Just a quick question. Is it safe to disable the 'device-hider', or will doing this just cause untold chaos? From what I've seen in other posts it shouldn't do much, but I'd rather know what I'm dealing with before I go messing with it.

I have a question and a request:

- Has anyone managed to make the dark fog work correctly with his ENB ?  If so, which steps did you have to take ?

- Because the dark fog doesn't work for me, could you add a "sound detection" similar to The Witcher 3's when wearing a blindfold ?  When you use your witcher senses in the game, you can see noise sources, which could be usefull and immersive in Devious Devices.  Here's an example : http://witcherhour.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/witcher3_2015_08_02_17_16_44_670.jpg

While I haven't tried it myself, this mod sounds like it maybe does something like what you want.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74242-devious-visibility

I tried it but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with my ENB :/

I have a problem with the quest Sergius's Experiment. My arousal doesn't surpass 99. It reached 100 once, but I was in the middle of a dungeon, so I couldn't go to Sergius. Now my arousal keeps varying between 90 and 99 and doesn't matter what I do, it doesn't go to 100. Any thoughts or cheats to progress the quest?

I have a problem with the quest Sergius's Experiment. My arousal doesn't surpass 99. It reached 100 once, but I was in the middle of a dungeon, so I couldn't go to Sergius. Now my arousal keeps varying between 90 and 99 and doesn't matter what I do, it doesn't go to 100. Any thoughts or cheats to progress the quest?

You might have mods (or SL Aroused itself) set to decrease your arousal too quickly. To check, and maybe to cheat for a little while to progress with Sergius's quest, you can set your arousal to 100 manually in the SL Aroused MCM (Puppet Master tab IIRC). Also check the Decay Rate in the Aroused MCM, if it's set very low, your arousal will decrease quickly (Decay Rate = number of days to reduce arousal by 1/3)

when i take the books from the forbiden bookshelves the quest doesn't start why is this and how do I fix it

There are two things you could check: is the Devious Deviants.esp activated in your load order? And is the tickbox for the quests checked in the Devious Devices MCM?

You may also want to talk to the librarian, if he doesn't see you take the book he won't actually talk to you.

I tried talking to the librarian and still nothing happened

Hmm, scraping the bottom of the barrel now, but was Urag in the Arcanium when you took the DD crafting book and is the book in your inventory

You may also want to talk to the librarian, if he doesn't see you take the book he won't actually talk to you.

Hmm, scraping the bottom of the barrel now, but was Urag in the Arcanium when you took the DD crafting book and is the book in your inventory

yes to both

You might have mods (or SL Aroused itself) set to decrease your arousal too quickly. To check, and maybe to cheat for a little while to progress with Sergius's quest, you can set your arousal to 100 manually in the SL Aroused MCM (Puppet Master tab IIRC). Also check the Decay Rate in the Aroused MCM, if it's set very low, your arousal will decrease quickly (Decay Rate = number of days to reduce arousal by 1/3)

when i take the books from the forbiden bookshelves the quest doesn't start why is this and how do I fix it

There are two things you could check: is the Devious Deviants.esp activated in your load order? And is the tickbox for the quests checked in the Devious Devices MCM?
  there's no MCM and yeah it's activated in my nexus mod manger

there's no MCM and yeah it's activated in my nexus mod manger

If there's no "Devious Devices" entry in the mod menu, it sounds like it's not properly installed.

make sure ZAZ Animation Pack and SexLab both successfully started and their MCM menu's work as well, if one of them didn't start correctly then it will keep DD from starting.

Hello, I have a problem but this is my first time posting here so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

When Urag catches me and puts on restraints for the first time, the belt he puts on is invisible.
It's equipped in my equipment menu, and I can interact with it (try to pick the lock etc.) but I cant see it on my character.

The collar that goes with it is perfectly visible, as were some other restraints I crafted myself.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling SL, DDa, DDi, and DDx.

I use CBBE / HDT / TBBP and have (to the extent of my knowledge, which isn't much) used LOOT and FNIS properly.

I have used these mods without problems in the past (had to reinstall after a forced windows 10 update) so thank you guys for these amazing mods.

Hope you can help me with this problem 

So, does anyone know how to install the FNIS add-on in Mod Organizer? It tells me "No game data on top level", and I can't figure out how to fix that. Normally I just keep right clicking files and choosing "set data directory" until it works or I see a file labeled data to set immediately, but that doesn't seem to work with this. The FNIS page on the Nexus says that he won't provide support for Mod Organizer users as FNIS does not work with it, but I have a hard time believing that. And I REALLY don't want to go back to NMM after seeing just how much more useful MO is.

One year later, I also encounter this bug. Looks like it's not only the footsteps, but other sounds like "ding-ling-ding-ling" when you are wearing a plug with the bell will also disappear. Have you solved this problem?

Hello, I have a problem but this is my first time posting here so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

When Urag catches me and puts on restraints for the first time, the belt he puts on is invisible.

It's equipped in my equipment menu, and I can interact with it (try to pick the lock etc.) but I cant see it on my character.

The collar that goes with it is perfectly visible, as were some other restraints I crafted myself.

I use CBBE / HDT / TBBP and have (to the extent of my knowledge, which isn't much) used LOOT and FNIS properly.

I have used these mods without problems in the past (had to reinstall after a forced windows 10 update) so thank you guys for these amazing mods.

Most likely you forgot to run bodyslide.

I recently rebuilt my armors in bodyslide including all the DD items and am having an odd issue with the pony boots. Whenever they are equipped my character is resized to 100% (she is a little over 90% normally), it can be fixed by going into showracemenu or if it was saved that way it goes to what is should be when loaded. I used a custom preset with the CBBE HDT body. Not sure why this would happen.

Edit:   Rebuilt them individually in bodyslide and it still happens. It also happens when they are removed.

"Building" the belt in bodyslide has worked, thank you very much!

However, when I progressed and got the padded belt, I had to build that as well.

Not really looking forward to having to run bodyslide with each new device.

But I realize the problem lies with my (lack of) understanding of bodyslide, not with the DD mod.

So thank you again!

I'll be off to the Bodyslide Nexus page to do some reading.

"Building" the belt in bodyslide has worked, thank you very much!

However, when I progressed and got the padded belt, I had to build that as well.

Not really looking forward to having to run bodyslide with each new device.

But I realize the problem lies with my (lack of) understanding of bodyslide, not with the DD mod.

So thank you again!

I'll be off to the Bodyslide Nexus page to do some reading.

There's a batch-build option in bodyslide for this reason, so you can build everything with just a few clicks.

Hello, I am new to this forum and i dont know if it is the right place..

I have the problem, that as soon i got restrained in the new life as a sex slave, my body will dissapear as you see in the picture below.

Welcome to the lab!

It looks like you missed the required step of building the devices in bodyslide, for both devious assets and devious expansion if you use it. Until you do that most of the meshes won't exist and so appear invisible when worn. In the case of something like a catsuit (which I assume your character is supposed to be wearing) this will also make the entire body invisible, as the body is replaced by the mesh.

If you've not used bodyslide before its page on nexus should have the information you'll need about using it to build meshes.

Hello, I am new to this forum and i dont know if it is the right place..

I have the problem, that as soon i got restrained in the new life as a sex slave, my body will dissapear as you see in the picture below.

Welcome to the lab!

It looks like you missed the required step of building the devices in bodyslide, for both devious assets and devious expansion if you use it. Until you do that most of the meshes won't exist and so appear invisible when worn. In the case of something like a catsuit (which I assume your character is supposed to be wearing) this will also make the entire body invisible, as the body is replaced by the mesh.

If you've not used bodyslide before its page on nexus should have the information you'll need about using it to build meshes.

Thank you that worked!

Hello all,

just a quick question :-)

The effects for plugs (animation - vibration - moaning) are quite nice.

My question:

I just want to have the vibration and moanings of the player - not the animations.

Reason for this - if the Character is locked in a bondage device - the animation breaks the furniture animation.

How can i solve this?

Is there an easy way to do it - or do i need to edit the sourcefiles und deactivate the animations in them?

Thanks for help

Ava

Hello,
i tried to solve my little problem alone but i just can't figure out how. I think... there might be something for bodyslide, that would fill the holes in my legs, like for cbbe hdt - cuffs/armbinder and such to fit properly. But i can''t find where i have those from. Anyway on this screen is what im trying to deal with. Any idea welcomed, thanks :)

20170615181743_1.jpg

Hello,
i tried to solve my little problem alone but i just can't figure out how. I think... there might be something for bodyslide, that would fill the holes in my legs, like for cbbe hdt - cuffs/armbinder and such to fit properly. But i can''t find where i have those from. Anyway on this screen is what im trying to deal with. Any idea welcomed, thanks :)

20170615181743_1.jpg

Also might be good to know The Stilleto Heels i have from cursed loot are causing this.... Now i might have said everything.. right ?