Jvsmith Posted July 29, 2024 Author Posted July 29, 2024 32 minutes ago, bebongchoi said: So as the lazy person I am, I just spam on the Randomize button until I feel okay about the Sim's look. At first it looks normal (I think), unfortunately after five or six times Randomizing, the Sim's model starts to... uh, shift wildly, their head, chest, waist are out of proportion, their breasts have odd shapes and sometimes their feet twitch for a bit and hover in the air. As I keep on Randomizing, there are a few times the Sim's should look okay-ish, but overall they look really weird. My Mods folder look like this: AllAgeGender_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders_v5.1 (your mod) KBPrimerUHDNDSkin (Kurasoberina's Primer Skin, UHD version) MTS_CmarNYC_1622194_cmar_XCASfullSteam1.67 (Cmar's XCAS steam version 1.67) (I removed all .package related to TuningSlider) I also removed all of my downloaded store contents in order to rule them out. I have read the previous replies, but I apologize in advance if I have missed your answer on a problem similar to this above. Please do tell me what else I need to do or which further information you require to troubleshoot this. This is completely standard behavior of the randomizer when using additional sliders and XCAS. It just chooses random values without caring about their compatibility. Do not use the randomizer. 1
bebongchoi Posted July 29, 2024 Posted July 29, 2024 3 hours ago, Jvsmith said: This is completely standard behavior of the randomizer when using additional sliders and XCAS. It just chooses random values without caring about their compatibility. Do not use the randomizer. Ah, that is unfortunate to hear. Just before this, I think I used that bundled CmarNYC_Penis.package from Passion and Randomizer didn't really go too wild like this, so I thought this happening is the odd one out
FreakyRufus Posted August 3, 2024 Posted August 3, 2024 On 7/29/2024 at 4:16 AM, bebongchoi said: Ah, that is unfortunate to hear. Just before this, I think I used that bundled CmarNYC_Penis.package from Passion and Randomizer didn't really go too wild like this, so I thought this happening is the odd one out If you have never had sliders for height, breasts, hips, waist, etc., then the randomizer won't go too wild on those, as the standard settings are just along the lines of breast size, muscle size, and overall weight, and the body shape will be more or less the same for a given weight. Adding in sliders that effect breast shape in multiple ways lets the randomizer adjust all those too, and it is really easy, even without the randomizer to adjust those to end up with really weird shapes. I'm somewhat lazy myself, and I usually will choose the first random shape that isn't awful. Actually, I mainly look at the faces, and then adjust the body shape to my general preferences, and then spend an inordinate amount of time getting the breasts just right. 😆 1
bebongchoi Posted August 5, 2024 Posted August 5, 2024 On 12/10/2023 at 11:35 AM, Jvsmith said: Turning a woman into a futa is very easy if you have the debug menu enabled in KW. In this menu there is an item “Transform to shemale”. After this, no additional actions are usually required; KW does everything automatically. I am sorry to be a bother, but do you happen to know how to switch from female to shemale and vice versa in Passion? Before I used your mod, cmar's XCAS has its own "Naked" tab in Clothing category in CAS, in which I can select normal female nude or female nude with a penis. I assume both meshes (is that what they are called) come with Passion's bundled CmarNYC_Penis.package. When I use your mod, I removed Passion's penis package and all of packages in Steam version of XCAS, except for cmar_XCAS_corefullSteam67.package. XCAS's "Naked" tab is gone, naturally as you have warned about the incompatibilty. So I tried to use Nraas' Stylist to edit Naked clothing according to this. On 12/10/2023 at 8:47 AM, Jvsmith said: To edit naked outfit you need the MasterController-Integration module. First, undress your Sim to nude clothes, for example by sending him to the shower or through the “Change clothes” menu, then click on him and select “Nraas - Master Controller - Stylist”. This will take you to CAS in the mode for editing nude clothes, there you will see all the clothes that have the “Naked” flag. I expected that I could change between female and shemale in here, but I guess I was mistaken. I could only see normal clothing items. I hope you can enlighten me about how to do the switch in Passion. If not, I don't know if I should ask this in Passion forum topic (consider how built-in cmar mods are in that, I dunno), or switch to KW instead. Additionally, cmar_XCAS_corefullSteam67.package seems to cause other problems too. One I happen to notice is that the numbers on sliders would be gone if that package is included, so I guess sooner or later I would have to get rid of it.
Jvsmith Posted August 5, 2024 Author Posted August 5, 2024 (edited) 4 hours ago, bebongchoi said: I am sorry to be a bother, but do you happen to know how to switch from female to shemale and vice versa in Passion? Before I used your mod, cmar's XCAS has its own "Naked" tab in Clothing category in CAS, in which I can select normal female nude or female nude with a penis. I assume both meshes (is that what they are called) come with Passion's bundled CmarNYC_Penis.package. When I use your mod, I removed Passion's penis package and all of packages in Steam version of XCAS, except for cmar_XCAS_corefullSteam67.package. XCAS's "Naked" tab is gone, naturally as you have warned about the incompatibilty. So I tried to use Nraas' Stylist to edit Naked clothing according to this. I expected that I could change between female and shemale in here, but I guess I was mistaken. I could only see normal clothing items. I hope you can enlighten me about how to do the switch in Passion. If not, I don't know if I should ask this in Passion forum topic (consider how built-in cmar mods are in that, I dunno), or switch to KW instead. Additionally, cmar_XCAS_corefullSteam67.package seems to cause other problems too. One I happen to notice is that the numbers on sliders would be gone if that package is included, so I guess sooner or later I would have to get rid of it. As far as I understand, Passion does not change the character's gender at all. I originally oriented my mod to use with KinkyWorld. It automatically applies the correct penis to the character when you change gender. In your case, you did not need to delete the XCAS files. Return them (only the XCAS files, not all the Cmar files) and everything should work for you. And don't forget that XCAS and MasterController_Integration are not compatible with each other. Use one or the other. Edited August 5, 2024 by Jvsmith 1
bebongchoi Posted August 5, 2024 Posted August 5, 2024 1 hour ago, Jvsmith said: And don't forget that XCAS and MasterController_Integration are not compatible with each other. Use one or the other. May I ask how exactly they are not compatible with each other? Like what kind of stuff would be broken/conflicted/etc? I am sorry, I try to google around and couldn't find the reason why they are not Also, thanks to your advice, I brought the XCAS files back. XCAS's "Naked" tab returns to the Clothing category, though when I click on it, there are just clothing items inside somehow. I will try deleting MC Integration later to see if it is the cause A quick googling gave me a post on Nraas forum about how to make MasterController (just MC I guess) work with XCAS, by changing some slider settings and whatnot. It seems to fix sliders not showing numbers I suppose
Jvsmith Posted August 5, 2024 Author Posted August 5, 2024 26 minutes ago, bebongchoi said: May I ask how exactly they are not compatible with each other? Like what kind of stuff would be broken/conflicted/etc? I am sorry, I try to google around and couldn't find the reason why they are not Also, thanks to your advice, I brought the XCAS files back. XCAS's "Naked" tab returns to the Clothing category, though when I click on it, there are just clothing items inside somehow. I will try deleting MC Integration later to see if it is the cause A quick googling gave me a post on Nraas forum about how to make MasterController (just MC I guess) work with XCAS, by changing some slider settings and whatnot. It seems to fix sliders not showing numbers I suppose The MasterController itself is compatible with almost any mod. I was talking specifically about the Integration module. XCAS and MasterController_Integration both try to replace the standard in-game CAS interface. And naturally, they conflict with each other. 1
bebongchoi Posted August 5, 2024 Posted August 5, 2024 7 hours ago, Jvsmith said: XCAS and MasterController_Integration both try to replace the standard in-game CAS interface. And naturally, they conflict with each other. You were goddamn right, it was MC Integration. Thank you, I should apologize for wasting your time with my previous reply
RandomModificatiomer21 Posted August 25, 2024 Posted August 25, 2024 I got this mod because I wanted to have some light nudity in the game instead of the mosaic, and it looks just like the base game. Absolutely incredible stuff! I do occasionally run into townies without pants on though, I think the issue is that the topless and bottomless clothes appear in all outfit categories, so it's only natural that when the game generates a sim or an outfit that it can choose from those options as well. I couldn't find any answers poking through the thread so I'll ask. Is there a way to restrict the topless/bottomless clothes from being put on townies when they age up or generate?
Jvsmith Posted September 3, 2024 Author Posted September 3, 2024 Update in version 5.2: 1. Added a new non-default adult female body, maybe someone will like it. 2. Minor corrections. 3. The package now includes my version of normal maps from Buhudain, they are hard to find on the Internet now. Warning: They are in 4K resolution, not for owners of weak computers. 4
Mb, Posted September 6, 2024 Posted September 6, 2024 Hello! I downloaded this mod but that doesn't work. I don't know why. I think my folders are correct at the place. Is this mod just old?
uhhhhhhskdobeep Posted September 9, 2024 Posted September 9, 2024 what file adds nipples? asking cause my default skin doesnt align correctly with the nipples and i wanna remove the 3d nipples
FreakyRufus Posted September 14, 2024 Posted September 14, 2024 On 9/2/2024 at 9:37 PM, Jvsmith said: Update in version 5.2: 1. Added a new non-default adult female body, maybe someone will like it. 2. Minor corrections. 3. The package now includes my version of normal maps from Buhudain, they are hard to find on the Internet now. Warning: They are in 4K resolution, not for owners of weak computers. For 10+ years, I've used something called Buhudain You Are Real v1.5. I doubt they are 4K. Other than upping to 4K, would there be any major differences? 2
Algester Posted September 21, 2024 Posted September 21, 2024 On 9/9/2024 at 11:57 AM, uhhhhhhskdobeep said: what file adds nipples? asking cause my default skin doesnt align correctly with the nipples and i wanna remove the 3d nipples you will need a skin texture that adds nipples as this mod is only the mesh that is used by the body geometry of the game
Jvsmith Posted September 30, 2024 Author Posted September 30, 2024 Update in version 5.3: 1. Adjusted the underwear bulges to display more naturally in different poses. 2. The package now includes my collection of custom men's underwear with my mesh. 2
Jvsmith Posted November 2, 2024 Author Posted November 2, 2024 Update in version 5.4: 1. Slightly adjusted bone weights and UV maps. 2. Added new mesh for men's underwear. I made a new mesh for men's underwear with an erect penis. I hope you like it 9
WalkingMoon Posted November 26, 2024 Posted November 26, 2024 I really dislike the way the game presents slouchy elders with sack-like bodies, and wasted limbs. Could you make a version where elders use the adult bodies and faces instead?
CHboom! Posted November 26, 2024 Posted November 26, 2024 Among these files, what do I have to get rid off to avoid conflict? In game penis and cas penis don't look same.
eldark17 Posted November 26, 2024 Posted November 26, 2024 Hey man, thanks for the great new update. Something goes wrong with that cause a bug or what, appear sometimes in the game now. Just to let you know... I cleared all the cache files... reset all... nothing change... sometimes appear
Jvsmith Posted November 27, 2024 Author Posted November 27, 2024 5 hours ago, CHboom! said: Among these files, what do I have to get rid off to avoid conflict? In game penis and cas penis don't look same. As far as I can see, you don't have any wrong mesh files for your Sims. And don't worry about everything looking wrong in CAS. Sims3 CAS has always had a problem with clothes and bodies rendering correctly. The problem is that CAS ignores tangents. So shadows aren't rendered correctly and everything looks weird. Everything looks right in the game.
CHboom! Posted November 27, 2024 Posted November 27, 2024 13 hours ago, Jvsmith said: As far as I can see, you don't have any wrong mesh files for your Sims. And don't worry about everything looking wrong in CAS. Sims3 CAS has always had a problem with clothes and bodies rendering correctly. The problem is that CAS ignores tangents. So shadows aren't rendered correctly and everything looks weird. Everything looks right in the game. Spoiler Penis gets smaller few minutes after CAS. Spoiler Funny thing is, penis of some sims remain its shape. I don't know what factor makes difference. Spoiler
Jvsmith Posted November 28, 2024 Author Posted November 28, 2024 1 hour ago, CHboom! said: Hide contents Penis gets smaller few minutes after CAS. Hide contents Funny thing is, penis of some sims remain its shape. I don't know what factor makes difference. Hide contents Strange. Your meshes are fine, it's just that some other mod uses sliders. Nraas, Passion, GrowControl? Quite a few mods use sliders, but which one uses them in CAS?
Jvsmith Posted November 28, 2024 Author Posted November 28, 2024 Update in version 5.5: 1. Added new non-default male slim body for uke, maybe someone will like it. 2. Slightly adjusted bone weights and UV maps. 3. Added new underwear. 3
0bl1v10ngam3r Posted November 28, 2024 Posted November 28, 2024 Hi there...I just saw this. It looks like a mod that I wouldn't mind trying. However, I'm not so sure that my computer will handle the 4K resolution and was wondering where I would find version 5.1, or are the Buhudain maps separate? Thanks in advance! On 9/2/2024 at 9:37 PM, Jvsmith said: Update in version 5.2: 1. Added a new non-default adult female body, maybe someone will like it. 2. Minor corrections. 3. The package now includes my version of normal maps from Buhudain, they are hard to find on the Internet now. Warning: They are in 4K resolution, not for owners of weak computers.
Jvsmith Posted November 28, 2024 Author Posted November 28, 2024 Just now, 0bl1v10ngam3r said: Hi there...I just saw this. It looks like a mod that I wouldn't mind trying. However, I'm not so sure that my computer will handle the 4K resolution and was wondering where I would find version 5.1, or are the Buhudain maps separate? Thanks in advance! Inside the archive is the file Buhudain.package If your computer can't handle 4K maps, just delete it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now