Btw is it possible to get rid of the collar? Both keys I can craft dont work. I can only open the belt.

The "Restraints Key" unlocks all non-chastity items

I playing this good mod.

but i'm stuck in quest  Look around for Zed.

I was looking for Kagrenzel and alftand.but last one cannot found.

I was looking for around Solstheim but no marker. Where the last one?

Do you have Falskaar installed? He can spawn there.

Occasionally (this was brought up earlier on p 17 I believe, did not see reply per se), if I have a weapon drawn and the masturbation attempt animation comes up, after it finishes, I can't sheathe the weapon nor attack. Reloading seems to fix it.

I posted a patch for that on http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests/page-23?do=findComment&comment=565682 . Should fix that issue for everything but bows. I have a proper fix in for next release, though that's still a ways off being ready. If it does occur for you, you can temporarally resolve it by switching equipment sets via hotkeys.

Hi! I'm liking the mod so far. I have encountered a bit of a problem with the soul gem plugs. When I equip them and use a dragon shout, they'll vibrate forever (afaik - I left them for 1/2 an hour and when I came back they were still buzzing away). The vibration effect will also keep playing even if I take the plugs out. But other than this, great mod!

Occasionally (this was brought up earlier on p 17 I believe, did not see reply per se), if I have a weapon drawn and the masturbation attempt animation comes up, after it finishes, I can't sheathe the weapon nor attack. Reloading seems to fix it.

I posted a patch for that on http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests/page-23?do=findComment&comment=565682 . Should fix that issue for everything but bows. I have a proper fix in for next release, though that's still a ways off being ready. If it does occur for you, you can temporarally resolve it by switching equipment sets via hotkeys.

all the way on page 23?????? noooooooooooo

thanks man.

Hi! I'm liking the mod so far. I have encountered a bit of a problem with the soul gem plugs. When I equip them and use a dragon shout, they'll vibrate forever (afaik - I left them for 1/2 an hour and when I came back they were still buzzing away). The vibration effect will also keep playing even if I take the plugs out. But other than this, great mod!

You're the second person to report that: I can't reproduce it, hmm. Reproduce the issue, and post your log?

Tha faster and easier way to fix this problem is to change weapon. I'm using hotkeys for sword, bow and greatsword and switching from one to another fix the problem for me. Quick and easy.

You're the second person to report that: I can't reproduce it, hmm. Reproduce the issue, and post your log?
It seems to happen with whirlwind sprint. I usually use only it and unrelenting force, which only just barely activates them.

Sprint also always gets the cursed plugs to trigger the kneeling animation.

no it doesn't ,it places zedd and some items you need to get on random dwarven ruins, if you have falskaar or any other mod wich adds dwarven dungeons to skyrim edd may spawn on any of then and so do the items you need to fetch for him

so this mod need falskaar?

I was able to complete the quest and I dont have falskaar installed

Skizzikbr is correct: This mod in no way requires Falskaar. If falskaar is installed, however, a quest objective may be located there.

dont like hardcore, was next to unplayable. died 3 times masturbating on a pack of falmer... dont ask about that fucking dwemer specter.

As expected. if you cram some magic vibrators into your netherparts and then go off figthing, you go down fighting ;).

I like the new hardcore effects, they really add to immersion.

On a different note: Did you think of adding some hooks to your mod, so that third-party mods can add their own custom effects? I would really like to have the possibility of adding my own effects :D.

dont like hardcore, was next to unplayable. died 3 times masturbating on a pack of falmer... dont ask about that fucking dwemer specter.

As expected. if you cram some magic vibrators into your netherparts and then go off figthing, you go down fighting ;).

On a different note: Did you think of adding some hooks to your mod, so that third-party mods can add their own custom effects? I would really like to have the possibility of adding my own effects :D.

Indeed, I've already got a couple of hooks in place for internal use. It is trivial to add more. What sort of events were you interested in monitoring?

Indeed, I've already got a couple of hooks in place for internal use. It is trivial to add more. What sort of events were you interested in monitoring?

I am interested in having hooks in your main onUpdateGameTime() function. So that you can register your own quest script (implementing an interface provided by you). The quest script then implements two function, "processEvent" determining if the effect has been triggered, and "processEffect" to execute the actual effect (That's based on how I understood your framework processes devices effects).

Edit: And also hooks in the onSit() and onSpellCast() functions.

It seems to happen with whirlwind sprint. I usually use only it and unrelenting force, which only just barely activates them.

I confirm that using Whirlwind Sprint Shout causes the soulgems plug to vibrate forever, even if REMOVED. The related effect never stops.

The only way is to exit the game (reloading is grayed out) and, of course, start again with a previous save.

I think, frankly, that the hook of the effects to magic powers or shouts is not a good idea, afte all. To much troubles every time you need to cast a spell, for whatever reason, or cry a Shout. Not talking about the problems while in fight (not by will, normally), or a dragon attack (problems also with Dragonrend Shout).

Much more better should be relate the plugs effects on their OWN asset. Inserting the plug would start the effect, timed as well, like in the quest. But it should not be related to casting spells or similar things. Maybe a specific own spell, also useful if (future plan) it could start the effects on a NPC wearing the plugs.

My two cents.

I am interested in having hooks in your main onUpdateGameTime() function. So that you can register your own quest script (implementing an interface provided by you). The quest script then implements two function, "processEvent" determining if the effect has been triggered, and "processEffect" to execute the actual effect (That's based on how I understood your framework processes devices effects).

Edit: And also hooks in the onSit() and onSpellCast() functions.

Sure, I'll add mod events for those.

I confirm that using Whirlwind Sprint Shout causes the soulgems plug to vibrate forever, even if REMOVED. The related effect never stops.

The only way is to exit the game (reloading is grayed out) and, of course, start again with a previous save.

I think, frankly, that the hook of the effects to magic powers or shouts is not a good idea, afte all. To much troubles every time you need to cast a spell, for whatever reason, or cry a Shout. Not talking about the problems while in fight (not by will, normally), or a dragon attack (problems also with Dragonrend Shout).

Much more better should be relate the plugs effects on their OWN asset. Inserting the plug would start the effect, timed as well, like in the quest. But it should not be related to casting spells or similar things. Maybe a specific own spell, also useful if (future plan) it could start the effects on a NPC wearing the plugs.

My two cents.

I still can't reproduce the issue. To repeat, please reproduce the issue yourself, and post your Papyrus.0.log.

I'm not going to remove the Vibrate On Cast feature from the plugs that currently have it, as they're themed to effect magic users more. I personally enjoy them quite a bit (Having to decide "Is the chance of this spell disabling me worth casting it?) is a tactical element that I find fun. Future plug types will be themed differently, and effect different things. You can easily disable the feature by removing the zad_effVibrateOnCast effect from the Cursed Soulgem plugs enchantment though, if you don't want it in your game :P (or, if it's just the disruption effect you don't like, you can always disable hardcore effects).

Found another problem related to this mod and the Shouts.

Using ClearSkies in Solstheim, instead of "clear" the ash fog, it cycles thru the Skyrim default weathers.

This happens only with this mod installed and with or without the Solstheim Climate overhaul.

I don't have any idea why that would be happening. This mod doesn't touch vanilla weathers/spells/powers at all, beyond having a single OnSpellCast event that is responsible for starting the Vibrate On Cast feature. Reproduce the issue, and upload your Papyrus.0.log

Excellent work!  This mod is super cool.  Definitely looking forward to the additional quest content you have planned.  I was p. impressed by the variety and detail of the device integration (messages/updates, interacting with the devices via menu, the OnSit/OnCast triggers).  Would be cool to see additional triggers, especially for sneaking.

One small hiccup for me in the questline:

When mouthing off to Zed after retrieving the objects, and receiving the additional restraints as punishment, the pop-up dialogue box cuts off some text. Increasing display resolution and lowering font size through SkyUI didn't help.

Made two changes to zadBQ00 due to animations playing during other sexlab animations.

@ line 540

if Utility.RandomInt() <= chance && SexLab.ValidateActor(akActor)
		libs.PlayThirdPersonAnimation(akActor, DDZazHornyE, Utility.RandomInt(3,6))
	EndIf

@line 597

if SexLab.ValidateActor(akActor)
			libs.PlayThirdPersonAnimation(akActor, anim, Utility.RandomInt(5,10))
		endIf

In addition to those changes, I also modified the PlayThirdPersonAnimation function in zadLibs to perform the same check, so that no animations from this mod will interrupt sexlab ones. Will be in next release.

Hey Min, I love your mod and I did a bit of digging through your scripts to see how your mod works behind the scenes. The one thing I wasn't sure on was how escape chance was calculated and I was wondering if you could clear things up. From what I see, the check seems to be the skill + an integer between 1 and 100 - MCM threshold, with a minus 15 penalty for using destruction and a minus 5 penalty for alteration. If the check is below 0, the attempt is successful; with a threshold of 150 and a lockpicking skill of 100, you have a 50% chance of removing the device.

One other thing I noticed was that mods that include items that use the same slots as the devices can break this mod (e.g. Turbosnowy's Fetish Wardrobe) - upon equipping them, they unequip the rendered version, which doesn't trigger the usual unequip device script. This has lead to some interesting effects, such as "phantom" equips (i.e. rendered version is equipped, inventory version is unequipped and can't be equipped because it's treated as a duplicate device, preventing removal without the console) or being able to unequip the device without needing to unlock it. Admittedly, I've only suffered from the "phantom" equip twice and I haven't been able to reproduce it. You could fix this by making the rendered version of the devices unable to be unequipped by the player.