Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders

11 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Passion is a good mod, very light and does not load the game. But essentially it's just an advanced animation player. That's all he does. It does not add any additional skills or moodlets, does not add character traits, or changes the behavior of Sims. And accordingly, it does not add any experience to Sims. It can be deleted at any time and this will not affect saving in any way. It is good to use together with Nraas Woohooer + KamaSimtra. And what I also like about it is how it made smooth transitions between scenes.
KW, on the other hand, is a heavy and deep modification of the game, which adds many new features and gizmos, which makes the game more interesting, but entails problems and load on the game. It's up to you to choose. I would be very happy to see smooth transitions in KW, and deep integration between KW and BigDickProblem, but I wouldn't dare ask @Denton47 to do this, it's just an incredible amount of work.

Yeah but my point was, I feel my game runs smoother even with KW. Now this is KW with alot of functions disabled so in turn its a more advanced animation simulator. I was thinking using passion would somehow run smoother or more noticeable and maybe with pre-Denton47 patches it did, but right now I get glitches with Passion just different types. Sex is done but still get join/watch options when talking to them. Going from 1 side of map to another seems jerkier. But in long run, it may prove more stable. Time will tell

Can anyone help me with this problem, basically with this mod the bodies morph in extremely weird ways like being really tall and skinny with wide hips and an inverted chest, the only slider options seem to be the ones from the base game, there were no install instructions or information about any requirements so i'm lost.

27 minutes ago, jankass239 said:

I have a few problems.

First off, some EA sliders don't seem to work, I can't for example change anything with cheeks.

And secondly, it seems like the male pubic hair doesn't grow properly. Female pubic hair grows, but male doesn't

26 minutes ago, AliRenegade said:

Can anyone help me with this problem, basically with this mod the bodies morph in extremely weird ways like being really tall and skinny with wide hips and an inverted chest, the only slider options seem to be the ones from the base game, there were no install instructions or information about any requirements so i'm lost.

Guys, please read this thread, answers and advice to questions similar to yours have been given here several times already.

6 hours ago, totallymoobots said:

Does this to breast physics or can I use jiggle mods like this one?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/179254-updated-20122023-sims-3-breast-physics-animation-replacement/

My mod only affects the shape of bodies, and according to the mechanics of the game, it does not affect how the bodies move, this is specified in the animations. Moltenrock did a staggering amount of work and remade all the standard animations from the game to accommodate breast movement. Of course I recommend using his mod.

On 12/21/2023 at 3:35 PM, roro9261 said:

Ce n'est pas tout simplement une adolescente enceinte et vous n'avez pas de vêtements prévu pour eux
j'ai eux ce problème avec les ados enceintes et j'ai télécharger des vêtements spécifiques

She's not just a pregnant teenager and you don't have any clothes planned for them
I have this problem with pregnant teenagers and I downloaded specific clothes

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=350022
extrait de l'article...

"Adult Maternity For Teen
Notes- The reason I canot just change all teen fashions to maternity is for some reason when the teen gets fat they still have the no body thing where when I simply enable adult fashion that was already maternity to teen it works like normal so the teen gets fat and then automatically changes to the adult maternity clothing. So I have simply enabled all adult maternity fashion to suit teens "

Teen Female Maternity Wear

On 12/21/2023 at 3:35 PM, roro9261 said:

Ce n'est pas tout simplement une adolescente enceinte et vous n'avez pas de vêtements prévu pour eux
j'ai eux ce problème avec les ados enceintes et j'ai télécharger des vêtements spécifiques

She's not just a pregnant teenager and you don't have any clothes planned for them
I have this problem with pregnant teenagers and I downloaded specific clothes

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=350022
extrait de l'article...

"Adult Maternity For Teen
Notes- The reason I canot just change all teen fashions to maternity is for some reason when the teen gets fat they still have the no body thing where when I simply enable adult fashion that was already maternity to teen it works like normal so the teen gets fat and then automatically changes to the adult maternity clothing. So I have simply enabled all adult maternity fashion to suit teens "

Teen Female Maternity Wear

https://modthesims.info/d/492712/teen-female-maternity-wear.html

01.jpg

Thank you for making this mod, most nude mod for male link now dead luckily i found you. First i have some slider problem too them I install slider mod increase you recommended and it work fine. But I don't like too much slider custom much because I always break my sims, so i delete both slider package. By the way, just want to thank you because create amazing mod at the right moment. Hope you meet a lot of luck in life.

btw, I think you can edit some common question in first page, it will saving your time from answer people same problem 

Edited by therunningdeer

My ol' dude just became a senior. I undressed him and his bottom is screwed. I have tried a muscle fix from cmar and later this one. Both don't work for me. 

@Jvsmith Do you plan to make it compatible with teen-elder muscle fix from cmar? 

Spoiler

It's either that, or my game is just crap.

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

4 hours ago, ochedes said:

My ol' dude just became a senior. I undressed him and his bottom is screwed. I have tried a muscle fix from cmar and later this one. Both don't work for me. 

@Jvsmith Do you plan to make it compatible with teen-elder muscle fix from cmar? 

Why do you need these musclefixes? Is there some reason? I indicated several times in the description that they are not needed, remove all default body replacements, including these musclefixes.

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN RESOLVED

Huh. I have a male townie sim that showed up and didn't seem to have a penis. I took him into CAS, and none of the sliders seem to have (much) effect on this situation. Some of the sliders will make the "unit" thicker or thinner, but that is it.

sxtree-0238.thumb.jpg.be8c9a771949fadc57da2ee823a2dbaa.jpg

Edit: back in live mode, I used the outfit controller to switch him to his nude outfit, and now his massive unit shows up, seen here stretching out into the distance just above the floor.🤦‍♂️

sxtree-0239.thumb.jpg.d79a07ad247cb689d70490775644fa6b.jpg

Edit 2: it looks like every male that I have encountered is like that now. I'm not sure what's happened to my mods. This particular save game is one that I last played on December 31 before today. I had it working with the enhanced bodies for all ages back in December. The only mod at all that I've updated since then is moltenrock's boob physics animations, which I updated to the newest version.

Edit 3: I have figured out my issue. I had not added any mods, but had cleaned up mods that I *thought* were conflicting with this, and removing those looks like what caused the issue. I suspect that part of the problem is that I use CC Magic, and it might have munged files with similar names between the CmarNYC stuff I already had in there and the files that I added from this mod.

Edited by FreakyRufus

Just wanted to say I ran into the thousand-yard-schlong issue while testing some stuff, because I put in the male body file but not the sliders. So if anyone else has this issue, it's likely a slider conflict or corruption.

11 hours ago, swoksher said:

Just wanted to say I ran into the thousand-yard-schlong issue while testing some stuff, because I put in the male body file but not the sliders. So if anyone else has this issue, it's likely a slider conflict or corruption.

My issue wasn't actually the sliders when I hit the problem. I had one package of the 14 that come in the archive that was missing. I'm not sure which one, but it wasn't the sliders. 🤣

hey! i just installed this in my game and with teen sims each part of the body has seams. then when i use the weight slider the geometry goes crazy. but this only happens with teens. with young/adult sims this doesn't happen, the mesh looks perfect (really detailed by the way, i appreciate the mod 😁). here you got a video so you can see what i'm talking about. 

3 hours ago, bioleaf said:

ey! i just installed this in my game and with teen sims each part of the body has seams. then when i use the weight slider the geometry goes crazy. but this only happens with teens. with young/adult sims this doesn't happen, the mesh looks perfect (really detailed by the way, i appreciate the mod 😁). here you got a video so you can see what i'm talking about. 

This usually means that you have other mods installed that set bodies for teens. Make sure to remove all of those. For example, CmarNYC's penis mod, or any other mod that effects the nude body of sims.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having some trouble. The mod works on the women and as you can see it's worked on my male sim everywhere but the penis. His butt looks amazing, but for some reason his penis has not changed. I do not have anything penis related in my mods folder other than your mod. I removed all other penis mods. Please help. 

430187157_760766405689058_1474881576147216991_n.jpg

428956126_3213187625653320_5938302139446877675_n.jpg

429786537_951591766479612_3511319893568678517_n.jpg

16 minutes ago, poplolly1997 said:

I'm having some trouble. The mod works on the women and as you can see it's worked on my male sim everywhere but the penis. His butt looks amazing, but for some reason his penis has not changed. I do not have anything penis related in my mods folder other than your mod. I removed all other penis mods. Please help.

Sorry, I didn’t quite understand what changes in the penis you were expecting. As far as I can see it looks quite normal. The penis itself is not much changed compared to the original from Сmar, I just slightly reworked the mesh, UV map and weight of the bones so that the penis and scrotum do not come off the body in extreme poses, which often happened with the Cmar penis. But most problems with the penis remained untouched, in particular the difficulty of adequate morphing of size and curvature, as well as the unsightly uncircumcised penis. But I understand why Сmar made it this way. Unfortunately, these problems are related to the mechanics of how the morph works in the game, and nothing can be done about it. If I were making a penis from scratch, I would probably make it completely differently, but then it wouldn't work with a huge number of mods.

11 hours ago, poplolly1997 said:

In your photos advertising the mod, the penis looks realistic. My sim's penis still looks unrealistic. Unless I just need a type of skin?

Yes, my mod does not include skins. Try looking for skins with penis textures. And also use normal maps from Buhudain, they can be found here: 

8 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

Depends on what skin you're using. You could try this one which is what I use: https://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is

Oh okay thanks I will check it out, and I guess I would be using just the default sims 3 skin as I just have this mod and KW installed, unless I messed up and just having the whole folder that is downloaded from this page in my mods folder is not what you are meant to do