Hi, loving the idea of the mod, but I currently have two problems with it

1. It seems it- or perhaps another mod, I am currently unsure- has removed the floor in the entrance of the college of Winterhold. No big deal, just TCL, but it's still strange.

2. I can't find Zed. To be more precise, I went to a location and the quest marker changed from the three markers to only one that says "Approach Zed," but there's no Zed to approach at the marker, and the other two location markers have vanished. Any clue what's going on here?

Thanks.

In one of the locations Zed is somewhere sort of strange. The quest marker points directly at him, so unless you're standing directly on it, you haven't gone to the exact location. Try climbing.- in one of the locations he's on top of the entrance to the ruin.

In one of the locations Zed is somewhere sort of strange. The quest marker points directly at him, so unless you're standing directly on it, you haven't gone to the exact location. Try climbing.- in one of the locations he's on top of the entrance to the ruin.

I was standing directly on it. The ruin in question is the one that's mostly frozen over and you have to access the ruin proper by going down platformed to enter it from the side of a cliff (the name eludes me at the moment). He wasn't on the ice or anywhere around it I could see.

1. It seems it- or perhaps another mod, I am currently unsure- has removed the floor in the entrance of the college of Winterhold. No big deal, just TCL, but it's still strange.

2. I can't find Zed. To be more precise, I went to a location and the quest marker changed from the three markers to only one that says "Approach Zed," but there's no Zed to approach at the marker, and the other two location markers have vanished. Any clue what's going on here?

Thanks.

1) DDi didn't remove the floor there. Can't take credit for this one.

2) That's an odd one: The quest-marker-system is the same system that skyrim uses for every other quest. No idea why it would not work for you.

Try the following:

sqv zaddForbiddenTomeQuest

Listed will be a variable named "zedLocation" (Roughly: Can't check right this moment).

player.moveto ########

where ######## is the ID you got from the above command.

Min, sorry for being that persistent, feel free to tell me if you want me to shut up :-D

I finally found out how to see script sources. I may have an idea why it is not working, but I cannot test it, the creation kit is giving me a bunch of compile errors when I try to recompile papyrus scripts. I assume the following code fragment in zadFixSkyrimNpcEffect.psc is your attempt to fix the problem, in OnEffectFinish:

libs.Log("Not so fast, Skyrim!")
Utility.Wait(0.5)
if akTarget.IsEquipped(deviceRendered)
    akTarget.RemoveItem(DeviceRendered, 1, true) 
EndIf
Utility.Wait(0.5)
akTarget.EquipItem(DeviceRendered, true, true)
You are using RemoveItem and then EquipItem. When I do the same in the console it fails, too. After RemoveItem on the script item the effect of the other script item ends (e.g. RemoveItem on gag -> armbinder effect ends). It looks like somehow OnDeviceRemoved gets triggered on the wrong item...

When I fixed the problem manually in the console (see my first post) I used UnequipItem instead of RemoveItem. So maybe you need to change that block like the following:

Utility.Wait(0.5)
    akTarget.UnequipItem(DeviceRendered, false, true)
EndIf
Utility.Wait(0.5)

Min, sorry for being that persistent, feel free to tell me if you want me to shut up :-D

I finally found out how to see script sources. I may have an idea why it is not working, but I cannot test it, the creation kit is giving me a bunch of compile errors when I try to recompile papyrus scripts. I assume the following code fragment in zadFixSkyrimNpcEffect.psc is your attempt to fix the problem, in OnEffectFinish:

Utility.Wait(0.5)
    akTarget.RemoveItem(DeviceRendered, 1, true) 
EndIf
Utility.Wait(0.5)
You are using RemoveItem and then EquipItem. When I do the same in the console it fails, too. After RemoveItem on the script item the effect of the other script item ends (e.g. RemoveItem on gag -> armbinder effect ends). It looks like somehow OnDeviceRemoved gets triggered on the wrong item...

When I fixed the problem manually in the console (see my first post) I used UnequipItem instead of RemoveItem. So maybe you need to change that block like the following:

Utility.Wait(0.5)
    akTarget.UnequipItem(DeviceRendered, false, true)
EndIf
Utility.Wait(0.5)

No problem :P. That script was a (Very hacky) attempt at figuring out / fixing the NPC problem. When used, it results in an infinite loop of each device causing the bug to manifest on all other devices. UnequipItem was the first thing I tried with it, actually. Let's take this to PM's.

Thanks.

1) DDi didn't remove the floor there. Can't take credit for this one.

2) That's an odd one: The quest-marker-system is the same system that skyrim uses for every other quest. No idea why it would not work for you.

Try the following:

sqv zaddForbiddenTomeQuest

Listed will be a variable named "zedLocation" (Roughly: Can't check right this moment).

player.moveto ########

where ######## is the ID you got from the above command.

Hmmm, nope. It just takes me back to the same spot, with no Zed in sight.

hmm, i seem to be having problem with Zed and player's Arousal, im trying to complete the quest but my player's arousal is messing it up. zed doesnt have any option related to quest once my character starts masturbating (either with or without the belt) and causes it to drop the conversion about quest, losing option to keep going.

yes, i did tried to load to previous save, but it's same result every time. little help?

im still on "approach zed" part even after getting new item from him

Edit: founded "masturbate on belt removal" option on very bottom of list, and is oddly on when default said off, it seems to be fixed. (unless your character is trying to relief while talking to Zed, then it's messed up)

Hmn, I updated all my mods yesterday (sexlab, all devious ones, zaz, all of them latest version of everything), and now for some reason (yes I dl'd unpb version) the gags are too large for my head and it won't open my mouth neither.

I saved the older meshes that worked just fine before updating, copied them back over the new ones and it still is too large.

I have regular unp, not unpb, but the old meshes worked just fine and fitted perfectly around my head (I think unp and unpb have same size head aswell?, It almost feels as if it's a cbbe gag that's being used instead of unpb)

Do any of the other devious mods have other meshes in them that the game might pull them from, because I can't understand how something that worked before just all of a sudden doesn't anymore.

The ones I have installed are:

-Assets and integration ofcourse

-Devious cidhna

-FtM II

-Deviously helpless

No idea about the mouth animation neither, but I could integration maybe have a bug in it?

Because I can also no longer use immersive first person anymore after updating, tried rebinding key, turning the option on and off in devious menu but it just doesn't work anymore.

I did a clean save and ran the savetool to make sure any old scripts are gone aswell before updating.

Í am currently using the latest version of this and sexlab, but i get allot of:

Error has occurred with your installation Error text: Failed to find any valid animations aborting

How do i fix this ??

Did you get latest ZaZ animation?

Hmn, I updated all my mods yesterday (sexlab, all devious ones, zaz, all of them latest version of everything), and now for some reason (yes I dl'd unpb version) the gags are too large for my head and it won't open my mouth neither.

I saved the older meshes that worked just fine before updating, copied them back over the new ones and it still is too large.

I have regular unp, not unpb, but the old meshes worked just fine and fitted perfectly around my head (I think unp and unpb have same size head aswell?, It almost feels as if it's a cbbe gag that's being used instead of unpb)

Do any of the other devious mods have other meshes in them that the game might pull them from, because I can't understand how something that worked before just all of a sudden doesn't anymore.

-Devious cidhna

-FtM II

-Deviously helpless

No idea about the mouth animation neither, but I could integration maybe have a bug in it?

Because I can also no longer use immersive first person anymore after updating, tried rebinding key, turning the option on and off in devious menu but it just doesn't work anymore.

I did a clean save and ran the savetool to make sure any old scripts are gone aswell before updating.

See if it works in a new save game. The IFP option affects the playing of third person animations, and is unrelated to what you're reporting. Nothing else. No idea what to tell you about the gags not fitting: That's an assets concern.

If it doesn't work in a new game, post a copy of your papyrus.0.log.

Í am currently using the latest version of this and sexlab, but i get allot of:

Error has occurred with your installation Error text: Failed to find any valid animations aborting

How do i fix this ??

The error message tells you "Check your log for more information". More information is needed to answer. Under what circumstances is this ocurring? There are no known issues associated with the animation filter at this time.

Post a copy of your Papyrus.0.log (Which will contain a fair bit of information regarding the animation selection process).

-Devious cidhna

-FtM II

-Deviously helpless

See if it works in a new save game. The IFP option affects the playing of third person animations, and is unrelated to what you're reporting. Nothing else. No idea what to tell you about the gags not fitting: That's an assets concern.

If it doesn't work in a new game, post a copy of your papyrus.

Nope, mouth still won't open, even if I star a new game.

[05/15/2014 - 07:38:50PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[05/15/2014 - 07:38:50PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[05/15/2014 - 07:38:50PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[05/15/2014 - 07:38:59PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[05/15/2014 - 07:38:59PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:00PM] Error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to AAACrimeDecay (37000D62) because their base types do not match
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:00PM] Cannot open store for class "sslbasethread", missing file?
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] Error: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to alias Water on quest DLC2TTF2 (0401AAC8) because their base types do not match
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property AshSpawnAttachChancePercent on script DLC2AshSpawnAttackChanceScript attached to alias Player on quest DLC2Init (04016E02) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027115) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027114) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027117) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027116) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027112) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027113) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] Error: Element of property monitoredEffect on script _ae_framework attached to _ae_base (05000D65) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (00000000) is not the right type
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] Error: Element of property monitoredEffect on script _ae_framework attached to _ae_base (05000D65) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (00000000) is not the right type
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027111) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027110) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property SexLab on script defeatnvnassaultscr attached to DefeatNPCsRefreshQst (4606E96C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property AliasNextAgg on script defe_sf_defeatplayerrescue_030b3f19 attached to  (460B3F19) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property Alias_LevitationTarget on script DLC2_QF_DLC2DialogueTelMithry_02017E85 attached to DLC2DialogueTelMithryn (04017E85) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] Error: Property SexLabConfig on script _slsubmitfunctions attached to _SLSubmit (44001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0903E3FA) is not the right type
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessage on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWait on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property DLC2RRTeldrynSero on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property DismissedFollower on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsFemale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWedding on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanions on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsMale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property Axe on script DLC2DBAncientDragonbornSCRIPT attached to  (0401DC33) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (0402710F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script dlc1playervampirechangescript attached to DLC1PlayerVampireQuest (020071D0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] Error: Property Slots on script GagSFXFactory attached to GagSFXQuest (47000D68) cannot be bound because SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0903DE97) is not the right type
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DD)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401843D)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FA1)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FC3)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FD0)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:03PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FCF)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: OnInit() Triggered
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: Hook Start:1
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [sexLabSquirtMenu <SexLabSquirt (430012C8)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [DLC1VQ03ManageFactions <DLC1VQ03Hunter (020098CB)>]manage factions
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (0C01C6E0)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (0C01C6E0)>]: Updating script to version 7
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [hdtHighHeelMCM <hdtHighHeel_ConfigMenu (0B000804)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: found ZaZAnimationPack.esm
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHouseFalkreath (0300305E)>]OnInit
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [AAACrimeDecayConfig <AAACrimeDecay (37000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] ====
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] LAL: Dawnguard detected.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [DLC1VQ03ManageFactions <DLC1VQ03Vampire (02004C3D)>]manage factions
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [_ae_mcm <_ae_base (05000D65)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (09079840)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [zbfconfig <zbfConfig (0A00C243)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Version report mismatch.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Update
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Previous 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Current 551
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Script version 552
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [Zad]: Building mcm menu.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [zadconfig <zadConfigQuest (0E01A282)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHouseHjaalmarch (0300BE09)>]OnInit
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [ski_activeeffectswidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (14000822)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [ski_activeeffectswidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (14000822)>]: Updating to script version 2
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: starting maintenance...
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [Zad]: OnVersionUpdate(10/0)
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: Hook done
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: first time
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [Zad]: Starting Sergius' Experiment...
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig1" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: Sender:None
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call Register() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 22
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoices() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 30
[alias Player Alias on quest GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXAlias.OnInit() - "GagSFXAlias.psc" Line 33
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 22
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoices() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 30
[alias Player Alias on quest GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXAlias.OnInit() - "GagSFXAlias.psc" Line 33
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call GetNthAlias() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 25
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call Voices() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 26
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 26
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call initialize() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 28
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 29
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 30
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for female, in slot 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call Register() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoices() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 34
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoices() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 34
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call GetNthAlias() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 25
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call Voices() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call initialize() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 28
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 29
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (47000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 30
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for male, in slot 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: Registering for SexLab Voice Slot Event
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [defeatmcmscr <DefeatMCMQst (4606D3D4)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig2" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 1. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 1. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig3" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered FemaleGagged into slot 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [_ae_mcm <_ae_base (05000D65)>]: Registered Actor Events at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (0C01C6E0)>]: Registered SexLab Aroused at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(0.166667)
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] LAL: Hearthfire detected.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] LAL: Dragonborn detected.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (35049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 149
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (35049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 49
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Error: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (35049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 161
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (35049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 49
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Done.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: updated to version : 20140124
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered MaleGagged into slot 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [AAACrimeDecayConfig <AAACrimeDecay (37000D62)>]: Registered Crime Decay at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig2" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig3" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.1 Applied
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [zadconfig <zadConfigQuest (0E01A282)>]: Registered Devious Devices at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.1.2 Applied
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.1.6 Applied
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [Zad]: Forbidden Tome OnInit()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:04PM] [sexLabSquirtMenu <SexLabSquirt (430012C8)>]: Registered SexLab Squirt at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:06PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig2" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:06PM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.1.8 Applied
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig3" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (04016E02)>] DLC2Init quest START
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] ---BYOH Adoption System has started.---
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] PATCH 1.5 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] PATCH 1.6 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [hdtHighHeelMCM <hdtHighHeel_ConfigMenu (0B000804)>]: Registered $hdtHighHeel_menuname at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig1" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig2" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.2.0 Applied
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.3.0 Applied
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.3.1 Applied
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.3.3 Applied
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] Live Another Life: Patch 2.3.5 Applied
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [ftmmcmconfigmenu <FtMMenu (4B016E85)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [wd_config <WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [_slsubmitconfig <_SLSubmit (44001826)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [ski_favoritesmanager <SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (1400082A)>]: Updating to script version 2
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [defeatqtewidget <DefeatPlayerQTE (460B5F7C)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (14000820)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (14000820)>]: Updating to script version 2
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (14000820)>]: Updating to script version 3
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (14000820)>]: Updating to script version 4
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (14000820)>]: Updating to script version 5
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (14000820)>]: Updating to script version 6
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (14000820)>]: Updating to script version 7
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] [immersiveFPConfig <ImmersiveFPQuest15 (2B000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] error: Unbound native function "c_IsFP" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:07PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp78"
stack:
[immersiveFPQuest15 (2B000D62)].ImmersiveFPConfig.OnGameReload() - "ImmersiveFPConfig.psc" Line 1253
[immersiveFPQuest15 (2B000D62)].ImmersiveFPConfig.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig2" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig3" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetConfig1" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] DLC2InitCrossDLCScript found: [DLC1VQ01QuestScript <DLC1VQ01 (0200352A)>], [byohrelationshipadoptionscript <BYOHRelationshipAdoption (030042B4)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Arvak: Adding [WorldSpace <DLC2SolstheimWorld (04000800)>] to [FormList < (0100099B)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] [DLC2InitCrossDLCScript <alias Player on quest DLC2Init (04016E02)>] found Durnehviir in Dawnguard.esm
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now updating Hearthfire content.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] [[Actor < (0001A66B)>], [Actor < (0001A6AC)>], [Actor < (00019A2D)>], [Actor < (00013484)>], [Actor < (0001C18F)>], [Actor < (000199B4)>], [Actor < (0001348B)>], [Actor < (00019E10)>], [Actor < (0001B08F)>], [Actor < (000198DB)>], [Actor < (000198A4)>], [Actor < (0001A6AE)>], [Actor < (000199D0)>], [Actor < (0001A636)>], None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None] 100
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A66B)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AC)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019A2D)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (00013484)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001C18F)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199B4)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001348B)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019E10)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001B08F)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198DB)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198A4)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AE)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199D0)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A636)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Now checking: None
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetData" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] error: Unbound native function "c_SetProfile" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:08PM] Done updating Hearthfire content.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:09PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DD)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:09PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:10PM] Defeat: SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:10PM] Defeat: SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:12PM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:15PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (04016E02)>] DLC2Init quest DONE
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:17PM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:17PM] Patch Script is working
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:17PM] [DLC1_2StateActivatorWithGlobal < (02017D59)>]: SetOpen called with abOpen = False
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:17PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0200588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (35000D64)>])
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (35000D64)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] RNPC: Initiating NPC mental model.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHousePale (03010BEE)>]OnInit
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHousePale (03010BEE)>]OnInit
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHouseHjaalmarch (0300BE09)>]OnInit
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: appending explosive gas formlists
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHouseFalkreath (0300305E)>]OnInit
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: [Form < (0200F1B5)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00082E17)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: [Form < (0200F1B0)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00082E17)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]: None, [Location < (35000D64)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessage on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWait on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] warning: Property DLC2RRTeldrynSero on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] warning: Property DismissedFollower on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsFemale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWedding on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanions on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsMale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:18PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: [Form < (0200F1BA)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00082E17)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:19PM] [_ae_mcm <_ae_base (05000D65)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:19PM] Error: Element of property monitoredEffect on script _ae_framework attached to _ae_base (05000D65) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (00000000) is not the right type
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:19PM] Error: Element of property monitoredEffect on script _ae_framework attached to _ae_base (05000D65) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (00000000) is not the right type
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:19PM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:19PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: [Form < (0200F1B5)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00109E7B)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:19PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] PlayerChangeLocation: oldloc=None, newloc=[Location < (35000D64)>]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:19PM] Error: Cannot add a None inventory event filter to this reference alias
stack:
[alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)].BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript.AddInventoryEventFilter() - "<native>" Line ?
[bYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)].BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D.Fragment_0() - "BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D.psc" Line 177
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [zbfconfig <zbfConfig (0A00C243)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Version report mismatch.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Update
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Previous 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Current 551
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Zaz Animation Pack: Script version 552
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: starting maintenance...
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: updated to version : 20140124
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Enabled cloak effect
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Enabled cloak effect
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Loaded: 15%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (0F00DC53)>] INITIALIZED
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: Initializing.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[AUA (0F00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
[AUA (0F00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Property Slots on script GagSFXFactory attached to GagSFXQuest (47000D68) cannot be bound because SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0903DE97) is not the right type
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: OnInit() Triggered
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: Hook Start:1
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: found ZaZAnimationPack.esm
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: Hook done
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: first time
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: Sender:None
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call Register() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call GetNthAlias() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call Voices() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call initialize() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for female, in slot 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call Register() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call GetNthAlias() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call Voices() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call initialize() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for male, in slot 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: Registering for SexLab Voice Slot Event
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Loaded: 25%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 1. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 1. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Loaded: 15%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered FemaleGagged into slot 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered MaleGagged into slot 0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:21PM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Loaded: 15%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Loaded: 20%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Loaded: 15%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Loaded: 15%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Loaded: 20%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Helpless]: OnVersionUpdate(34/0)
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Helpless]: StopSceneAndClear()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] -------------------
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Helpless]: PopulateKeywordList()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Not repopulating NPC slots: Feature is disabled.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: DDi version [2.760000]: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: assets version [2.750000]: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: SexLab version [15700.000000]: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the following as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] Error: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 207
[zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 154
[zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.OnInit() - "zadBaseDeviceQuest.psc" Line 8
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the above as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Verifying that old DDi esp is not present: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Initializing Events arrays.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: zadEventSlots::Maintenance()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: CheckForBoundAnims: SexLab isn't yet initialized. Assuming no bound anims are available.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #21
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Registered. Event #0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: OnVersionUpdate(3/0)
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: SS is initializing.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: Radiant Master is disabled.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #15
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #1
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Registered. Event #17
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Registered. Event #2
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:22PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Loaded: 15%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Loaded: 17%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Loaded: 20%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Registered. Event #3
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #4
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #5
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #6
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #8
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #9
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #11
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Registered. Event #12
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #16
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Registered. Event #18
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Registered. Event #19
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Registered. Event #20
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: SS is now tracking player.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:23PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #13
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Registered. Event #7
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #10
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #14
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: Not repopulating NPC slots: Feature is disabled.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: DDi version [2.760000]: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: assets version [2.750000]: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: SexLab version [15700.000000]: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the following as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] Error: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 207
[zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 154
[zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadbq00.OnInit() - "zadBaseDeviceQuest.psc" Line 8
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the above as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: Verifying that old DDi esp is not present: OK
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: Initializing Events arrays.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: zadEventSlots::Maintenance()
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: CheckForBoundAnims: SexLab isn't yet initialized. Assuming no bound anims are available.
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #1
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Registered. Event #0
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #2
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Registered. Event #3
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Registered. Event #6
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Registered. Event #10
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #4
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Registered. Event #11
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #12
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #8
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #13
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #5
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #14
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Registered. Event #9
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Registered. Event #15
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #7
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #17
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #16
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #18
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Registered. Event #19
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Registered. Event #20
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:24PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #21
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Loaded: 20%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Loaded: 15%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Loaded: 25%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Loaded: 17%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Loaded: 15%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:39:26PM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:09PM] [zbfconfig <zbfConfig (0A00C243)>]: Registered Zaz Animation Pack at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:09PM] Error: Cannot check to for a None item to be equipped
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.IsEquipped() - "<native>" Line ?
[alias Player on quest AUA (0F00C6C2)].AUAPlayerAliasScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line ?
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:10PM] -- SexLab -- Import: Animation Profile #1 imported with (0) values...
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:10PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Disabled
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:10PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[0]: Classic (Female)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[1]: Breathy (Female)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[2]: Young (Female)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[3]: Stimulated (Female)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[4]: Quiet (Female)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] Error: Cannot call AllowCreatures() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslcreatureanimationslots.AllowedCreature() - "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc" Line 27
[sexLabQuestFramework (09000D62)].sexlabframework.AllowedCreature() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 367
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].wd_config.OnVersionUpdate() - "WD_Config.psc" Line 316
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].wd_config.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].wd_config.OnGameReload() - "WD_Config.psc" Line 663
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].wd_config.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
[sexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslcreatureanimationslots.AllowedCreature() - "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc" Line 27
[sexLabQuestFramework (09000D62)].sexlabframework.AllowedCreature() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 367
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].wd_config.OnVersionUpdate() - "WD_Config.psc" Line 316
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].wd_config.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].wd_config.OnGameReload() - "WD_Config.psc" Line 663
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[5]: Excitable (Female)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[6]: Average (Female)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] VM is freezing...
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:11PM] VM is frozen
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] Saving game...
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] VM is thawing...
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[7]: Mature (Female)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [_ae_mcm <_ae_base (05000D65)>]: Registered Actor Events at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (0F00DC53)>]: Registered Auto Unequip Ammo at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Registered. Event #6
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #1
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Registered. Event #10
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Registered. Event #11
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #13
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Registered. Event #15
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (14000820)>]: Registered SKY UI at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #16
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #12
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [immersiveFPConfig <ImmersiveFPQuest15 (2B000D62)>]: Registered Immersive FP at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #18
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #8
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #5
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [_slsubmitconfig <_SLSubmit (44001826)>]: Registered SexLab Submit at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [defeatmcmscr <DefeatMCMQst (4606D3D4)>]: Registered Defeat at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Registered. Event #19
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #7
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #4
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[9]: Calm (Male)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[8]: Neutral (Male)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [ftmmcmconfigmenu <FtMMenu (4B016E85)>]: Registered DD - For the Masses at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #2
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Trip over] Registered. Event #9
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Registered. Event #20
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 0. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #14
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #21
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[10]: Rough (Male)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Arm cuff fumble] Registered. Event #3
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Draugr plug vibration] Registered. Event #0
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #17
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] -- SexLab -- Voices[11]: Average (Male)
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[0]: Pleasure
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:12PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[1]: Happy
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[2]: Joy
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[3]: Shy
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[4]: Sad
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[5]: Afraid
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[6]: Pained
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[7]: Angry
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[8]: Custom 1
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[9]: Custom 2
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[10]: Custom 3
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[11]: Custom 4
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:13PM] -- SexLab -- Expressions[12]: Custom 5
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[0]: (Bear) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[1]: (Dog) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[2]: (Dog) Dominate
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[3]: (Dog) Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[4]: (Chaurus) Forward
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] [Helpless]: --- Checking other mods, ignore any following errors ---------------------------
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] [Helpless]: Found Dawnguard
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[5]: (Chaurus) Reverse
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] Error: File "Captured Dreams.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[WD_Main (49000D62)].wd_compatibility.capturedDreams() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 56
[WD_Main (49000D62)].wd_compatibility.CompatibilityCheck() - "WD_Compatibility.psc" Line 32
[WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)].wd_config.OnGameReload() - "WD_Config.psc" Line 664
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] [Helpless]: Found SexLab Submit
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] [Helpless]: --- Mod checks finished, ignore any above errors -------------------------------
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[6]: (Dragon) Penetration
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] [wd_config <WD_ConfigQuest (490012D6)>]: Registered $DHLP_MODNAME at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[7]: (Dragon) Tongue
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:14PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[8]: (Draugr) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:15PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[9]: (Draugr) Holding
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:15PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[10]: (Draugr) Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:15PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[11]: (Draugr) Gangbang 3P
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:15PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[12]: (Draugr) Gangbang 4P
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:15PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[13]: (Draugr) Gangbang 5P
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:15PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[14]: (Falmer) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:15PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[15]: (Falmer) Holding
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:15PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[16]: (Falmer) Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:16PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[17]: (Falmer) Gangbang 3P
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:16PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[18]: (Falmer) Gangbang 4P
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:16PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[19]: (Falmer) Gangbang 5P
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:16PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[20]: (Gargoyle) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:16PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[21]: (Gargoyle) Holding
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:16PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[22]: (Gargoyle) Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:16PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[23]: (Giant) Penetration
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:16PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[24]: (Giant) Harrassment
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:16PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[25]: (Giant) Holding
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[26]: (Horse) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[27]: (Horse) Groping
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[28]: (Sabre Cat) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[29]: (Seeker) Hugging
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[30]: (Spider) Double
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[31]: (Spider) Penetration
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[32]: (Large Spider) Penetration
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[33]: (Troll) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[34]: (Troll) Holding
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:17PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[35]: (Troll) Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[36]: (Troll) Dominate
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[37]: (Troll) Grabbing
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[38]: (Werewolf) Rough Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[39]: (Werewolf) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[40]: (Werewolf) Holding
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[41]: (Werewolf) Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[42]: (Wolf) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[43]: (Wolf) Dominate
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[44]: (Wolf) Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:18PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[45]: (Vampire Lord) Doggystyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[46]: (Vampire Lord) Holding
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Creatures[47]: (Vampire Lord) Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[0]: Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[1]: Rough Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[2]: Arrok Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[3]: Arrok Leg Up Fuck
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[4]: Zyn Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[5]: AP Bed Missionary
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[6]: AP Holding Leg Up
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:19PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[7]: AP Leg Up Fuck
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[8]: Doggy Style
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[9]: Rough Behind
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[10]: Rough Doggy Style
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[11]: Arrok DoggyStyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[12]: Arrok Rape
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[13]: Zyn DoggyStyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[14]: AP DoggyStyle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[15]: Reverse Cowgirl
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[16]: Arrok Cowgirl
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:20PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[17]: Arrok Reverse Cowgirl
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[18]: AP Cowgirl
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[19]: Sideways Fuck
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[20]: Arrok Sideways Fuck
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[21]: AP Shoulder
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[22]: Hugging Fuck
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[23]: Standing Fuck
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[24]: Arrok HugFuck
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[25]: Arrok Standing Fuck
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[26]: AP Standing
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:21PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[27]: Zyn Rough Standing
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[28]: Arrok Anal
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[29]: AP Anal
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[30]: AP Face Down Anal
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[31]: Arrok Blowjob
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[32]: Arrok 69
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[33]: AP Blowjob
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[34]: AP Kneeling Blowjob
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[35]: AP Standing Blowjob
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[36]: AP Handjob
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[37]: AP Skull Fuck
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:22PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[38]: Boobjob
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[39]: Arrok Boobjob
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[40]: AP Boobjob
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[41]: Arrok Foreplay
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[42]: Arrok Sitting Foreplay
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[43]: Arrok Standing Foreplay
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[44]: Bleagh FootJob
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[45]: Bleagh Female Masturbation
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[46]: AP Female Masturbation
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[47]: Arrok Male Masturbation
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:23PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[48]: Tribadism
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:24PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[50]: Zyn Lesbian
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:24PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[49]: Arrok Lesbian
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:24PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[51]: AP Fisting
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:24PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[52]: Arrok Devils Threeway
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:24PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[53]: Arrok Tricycle
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:24PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[54]: Zyn Double Penetration
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:24PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[55]: Zyn FemDom
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:33PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[14] - Thread[14]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:35PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[13] - Thread[13]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:37PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[12] - Thread[12]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:38PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[11] - Thread[11]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:40PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[10] - Thread[10]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:42PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemRemoved [Armor < (0003CA00)>], itemCount=1
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:42PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] UpdateLogCount
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:42PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] logcount=0
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:42PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemRemoved [Armor < (0003C9FE)>], itemCount=1
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:42PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] UpdateLogCount
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:42PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] logcount=0
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:43PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[9] - Thread[9]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:44PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:44PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[8] - Thread[8]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:47PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[7] - Thread[7]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:47PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript <DLC1VampireSleep (02008E3B)>]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:49PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemAdded [Form < (00034CDD)>], itemCount=1
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:49PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] UpdateLogCount
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:49PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] logcount=0
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:49PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[6] - Thread[6]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:49PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemAdded [MiscObject < (0000000F)>], itemCount=6
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:49PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] UpdateLogCount
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:49PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] logcount=0
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:51PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[5] - Thread[5]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:53PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemRemoved [Form < (00034CDD)>], itemCount=1
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:53PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] UpdateLogCount
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:53PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemRemoved [Form < (00034CDD)>], itemCount=1
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:53PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] UpdateLogCount
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:53PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] logcount=0
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:53PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] logcount=0
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:53PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[4] - Thread[4]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:56PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[3] - Thread[3]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:40:58PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[2] - Thread[2]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:00PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[1] - Thread[1]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:02PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: initialized
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:02PM] SexLab Threads: [[sslThreadController <SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread01 (09062452)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread02 (0906C62C)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread03 (0906C62D)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread04 (0906C62E)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread05 (0906C62F)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread06 (0906C630)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread07 (0906C631)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread08 (0906C632)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread09 (0906C633)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread10 (0906C634)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread11 (0906C635)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread12 (0906C636)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread13 (0906C637)>], [sslThreadController <SexLabThread14 (0906C638)>]]
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:02PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Enabled
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:04PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:05PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript <DLC1VampireSleep (02008E3B)>]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:09PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:15PM] -- SexLab -- Import: Animation Profile #1 imported with (0) values...
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:15PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15700
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:20PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript <DLC1VampireSleep (02008E3B)>]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:22PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:24PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:27PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:30PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (09079840)>]: Registered SexLab at MCM.
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:30PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:41:33PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:00PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:00PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemAdded [Armor < (0E034255)>], itemCount=1
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:00PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] UpdateLogCount
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:00PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] logcount=0
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:06PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(hapablab: Gag (Ring) (Simple))
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]OnItemAdded [Armor < (0D016154)>], itemCount=1
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] UpdateLogCount
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag-noFood)
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag)
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] logcount=0
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadlibs.ApplyGagEffect() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1371
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zadGagEffect.ApplyGagEffect() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 39
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zadGagEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 46
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zadGagEffect.ApplyGagEffect() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 39
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zadGagEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 46
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadlibs.ApplyGagEffect() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1372
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[zadQuest (0E00F624)].zadlibs.ApplyGagEffect() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1373
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:08PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping gag.
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:10PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zadGagEffect.OnUpdate() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 24
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:10PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zadGagEffect.OnUpdate() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 24
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:10PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:10PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:11PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:11PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:11PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:11PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:11PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:12PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:12PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:12PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:12PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:12PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:12PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:12PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:12PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:14PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:14PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:14PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:14PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:14PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:15PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:15PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:15PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:15PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:16PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:16PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:16PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:16PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:18PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:18PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:18PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:18PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:19PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:19PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:19PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:19PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:20PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:20PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:20PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:20PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:20PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:23PM] [Zad]: OnPageReset()
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:25PM] [Zad]: OnPageReset(Devices)
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:26PM] [Zad]: OnPageReset(General)
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:29PM] [Zad]: OnOptionSelect(280)
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:29PM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now registering animations.
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:29PM] [Zad]: Registering DDBeltedSolo
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:29PM] -- SexLab -- Animations[56]: DDBeltedSolo
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:34PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:34PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:35PM] error: Unbound native function "GetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:35PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:35PM] error: Unbound native function "SetPhonemeModifier" called
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp226"
stack:
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:36PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(hapablab: Gag (Ring) (Simple))
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:40PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping gag.
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:41PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:45PM] VM is freezing...
[05/15/2014 - 07:42:45PM] VM is frozen

If it doesn't work in a new game, post a copy of your papyrus.

Nope, mouth still won't open, even if I star a new game.

The gag expressions aren't working because the MFG console isn't installed (Which comes bundled with sexlab since 1.39b).

So ... sexlab is bugged then or the latest version is not compatible with integration yet?

It's only the animation though, the effects and sounds and all that work just fine.

Sexlab isn't bugged. It's fully compatible with DD. The issue is that you're missing the MfgConsole.dll file on your end (Or it's not being loaded). This file comes bundled with Sexlab. I can only assume that you somehow messed up either the Sexlab install, or your SKSE install.

EDIT: On that note, you're also missing IFP's dll, it looks like.

Hmnnrrr, just did the usual add to NMM and install through there, I'll uninstall it all and reinstall, maybe it'll do it this time.

Did you update SKSE to the 1.7 Alpha? If you are still on the 1.6 SKSE, then you need to update (Sexlab now requires 1.7 to work). Just a thought.

There is a bit of an issue with that bookcase and SWC where you may have to move the crosshairs a bit on that library locker.  Depending on where you are pointing on that locker/shelf, it will show the owned library locker/shelf (text in red, so it would be stealing) or the unowned locker/shelf (text normal color, not stealing).  The unowned locker/shelf version should be the one with the DDI books.  Haven't tried without SWC installed to see if just a general issue or specific to DDI and SWC.

O.k.-- This may seem complicated, and I'll be expressing it like an idiot.  I got that occipital nerve block; but, that takes at least a week to do anything, so, if it will ever work, it's not working, now.  The pain in my head is so sickening that it's really hard for me to generate even slightly complex thoughts.  But, I'm also really bored from lying in bed all day, and I'm even too sick to learn how to play a new game, or figure out if I can get my old games to work on Windows 7.  Sincerest apologies for how stupid this post must appear to anyone reading it.

When I tried to fix something, I hopelessly wrecked my installation, and had to start reinstalling my game from scratch, again.  After reinstalling, I discovered that I must have accidentally made some mistake the first time that made the CBBE BBP installation look decent; but, now, uninstalling and reinstalling the game over and over, scrupulously following the instructions for all of the mods, the CBBE BBP breasts look awful-- they move, but they have "breaks" in them, kind of like joints.  Moreover, the areola and nipple are on a flattened "plate" that looks like it was set at an angle to deflect Soviet armor piercing rounds on the Eastern Front.  After much pondering, my best guess is that I may have accidentally disregarded the "Realistic Ragdoll" prerequisite on my first installation of the XP32 skeleton due to the warning in the CHSBHC - BBP mod; but, I'm not actually supposed to do that, and who knows what that may have screwed-up? 

Anyway, this is what is confusing me:

This mod needs CBBE (well, at least, the quest part-- but, that's the part I want to play).

This mod can be compatible with SD+; I'd like to try both mods, preferably at the same time.

This mod doesn't really support BBP, but, SD+ requires it.

Most animation mods require a skeleton, and the XP32 is the one on which everyone seems to have standardized.  There are other skeletons mentioned in some other mods, but, the XP32 is the only one that they all have in common; so, if you install that skeleton, you can use all of the mods.

The XP32 skeleton requires the "Realistic Ragdoll" mod as a prerequisite.

CHSBHC - BBP is required for CBBE BBP; but, it states that "Realistic Ragdoll" causes the breast animation to get wonky.

As I stated, I strongly suspect that that's why my CBBE BBP breasts look like crap when they move; the ones on the lowest end of the size scale look horrendous even when they're standing still.

I'd originally chosen to use UNPB up to this point because, apart from looking better than CBBE (although I do like CBBE's Bodyslide), it didn't require the CHSBHC - BBP mod, so, I didn't need to worry about UNPB conflicting with the XP32 skeleton everything seems to need.  CBBE - BBP and XP32 requirements seem, to me, to be fundamentally at odds with each other, and I don't know how everyone has been able to standardize on two mods that appear incompatible with each other.

How is everyone else managing these seemingly impossibly conflicting mod requirements and restrictions?  What should I be installing, and how, to get the "Devious Devices - Expansion" mod, other mods that run off the "Devious Devices - Assets" mod, and SD+ to work at the same time?