8 hours ago, divinefire said:

Later on I did some more fiddling and found out that I was over the animation limit except FNIS isn't telling me I am with errors like it used to. I took some out and was able to load the game. Every single animation I had was fine as i rotated them in and out but all together put me over the limit. Try just temp. disable some animations, run FNIS again and see if you can load it.

Yea, FNIS can't "tell" you when you are over the limit that your setup can handle, because it seems to be different for each install.  FNIS XXL has a super high "max" animations allowed, but most people's games will start crashing before that limit is reached.  The only reason the XXL file exists is people complained about the old maximums being too low, so that is why there is a warning on the FNIS page about instability due to too many animations.

8 hours ago, divinefire said:

Later on I did some more fiddling and found out that I was over the animation limit except FNIS isn't telling me I am with errors like it used to. I took some out and was able to load the game. Every single animation I had was fine as i rotated them in and out but all together put me over the limit. Try just temp. disable some animations, run FNIS again and see if you can load it.

Hey, yea, that fixed it, cheers bro. Disabled some mods, guess I cant run saves with pose mods and a lot of the SL mods.

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

FNIS states on it's page that in increasing the limit FNIS allows you run the open risk of exceeding the number of animations your system can handle.  You had a warning, you either missed it or failed to remember it (both are of course very easy to do).  The only point here is that you cannot really blame Fore, he did try to warn you.

Haha, nah it is my fault. Didnt actually bother reading any documentation, if I had seen that you could hit a "hidden" system limit on animations, I would ofc have tried disabling all my poser anims first -.-.

Cheers for your help and the info lads.

Hello forks ! I need some help, whenever soulgem vibrate i got T-pose on my char. I ran FNIS a few times, checked and updated XPMSE, BodySilde. Also made sure that nothing overwrite DD. Animations from Sexlab, SLloader,Zaz....etc are working fine but still, when vibration message show up and screen start shaking, my char turn to T-pose.

Modlists.txt

*Fixed

Turn out it was FNIS 7.4.1, the author just update with a fixed version 7.4.2. Everything now are working fine. Sorry for bother.

So I have looked around but I can't seem to find out what some of the keywords/magic effects do in DDI. The once I don't understand are Ribbed, Train on spell cast, Remote control, Possessed, Chargeable and how Magically sensitive plugs works since even when casting spells nothing happens. I would love if anyone could either tell me or link me to something that does.

48 minutes ago, Shiranui_Mahamayah said:

So I have looked around but I can't seem to find out what some of the keywords/magic effects do in DDI. The once I don't understand are Ribbed, Train on spell cast, Remote control, Possessed, Chargeable and how Magically sensitive plugs works since even when casting spells nothing happens. I would love if anyone could either tell me or link me to something that does.

Taking a quick look at the scripts:

• Ribbed, seems to trigger on movement/actions.
  • The magic ones only works outside of combat.
  • Train on spellcast I think was never completed.
  • I've not checked to see if these are still implemented.

Remote control and possessed doesn't actually seem to do anything. I'm guessing these are ether old and removed, or was planned but not implemented.

And the chargeable ones lets you use make a rechargeable soulgem and charge it by wearing the plug.

2 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Taking a quick look at the scripts:

• Ribbed, seems to trigger on movement/actions.
  • The magic ones only works outside of combat.
  • Train on spellcast I think was never completed.
  • I've not checked to see if these are still implemented.

Remote control and possessed doesn't actually seem to do anything. I'm guessing these are ether old and removed, or was planned but not implemented.

And the chargeable ones lets you use make a rechargeable soulgem and charge it by wearing the plug.

Thanks for the information I was expecting remote control to combo with the 4 spells in DDI, looks like I was wrong. But that means ribbed plus magic is the always teasing plug then.

Is there supposed to be a cooldown on trying to escape when I have a key? I tried to remove a gag and key broke, but did not jam the lock, I managed to get another key quite quickly and tried unlocking it again and it says that I am too tired? Too tired to use a key?

13 minutes ago, kplh said:

Is there supposed to be a cooldown on trying to escape when I have a key? I tried to remove a gag and key broke, but did not jam the lock, I managed to get another key quite quickly and tried unlocking it again and it says that I am too tired? Too tired to use a key?

Yeah doesn't make a lot of sense but I think it's something like it's hard to reach the keyhole. It is a cooldown adjusted by difficulty

Is there a SSE conversion planned for DD(i/e/a)?

(i briefly searched for any official mention of this, but didn't find any)

I used to port some older versions for my personal use, and now i am thinking of porting the latest one, so i figured maybe i am not the only one who wants to use this in SSE?

So, what's the plan and can i help?

EDIT: Ooops, i forgot i already asked this before :-D

Here is the reply i got back then: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?do=findComment&comment=2037959

...so, now we do have SKSE64, we do have SexLab Lite (though that wasn't ever really needed for 90% of DD features anyway), we do have PapyrusUtil, what is missing?

I know its a big project as it is, and adding another version to maintain (the SSE port) is no small thing, but i think i can help with that.

1 hour ago, Bul7s said:

The armbinder animations don not seem to work for me can anybody help me with it?

invisible hands , i can see the restraints floating in the airbehind me and im in a tpose

Have you installed all requirements?

Did you run FNIS?

1 hour ago, Bul7s said:

Yes and yes 

i have all requirements i installed finis all other animations work just th armbinder ones dont work

Where did you get the armbinder from?

Did you get it using a console command?

10 hours ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

Where did you get the armbinder from?

Did you get it using a console command?

I have the same Problem with the armbinders. I used the console command to add it to the inventory on a new game start. I have tried different solutions and still does not work in V4.0. I know that V3.3b it works, but with errors because of other files that I have updated.

I use Mod Organizer 2. I did everything that I know of, for installing the mod and it's requirements.

A few thing that I would like to know;

is V4.0 only have the esm file or is there esp file to go with it?

what are some other mod that you are using that requires DD.

I'm still trying to get this fixed.

Make sure you the the DDi armbinder instead of the DDa one.

The DDa items are just purely cosmetic and don't have scripts attached or animations for them.

When spawning them from the console. Make sure you get the armbinders from the seconds mod from the list, not the result on the very top.

On 2018/4/6 at 3:06 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

the only thing i see that you are missing is HDT Physics, im supprised you dont crash without it since you have both XPMSE and HDT High Heals

In fact I didn't ever have HDT Physics in my mod list, but the game still works fine. That's weird.

I installed HDT Physics but the problem still exists, but thank you all the same. Maybe I just need to switch back to DD3.:frown:

PS. DD for FO4 is really amazing.

On 2018/4/17 at 11:14 PM, Kimy said:

Only the extreme one will cause the hobble walk/hop, though.

Hi Kimy,

Is the DD4 installing procedure any different from that of DD3? (Except for difference in the FNIS version)

I installed all the requirements and finished the Bodyslide and FNIS part(just like what I did when playing with DD3), but it turns out that my girl is always stuck in a T-pose when she wears any heavy bondage that has an animation with it. And many devices can't be seen, no matter they have a Bodyslide preset(E.g., an armbinder) or not(E.g., a gag). Other effects work fine, including the facial expression (gag) and the actor value modifications(e.g. speedmult and carryweight when equipping a hobble). I'm using UNPB Body.

That problem is really annoying as some of DD4's new toys are well-designed.(And it appears since the first beta version! So I guess there must be something wrong in my installation.)

Could you please lend me a hand? Thanks a lot. (And sorry for my poor EnGlIsH)

46 minutes ago, SnowyJune973 said:

Hi Kimy,

Is the DD4 installing procedure any different from that of DD3? (Except for difference in the FNIS version)

I installed all the requirements and finished the Bodyslide and FNIS part(just like what I did when playing with DD3), but it turns out that my girl is always stuck in a T-pose when she wears any heavy bondage that has an animation with it. And many devices can't be seen, no matter they have a Bodyslide preset(E.g., an armbinder) or not(E.g., a gag). Other effects work fine, including the facial expression (gag) and the actor value modifications(e.g. speedmult and carryweight when equipping a hobble). I'm using UNPB Body.

That problem is really annoying as some of DD4's new toys are well-designed.(And it appears since the first beta version! So I guess there must be something wrong in my installation.)

Could you please lend me a hand? Thanks a lot. (And sorry for my poor EnGlIsH)

Make sure the files from bodyslide/fnis show up in the correct folders. Other than that, I'd suggest giving a modlist (including skse-only mods)

EDIT: Also make sure you're not letting any mods overwrite DD files (other than bodyslide outputs).

Issues like this has been popping up now and then. But I don't think anything has been found in common for those issues at the moment.

For some reason, every time I equip a corset or harness the Item is not shown in 3rd person view(character stands just there nude)

and if I equip a hobble dress or an straitjacket(from DCL) my body gets invisible (just seeing hands feet and the head).

I already disabled the hiding option in the MCM.

Can somebody please help me to optically bind my char???

4 minutes ago, frhghz said:

For some reason, every time I equip a corset or harness the Item is not shown in 3rd person view(character stands just there nude)

and if I equip a hobble dress or an straitjacket(from DCL) my body gets invisible (just seeing hands feet and the head).

I already disabled the hiding option in the MCM.

Can somebody please help me to optically bind my char???

You need to run bodyslide.

Is it just me?

I was reading about limited animations on another thread. I realized that, despite having ZAP8+ loaded and registered with SexLab I wasn't getting any of the animations. I knew that both DD and ZAP have buttons in their MCM menu that control what types of animations to play. So I rechecked mine which was set to have DD select animations. I then changed it so that ZAP could do it and now I have a lot more animations.

So, was it something else. Does DD preclude running ZAP (by the way these are ZAP8+ animations)? Or was this all just coincidence?

46 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Is it just me?

I was reading about limited animations on another thread. I realized that, despite having ZAP8+ loaded and registered with SexLab I wasn't getting any of the animations. I knew that both DD and ZAP have buttons in their MCM menu that control what types of animations to play. So I rechecked mine which was set to have DD select animations. I then changed it so that ZAP could do it and now I have a lot more animations.

So, was it something else. Does DD preclude running ZAP (by the way these are ZAP8+ animations)? Or was this all just coincidence?

If you enable the DD filter, when wearing DD items you'll only get animations included in DD. ZAP8 animations should not be affected at all.

3 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

If you enable the DD filter, when wearing DD items you'll only get animations included in DD. ZAP8 animations should not be affected at all.

So you are saying that with the DD filter on the animations that come with SexLab and the animations that come with ZAP8+ (and any other animations I might have loaded - I have no others in my current game) will not play when I am wearing DD items. Okay, but this seems to be happening even when I'm not wearing any such items. In fact, I have yet to use my first DD item on me (I have used them on followers) in my current game.