0bl1v10ngam3r Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 10 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Inside the archive is the file Buhudain.package If your computer can't handle 4K maps, just delete it. Hmmm... I guess that I could have downloaded the archive in that case. I look forward to trying it out... thanks again!
FreakyRufus Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 11 hours ago, 0bl1v10ngam3r said: Hi there...I just saw this. It looks like a mod that I wouldn't mind trying. However, I'm not so sure that my computer will handle the 4K resolution and was wondering where I would find version 5.1, or are the Buhudain maps separate? Thanks in advance! The Buhudain maps are separate. I don't use them myself, and everything looks great for me.
0bl1v10ngam3r Posted November 29, 2024 Posted November 29, 2024 10 hours ago, FreakyRufus said: The Buhudain maps are separate. I don't use them myself, and everything looks great for me. Thanks again... everything looked satisfactory for me before finding this. I've downloaded the bundle, but haven't had the chance to use it in the game yet... I'll definitely try it out the next time that I start a new game, as I prefer not to add content in the middle of a current game. 1
CHboom! Posted November 29, 2024 Posted November 29, 2024 (edited) On 11/28/2024 at 11:26 AM, Jvsmith said: Strange. Your meshes are fine, it's just that some other mod uses sliders. Nraas, Passion, GrowControl? Quite a few mods use sliders, but which one uses them in CAS? I only use NRAAS among mods you mentioned. Male sim who are in last pic maintains his dick, others don't. Among these things, is there anything to delete? by the way, how is it going with yours? I mean penis of your sims. Edited November 29, 2024 by CHboom!
eldark17 Posted November 30, 2024 Posted November 30, 2024 On 11/28/2024 at 4:56 AM, Jvsmith said: Update in version 5.5: 1. Added new non-default male slim body for uke, maybe someone will like it. 2. Slightly adjusted bone weights and UV maps. 3. Added new underwear. thank you so much!!
eldark17 Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 23 hours ago, eldark17 said: thank you so much!! Is there the way to get Etero only version? Thank you so much, will be much 😉.
Jvsmith Posted December 2, 2024 Author Posted December 2, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 10:45 PM, CHboom! said: I only use NRAAS among mods you mentioned. Male sim who are in last pic maintains his dick, others don't. Among these things, is there anything to delete? by the way, how is it going with yours? I mean penis of your sims. No, I don't see anything like that.
Loveternity Posted December 3, 2024 Posted December 3, 2024 I recently saw an inactive Sim in my game that looked very weird, so I took them to CAS. Turns out the non-default bodies are valid for random, just a heads up.
Jvsmith Posted December 4, 2024 Author Posted December 4, 2024 On 11/29/2024 at 10:45 PM, CHboom! said: I only use NRAAS among mods you mentioned. Male sim who are in last pic maintains his dick, others don't. Among these things, is there anything to delete? by the way, how is it going with yours? I mean penis of your sims. I just noticed that you have two cmar_SkinTonePanel files Try deleting cmar_SkinTonePanel_BodySliders1.38.package
Jvsmith Posted December 4, 2024 Author Posted December 4, 2024 33 minutes ago, Loveternity said: I recently saw an inactive Sim in my game that looked very weird, so I took them to CAS. Turns out the non-default bodies are valid for random, just a heads up. If you do not use non-default bodies, you can delete the amNude_JSmith_athletic.package and afNude_JSmith.package files Or use s3pe to correct the ValidForRandom attribute in CASP resources. 1
PatryCarro Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 (edited) Hi! You've done an incredible job here, Jvsmith. Honestly, I love it. However, I'm encountering an issue and I hope it can be resolved. I've been using these meshes alongside Simbouquet's re:Cerberus – Default Replacement Eye Mesh & Textures for a few weeks, and everything was working fine. But recently, Simbouquet updated the mod, and now my Sims' eyes look... weird, as you can see in the screenshots I've attached. When I uninstall your mod, the eyes look normal, so it’s possible that after the update and the changes made to the mesh, some incompatibilities have arisen that didn’t exist before. I fully understand that this isn’t your responsibility and it’s not your fault, but I’d really appreciate your help if there’s any way to make them compatible. I like both mods and I don´t want to choose between them. Thanks for everything you're doing for the game, and have a great day! Edited December 15, 2024 by PatryCarro
FreakyRufus Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 (edited) 3 hours ago, PatryCarro said: I've been using these meshes alongside Simbouquet's re:Cerberus – Default Replacement Eye Mesh & Textures for a few weeks, I haven't used Simbouquet's mod, but on the description, in the section on conflicts, it has this statement: Quote If you’re using ghost-17a’s or Jvsmith’s anatomically correct rigs, you can delete them and use mine instead as I’ve included the same changes to ensure compatibility with mods that depend on those rigs. I don't think that means to delete the entire package, but to delete the rig, which doesn't seem to be in a package on its own. I would think that if you order your mods so that the eye mesh has a higher priority, that it would work without the issue you are running int. Edit: I downloaded and installed the eye mod, and using the Sims 3 Mod Organizer, I gave it a higher priority than Jvsmith's body mod. The tool does show a conflict between the two, but assigns a higher priority to the eye mod. Things look just fine in my game, and the eye mod appears to be in use. If you use a tool like this, just make sure the eye mod is listed after the body mod. If you don't use S3MO, then you can put the eye mod in an override folder. I've seen a couple of different explanations on using overrides, here is one that I know is reliable: https://simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1513/ A simple explanation is that your Resource.cfg file can assign separate priorities to groups or individual folders. Mods in folders with a higher priority number will be given preference to mods with a lower priority number in cases where there is a conflict between resources. Edited December 15, 2024 by FreakyRufus tested mods with overrides
Jvsmith Posted December 16, 2024 Author Posted December 16, 2024 15 minutes ago, PatryCarro said: Hi! You've done an incredible job here, Jvsmith. Honestly, I love it. However, I'm encountering an issue and I hope it can be resolved. I've been using these meshes alongside Simbouquet's re:Cerberus – Default Replacement Eye Mesh & Textures for a few weeks, and everything was working fine. But recently, Simbouquet updated the mod, and now my Sims' eyes look... weird, as you can see in the screenshots I've attached. When I uninstall your mod, the eyes look normal, so it’s possible that after the update and the changes made to the mesh, some incompatibilities have arisen that didn’t exist before. I fully understand that this isn’t your responsibility and it’s not your fault, but I’d really appreciate your help if there’s any way to make them compatible. I like both mods and I don´t want to choose between them. Thanks for everything you're doing for the game, and have a great day! Remove PenisButtBones.package from my mod. Then the game will use rigs from simbouquet's mod. I will ask simbouquet for permission to use the rigs, and if I get permission, I will include these rigs in my mod to avoid conflicts.
PatryCarro Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 (edited) On 12/15/2024 at 8:19 PM, FreakyRufus said: If you’re using ghost-17a’s or Jvsmith’s anatomically correct rigs, you can delete them and use mine instead as I’ve included the same changes to ensure compatibility with mods that depend on those rigs. Yes, I saw that note on Simbouquet’s post at the time, but since it didn’t specify which file to delete, I didn’t make any changes. On 12/15/2024 at 8:19 PM, FreakyRufus said: Edit: I downloaded and installed the eye mod, and using the Sims 3 Mod Organizer, I gave it a higher priority than Jvsmith's body mod. The tool does show a conflict between the two, but assigns a higher priority to the eye mod. Things look just fine in my game, and the eye mod appears to be in use. I also use S3MO; it’s absolutely essential for me, although I mainly use it to compress custom content. I plan to do the same with mods in the near future, but for now, I’m still installing them in the Mods folder as usual. On 12/15/2024 at 8:19 PM, FreakyRufus said: If you don't use S3MO, then you can put the eye mod in an override folder. Yesterday, I tried this solution, and it didn’t work, but today it did. So, it might be a temporary fix, and if it ends up being the only one, I’ll just make it permanent. Hopefully, it won’t cause any unexpected issues. Thank you so much for taking the time to test everything yourself and for your help—it means a lot to me. Have a great day! 💙 18 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Remove PenisButtBones.package from my mod. Then the game will use rigs from simbouquet's mod. I will ask simbouquet for permission to use the rigs, and if I get permission, I will include these rigs in my mod to avoid conflicts. And thank you too for your quick response. I do have a question, though: if I delete that file, what exactly am I removing from my game? Is it a critical part of your mod? If it’s not something essential, it might serve as a good alternative solution in case the other one stops working later on. Edited December 16, 2024 by PatryCarro
Jvsmith Posted December 17, 2024 Author Posted December 17, 2024 3 hours ago, PatryCarro said: Yes, I saw that note on Simbouquet’s post at the time, but since it didn’t specify which file to delete, I didn’t make any changes. I also use S3MO; it’s absolutely essential for me, although I mainly use it to compress custom content. I plan to do the same with mods in the near future, but for now, I’m still installing them in the Mods folder as usual. Yesterday, I tried this solution, and it didn’t work, but today it did. So, it might be a temporary fix, and if it ends up being the only one, I’ll just make it permanent. Hopefully, it won’t cause any unexpected issues. Thank you so much for taking the time to test everything yourself and for your help—it means a lot to me. Have a great day! 💙 And thank you too for your quick response. I do have a question, though: if I delete that file, what exactly am I removing from my game? Is it a critical part of your mod? If it’s not something essential, it might serve as a good alternative solution in case the other one stops working later on. Um, you're making me start explaining the mechanics of the game, and I'm not very good at descriptions and explanations I'll try: A rig resource in Sims3 is what contains the coordinates and composition of the skeleton of a moving model, a set of so-called bones to which mesh points are attached. Each mesh point has a description of which bones and with what priority it needs to change coordinates when the skeleton starts moving. Sliders for changing the shape of the model as well as animations move the skeleton, which you see in the game as a change in body shape, or as the movement of a sim in space. So, if some mesh points are attached to bones that are missing or are incorrect, you see what is shown in your screenshots. You can safely delete the above file if you continue to use the Simbouquet’s mod, this mod contains all the same bones as mine plus additional ones. The next version of my mod will contain a rig from Simbouquet to avoid such conflicts. 1
PatryCarro Posted December 17, 2024 Posted December 17, 2024 10 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Um, you're making me start explaining the mechanics of the game, and I'm not very good at descriptions and explanations I'll try: A rig resource in Sims3 is what contains the coordinates and composition of the skeleton of a moving model, a set of so-called bones to which mesh points are attached. Each mesh point has a description of which bones and with what priority it needs to change coordinates when the skeleton starts moving. Sliders for changing the shape of the model as well as animations move the skeleton, which you see in the game as a change in body shape, or as the movement of a sim in space. So, if some mesh points are attached to bones that are missing or are incorrect, you see what is shown in your screenshots. You can safely delete the above file if you continue to use the Simbouquet’s mod, this mod contains all the same bones as mine plus additional ones. The next version of my mod will contain a rig from Simbouquet to avoid such conflicts. I'm sorry! I didn’t mean to bother you—I was just curious. And even though you say you’re not great at explaining, I think I’ve understood it. From what I gather, the rig resource is basically a configuration made up of various values and pieces of information that allow a movable model to behave as expected. Depending on the circumstances, it will act differently, following the settings defined in that configuration. Right now, I have two installed in my game—yours and Simbouquet’s—and I need to remove yours because Simbouquet’s includes additional values that their mod requires to function properly. Yep, I think I’ve got it! Which is surprising, considering my knowledge on this stuff is practically zero. Thank you for the little educational lesson, professor! I’ll be keeping an eye out to redownload your mod once it’s updated. Hugs! 1
FreakyRufus Posted December 20, 2024 Posted December 20, 2024 On 12/16/2024 at 2:41 PM, PatryCarro said: Yesterday, I tried this solution, and it didn’t work, but today it did. If you did not clear the package caches after changing the setup in S3MO, this could happen. The game does not always notice if you change your mod setup, and can use cached versions of things that it creates when it loads. Usually, once you clear the caches manually, or it recreates the caches on its own, you won't have any more issues with mods not working as expected.
Jvsmith Posted January 24, 2025 Author Posted January 24, 2025 Update in version 5.6: 1. Fixed many meshes regarding bone weights and UV maps for more natural appearance in game. 2. Used Simbouquet's rigs to eliminate conflicts. 3. Added new underwear. 9
Clydie Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 15 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Update in version 5.6: Many thanks for the update. Looks and works very good in my game setup. 1
Clydie Posted January 26, 2025 Posted January 26, 2025 On 1/24/2025 at 5:40 AM, Jvsmith said: Update in version 5.6: @Jvsmith just cleared out my installed sliders and then I saw, that your slider package miss some localization strings in all languages except ENG and RUS. Which leads to that some sliders do not have a description title in CAS for other languages. No big deal at all. Fixed this for all languages by adding the missing strings in ENG and corrected the strings for GER too. See the package below, may for a future update. Every other user can simply replace their existing one with this below if you use any other language as ENG or RUS. Sliders_Body.package 4
Teddy8627 Posted February 15, 2025 Posted February 15, 2025 (edited) Any plans to add a trans male bottom for males (vagina or just non penis-mesh)? I know venusprincess already made a few of them, but they are only for adult males and they do not have a pregnancy morph. Edited February 15, 2025 by Teddy8627 add more context.
Scubasuit Posted February 16, 2025 Posted February 16, 2025 (edited) Hello, I have seen for a while now that there is a torso in cas that a) has the thumbnail/look in the thumbnail of the basic EA torso b) is unclickable. Well, you can click it, but whatever your sim had on before stays put - it doesn't do anything. I right clicked on it for the instance code and let nraaspacker search for it, and it said it is the part of the default am torso + penis package. As it is an eyesore to have a dysfunctional thing in cas, is there any way you could fix this? edit: sorry, the pics do weird, I have deleted the extra ones 10 times already... First time posting here. Edited February 16, 2025 by Scubasuit pictures do weird
aynasm Posted February 16, 2025 Posted February 16, 2025 (edited) Hello! Big fan of your mods! I was wondering if would be possible to override the elder body with your body mod. The old school elders are very ok for storytelling, but to be fair i think the modern world changed that stereotype... I'd love to see a more modern kind of elder. Edited February 16, 2025 by aynasm
Scubasuit Posted February 16, 2025 Posted February 16, 2025 (edited) I also discovered another thing that doesn't seem right The UV map of the necklaced torso's is effed up. (this is an accessory bodysuit) I have also been having trouble with having a basic version of your torso mesh (not the slim or the buff) show up in cas for pregnant male sims. If they have the DR version of your torso on in the outfit before they become pregnant, it is fine - your mesh with the higher pecs shows up in their pregnant shape, but the normal torso's with then the higher pec DR's don't show up in cas/stylist when I go alter their outfits. For naked torso's, only the slim, buff, a basic ea torso, the unclickable one from the previous page show up, not the "normal" ones which then have your better pecs default replacement. I have done experiments, with for example installing cmar's pregnant morphs nude top and bottom in packages (your stuff is in overrides), and in S3PE, enabling the "nouveaunudist" casp files for maternity and the relevant categories (naked, swim, sleep, because somehow they arent, tho I do not have a clue what they do/why they are included being only CASP files and nothing else). However, when doing these two things, my game crashed very specifically within 5 minutes of being in the game when going into cmar's naked category, while before it didn't. Because delphy's dashboard was saying cmar's nude morphs specifically conflict with your stuff, the reason why I did not have them installed initially, I first deleted those, and left my s3pe casp files to nouveaunudist top & bottom as is, but then my game crashed again at the *exact* same point. Edited February 16, 2025 by Scubasuit
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now