@Golgo13:

If you chose CBBE because you assume that it be needed - use UNPB and the UNP-version of Assets.

- None of the two published quests uses material from the Expansion and only the Expansion contains CBBE-requiring items.

I have read that UNP-conversions of these are in the works, so they might actually be published before quest content requiring them is.

There is a bit of an issue with that bookcase and SWC where you may have to move the crosshairs a bit on that library locker.  Depending on where you are pointing on that locker/shelf, it will show the owned library locker/shelf (text in red, so it would be stealing) or the unowned locker/shelf (text normal color, not stealing).  The unowned locker/shelf version should be the one with the DDI books.  Haven't tried without SWC installed to see if just a general issue or specific to DDI and SWC.

Yeah, that's a known issue with SWC.

When I tried to fix something, I hopelessly wrecked my installation, and had to start reinstalling my game from scratch, again. 

Try ModOrganizer. Never have to reinstall your game again.

<snip>

This mod needs CBBE (well, at least, the quest part-- but, that's the part I want to play).

Only Expansion requires CBBE. Expansion isn't used by the quests provided by this mod.

This mod can be compatible with SD+; I'd like to try both mods, preferably at the same time.

There's no major incompatibility between this mod, and SD+. I use both. 

This mod doesn't really support BBP, but, SD+ requires it.

??. There's no issue with BBP (Beyond the breasts clipping through the bra, which is an assets issue).

Most animation mods require a skeleton, and the XP32 is the one on which everyone seems to have standardized.  There are other skeletons mentioned in some other mods, but, the XP32 is the only one that they all have in common; so, if you install that skeleton, you can use all of the mods.

The XP32 skeleton requires the "Realistic Ragdoll" mod as a prerequisite.

CHSBHC - BBP is required for CBBE BBP; but, it states that "Realistic Ragdoll" causes the breast animation to get wonky.

As I stated, I strongly suspect that that's why my CBBE BBP breasts look like crap when they move; the ones on the lowest end of the size scale look horrendous even when they're standing still.

I'd originally chosen to use UNPB up to this point because, apart from looking better than CBBE (although I do like CBBE's Bodyslide), it didn't require the CHSBHC - BBP mod, so, I didn't need to worry about UNPB conflicting with the XP32 skeleton everything seems to need.  CBBE - BBP and XP32 requirements seem, to me, to be fundamentally at odds with each other, and I don't know how everyone has been able to standardize on two mods that appear incompatible with each other.

I switched to using UNPB when 2.7.6 was released. The only issue you'll encounter is that the Expansion assets (Mostly used by Live a Deviant Life) won't fit right. No other issues.

How is everyone else managing these seemingly impossibly conflicting mod requirements and restrictions?  What should I be installing, and how, to get the "Devious Devices - Expansion" mod, other mods that run off the "Devious Devices - Assets" mod, and SD+ to work at the same time?

The mods you've mentioned are all compatible with each other. Pick a body-type (UNPB or CBBE), and install it.

Hi again ! I'm starting a new game with a new character and with LADL and in Helpless storyline and I don't feel like having all the stuff on my character from the start but as I'm using Submit + DD I rather feel like bandits do put the stuff during the first encounters, so my question is : how do I remove all the stuff in the console ? Because I tried to remove them one by one but it looks like I'm not using the right functions to remove some of them correctly/entirely and so my roleplay is not right.

Err... choose the "Left for dead" start and use the console to add bounty as desired.

There are no other features in LADL, as far as I am aware.

... I replaced it with a couple of files for the 'bat'-command. You might want to create your own.

The call you need is 'setcrimegold <amount> <FactionID>' with faction ids from here.

If you need to make it complicated like that, look at the quest source, a working way to remove equipped items should be findable.

- Too complicated? Alas.

Hi again ! I'm starting a new game with a new character and with LADL and in Helpless storyline and I don't feel like having all the stuff on my character from the start but as I'm using Submit + DD I rather feel like bandits do put the stuff during the first encounters, so my question is : how do I remove all the stuff in the console ? Because I tried to remove them one by one but it looks like I'm not using the right functions to remove some of them correctly/entirely and so my roleplay is not right.

What is the starting gear you want to have instead of what is applied? If nothing at all, you don't need LADL, just do "Attacked and left for dead" with LAL, then use player.removeallitems.

If you want to have the bounties on your character, before clicking on the collar at the start, set the DD option to not destroy keys (you can set on later) and use these commands after you get out of the armbinder -

player.additem 0x01775f 1 ;Restraints Key

player.additem 0x008a4f 1 ;Chastity Key

(I'm assuming you know your load order number of DD integration)

Then once all the items are unlocked, use the removeallitems command

player.removeallitems

Your character now naked, has an empty inventory and is a wanted criminal everywhere. This is especially harsh if you get the iceshelf start.

Err... choose the "Left for dead" start and use the console to add bounty as desired.

There are no other features in LADL, as far as I am aware.

... I replaced it with a couple of files for the 'bat'-command. You might want to create your own.

The call you need is 'setcrimegold <amount> <FactionID>' with faction ids from here.

If you need to make it complicated like that, look at the quest source, a working way to remove equipped items should be findable.

- Too complicated? Alas.

Thanks, Zsar ! Btw, I checked the quests sources but didn't find a way yet, I'll be checking again.

What is the starting gear you want to have instead of what is applied? If nothing at all, you don't need LADL, just do "Attacked and left for dead" with LAL, then use player.removeallitems.

If you want to have the bounties on your character, before clicking on the collar at the start, set the DD option to not destroy keys (you can set on later) and use these commands after you get out of the armbinder -

(I'm assuming you know your load order number of DD integration)

Then once all the items are unlocked, use the removeallitems command

player.removeallitems

Your character now naked, has an empty inventory and is a wanted criminal everywhere. This is especially harsh if you get the iceshelf start.

Thanks ! The problem is that I want some stuff equipped but not the chastity belt and the gag ball from the start so I'm trying to find a way to start without them equipped, and for another roleplay I will need to only have the chastity belt and gag ball equipped from the start so I need to find a way to choose which are equipped and which are not but still using some LADL storyline for the roleplay needs. Pretty much complicated, but with your help and a lot of tests & checks & hours I think I will be able to do it.

That makes sense as I do that myself for new starts.

BTW, here are most of the inventory item codes, save you some time hunting them down -

(DD integration)
player.additem 0x00eb5d 1 ;Iron Belt
player.additem 0x01775a 1 ;Padded Bra
player.additem 0x009a7b 1 ;Padded Belt
player.additem 0x032741 1 ;Padded Belt (open)
player.additem 0x01775d 1 ;Padded Leg Cuffs
player.additem 0x01775b 1 ;Padded Arm Cuffs
player.additem 0x01775c 1 ;Padded Collar
player.additem 0x017759 1 ;Posture Collar
player.additem 0x02b073 1 ;Gag Ball
player.additem 0x02b076 1 ;Gag Ring
player.additem 0x02b075 1 ;Gag Panel
player.additem 0x031c6f 1 ;Blindfold
player.additem 0x028a5a 1 ;Armbinder
player.additem 0x031c74 1 ;Body Harness
player.additem 0x031c75 1 ;Harness Collar
player.additem 0x032744 1 ;Leather Arm Cuffs
player.additem 0x032743 1 ;Leather Leg Cuffs
player.additem 0x032745 1 ;Leather Collar
player.additem 0x031703 1 ;Plug (Iron) (Vaginal)
player.additem 0x031704 1 ;Plug (Iron) (Anal)
player.additem 0x031c6c 1 ;Plug (Soulgem) (Vaginal)
player.additem 0x031c6b 1 ;Plug (Soulgem) (Anal)
player.additem 0x033cee 1 ;Plug (Inflatable) (Vaginal)
player.additem 0x033ced 1 ;Plug (Inflatable) (Anal)
player.additem 0x02bb53 1 ;Plug (Soulgem) (Chargeable)
player.additem 0x03c3a0 1 ;Plug (Training) (Vaginal)

(DD expansion)
player.additem 0x002dc9 1 ;Harness
player.additem 0x00bf3b 1 ;Locking Harness
player.additem 0x0048b8 1 ;Locking Slave Boots

(LADL)
player.additem 0x003df2 1 ;Plugs (Soulgem) (Daedric)

Do note the harness from Integration is a different item to the ones in Expansion.

Thanks ! The problem is that I want some stuff equipped but not the chastity belt and the gag ball from the start so I'm trying to find a way to start without them equipped, and for another roleplay I will need to only have the chastity belt and gag ball equipped from the start so I need to find a way to choose which are equipped and which are not but still using some LADL storyline for the roleplay needs. Pretty much complicated, but with your help and a lot of tests & checks & hours I think I will be able to do it.

A new alternate start mod is in development that caters to what you're asking for.

I'm using Assets v2.7.5 CBBE, the Expansion v1.0 and the collarFix with Integration 2.7.6 and I'm getting the out of date error. Not really sure why!

SexLab v1.57 as well if that matters. Everything works fine, just get the error each time upon loading.

That makes sense as I do that myself for new starts.

BTW, here are most of the inventory item codes, save you some time hunting them down -

(DD integration)
player.additem 0x00eb5d 1 ;Iron Belt
player.additem 0x01775a 1 ;Padded Bra
player.additem 0x009a7b 1 ;Padded Belt
player.additem 0x032741 1 ;Padded Belt (open)
player.additem 0x01775d 1 ;Padded Leg Cuffs
player.additem 0x01775b 1 ;Padded Arm Cuffs
player.additem 0x01775c 1 ;Padded Collar
player.additem 0x017759 1 ;Posture Collar
player.additem 0x02b073 1 ;Gag Ball
player.additem 0x02b076 1 ;Gag Ring
player.additem 0x02b075 1 ;Gag Panel
player.additem 0x031c6f 1 ;Blindfold
player.additem 0x028a5a 1 ;Armbinder
player.additem 0x031c74 1 ;Body Harness
player.additem 0x031c75 1 ;Harness Collar
player.additem 0x032744 1 ;Leather Arm Cuffs
player.additem 0x032743 1 ;Leather Leg Cuffs
player.additem 0x032745 1 ;Leather Collar
player.additem 0x031703 1 ;Plug (Iron) (Vaginal)
player.additem 0x031704 1 ;Plug (Iron) (Anal)
player.additem 0x031c6c 1 ;Plug (Soulgem) (Vaginal)
player.additem 0x031c6b 1 ;Plug (Soulgem) (Anal)
player.additem 0x033cee 1 ;Plug (Inflatable) (Vaginal)
player.additem 0x033ced 1 ;Plug (Inflatable) (Anal)
player.additem 0x02bb53 1 ;Plug (Soulgem) (Chargeable)
player.additem 0x03c3a0 1 ;Plug (Training) (Vaginal)

(DD expansion)
player.additem 0x002dc9 1 ;Harness
player.additem 0x00bf3b 1 ;Locking Harness
player.additem 0x0048b8 1 ;Locking Slave Boots

(LADL)
player.additem 0x003df2 1 ;Plugs (Soulgem) (Daedric)

Do note the harness from Integration is a different item to the ones in Expansion.

Thank you ! Very useful !  ;)

hey Min sorry that i ask, i dont know if it anwsered allready.

you added in the last update events, how are they triggered and what should i do in the mcm menu, leave it by default or make it higher?

for the event are the messages,scenes or animations?

They are triggered at specific intervals, each time it checks against the set probability, and if that passes the event is triggered. The polling interval setting controls how often the events are checked to trigger, so smaller value there means more often. And of course each event has their own probability slider below that.

I have a problem with this mod and all mods depending on it since i updated to the new sexlab version.

It dosent appear in the MCM menu and in general dosent work.

I had same problem and this didnt show up on mcm menu, i removed "alternate start"-mod and voila, everything shoved on mcm again when starting new game.

Hmmm... Is there a way to get this mod compatible with Prison Overhaul ? Right now, my character has 2 gag 'balls', no more blindfold (dunno why, btw this is the only item that was removed correctly...) and all the other stuff still equipped and so the animations on pillories are wrong, actually the pillories disappear and my character stands up...

I'm using Assets v2.7.5 CBBE, the Expansion v1.0 and the collarFix with Integration 2.7.6 and I'm getting the out of date error. Not really sure why!

SexLab v1.57 as well if that matters. Everything works fine, just get the error each time upon loading.

I got it working by disabling the Submit + Devious Devices mod.

I have a problem with this mod and all mods depending on it since i updated to the new sexlab version.

It dosent appear in the MCM menu and in general dosent work.

I had same problem and this didnt show up on mcm menu, i removed "alternate start"-mod and voila, everything shoved on mcm again when starting new game.

Thanks your right i tried an older version of Alternate start and DD-Integration worked again. But the only version i could find was russian does someone have Alternate Start version 2.3.6 in english still and could upload it? :D

Guest smellbo

Hmmm... Is there a way to get this mod compatible with Prison Overhaul ? Right now, my character has 2 gag 'balls', no more blindfold (dunno why, btw this is the only item that was removed correctly...) and all the other stuff still equipped and so the animations on pillories are wrong, actually the pillories disappear and my character stands up...

I've been using prison overhaul for quite a while now, and I haven't come across and major game-breaking bugs, and I can't say I've ever had any problems with the pillories etc. Maybe just good luck?

I've been using prison overhaul for quite a while now, and I haven't come across and major game-breaking bugs, and I can't say I've ever had any problems with the pillories etc. Maybe just good luck?

You mean you don't have any problem when devices are equipped on your character and the Prison Overhaul quest starts ?

Your equipped devices are correctly unlocked and stored in the chest and when the Prison Overhaul quest ends the stuff goes back on your character and is correctly equipped ?

Because this is not what is happening to my character...

You mean you don't have any problem when devices are equipped on your character and the Prison Overhaul quest starts ?

Your equipped devices are correctly unlocked and stored in the chest and when the Prison Overhaul quest ends the stuff goes back on your character and is correctly equipped ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't someone make an XPO/DD patch and post it in the Prison Overhaul topic? Maybe it's not up to date with the new versions - I haven't used XPO for a little while because I didn't think it was working properly with the latest SexLab. I've been waiting for an update for it. Love that mod.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't someone make an XPO/DD patch and post it in the Prison Overhaul topic? Maybe it's not up to date with the new versions - I haven't used XPO for a little while because I didn't think it was working properly with the latest SexLab. I've been waiting for an update for it. Love that mod.

Yes, it gives prison a new meaning ! Not just 'sleep & goodbye' like in some random tavern !

But I can't find the patch you are talking about. Is there a link to this patch ?

Btw, I'm still using SSL 1.39b

Yes, it gives prison a new meaning ! Not just 'sleep & goodbye' like in some random tavern !

But I can't find the patch you are talking about. Is there a link to this patch ?

I'm on my iPad, and it's throwing a tantrum when I try putting links in :huh: but I just found it by searching for "devious" in the Prison Overhaul topic. It's by Bane_Master. Most recent version is in post #3097, page 155

I'm on my iPad, and it's throwing a tantrum when I try putting links in :huh: but I just found it by searching for "devious" in the Prison Overhaul topic. It's by Bane_Master. Most recent version is in post #3097, page 155

Thanks a lot ! I'll check it !

Btw, I searched with 'device' and did not find it.   <_<