FreakyRufus Posted September 4 Posted September 4 2 hours ago, freeflie said: This did the trick, thank you! In case it helps anyone else, these are the commands I used with Project Landslide (applied to all male Sims outside of the active family): slider penisforeskin setto rand 0 1.054688 if isMale if !isSelectable slider penishead setto rand 0 1.816406 if isMale if !isSelectable slider penisthickness setto rand 0.7421875 2.265625 if isMale if !isSelectable slider penislength setto rand 0 2.070312 if isMale if !isSelectable slider testicleheight setto rand 0 2.402344 if isMale if !isSelectable slider testiclesize setto rand 0 1.757812 if isMale if !isSelectable Yes... I like 'em big 😂 From my experience, females can have genetic values for penis/testicle, and males can have genetic values for breasts. These won't show up (unless your females acquire a penis through surgery, a potion, etc.), BUT they can be used for any offspring. So, for example, if both mother and father have genetics for large penises (penii ?), then their sons will have a higher chance of having a large unit as well. It was for that reason that I did not limit my breast sliders to only females in my example. The default EA behavior for offspring is to choose a setting from either the mother or the father, so if the mother has zero values (default) for those, then the child has a 50% chance of getting the defaults. I use a mod that provides a lot more diversity, which will (usually) randomize all sliders within the range of the mother and the father. Unfortunately, the original was removed from Mod the Sims (apparently at least 5 years ago--I guess I'm getting old now 😅). This is a backup description and download for the mod: https://mspoodleccfinds.tumblr.com/post/672300712116535296/modthesims-randomgenetics. The mod is also able to randomize all the custom sliders for children, such as breast, penis, hips, height, etc. 1
FuK Yeah Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/4/2026 at 8:53 PM, FreakyRufus said: From my experience, females can have genetic values for penis/testicle, and males can have genetic values for breasts. These won't show up (unless your females acquire a penis through surgery, a potion, etc.), BUT they can be used for any offspring. So, for example, if both mother and father have genetics for large penises (penii ?), then their sons will have a higher chance of having a large unit as well. It was for that reason that I did not limit my breast sliders to only females in my example. The default EA behavior for offspring is to choose a setting from either the mother or the father, so if the mother has zero values (default) for those, then the child has a 50% chance of getting the defaults. I use a mod that provides a lot more diversity, which will (usually) randomize all sliders within the range of the mother and the father. Unfortunately, the original was removed from Mod the Sims (apparently at least 5 years ago--I guess I'm getting old now 😅). This is a backup description and download for the mod: https://mspoodleccfinds.tumblr.com/post/672300712116535296/modthesims-randomgenetics. The mod is also able to randomize all the custom sliders for children, such as breast, penis, hips, height, etc. Ayy Papi That mod...Is a pure Gem ! Definetly a MUST HAVE XXX Thanks for sharing it ! 1
RandomModificatiomer21 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/4/2026 at 2:53 PM, FreakyRufus said: From my experience, females can have genetic values for penis/testicle, and males can have genetic values for breasts. These won't show up (unless your females acquire a penis through surgery, a potion, etc.), BUT they can be used for any offspring. So, for example, if both mother and father have genetics for large penises (penii ?), then their sons will have a higher chance of having a large unit as well. It was for that reason that I did not limit my breast sliders to only females in my example. The default EA behavior for offspring is to choose a setting from either the mother or the father, so if the mother has zero values (default) for those, then the child has a 50% chance of getting the defaults. I use a mod that provides a lot more diversity, which will (usually) randomize all sliders within the range of the mother and the father. Unfortunately, the original was removed from Mod the Sims (apparently at least 5 years ago--I guess I'm getting old now 😅). This is a backup description and download for the mod: https://mspoodleccfinds.tumblr.com/post/672300712116535296/modthesims-randomgenetics. The mod is also able to randomize all the custom sliders for children, such as breast, penis, hips, height, etc. I don't usually use the body or penis sliders but I would love this for regular gameplay! It seems to have been deleted though... 1
FreakyRufus Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/15/2026 at 5:13 PM, RandomModificatiomer21 said: I don't usually use the body or penis sliders but I would love this for regular gameplay! It seems to have been deleted though... I did a quick search for "neuroblazer random genetics mod sims", and found it here: https://simblr.cc/deadsite/35-neuroblazer/collection/3095/
B-Rock12 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 I'm not even getting an options for sliders in the edit sim mode, or maybe I downloaded it wrong? I'm a complete novice at this.
FreakyRufus Posted September 26 Posted September 26 10 hours ago, B-Rock12 said: I'm not even getting an options for sliders in the edit sim mode, or maybe I downloaded it wrong? I'm a complete novice at this. Do you see the base game sliders? For example, changing the mouth width, or the nose length, etc.? Do you have other mods installed that work? For example, skip the intro, or remove the nudity censor blur? Just in case, here is how to get set up to use mods, if you do not have any at all: https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files How to get to the sliders in CAS: Under Looks: Click on the magnifying glass at the top for Advanced mode: Most (but not all) of the sliders added by this are under the Mouth section:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now