It is the version here. I have been using it as a bit of a learning exercise and have learned a lot about the Leveled lists and how to use an esp as a master for another esp. Once done the the leveled list should only need updating if there is a change in the Inventory versions of the items. I have updated to the new version released today and it checked out in TESVedit and in my game so far. Right now I am trying to see how soon things show up in game as you level.

Hi guys!

First, let me thank you all for the hard work. I loved the mod.

Please!  For the love of God! There is no sense in "hard to find keys" and "fake keys" if you can easily craft a working one...

A good reason to lock yourself with all this stuff should be nice too (like enchanted buffs as suggested by many posts).

But the "hard to craft key" is a critical update.

Thanks for all the feedback too.

Hi guys!

First, let me thank you all for the hard work. I loved the mod.

Please!  For the love of God! There is no sense in "hard to find keys" and "fake keys" if you can easily craft a working one...

A good reason to lock yourself with all this stuff should be nice too (like enchanted buffs as suggested by many posts).

But the "hard to craft key" is a critical update.

Thanks for all the feedback too.

In the add on I am working on for leveled lists I changed the materials to make a key to an Ebony Ingot and a Flawless Diamond but I have also thought to remove the ability all together (I did that in the initial versions I made for myself). I know some people look at this mod so they can use the items on someone else instead of themselves so they would want a way to make a key where others want the loss of control not having a key brings. Since I have been using them on my character I wanted them harder to get plus when you are getting to the point that you want it off your character and find a key it can be frustrating (in a good way) when it doesn't work. Yes you can always give yourself a key but I am looking for more of the role play elements. 

BTW, I use an alternative start mod (live another life) and I gave my character a full set of items locked on before I left the prison cell.

Yeah, I noticed that earlier during my own play. That problem was introduced when I split belt logic from equip logic. Left out a check for OnContainerChanged that prevents this behavior. Will be fixed in next version.

Oddly, the belt seems to not want to stay on when scenes trigger in SexLab. Even if I remove the key from my inventory, the masturbate option will strip the character including the belt, and triggering animations in other ways also removes the belt (from both characters, if both are wearing them). Running DD 2.0.2 and SL 1.23.

Oddly, the belt seems to not want to stay on when scenes trigger in SexLab. Even if I remove the key from my inventory, the masturbate option will strip the character including the belt, and triggering animations in other ways also removes the belt (from both characters, if both are wearing them). Running DD 2.0.2 and SL 1.23.

If you had the belt and upgraded from a pre 2.x version of DD try removing the belt from your inventory and getting a new one (especially if it was an old version with the plugs equipped).

If you had the belt and upgraded from a pre 2.x version of DD try removing the belt from your inventory and getting a new one (especially if it was an old version with the plugs equipped).

I did a clean install of the new mod, everything was removed from my inventory beforehand before I removed the old mod, then added the new one. The current one I crafted after the upgrade.

I did a clean install of the new mod, everything was removed from my inventory beforehand before I removed the old mod, then added the new one. The current one I crafted after the upgrade.

I think you will have to tell SexLab to not strip the slots the items take. I have had the issue on and off even with the latest version.

I think you will have to tell SexLab to not strip the slots the items take. I have had the issue on and off even with the latest version.

There is a keyword that can be added to items to prevent their being removed, I believe it's "SexLabNoStrip" but don't have the documentation hand atm to conform that.

There is a keyword that can be added to items to prevent their being removed, I believe it's "SexLabNoStrip" but don't have the documentation hand atm to conform that.

yep, that's the word: http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/commit/ab198d28212d9b074be7f7d691fd311463120332

I know, and previously (pre-2.0), I believe it was included since it's also supposed to affect the animations played. I believe it's still supposed to be included in this one as well. 

The installation instructions in the first post mention however that you need to disable the stripping of those slots manually from sexlab. :)

Indeed. Originally, I had SexLabNoStrip set on the internal, rendered version of the belt/devices as well (It's still set on the inventory version). Zadil did not want to include SexLab as a dependency for the assets pack, and thus the internal rendered versions no longer contain that keyword. Hence the new requirement of disabling slot 48/49 stripping.

Indeed. Originally, I had SexLabNoStrip set on the internal, rendered version of the belt/devices as well (It's still set on the inventory version). Zadil did not want to include SexLab as a dependency for the assets pack, and thus the internal rendered versions no longer contain that keyword. Hence the new requirement of disabling slot 48/49 stripping.

You shouldn't need to use the keyword directly from Sexlab, it should be possible to define your own local keyword name and give it that SexlabNoStrip text. Sexlab should be checking the keyword TEXT and not against it's defined keyword.

Might I suggest adding the lovely staple of gags from the ZAZ framework, or even the blindfold? There's another chastity belt with plugs in the framework to begin with, a blinder hood too. There's even two furry-friendly gags that work on khajiit/argonian, the wood bit and log bit gags, respectively, all good fun. I like gags, and the more bondage fun we can have with this, the better. Personally I think all the gear should affect arousal, perhaps adjustably so... just dropping suggestions on you here, don't mind me!

Hmm, I thought I tried that before. I'll give it another look!

I checked the SexLab strip code. It checks for the presence of "SexLabNoStrip" as a string in a keyword and does not check for the presense of a SexLab specific defined keyword so yes, just having a locally defined keyword with the proper text should do the trick.

Updated to the new version, where there's no option to insert the plugs anymore, and equiping them manually doesn't seem to impact arousal at all.

Insert them, and then put on a belt. The plugs are meant to be used in conjunction with a belt, and will not stay put without one. Arousal exposure rate is calculated upon belt equip.

Might I suggest adding the lovely staple of gags from the ZAZ framework, or even the blindfold? There's another chastity belt with plugs in the framework to begin with, a blinder hood too. There's even two furry-friendly gags that work on khajiit/argonian, the wood bit and log bit gags, respectively, all good fun. I like gags, and the more bondage fun we can have with this, the better. Personally I think all the gear should affect arousal, perhaps adjustably so... just dropping suggestions on you here, don't mind me!

I do appreciate suggestions! I'll probably add a few gags in at some point for planned questline material (And there's no reason not to: Adding new items is quite simple, now that the equip logic is split from the belt logic), though my current plan is to work out the existing issues, and then move on to the quests.

Hmm, I thought I tried that before. I'll give it another look!

I checked the SexLab strip code. It checks for the presence of "SexLabNoStrip" as a string in a keyword and does not check for the presense of a SexLab specific defined keyword so yes, just having a locally defined keyword with the proper text should do the trick.

I must have done something wrong previously, then. I'll give that another shot. Thanks!

Min,

I have added the belts and items to the outfit lists but I am having an issue. I started a character that received a belt and plug and I get the messages that they have been equipped and the quest starts for the belt but neither are equipped and I don't have a plug in my inventory. I have gone through the same start sequence 5-6 times with the same results (I have had plugs, belts, collars and cuffs). I am able to equip the items myself with no issues but the quest for the belt restarts (but seems to work ok).

Edit:

I think I figured out where the messages are from. It is from the items being equipped by NPC's so I will hold off on adding them to the outfit lists.

That's fixed in my current working version (Along with a host of other NPC related problems). The next version will be the first to officially support NPC's. I've got a few issues to work out before it's ready for release (Companions really seem to hate reliably keeping the inventory device equipped).Your MCM menu key-crafting suggestion is included  as well, in addition to the reregister animations option that several users have requested.