

Let's try this again because I think that there is a miscommunication.

@draginass1968: I was under the impression that you had some sort of issue regarding crashes when you used my mod with AP also active. If this is not the case, what is you particular issue? On another note, we usually take a look at Papyrus logs so that we can determine what was going on script-wise at the time of crashing.

@waree: I am confused. Are you using a developers' build of the Framework, or the latest public release (v1.31)?

Let's try this again because I think that there is a miscommunication.

@draginass1968: I was under the impression that you had some sort of issue regarding crashes when you used my mod with AP also active. If this is not the case, what is you particular issue? On another note, we usually take a look at Papyrus logs so that we can determine what was going on script-wise at the time of crashing.

@waree: I am confused. Are you using a developers' build of the Framework, or the latest public release (v1.31)?

I was using AP with your mod also but I discovered that AP was part of the problem I was having so I removed it. Now I am just trying to figure out what of my other mods will work with your mod as they all have things that I like about them. But as a single mod I like yours more by far. So if I have to remove any mods it will be the others and I will keep yours.

My other mods include SOS, Submit, Solutions, Lover's comfort, lover's victim, Squirt, Sex with Thieves, and cumshot. All of these are from Sexlab. I also have xp32  maximum skeleton xpms 1-92 NMM bain installer, and XPMSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton. I am also running the XP32 new animation package.

@waree: I apologize for being completely stupid. Somehow, I did not receive an update that SexLab Framework had been updated. I will be testing for issues with soon.

@draginass1968: Due to the way I implemented everything, I can say with 99.99% certainty that my mod is compatible with every mod that is not incompatible with my mod's requirements. Sorry for the previous confusion.

@waree: I apologize for being completely stupid. Somehow, I did not receive an update that SexLab Framework had been updated. I will be testing for issues with soon.

@draginass1968: Due to the way I implemented everything, I can say with 99.99% certainty that my mod is compatible with every mod that is not incompatible with my mod's requirements. Sorry for the previous confusion.

Not a problem. The confusion was my fault I think. Also is there a utility out there that makes papyrus logs easier to read and understand? Along with this I may need a dummies guide to install and use it.

tdf - there is still a bug in brawl. My NPC had a sex with bartender in Riverwood. He didn't payed. So I used persuade option and offer him my service. At the beginning the line: "let's do the business first..." stayed for a very long time, after that, bar tender sexed my PC. When finished, he followed me around with the same line I just wrote. So I did it again and again and again. Finally, I had to reset the quest. The same thing happened again in Whiterun.

Maybe it is due to the newest SL 1.32 a upgraded?

Is the payment calculated completely random? The OP description says 35-100 gold, but nothing else.

Since sexlab aroused is a prequisite anyways i wonder if it would be easy to include to make payment dependent on the player arousal level during the act. The more aroused the player, the more fun the npc will likely have, so he would give a bigger tip, whereas money gain is lower when the player has low arousal because that would mean less passionate sex and the customer might notice the difference.

Also if it is easily possible a check would be nice if the player or npc prostitute wears a chastity belt. If you could add a mcm slider then how much % the income shall be reduced would be great since the chastity belt would mean only oral, so it should be cheaper.

tdf - there is still a bug in brawl. My NPC had a sex with bartender in Riverwood. He didn't payed. So I used persuade option and offer him my service. At the beginning the line: "let's do the business first..." stayed for a very long time, after that, bar tender sexed my PC. When finished, he followed me around with the same line I just wrote. So I did it again and again and again. Finally, I had to reset the quest. The same thing happened again in Whiterun.

I was just coming to report this. Something changed in Sexlab 1.32 that breaks TDF. when you do the self-pimping and you get to the part to start sex (Lets do the business first.."), it has a huge delay of about 30 seconds before actually starting.

I can verify going back to Sexlab 1.31 fixes the problem. Other mods like Sexlab Submit don't have the delay with 1.32, so I'm not sure why Sexlab 1.32 + this mod = problems.

This has been reported by waree. I'll be looking into it personally myself. Hopefully, I'll figure out why this is occurring and be able to fix it.

How do you make them stop following you and pay you?? Cause this bitch wont stop chasing me

Same as above.

Is the payment calculated completely random? The OP description says 35-100 gold, but nothing else.

Since sexlab aroused is a prequisite anyways i wonder if it would be easy to include to make payment dependent on the player arousal level during the act. The more aroused the player, the more fun the npc will likely have, so he would give a bigger tip, whereas money gain is lower when the player has low arousal because that would mean less passionate sex and the customer might notice the difference.

Also if it is easily possible a check would be nice if the player or npc prostitute wears a chastity belt. If you could add a mcm slider then how much % the income shall be reduced would be great since the chastity belt would mean only oral, so it should be cheaper.

I don't use Devious Devices, so I don't plan on integrating that. The payment is completely random, affected only by the player's number of clients (which gives a percent bonus) and the multiplier in the MCM. Of course, your proposal regarding arousal level affecting payout as well seems like an interesting idea.

I was just coming to report this. Something changed in Sexlab 1.32 that breaks TDF. when you do the self-pimping and you get to the part to start sex (Lets do the business first.."), it has a huge delay of about 30 seconds before actually starting.

I can verify going back to Sexlab 1.31 fixes the problem. Other mods like Sexlab Submit don't have the delay with 1.32, so I'm not sure why Sexlab 1.32 + this mod = problems.

Thanks for confirming this as well. Oh boy, I am starting to get worried...