Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders

Maybe dumb question, but your mod DOES include futa penis or do I have to find 1 out there? I was messing around with KW and send female to hospital for penis add, came home and dont see it in cas, nor doing any type of animation. I wasnt sure if game glitched or just missing a mesh.

4 hours ago, Lochar said:

Maybe dumb question, but your mod DOES include futa penis or do I have to find 1 out there? I was messing around with KW and send female to hospital for penis add, came home and dont see it in cas, nor doing any type of animation. I wasnt sure if game glitched or just missing a mesh.

Yes, it contains a penis for women. When you transform your Sim into a futanari, KW automatically changes their naked bottom to one that contains a penis. If you have everything configured correctly in the mods and there are no conflicting mods, then you will see the changes simply by undressing the Sim. But you will only see the bottom with the penis in the CAS list if you open it in nude mode. To do this you need to use Nraas MasterController.

On 11/3/2023 at 10:26 PM, heartqueen23 said:

Are the "Morphing (Mermaid) Nipples" included? And I miss two sliders. The NanoSims "Breast Height Slider" and "Bloom's Foot Wide Slider".

Sorry, I somehow missed your question. Regarding mermaids, I don't think a top with nipples is necessary. KW has a setting for mermaid tops. And they use a standard women's top. Regarding sliders, I did not set a goal to include all possible sliders in my package, only a small set of the main ones that are clearly necessary. You can use any additional sliders you like.

12 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Yes, it contains a penis for women. When you transform your Sim into a futanari, KW automatically changes their naked bottom to one that contains a penis. If you have everything configured correctly in the mods and there are no conflicting mods, then you will see the changes simply by undressing the Sim. But you will only see the bottom with the penis in the CAS list if you open it in nude mode. To do this you need to use Nraas MasterController.

Thank you for reply. I love your mod, it's an all in 1 pack and that my friend leads to so much less aggravation looking for bad body part file.

Now I know they Should show a penis, and KW confirms she has a penis, so now have to figure if game was glitched at the time

It was being strange in other ways.

Ty for this mod!

Ok so restarting game, cleared up some of it, it now shows penis during kinky scenes but still not in cas.

You mentioned nraas which I have, but been using some cars novey nudists and a nude outfit package, didn't know nraas had naked ability for that, but could those 2 cause issue with cas

Edited by Lochar
11 hours ago, Lochar said:

Thank you for reply. I love your mod, it's an all in 1 pack and that my friend leads to so much less aggravation looking for bad body part file.

Now I know they Should show a penis, and KW confirms she has a penis, so now have to figure if game was glitched at the time

It was being strange in other ways.

Ty for this mod!

Ok so restarting game, cleared up some of it, it now shows penis during kinky scenes but still not in cas.

You mentioned nraas which I have, but been using some cars novey nudists and a nude outfit package, didn't know nraas had naked ability for that, but could those 2 cause issue with cas

To edit naked outfit you need the MasterController-Integration module. First, undress your Sim to nude clothes, for example by sending him to the shower or through the “Change clothes” menu, then click on him and select “Nraas - Master Controller - Stylist”. This will take you to CAS in the mode for editing nude clothes, there you will see all the clothes that have the “Naked” flag. If you save your Sim after the changes, this set of clothes and accessories will always be used as nude clothing. You can also change clothing attributes using s3pe if you know which package contains the CASP resource for the clothing you want to change. In this case, this is the file fBottomAltNude_penis.package. If you change the “Clothing category” list in the CASPart resource and save the package, the clothes will be displayed in CAS in the categories you have selected. If you want to edit any other clothes I advise you to carefully select categories for custom clothes, for example, if you select ValidForMaternity, but the clothes you want to edit do not have the Special morph, then your Sim may lose part of their body :) as in the screenshot above in the topic. Or if you select the ValidForRandom category then Sims in the city can use these clothes, which sometimes looks weird.

2 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

To edit naked outfit you need the MasterController-Integration module. First, undress your Sim to nude clothes, for example by sending him to the shower or through the “Change clothes” menu, then click on him and select “Nraas - Master Controller - Stylist”. This will take you to CAS in the mode for editing nude clothes, there you will see all the clothes that have the “Naked” flag. If you save your Sim after the changes, this set of clothes and accessories will always be used as nude clothing. You can also change clothing attributes using s3pe if you know which package contains the CASP resource for the clothing you want to change. In this case, this is the file fBottomAltNude_penis.package. If you change the “Clothing category” list in the CASPart resource and save the package, the clothes will be displayed in CAS in the categories you have selected. If you want to edit any other clothes I advise you to carefully select categories for custom clothes, for example, if you select ValidForMaternity, but the clothes you want to edit do not have the Special morph, then your Sim may lose part of their body :) as in the screenshot above in the topic. Or if you select the ValidForRandom category then Sims in the city can use these clothes, which sometimes looks weird.

Thanks for that info, I was reading up on that Nraas stuff and what you said was what got me to fix it. Not sure why that doesn't auto fix, but could be due to my game. I have been editing sims in cas alot and noticed after a few of them CAS gets weird, this might of been why she didnt show at first, but I did find an old gecko bottom part in my packages that may have interferred, but after doing that stylist trick, she now shows her dongle. 

I wish was easier way to do them tho, I either have to add them to my household to send to hospital for operation, then make sure all looks ok. I will say S4 ios quicker for this stuff, but then again that game has same problem is nekkid doesnt show it either unless I have to find another file for that 1, but will worry about that game later. Thanks again for your hard work and replies. Now I just need to build my town up of unfugly folks and can actually start playing, lol.

24 minutes ago, Lochar said:

Thanks for that info, I was reading up on that Nraas stuff and what you said was what got me to fix it. Not sure why that doesn't auto fix, but could be due to my game. I have been editing sims in cas alot and noticed after a few of them CAS gets weird, this might of been why she didnt show at first, but I did find an old gecko bottom part in my packages that may have interferred, but after doing that stylist trick, she now shows her dongle. 

I wish was easier way to do them tho, I either have to add them to my household to send to hospital for operation, then make sure all looks ok. I will say S4 ios quicker for this stuff, but then again that game has same problem is nekkid doesnt show it either unless I have to find another file for that 1, but will worry about that game later. Thanks again for your hard work and replies. Now I just need to build my town up of unfugly folks and can actually start playing, lol.

Turning a woman into a futa is very easy if you have the debug menu enabled in KW. In this menu there is an item “Transform to shemale”. After this, no additional actions are usually required; KW does everything automatically. If your CAS is very slow, you probably have too many custom clothes, try to reduce the number, especially since there are actually very few good clothes from third-party developers. Many authors neglect to thoroughly test their modes and clean up packages from errors and unnecessary files. Many people do clothes with TSRW, which I hate, it's a handy but disgusting tool that produces packages full of garbage and poorly optimized meshes and unnecessary copies of textures.

3 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Turning a woman into a futa is very easy if you have the debug menu enabled in KW. In this menu there is an item “Transform to shemale”. After this, no additional actions are usually required; KW does everything automatically. If your CAS is very slow, you probably have too many custom clothes, try to reduce the number, especially since there are actually very few good clothes from third-party developers. Many authors neglect to thoroughly test their modes and clean up packages from errors and unnecessary files. Many people do clothes with TSRW, which I hate, it's a handy but disgusting tool that produces packages full of garbage and poorly optimized meshes and unnecessary copies of textures.

Man I feel stupid in a few ways. I played with debug earlier and just saw the option to turn to opposite sex, but I never kept going and it appears its on the last bit of pie options after doing more a few times. TY for that!

Also stupid because I do use TSR alot, but I just mainly download as simpaks and install them myself. I wouldn't say my CAS itself is slow, it loads up fairly decent and loads all the clothes quickly, but it does quirk out like setting 1 outfit will almost set the rest of the outfits with same clothing like it had a lock feature. This mainluy happens after 3rd or 4th character I am tuning up. But now I wonder if those paks might be weird issues I have , like the naked settings. I have alot of characters change hairs or add shoes when flip to naked and then it seems like permeates the whole ensemble.,

I have slowly built up a small library of made characters that have tweaked looks and clothes that I would hate to have to redo considering how long that has taken, but if I have to scrap TSR to see if game runs better, I can try that and just work with the other packages I have found here and there.

Hey I know this is asking alot, but any chance you can make a nude set for cas? I have been using Noveu (sp?) nudists from cmar but they dont blend well with the body for some reason and leaves a seam showing. If not no biggie, but can never use them for any topless outfits make for a club.

I tried using your body for Passion but not sure what is happening there as seems girls get some top or bottom that doesnt show anywhere in my mod folders and throws that seam in bodies, but also it's weird because they almost default to a different outfit for nude than what is set in CAS. so might just stick to KW as never seen that issue other than EA swapping hairs for naked outfits that I have to fix, but no body seams.

2 hours ago, Lochar said:

Hey I know this is asking alot, but any chance you can make a nude set for cas? I have been using Noveu (sp?) nudists from cmar but they dont blend well with the body for some reason and leaves a seam showing. If not no biggie, but can never use them for any topless outfits make for a club.

I tried using your body for Passion but not sure what is happening there as seems girls get some top or bottom that doesnt show anywhere in my mod folders and throws that seam in bodies, but also it's weird because they almost default to a different outfit for nude than what is set in CAS. so might just stick to KW as never seen that issue other than EA swapping hairs for naked outfits that I have to fix, but no body seams.

This is strange, NouveauNudist actually does not contain any body parts, only CASPart with a resource key different from the default ones and with clothing categories that are not in the default ones. And these CASParts refer to the same meshes as the default ones. The choice of these pieces of clothing cannot lead to the choice of another body.
Are you sure that you don't have any additional body packages in your mods? Perhaps old Cmar's mods with musclefixes or nipples? Can you make a directory listing or screenshot and post it here? And also remove all NouveauNudist packages and download the attached one.

NouveauNudists.package

Ce n'est pas tout simplement une adolescente enceinte et vous n'avez pas de vêtements prévu pour eux
j'ai eux ce problème avec les ados enceintes et j'ai télécharger des vêtements spécifiques

She's not just a pregnant teenager and you don't have any clothes planned for them
I have this problem with pregnant teenagers and I downloaded specific clothes

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=350022
extrait de l'article...

"Adult Maternity For Teen
Notes- The reason I canot just change all teen fashions to maternity is for some reason when the teen gets fat they still have the no body thing where when I simply enable adult fashion that was already maternity to teen it works like normal so the teen gets fat and then automatically changes to the adult maternity clothing. So I have simply enabled all adult maternity fashion to suit teens "

Edited by roro9261
1 hour ago, roro9261 said:

Ce n'est pas tout simplement une adolescente enceinte et vous n'avez pas de vêtements prévu pour eux
j'ai eux ce problème avec les ados enceintes et j'ai télécharger des vêtements spécifiques

She's not just a pregnant teenager and you don't have any clothes planned for them
I have this problem with pregnant teenagers and I downloaded specific clothes

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=350022
extrait de l'article...

"Adult Maternity For Teen
Notes- The reason I canot just change all teen fashions to maternity is for some reason when the teen gets fat they still have the no body thing where when I simply enable adult fashion that was already maternity to teen it works like normal so the teen gets fat and then automatically changes to the adult maternity clothing. So I have simply enabled all adult maternity fashion to suit teens "

Sorry. Perhaps it's a linguistic barrier, but I didn't quite understand your request. What is your problem with teenage pregnancy? My mod is exclusively about nudity. I don't make custom clothing, with rare exceptions. Look for pregnancy-supporting clothing and download it yourself, for example here. Download only cmar_tfMaternitySuperPack.zip clothes. There is no need to download and install fixes, otherwise you will damage naked bodies. Check all your mods for any unnecessary replacements for default nude bodies. To correctly display body parts in different combinations of fatness, muscularity, and pregnancy sliders, each morph mesh must be present in one copy for each age and gender. If you do everything correctly, then both naked bodies and maternity clothes will look correct and there will be no tears or damaged bodies. 

If we are talking about clothing that you have provided a link to, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! Using adult clothing for teenagers is a bad idea. They are completely incompatible. Look for clothes that are specifically made for the right age, rather than altered.

Edited by Jvsmith
9 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

This is strange, NouveauNudist actually does not contain any body parts, only CASPart with a resource key different from the default ones and with clothing categories that are not in the default ones. And these CASParts refer to the same meshes as the default ones. The choice of these pieces of clothing cannot lead to the choice of another body.
Are you sure that you don't have any additional body packages in your mods? Perhaps old Cmar's mods with musclefixes or nipples? Can you make a directory listing or screenshot and post it here? And also remove all NouveauNudist packages and download the attached one.

NouveauNudists.package 65.24 kB · 1 download

Thanks, will try those. I did find the issue with passion as I did forget to scrub all of cmars stuff.

I will go thru again but only reason asked about replacing NN was in naked category 1 of the female naked tops was used instead of defaulted EA and caused seam. But I may have missed a file again somewhere and double check if NN should work and retest.

Edited by Lochar
3 minutes ago, Lochar said:

Thanks, will tr those. I did find the issue with passion as I did for to scrub all of cmars stuff.

I will go thru again but only reason asked about replacing NN was in naked category 1 of the female naked tops was used instead of defaulted EA and caused seam. But I may have missed a file again somewhere and double check if NN should work and retest.

Download the NN that I attached. I double-checked it and adjusted the categories a bit. Also make it a habit to check the contents of packages before using them. To do this, install s3pe, I have already provided a link to this program somewhere here. Open a package that definitely works for you and that you trust, carefully look at the contents and compare it with the new package that you downloaded. Soon you will gain enough experience and even a quick glance will be enough to understand the content and what is wrong with it.

2 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Download the NN that I attached. I double-checked it and adjusted the categories a bit. Also make it a habit to check the contents of packages before using them. To do this, install s3pe, I have already provided a link to this program somewhere here. Open a package that definitely works for you and that you trust, carefully look at the contents and compare it with the new package that you downloaded. Soon you will gain enough experience and even a quick glance will be enough to understand the content and what is wrong with it.

Ok thanks. I have s3pe but mainly used it to look for certain package thumbnails, will try doing that more.

I know I made mistake of getting sims off exchange that opened a whole new can of worms. Slowly been weeding out, I would go thru and delete them all but some came with gear that probably used on current sims.

7 hours ago, Lochar said:

Sorry for being a pain in keister but question about she male bulge shorts, sexy sims has some but were modelled after cmars, and use your under wear but wanted some swim trunks for them. Should they work if find some or will mesh not blend?

You should experiment yourself. I have a separate folder named "Temporary" under main Mods folder. I also got Builder's Island at MTS and started a game with a single test subject family in that world for fast loading, fast tests etc. Whenever I want to test new things I put the packages inside temporary folder, test it on builder's island game first. Then I remove not OK packages from temporary folder and keep my main save clean and/or move OK ones to their new folders namely clothes, hairs, buy mode, build mode, script mods etc.

1 hour ago, sapique said:

You should experiment yourself. I have a separate folder named "Temporary" under main Mods folder. I also got Builder's Island at MTS and started a game with a single test subject family in that world for fast loading, fast tests etc. Whenever I want to test new things I put the packages inside temporary folder, test it on builder's island game first. Then I remove not OK packages from temporary folder and keep my main save clean and/or move OK ones to their new folders namely clothes, hairs, buy mode, build mode, script mods etc.

Right now I am in mainly a build my own library of sims with some gameplay to not burn out.  My main problem is I hit up TSR hair and Exchange for some sims to give me some baselines to work with. I forgot how they can pack a ton of CC into those sims and eventually going to have to scrub every sim pak from my game other than store items.  Right now even taking out my mods folder is not a clean game anymore. I am still gathering tools I need and grabbing package files to cover any missing simpak items I need. 

My mod folder is not that big, KW, Body mods and some cmar tattoo and naked skin mod. few small ones like no intro, then I have a package folder than I have been sorting in between. 

I could grab some stuff in package files and store it to new folder to mess with but some of these old sims 3 sites I am weary of as my pc screams virus infected or malware.

13 hours ago, Lochar said:

Sorry for being a pain in keister but question about she male bulge shorts, sexy sims has some but were modelled after cmars, and use your under wear but wanted some swim trunks for them. Should they work if find some or will mesh not blend?

Sorry, "shemale" or "the male"?  Please keep in mind that I am not a native English speaker and sometimes find jargon and acronyms difficult to understand.

If you are asking about bulges on men's underwear, my package includes default mesh replacements for all men's underwear. If someone made custom underwear based on default meshes, simply changing the textures, then this underwear will also have my bulges. If custom clothing uses its own custom meshes, then of course it will have a different shape. 

If we are talking about futanari panties that I made:

Then they have their own mesh, and other underwear will not have the same shape.

But you can make your own clothes based on my meshes using the necessary tools. For example try CTU. This is an old and simple tool for editing and creating clothes, very easy to learn and understand. You will have creative freedom for customization of your wardrobe.

Edited by Jvsmith
8 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Sorry, "shemale" or "the male"?  Please keep in mind that I am not a native English speaker and sometimes find jargon and acronyms difficult to understand.

If you are asking about bulges on men's underwear, my package includes default mesh replacements for all men's underwear. If someone made custom underwear based on default meshes, simply changing the textures, then this underwear will also have my bulges. If custom clothing uses its own custom meshes, then of course it will have a different shape. 

If we are talking about futanari panties that I made:

Then they have their own mesh, and other underwear will not have the same shape.

But you can make your own clothes based on my meshes using the necessary tools. For example try CTU. This is an old and simple tool for editing and creating clothes, very easy to learn and understand. You will have creative freedom for customization of your wardrobe.

Ok thanks. Mainly I just wanted a female bulge version of your swim trunks for males, but may look at that and see if can convert them.

So juggling between KW and Passion and noticed an odd thing and not sure whats causing it, but in Passion, the AF penis thumb is missing most of the thumbnail, but removed all of cmars stuff , so not sure why it does that. Clearing cache files doesn't fix. Yet soon as remove her mod and put in KW, clear cache , it works normally.

I am not sure if she has some built in mesh somewhere that is messing with it.

But I think I am sticking to KW, while her mod has some cool features, it is missing some things I love with KW, and I honestly can't say it runs any smoother than KW with Dentons upgrades. 

1 hour ago, Lochar said:

So juggling between KW and Passion and noticed an odd thing and not sure whats causing it, but in Passion, the AF penis thumb is missing most of the thumbnail, but removed all of cmars stuff , so not sure why it does that. Clearing cache files doesn't fix. Yet soon as remove her mod and put in KW, clear cache , it works normally.

I am not sure if she has some built in mesh somewhere that is messing with it.

But I think I am sticking to KW, while her mod has some cool features, it is missing some things I love with KW, and I honestly can't say it runs any smoother than KW with Dentons upgrades. 

Passion is a good mod, very light and does not load the game. But essentially it's just an advanced animation player. That's all he does. It does not add any additional skills or moodlets, does not add character traits, or changes the behavior of Sims. And accordingly, it does not add any experience to Sims. It can be deleted at any time and this will not affect saving in any way. It is good to use together with Nraas Woohooer + KamaSimtra. And what I also like about it is how it made smooth transitions between scenes.
KW, on the other hand, is a heavy and deep modification of the game, which adds many new features and gizmos, which makes the game more interesting, but entails problems and load on the game. It's up to you to choose. I would be very happy to see smooth transitions in KW, and deep integration between KW and BigDickProblem, but I wouldn't dare ask @Denton47 to do this, it's just an incredible amount of work.

Edited by Jvsmith