IvaInn Posted February 3 Posted February 3 2 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Update in version 5.9: Fixed various minor inaccuracies in various meshes. Thank you for continuing to support this mod and adding new clothing items!
doubaner2025 Posted February 3 Posted February 3 (edited) Thank you, Jvsmith。I have a question,What is this mod used for? PubicHairFemale_cly.package Edited February 3 by doubaner2025
Jvsmith Posted February 4 Author Posted February 4 1 hour ago, doubaner2025 said: Thank you, Jvsmith。I have a question,What is this mod used for? PubicHairFemale_cly.package Oops. Those are some really cute pubic hairs from @Clydie Included in the package by mistake. I didn't ask the author's permission.
Clydie Posted February 4 Posted February 4 9 hours ago, Jvsmith said: I didn't ask the author's permission. No reason to ask for any of my uploads ! Many thanks for the update. Please continue your good work. 2
doubaner2025 Posted February 4 Posted February 4 14 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Oops. Those are some really cute pubic hairs from @Clydie Included in the package by mistake. I didn't ask the author's permission. Thank you so much for updating the mod,This helped me a lot.
Oestrogen Posted February 12 Posted February 12 I love your work, thank you very much for sharing them with us. However, I have noticed a minor issue when using your enhanced male bottom meshes (athletic and slim) with Passion, where male sims always assume feminine positions during sex. I have tried using other variants - they do work fine, just those two meshes acting weird. I think it's Passion not recognising them as having male bits, but I have no idea how that works.
FreakyRufus Posted February 13 Posted February 13 On 2/2/2026 at 2:28 PM, freeflie said: Would it be possible to adjust the GetRandom function within the morphing penis script to support extended slider ranges? So that randomizing the town can allow for larger slider values (via NRaas) for penises. When randomizing penises they are stuck within the bounds of the vanilla slider values no matter what. Or somehow set up a tuning file so we can define the randomization limits ourselves? Take a look a "Project Landslide". I have not tried this with penises, but I have used it for other non-standard sliders like the ones for breasts (size, shape, etc.), so it should work for penises, also. You will have to figure out what the correct keyword for the slide is, which you should be able to do using S3PE. As a couple of examples, here are the commands that I use to get a "normal distribution" of breast sizes and shapes: slider breastverticalposition setto rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 mult 0.25 skipset slider breastcleavage setto rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 mult 0.25 skipset slider breastdepth setto rand -0.5 1 add rand -0.5 1 add rand -0.5 1 add rand -0.5 1 mult 0.25 skipset slider breastfullness setto rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 mult 0.25 skipset slider breastheight setto rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 mult 0.25 skipset slider breastscale setto rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 mult 0.25 skipset slider breast setto rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 mult 0.25 skipset slider nipplesize setto rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 add rand -1 1 mult 0.25 skipset slider nippledepth setto rand 0 1 add rand 0 1 add rand 0 1 add rand 0 1 mult 0.25 skipset And then a different distribution for my active family (the `isselectable` filter): slider breast setto rand 0.1 0.2 add rand 0.1 0.2 add rand 0.1 0.2 add rand 0.1 0.2 mult 0.25 if isSelectable slider breastcleavage setto 0.003 if isSelectable slider breastdepth setto rand 0.05 0.15 add rand 0.05 0.15 add rand 0.05 0.15 add rand 0.05 0.15 mult 0.25 if isSelectable slider breastfullness setto rand -0.2 -0.1 add rand -0.2 -0.1 add rand -0.2 -0.1 add rand -0.2 -0.1 mult 0.25 if isSelectable slider breastscale setto rand 0 0.1 add rand 0 0.1 add rand 0 0.1 add rand 0 0.1 mult 0.25 if isSelectable slider breastverticalposition setto rand -0.15 -0.05 add rand -0.15 -0.05 add rand -0.15 -0.05 add rand -0.15 -0.05 mult 0.25 if isSelectable slider nippledepth setto rand 0.95 1 add rand 0.95 1 add rand 0.95 1 add rand 0.95 1 mult 0.25 if isSelectable slider nipplesize setto rand -0.15 -0.1 add rand -0.15 -0.1 add rand -0.15 -0.1 add rand -0.15 -0.1 mult 0.25 if isSelectable slider breastheight setto rand -0.65 -0.55 add rand -0.65 -0.55 add rand -0.65 -0.55 add rand -0.65 -0.55 mult 0.25 if isSelectable In practice, you'd want to use any special settings (such as the active family) first, and then do the general one after. The `skipset` keyword skips any sims that already have a non-zero value for the slider. Project landslide: https://simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/2277/ 1
xiaobrash Posted March 6 Posted March 6 I know absolutely nothing about these things, so my question might be a bit silly or offensive. Will this body modification conflict with the KW mod? I mean, does the KW mod have its own built-in body type to cover these?
FreakyRufus Posted March 6 Posted March 6 5 hours ago, xiaobrash said: I know absolutely nothing about these things, so my question might be a bit silly or offensive. Will this body modification conflict with the KW mod? I mean, does the KW mod have its own built-in body type to cover these? It does not conflict with KW. KW does not include a body type. This overrides the default body types for all sims. Without any additional mods at all, sims will have no nipples or genitals when using KW, so you probably at least want mods that add a penis and nipples. This mod includes those, as well as slightly changing the overall body proportions. Recent versions of Katie's KW mod (not the official version of KW) have an option to use a non-default body type on a sim, but you have to install mods with the non-default body type. Caveat: I have not used the options for non-default body type, so I am not 100% sure that there isn't one that is part of KW mod.
BiterBit Posted March 7 Posted March 7 (edited) Hi everyone! Is it normal that after installing this package as a mod, I got actual physics for boobs in Oniki's Kinky World mod? I mean, is it THIS mod that is causing the physics to get inside OKW animations? Because one of the issues I'm seeing is that the boobs kinda "distort" in space, even when they're set to really small through the CAS and I don't know how to disable this. Like, the bouncing is cool but is kinda annoying that small boobs just bounce in a "huge way" like the big ones. Before installing any body (having default uncensored nude) clearly there was no physics. Thanks in advance! Edited March 7 by BiterBit
FreakyRufus Posted March 7 Posted March 7 18 hours ago, BiterBit said: Hi everyone! Is it normal that after installing this package as a mod, I got actual physics for boobs in Oniki's Kinky World mod? I mean, is it THIS mod that is causing the physics to get inside OKW animations? Because one of the issues I'm seeing is that the boobs kinda "distort" in space, even when they're set to really small through the CAS and I don't know how to disable this. Like, the bouncing is cool but is kinda annoying that small boobs just bounce in a "huge way" like the big ones. Before installing any body (having default uncensored nude) clearly there was no physics. Thanks in advance! Sort of. I think. Maybe. In order for animations to have "physics", they need "bones" to move for animations. I suspect that the default EA bodies do not have bones for animated boobs bouncing around, and it would make sense that this mod adds those. They are likely needed in order to have the great variety of sliders that get added to customize the overall shape of breasts, beyond just "big" or "small". I have seen some animations that really go overboard with the animations, and am familiar with seeing small breasted sims have their boobs bounce way beyond a credible amount for the given size. Most of the ones that I have don't do that, though, so for me, it isn't something that bothers me enough to try and track down the ones that are the worst offenders. 1
BiterBit Posted March 9 Posted March 9 (edited) On 3/7/2026 at 8:15 PM, FreakyRufus said: Sort of. I think. Maybe. In order for animations to have "physics", they need "bones" to move for animations. I suspect that the default EA bodies do not have bones for animated boobs bouncing around, and it would make sense that this mod adds those. They are likely needed in order to have the great variety of sliders that get added to customize the overall shape of breasts, beyond just "big" or "small". I have seen some animations that really go overboard with the animations, and am familiar with seeing small breasted sims have their boobs bounce way beyond a credible amount for the given size. Most of the ones that I have don't do that, though, so for me, it isn't something that bothers me enough to try and track down the ones that are the worst offenders. Thanks for replying dude. By testing things out I found out two things: - Yes, this mods adds some kind of "bones" to Sims body that actually "interfere" with the animations. All the most famous animations for KW (Amra, L666 etc) uses their own breast "fake physics" (I guess) and their own body movements. So the standard "bounciness" that is already added with custom animations, were "mixed" with MORE bounciness that came from this mod, creating a body distorsion in the animated breast physics. - Removing this body mod brought back normal breast behaviours during custom animations, so sadly I had to remove it completely. BTW I've found myselft pretty confortable with that because just with custom skins + EA different bodies (and CAS) for various Sims + KW standard nudity, everything worked pretty nice and in a "believable" way. Edited March 9 by BiterBit 1
FreakyRufus Posted March 9 Posted March 9 1 hour ago, BiterBit said: - Yes, this mods adds some kind of "bones" to Sims body that actually "interfere" with the animations. All the most famous animations for KW (Amra, L666 etc) uses their own breast "fake physics" (I guess) and their own body movements. So the standard "bounciness" that is already added with custom animations, were "mixed" with MORE bounciness that came from this mod, creating a body distorsion in the animated breast physics. I was thinking about this, and I suspect that the bones are added by the custom sliders, not necessarily by the body. You could try out using everything except for the `Sliders_Body.package`, and see if that works for you. I haven't tried this, so I don't know what effect that would have.
Brisbane Australia Posted March 10 Posted March 10 When making animations the old early sim rigs didn't have any breast bones (top blonde rig). The current sim rig I use has 2 breast bones, one for each breast (bottom image). It's becoming more difficult to make animations that are suitable for 'everyone' as some players like playing with skinny girls with A cups and some like big fat girls with massive tits, then there's the wide amount of body mods & sliders available. Usually I make animations where the female sim is a bit in the middle, not super skinny or fat. In my early animation packs here I bounce her breasts using the breast bones, I don't use gravity mods but bounce her breasts the normal way of actually moving the bones up and down. If someone is using extra mods to simulate extra bounce it will be bounce on bounce and is going to be weird and unnatural. I cannot remember if I've avoided this in later animation packs, but currently I avoid moving her breasts at all because of the large amount of breast adjusting the guys do here. 1
just_dominic Posted March 20 Posted March 20 Im confused, i dump this mod into overrides folder (i also dont have any other body mods installed) and it seems to work but females nips blend into skin and lack color. also not sure if its supposed to be this way but tatoos menu has char in underwear instead of a nude body. Spoiler tatoos menu Spoiler
FreakyRufus Posted March 20 Posted March 20 10 hours ago, just_dominic said: Im confused, i dump this mod into overrides folder (i also dont have any other body mods installed) and it seems to work but females nips blend into skin and lack color. also not sure if its supposed to be this way but tatoos menu has char in underwear instead of a nude body. For the first question, the nipple color is not provided by this mod. You need to use skins that have the nipple color. My game has a skin that I cannot find the actual package for that drives me crazy. For dark skinned sims, teens (at least female teens) have a head that is a different shade than the rest of the body. For all sims, the nipples have no color. I always try to change the skintone of sims to a different one that works correctly for the teen heads and for female nipples when I come across sims in my game that have it. For the second thing about tattoos, again, that is not something that this mod does. You need something like NRaas Master Controller for that. By default, with MC installed, the option is to use the EA default of putting a sim in their undies for tattooing. You need to click on City Hall (or a computer), then nraas > settings > CAS. The "Naked Tattoo" setting will enable sims to be naked during a tattoo, and also when setting body hair in CAS.
just_dominic Posted March 21 Posted March 21 12 hours ago, FreakyRufus said: For the first question, the nipple color is not provided by this mod. You need to use skins that have the nipple color. My game has a skin that I cannot find the actual package for that drives me crazy. For dark skinned sims, teens (at least female teens) have a head that is a different shade than the rest of the body. For all sims, the nipples have no color. I always try to change the skintone of sims to a different one that works correctly for the teen heads and for female nipples when I come across sims in my game that have it. For the second thing about tattoos, again, that is not something that this mod does. You need something like NRaas Master Controller for that. By default, with MC installed, the option is to use the EA default of putting a sim in their undies for tattooing. You need to click on City Hall (or a computer), then nraas > settings > CAS. The "Naked Tattoo" setting will enable sims to be naked during a tattoo, and also when setting body hair in CAS. ah i see, thanks. any recommendations for skins? im new to sims3 modding (on loverslab, also havent played sims in ages) so its kinda been a pain to figure out requirements and everything cuz half the stuff is a decade+ old
FreakyRufus Posted March 21 Posted March 21 14 hours ago, just_dominic said: ah i see, thanks. any recommendations for skins? im new to sims3 modding (on loverslab, also havent played sims in ages) so its kinda been a pain to figure out requirements and everything cuz half the stuff is a decade+ old I like the ones from Navetsea. Unfortunately, they are not active any longer, and some of their skins are a bit difficult to find now. I found a post here on LL that links to a bunch of their skins: If you haven't used mods for skins before, there are two types: default and non-default. Default skins will replace the skins that are built into the game. Using defaults will give all the prebuilt sims, NPCs, etc., the new skintones (with the naughty bits added). Non-defaults will add additional skin tones that show up in CAS. For example, you might use a fairly standard default skin tone, and then add a non-default skin tone that has colorations that would be common for Asians, or has non-realistic colors, or adds freckles all over the body, etc. There are newer creators that are still making new skins, but to me, I have ones that look nice, and don't add stuff that is too unrealistic (some skin tones do things like give the sim an oily, shiny look, or make the sim look hairy, etc.). 1
just_dominic Posted March 21 Posted March 21 2 hours ago, FreakyRufus said: I like the ones from Navetsea. Unfortunately, they are not active any longer, and some of their skins are a bit difficult to find now. I found a post here on LL that links to a bunch of their skins: (snip) There are newer creators that are still making new skins, but to me, I have ones that look nice, and don't add stuff that is too unrealistic (some skin tones do things like give the sim an oily, shiny look, or make the sim look hairy, etc.). Thanks for the info! 1
petersrocket82 Posted March 23 Posted March 23 Experiencing issues with female sims especially. I have dark skinned female sims their heads don't match their bodies and werewolves female and male turn all black. I have no female mods as i play only males. I can provide pics or more info if needed. Can't figure out if its this mod or a conflict with something else. All sims with the issues have default ea skin plus this mod. Otherwise love what it does for male sims.
FreakyRufus Posted March 24 Posted March 24 16 hours ago, petersrocket82 said: Experiencing issues with female sims especially. I have dark skinned female sims their heads don't match their bodies and werewolves female and male turn all black. I have no female mods as i play only males. I can provide pics or more info if needed. Can't figure out if its this mod or a conflict with something else. All sims with the issues have default ea skin plus this mod. Otherwise love what it does for male sims. First, just to clarify the terms that I am using here: when I say "skintone", I am referring to the skin color swatches that you click on that changes the base color of the skin, e.g., realistic skin vs red, green or blue skin, and there are 3 or 4 realistic color skintones that have variations in them. In my game, only teen female sims have a different head color than their body, and it is only noticeable if their skin color is on the darker side of the slider. For me, it is only on one specific skintone. If I choose a different skintone, their head and bodies match color, no matter where they are on the selector. Since I only see this when the sim has that one specific skintone, I hadn't thought that it was because of this mod, but it might be. I haven't tested that out. I have occasional issues with sims turning entirely black. For me, this is not restricted to werewolf sims. I have read that this is a known issue with the game in general. Usually, it can be fixed by changing their skintone to a different one and then changing it back, or by changing their outfit in CAS. I had one though that I couldn't fix that way. I went back to a save that had the sim without that issue, and reloaded it, and the issue never came back for that sim. 1
petersrocket82 Posted March 25 Posted March 25 On 3/24/2026 at 10:54 AM, FreakyRufus said: First, just to clarify the terms that I am using here: when I say "skintone", I am referring to the skin color swatches that you click on that changes the base color of the skin, e.g., realistic skin vs red, green or blue skin, and there are 3 or 4 realistic color skintones that have variations in them. In my game, only teen female sims have a different head color than their body, and it is only noticeable if their skin color is on the darker side of the slider. For me, it is only on one specific skintone. If I choose a different skintone, their head and bodies match color, no matter where they are on the selector. Since I only see this when the sim has that one specific skintone, I hadn't thought that it was because of this mod, but it might be. I haven't tested that out. I have occasional issues with sims turning entirely black. For me, this is not restricted to werewolf sims. I have read that this is a known issue with the game in general. Usually, it can be fixed by changing their skintone to a different one and then changing it back, or by changing their outfit in CAS. I had one though that I couldn't fix that way. I went back to a save that had the sim without that issue, and reloaded it, and the issue never came back for that sim. Thanks for replying. Yeah it was Bebe Hart who is a teen i noticed the issue with. I haven't played in a while and forgot what glitches are just the game and which are caused by mods. Since I don't have female mods I didn't expect issues with them. I have noticed it on other females too. And now that you say it i do kind of remember sims turning all black in the past. In my game its just npcs that it happens to. It seems to be temporary. Haven't had a issue with my active sim. 1
Jvsmith Posted March 27 Author Posted March 27 Update in version 6.0: Various minor inaccuracies in various meshes have been fixed. Some new clothing has been added. Clothing has been moved to a separate pack. Buhudain's NormalMaps have been moved to a separate pack. Caution: Large textures. Not for low-end computers. Added a fixed Kurasoberina's default skin that is fully compatible with my mods. Caution: Large textures. Not for low-end computers. 4
Jvsmith Posted March 27 Author Posted March 27 On 3/10/2026 at 3:06 AM, BiterBit said: Thanks for replying dude. By testing things out I found out two things: - Yes, this mods adds some kind of "bones" to Sims body that actually "interfere" with the animations. All the most famous animations for KW (Amra, L666 etc) uses their own breast "fake physics" (I guess) and their own body movements. So the standard "bounciness" that is already added with custom animations, were "mixed" with MORE bounciness that came from this mod, creating a body distorsion in the animated breast physics. - Removing this body mod brought back normal breast behaviours during custom animations, so sadly I had to remove it completely. BTW I've found myselft pretty confortable with that because just with custom skins + EA different bodies (and CAS) for various Sims + KW standard nudity, everything worked pretty nice and in a "believable" way. Body behavior in animations depends entirely on the animator. Body meshes don't affect animations. The animator controls the position of the bones to which the mesh points are attached, that's all. My mod DOES NOT ADD any new bones to bodies. Only the penis has additional bones. Penises for all ages are implemented on a separate mesh from the body. They cannot affect breasts in any way. Rigs with additional bones are located in the PenisButtBones.package file. There are two types of sliders: The first is based on BlendGeom resource morph meshes. For example, the Fat, Fit, and Thin sliders are of this type. The second is based on changes to bone weight and position using BoneDelta resources. This type of slider is used for breasts. BUT these sliders also DO NOT add any new bones. They simply change the positions of the standard ones. All additional body sliders are located in the Sliders_Body.package file. You can simply delete it if you don't need additional sliders. 2
Jvsmith Posted March 27 Author Posted March 27 On 3/25/2026 at 12:54 AM, FreakyRufus said: First, just to clarify the terms that I am using here: when I say "skintone", I am referring to the skin color swatches that you click on that changes the base color of the skin, e.g., realistic skin vs red, green or blue skin, and there are 3 or 4 realistic color skintones that have variations in them. In my game, only teen female sims have a different head color than their body, and it is only noticeable if their skin color is on the darker side of the slider. For me, it is only on one specific skintone. If I choose a different skintone, their head and bodies match color, no matter where they are on the selector. Since I only see this when the sim has that one specific skintone, I hadn't thought that it was because of this mod, but it might be. I haven't tested that out. I have occasional issues with sims turning entirely black. For me, this is not restricted to werewolf sims. I have read that this is a known issue with the game in general. Usually, it can be fixed by changing their skintone to a different one and then changing it back, or by changing their outfit in CAS. I had one though that I couldn't fix that way. I went back to a save that had the sim without that issue, and reloaded it, and the issue never came back for that sim. In 99% of cases, faulty custom skins and clothing are responsible for skin tone corruption. If your head skin tone differs from your body skin tone, it's simply an incorrect, incomplete skin. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now