Sure, I'll give it a go. The idle plays if I start it from the console but not from the belt menu (just tried it both ways).

Yeah, seems to work from console only here as well with the same versions of the mods as Veladarius had.

Sure, I'll give it a go. The idle plays if I start it from the console but not from the belt menu (just tried it both ways).

Yeah, seems to work from console only here as well with the same versions of the mods as Veladarius had.

I am having an issue with the attempted masturbation animation: it does not play, my character just stands there. I am using SexLab 1.2 and the 930 version of this mod and the latest version of FNIS. When I run FNIS I see it in the list of mods it included and I don't get any errors. Otherwise the belt works well, used Radiant Prostitution and it would not do any anal/vaginal/fisting even when they requested it.

I did make a minor change in 2 things on mine: 1) player can not make keys (making a key makes a fake) and 2) belts, plugs and keys (real and fake) can be found on bandits and the like as well as rich people. The fake keys both show with the same name in inventory (ID name are different) so you don't know which you have found until you try it.

I do have a suggestion for a keyholder mod: if the character gets married they have the key. Don't keep them satisfied they may lock you in it and not let you out for a while.

Hmm. I'll have you try that again once I release the next update. Though I did not encounter that problem while testing, that animation is now handled quite a bit differently. What happens if you type "player.playidle DDBeltedSolo" in console?

In the future, I am planning on having a series of quests involving the belt, in which it will not be removable by player craftable keys.

Spousal interactions sound like a good potential quest. Thanks, I will add that to The List . Would you be willing to write up suitable dialogue for that quest?

Interesting. Did the two of you upgrade from an old version, by chance? If so, I suspect that a clean reinstall should solve that problem.

I did upgrade. I just did a clean install and it still won't play. I am seeing an error in the Papyrus log:

[10/06/2013 - 08:04:52PM] [zad] OnInit(): Setting original exposure rate to 30
[10/06/2013 - 08:04:58PM] [zad] CleanupBelts()
[10/06/2013 - 08:05:02PM] VM is freezing...
[10/06/2013 - 08:05:02PM] VM is frozen
[10/06/2013 - 08:05:03PM] Saving game...
[10/06/2013 - 08:05:03PM] VM is thawing...
[10/06/2013 - 08:05:04PM] [zad] Rehooking Mod Events
[10/06/2013 - 08:05:04PM] [zad] original exposure rate was 30. Setting to 45.000000.
[10/06/2013 - 08:05:04PM] [zad] CleanupBelts()
[10/06/2013 - 08:05:08PM] [zad] SyncInventory(): Equipping both belts.
[10/06/2013 - 08:05:13PM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
[item 2 in container (00000014)].zadBeltScript.BeltMenuMasturbate() - "zadBeltScript.psc" Line 475
[item 2 in container (00000014)].zadBeltScript.beltMenu() - "zadBeltScript.psc" Line 341
[item 2 in container (00000014)].zadBeltScript.OnUnequipped() - "zadBeltScript.psc" Line 136
10/06/2013 - 08:05:51PM] [zad] CleanupBelts()
[10/06/2013 - 08:06:02PM] [zad] SyncInventory(): Equipping both belts.
[10/06/2013 - 08:06:05PM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
[item 2 in container (00000014)].zadBeltScript.BeltMenuMasturbate() - "zadBeltScript.psc" Line 475
[item 2 in container (00000014)].zadBeltScript.beltMenu() - "zadBeltScript.psc" Line 341
[item 2 in container (00000014)].zadBeltScript.OnUnequipped() - "zadBeltScript.psc" Line 136
[10/06/2013 - 08:06:26PM] [zad] CleanupBelts()
[10/06/2013 - 08:06:30PM] [zad] SyncInventory(): Equipping both belts.

Hope this helps.

As I said earlier I added the belts and such to the leveled lists of bandits and the like so today I came across the funniest thing. I was going through Embershard Mine clearing the bandits and about halfway through a message pops up stating that someone was fiddling with their chastity belt somewhat unsuccessfully (I didn't get a chance to read it entirely). A few moment later while I was picking through their possessions I found one of the female bandits was wearing a chastity belt. Should make wandering around a bit more interesting since I added to the bandits, forsworn, thalmor, mages/necromancers as well as rich and common people. If I spot any regular people wearing one I will have to get a screenshot.

As I said earlier I added the belts and such to the leveled lists of bandits and the like so today I came across the funniest thing. I was going through Embershard Mine clearing the bandits and about halfway through a message pops up stating that someone was fiddling with their chastity belt somewhat unsuccessfully (I didn't get a chance to read it entirely). A few moment later while I was picking through their possessions I found one of the female bandits was wearing a chastity belt. Should make wandering around a bit more interesting since I added to the bandits, forsworn, thalmor, mages/necromancers as well as rich and common people. If I spot any regular people wearing one I will have to get a screenshot.

Haha, neat. I hadn't considered that interaction. NPC support for belts is incomplete in the version you have (Will not block sex acts), though the cosmetics should all work. 

my problem is the animation doesn't work even on console command, actually when my character is aroused what is she meant to do?
also the quest only works with Chasity Belt 3 and when I try to equip the other two they un-equip their self's...
have I installed this wrong... I installed these mods with NMM.. is that OK?

any help would be great

my problem is the animation doesn't work even on console command, actually when my character is aroused what is she meant to do?

also the quest only works with Chasity Belt 3 and when I try to equip the other two they un-equip their self's...

any help would be great

For the animation, make sure you have run FNIS or it won't work. As for belts 1 and 2 did you get them via console command or craft them? If by console command don't use the belts with the + after them.

any help would be great

For the animation, make sure you have run FNIS or it won't work. As for belts 1 and 2 did you get them via console command or craft them? If by console command don't use the belts with the + after them.

yeah I had them before I re-written this mod over the old one... I'll remove them and craft the new ones

one last thing...  when the Chasity belt is removed the character strips then the game CTD.

this must be me running fnis again...

I'll try that and will let you know.

Thank you for the info.

Yeah, I'm not sure what would happen if you overwrote Zadil's original version with mine (While still having belts in your inventory), and tried to play onward from that point. Nothing good, surely. I'll add a note to not do this to the installation instructions. Glad you've got it working now, though!

Haha, neat. I hadn't considered that interaction. NPC support for belts is incomplete in the version you have (Will not block sex acts), though the cosmetics should all work. 

Found someone:

post-101267-0-99821500-1381351587_thumb.jpg

Found someone:

Nice.

I can tell you have a lot of things already in place in this mod. The fake key I put in would not unlock my belt but it let me try and said it was the wrong key. Nicely done.

Indeed I do. Zarid and I have decided to collaborate for future development, and the current mod contains many features that aren't exposed during normal usage just yet. Fun things to come! That said, I've been pretty busy this week with work. I likely won't have a chance to get the npc / bugfix version out until the weekend (Or shortly after).

Found someone:

Nice.

I can tell you have a lot of things already in place in this mod. The fake key I put in would not unlock my belt but it let me try and said it was the wrong key. Nicely done.

Indeed I do. Zarid and I have decided to collaborate for future development, and the current mod contains many features that aren't exposed during normal usage just yet. Fun things to come! That said, I've been pretty busy this week with work. I likely won't have a chance to get the npc / bugfix version out until the weekend (Or shortly after).

I can wait. I would rather have something that works correctly instead of rushed.

Yeah, I'm not sure what would happen if you overwrote Zadil's original version with mine (While still having belts in your inventory), and tried to play onward from that point. Nothing good, surely. I'll add a note to not do this to the installation instructions. Glad you've got it working now, though!

fdsatrashasdf, I was just playing skyrim and a though came to mind ......

what if when the character is wearing this belt ever 5 or 10 mins or so she would groan her vision would

blur or affect the player in a way just like if in ecstasy... which could be adjusted in a menu?

if you could add such a thing it would make the mod a little bit more epic, not that Its not already :P

when the option for masturbate is available and pressed nothing happens for a few seconds afterwards you can move again.

Curious but is there some sort of animation suppose to play or... maybe not?

I have installed these mods using NMM or do I have to install manually?

fdsatrashasdf, I was just playing skyrim and a though came to mind ......

what if when the character is wearing this belt ever 5 or 10 mins or so she would groan her vision would

blur or affect the player in a way just like if in ecstasy... which could be adjusted in a menu?

if you could add such a thing it would make the mod a little bit more epic, not that Its not already :P

Definitely possible for one or more of the new plug types!

when the option for masturbate is available and pressed nothing happens for a few seconds afterwards you can move again.

Curious but is there some sort of animation suppose to play or... maybe not?

I have installed these mods using NMM or do I have to install manually?

That feature is behaving poorly for quite a few users: An animation should play there, though it is not in the current version. Will be fixed next release, as that animation is now handled differently.

The enemy Npcs try to open this? there is a chance they can open the device when assaulted?

I think they would have the same chances as the player getting it off without a key, not sure. With the ones I added to my leveled lists when a bandit has one on sometimes they get it off and sometimes they don't but I think the times they get it off is because the part where NPC's can wear one is not completed. My character has one on and with any of the SexLab mods for 1.2 they have not been able to do vagina/anal sex with my character (though she still gets satisfied from the sex) and they have not tried to remove it that I can tell.

The enemy Npcs try to open this? there is a chance they can open the device when assaulted?

I think they would have the same chances as the player getting it off without a key, not sure. With the ones I added to my leveled lists when a bandit has one on sometimes they get it off and sometimes they don't but I think the times they get it off is because the part where NPC's can wear one is not completed. My character has one on and with any of the SexLab mods for 1.2 they have not been able to do vagina/anal sex with my character (though she still gets satisfied from the sex) and they have not tried to remove it that I can tell.

Correct. Also, the update I've been slowly working on (Been busy with work!) does fix that issue. Should have time to finish it within a couple days, though I may just wait until Zadil's new version is ready, so that we can merge our releases.

The NPCs take the belt off you (in Prison overhaul for example) if you have the key in your inv. If not, it stays on while you're in prison. ^^

Neat. While I hadn't tested that particular interaction, that behavior was coded to facilitate npc belt removal (You must give the npc the key prior to them being able to remove the belt). I am glad that it's working well for you :)

I've updated my skyrim to 1.9 and now any sex related animation causes a CTD..

the animation starts but then 2 sec's later... Crash

This mod was developed/tested for/on the latest version of skyrim (1.9.something.or.other)

Are you using the latest version of skse? Do you crash while doing any sex related animation (While not wearing a belt)? If so, the problem likely is not with this mod.

when I updated to 1.9 i also updated fnis, skyui and the high heel system to the latest as well...

I done the update because I had this problem when using 1.8 so i thought updating would fix it.

I'll try the sex related animations again without the belt mod when I get home from work...

I'm using other fnis mods... a dancing one that works perfect and the other is called submit that cashes when sex is activated

I also noticed that fnis says ZazAnimationPack_V0054 is missing two hkx files

so I'll reply to this thread when i try it at home later..

Thanks