realRunningBear Posted February 28, 2025 Posted February 28, 2025 I have an issue where the female teen top is just the burnt mesh, is there a fix to this?
FreakyRufus Posted March 1, 2025 Posted March 1, 2025 On 2/28/2025 at 4:55 AM, realRunningBear said: I have an issue where the female teen top is just the burnt mesh, is there a fix to this? In the past, when I had a similar issue, it was due to another mod. After I identified which one was causing the conflict and removed it, things looked fine. Unfortunately, it has been years since I had that issue, so I don't fully remember which one it was, and I don't think it was something that was immediately obvious. I had to use the 50/50 method of removing mods and adding them back to find it. Just start a new game and maybe create a family with just a teen female, or maybe with one adult if you don't have a mod to let teens live alone, put the family on a lot and save. That can make it really quick to load each time you change the mods installed.
inrush Posted March 8, 2025 Posted March 8, 2025 Dear Author, are you will to improve a feet further? At the moment all sims suffer from severe flat feet ((( .Â
DanVarholme Posted March 9, 2025 Posted March 9, 2025 How do I access the sliders? Â On 2/28/2025 at 11:55 AM, realRunningBear said: I have an issue where the female teen top is just the burnt mesh, is there a fix to this? If you have the muscle slider fix, thats probably it 1
inrush Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 (edited) Hello. Is there any way to fix this "displacement"? Edited March 15, 2025 by inrush spelling check
Clydie Posted March 16, 2025 Posted March 16, 2025 19 hours ago, inrush said: Hello. Is there any way to fix this "displacement"? This is a problem of the basic in game animation of sims 3 and the later added penis morph. Has nothing to do with the enhanced bodies.....  @Jvsmith in my game -and using your version of the enhanced bodies and sliders- I saw, that the testicles (b__sack1 - b__sack2) are not animated (teen,adult and elder) in the game. The penis bones work. I tried to find the reason and found that the cause should be within the packages tm - am - em BodyNude_default+Penis.packages. Would appreciate if you have a look into that 🙂 Thanks for all your work for KW and the enhanced bodies !  3
Jvsmith Posted March 17, 2025 Author Posted March 17, 2025 22 hours ago, Clydie said: This is a problem of the basic in game animation of sims 3 and the later added penis morph. Has nothing to do with the enhanced bodies.....  @Jvsmith in my game -and using your version of the enhanced bodies and sliders- I saw, that the testicles (b__sack1 - b__sack2) are not animated (teen,adult and elder) in the game. The penis bones work. I tried to find the reason and found that the cause should be within the packages tm - am - em BodyNude_default+Penis.packages. Would appreciate if you have a look into that 🙂 Thanks for all your work for KW and the enhanced bodies !  Yes, I removed them from the models because of some problem. The thing is that in many OLLcity animations, if the receiving sim is a man or a futa, his testicles are nailed to the floor. You wrote that you edit the description of the stages in this animation pack, and probably did not see these bugs. Plus, almost all animations using these bones look strange and unnatural, by the way. Only your animations look good, I must say! Advise what to do? Return full bones to the models? 1
Clydie Posted March 17, 2025 Posted March 17, 2025 (edited) 5 hours ago, Jvsmith said: The thing is that in many OLLcity animations, if the receiving sim is a man or a futa, his testicles are nailed to the floor. That's strange. OK I do not play with futa, but never saw any of this on MM animations in my game. 5 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Plus, almost all animations using these bones look strange and unnatural, To my experience it look "normal" if in the animation the testicles (b__sack1 - b__sack2) is not animated. Â 5 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Advise what to do? Return full bones to the models? Good question. I do not know. Just for my part, I would appreciate if those bones work in game. But may some other LL Members have a different opinion or experience and share it here for us. Â Since I do some animations and want to see the result in game, sadly I returned all related files to the original Cmar and Lucas files in my game for the time being. Â May be you return full bones in these three files and just upload it here. Then everyone can download and replace them for testing if this is not to much work for you. Edited March 17, 2025 by Clydie just some typos.... 1
Jvsmith Posted March 18, 2025 Author Posted March 18, 2025 (edited) On 3/17/2025 at 6:01 PM, Clydie said: That's strange. OK I do not play with futa, but never saw any of this on MM animations in my game. To my experience it look "normal" if in the animation the testicles (b__sack1 - b__sack2) is not animated. Â Good question. I do not know. Just for my part, I would appreciate if those bones work in game. But may some other LL Members have a different opinion or experience and share it here for us. Â Since I do some animations and want to see the result in game, sadly I returned all related files to the original Cmar and Lucas files in my game for the time being. Â May be you return full bones in these three files and just upload it here. Then everyone can download and replace them for testing if this is not to much work for you. Â Please test it. Â Edited March 19, 2025 by Jvsmith 1
Clydie Posted March 18, 2025 Posted March 18, 2025 (edited) 10 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Please test it. Wow that was fast ! Many thanks. Will do and come back as soon as I can.  Edit : Did a test and the testicles (b__sack1 - b__sack2) move. But must say it looks not good. Somehow deformed and not as "natural" as with the original packages. Sorry not having better news 🙂 Edited March 18, 2025 by Clydie
Jvsmith Posted March 19, 2025 Author Posted March 19, 2025 (edited) On 3/18/2025 at 5:31 PM, Clydie said: Wow that was fast ! Many thanks. Will do and come back as soon as I can.  Edit : Did a test and the testicles (b__sack1 - b__sack2) move. But must say it looks not good. Somehow deformed and not as "natural" as with the original packages. Sorry not having better news 🙂  Ok, I corrected it again, check it now.  Edited March 20, 2025 by Jvsmith 1
Clydie Posted March 19, 2025 Posted March 19, 2025 (edited) 15 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Ok, I corrected it again, check it now. Did another test. It looks much better now, But.still not "normal". Tried to make screen shoots, see the result below. May you should stop modifying these files. I don't want to keep you busy with that, since it appears to me, that no one else have a issue with that. Many thanks for your efforts you put into that ! Â Â Edited March 19, 2025 by Clydie
Jvsmith Posted March 20, 2025 Author Posted March 20, 2025 (edited) On 3/20/2025 at 2:28 AM, Clydie said: Did another test. It looks much better now, But.still not "normal". Tried to make screen shoots, see the result below. May you should stop modifying these files. I don't want to keep you busy with that, since it appears to me, that no one else have a issue with that. Many thanks for your efforts you put into that ! Â Â Â Ok, I've tweaked and modified PenisButtBones.package a bit. I've checked in my game, I don't see any scrotum distortion in the regular animations with these bones. But this unfortunately doesn't solve the problem with OllCity animations. The scrotum is still nailed to the floor. Probably because the author of these animations used the wrong skeleton for the receiving sims animations. So I still won't include the scrotum bones in the next public release of the mod. Anyone who wants to use them can download them here: Â Â Edited March 21, 2025 by Jvsmith 3
Clydie Posted March 20, 2025 Posted March 20, 2025 12 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Ok, I've tweaked and modified PenisButtBones.package a bit. I've checked in my game, I don't see any scrotum distortion in the regular animations with these bones. But this unfortunately doesn't solve the problem with OllCity animations. The scrotum is still nailed to the floor. Probably because the author of these animations used the wrong skeleton for the receiving sims animations Thank you so much for this version. For my eyes it works perfect now. I am really enthused !!! About the issue with OLL anims and the receiving man, It may caused by the female blender rig what OLL is using. However, I were not able to reproduce the "nailed down" scrotum on MM anims in my game. May be it is why I limited all vaginal stages to Actor 0 "Male" and Actor 1 Female.... However may you want to test, therefore I add here my OLL OKW file. Please note: This file represent the last LL OLL anims as of February and should register 421 stages. Many Thanks again - nice job 🙂   OKW_OLLCity_Anims.zip 5
Jvsmith Posted March 21, 2025 Author Posted March 21, 2025 Update in version 5.7: 1. Fixed many meshes regarding bone weights and UV maps for more natural appearance in game. 2. Fixed rigs. 3. Added new underwear. 4. The amTopNude_necklace and amTopNude_necklacePuka custom meshes have been removed. Instead, necklaces have been moved to the accessories section and do not require a mesh. 5. Deprecated CASP male body resources kept for compatibility with Cmar's PregnancyController have been removed as they were causing the naked male top to not be able to be changed during pregnancy. PregnancyController should work fine without them. 5
Jvsmith Posted March 21, 2025 Author Posted March 21, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, Clydie said: Thank you so much for this version. For my eyes it works perfect now. I am really enthused !!! About the issue with OLL anims and the receiving man, It may caused by the female blender rig what OLL is using. However, I were not able to reproduce the "nailed down" scrotum on MM anims in my game. May be it is why I limited all vaginal stages to Actor 0 "Male" and Actor 1 Female.... However may you want to test, therefore I add here my OLL OKW file. Please note: This file represent the last LL OLL anims as of February and should register 421 stages. Many Thanks again - nice job 🙂  Yes, I know you are removing "Male" from all "vaginal" animations. This is probably correct, but it is a shame to lose some animations that look great in gay sex if you make the correct offset for "Actor 1" :)  For those who want to use the scrotum rigs, download this: AllAgeGender_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders_v5.7_scrotum_bones.zip Edited March 21, 2025 by Jvsmith 3
Goderguy Posted March 24, 2025 Posted March 24, 2025 On 2/23/2025 at 12:56 PM, naeho3 said: hi! having issues with the sliders. the last sliders in mouth category aren't working (assuming there are too many), and my Nraas MC settings allow up to 200. i dont have any cmar mod because ive heard about potential issues with nraas MC. what is up? i cant seem to make this work My NRAAS MC settings allow at least 250 or 300, I haven't tried a higher number but those both worked successfully.
Goderguy Posted March 24, 2025 Posted March 24, 2025 I love your work on this expansive project! I do have a request, if I may. Could you create a non-default teen male bulge that is smaller in scale? All the underwear has my teen male Sims looking like they are hung like horses, but when naked they have average size equipment befitting most teen males. I like to create CC underwear and swimwear, and have used your bulge to create it, so I'd like to have some variety in the sizing of the bulge to match the variety of sizes of the male anatomy. CMAR created a teen bulge years ago that is smaller in scale, but he merged all the different files into one package, so I'm unable to use it when I create new underwear, and it's a default package anyway so incompatible with yours. Anyway, just a request/suggestion. Thanks again for your great work!
Scubasuit Posted April 7, 2025 Posted April 7, 2025 (edited) I just wanted to show since I used part of your files and also I am proud of myself 😅  I made a sheer babydoll dress (initial skirtmesh & texture from Rstar on tumblr, FtoM conversion) and made a version with a functional penis. So that means a 3-group item (using an old Bloomsbase 3-group package found on MTS as a base). It also has a preg morph! I used your torso for the torso base a well. (merging it with a bottom)      I also have a SFW (has lacy briefs) version for which I altered the bonedeltas, I forgot for this version before going in game (see white version below; hands don't go through belly) The only issue I've found is that the pregnancy belly sometimes disappears when switching outfits and switching between hard/soft penis, but afaik that's an issue with male pregnancy morphs in general (tho if you have an idea how to fix that, I'd be thankful)  Edited April 7, 2025 by Scubasuit
Ardhacandra Posted April 9, 2025 Posted April 9, 2025 Hey hey. I am trying to install this mod, but I'm running into a very annoying issue. I have simply added the files in the download to the override folder, but whenever my Sim undresses, his arms and torso are invisible. This is a full body pack, right? Â I couldn't find any requirements on special instructions on the main mod page, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Am I missing something? Â I have added screenshots of the issue and of my override and package folder, in case I might have something that causes a known conflict (I've only installed the basic "Must-Have" mods such as Nraas). Â Any help would be appreciated.
Omicr0n Posted April 9, 2025 Posted April 9, 2025 (edited) 52 minutes ago, Ardhacandra said: Hey hey. I am trying to install this mod, but I'm running into a very annoying issue. I have simply added the files in the download to the override folder, but whenever my Sim undresses, his arms and torso are invisible. This is a full body pack, right? I don't know what causes it, but you can use MasterController on the sim to enter the Stylist mode while he's naked, and apply the nude top to the Naked outfit. Edited April 9, 2025 by Omicr0n 1
b_paradied.666 Posted April 12, 2025 Posted April 12, 2025 Hey i just installed the packages and i wanted to see if it would show up in-game, however once i put a sim in their naked outfit the penis seems glitched? i have no other body modifying mods or sliders.
Joeynator3000 Posted April 13, 2025 Posted April 13, 2025 For some reason, textures aren't working for me...honestly other mods aren't working for me either, no idea what I'm doing wrong...even tried putting these in the overrides folder and, nothing. I can make sims naked, but no nipple textures, penis looks...weird....etc.
AnotherSimmer Posted May 26, 2025 Posted May 26, 2025 I made the swap to use this and I'm loving it, using it with Passion atm. However has anyone got male mermaid sims to have a penis? The animations work just I can't give him a penis that is aligned
bloodbus Posted June 4, 2025 Posted June 4, 2025 Great work, JV. Bodies look more consistent and high poly than the old CMAR models. I didn't try this mod until recently, but it should be included in a modern kinky sims 3 experience. Last I looked the old CMAR links led to dead links anyway. My only last critique would be an accompanying skin texture. I think I use the same as yours but it still looks lower resolution particularly around the nipples. Regardless, if that's not your skill, I understand and appreciate everything you've done
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now