spauldo Posted October 12, 2025 Posted October 12, 2025 (edited) I've been playing with build 441 and have a problem with futinari penises. They only show up maybe one time in four.  I cleaned out all my mods save for nointro and some NRaas stuff, deleted my cache, and put in build 441 (without the extras) and this package. I then tested with a new save. They still only show up sporadically.  Any ideas on how I can fix this?  Edit: I saw someone else on page 5 of these comments that had a similar issue but claimed to have fixed it via the Stylist option in Master Controller. I tried using "change clothing" to naked, going into Stylist mode in MasterController, and setting the penis there, and that went fine. But as soon as I had her masturbate, the penis vanished. I'm testing with Jade Greenwood from Twinbrook, but the futanari in my main game is naturally born. This mod was present when she was born. Not sure if any of that makes a difference. I haven't tested adult or elder futas yet (because I've only got the one in my main save, and she hasn't grown up yet). Edited October 13, 2025 by spauldo
spauldo Posted October 15, 2025 Posted October 15, 2025 Still trying to figure out the shemale issues. I decided to try again with build 440. The results are different, but they're still not working.  Cleared out everything, deleted all caches, put Enhanced Bodies and a skin in Overrides, put KW 409 and nointro in Mods, overwrote 409 with 440. There are no other mods.  Now I'm getting a blank space instead of a lower body on futas. They get it during animations or when naked (such as in the shower).  I dug around a bit in the 440 source code but I'm not a .NET guy. I found the code for assigning the shemale bottom and confirmed that the right mesh and whatnot existed (I assume it's what creates outfit "1" that I see when I change clothes at a dresser, since it shows a naked sim with missing legs), but I don't know enough about Sims 3 internals (or C#, to be honest - I do almost all my programming on PLCs or Linux systems) to understand some of what's going on in the code.  My test is to create a new save in Twinbrook, choose the Greenwood family and start playing, enable KW, wait for settings to appear, turn on teen interactions, debug interactions, and testingcheats, tell the sims to talk to each other to allow the mod a minute or so to populate everything, do City Hall -> Kinky World -> Debug -> Horny Fever, then I tell the mother and teenage daughter to masturbate on beds. Then I have one of them shower to test the regular naked state.  I'm completely at a loss of where to go from here. Â
spauldo Posted October 16, 2025 Posted October 16, 2025 I dug into my old KW setup and replaced this package with the meshes and scripts from my last setup, which was mostly cmar's stuff. Now the lower bodies of futas appear as expected. So my conclusion is that there's something missing or not quite right with the Enhanced Bodies setup when it comes to futinaris.  Here's a file listing of what's working for me: Spoiler cmar_afAccessoryPenis.package cmar_afBottomAltNude_penis.package cmar_afpreg_BottomNude.package cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples.package cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package cmar_efBottomAltNude_penis.package cmar_efBottomMuscleFix.package cmar_efBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package cmar_efTopMuscleFix.package cmar_efTopNudeMorphingNipples.package cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package cmar_emTopMuscleFix.package cmar_FemaleNippleDepth_slider.package cmar_FemaleNippleSize_slider.package cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.package cmar_penis_angle_slider.package cmar_penis_ballheight_slider.package cmar_penis_ballsize_slider.package cmar_penis_erection_slider.package cmar_penis_foreskin_slider.package cmar_penis_length_slider.package cmar_penis_thick_slider.package cmar_penis_tilt_slider.package cmar_penis_uncut_erection_slider.package cmar_StallionJunkScript1.47.package cmar_tfBottomAltNude_penis.package cmar_tfBottomMuscleFix.package cmar_tfBottomNudePregMuscleFix.package cmar_tfTopMuscleFix.package cmar_tfTopNudeMorphingNipples.package cmar_tfTopNudePregMuscleFix.package cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2.package cmar_tmTopMuscleFix.package Full_Body_Cum_Amra72_Pack/ HorseSheathV5.package HorseTesticlesV5.package PenisButtBones.package  I'm still going to dig around and see if I can find anything more specific - I much prefer the look of this mod and the better penis animation support, but it at least lets me know that the problem isn't with Kinky World itself. If I find anything more I'll post it, but as far as I can tell futanaris just don't work with Enhanced Bodies.
Afterhours20 Posted October 28, 2025 Posted October 28, 2025 (edited) Good Morning, I'm having a problem, so I downloaded Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders. I put the folder in my override folder and launched my game, but my female sims' nipples look like she has nipples, but the color is like her skin tone.   I don't know what to do.   Someone, please help me.  And I just wanted to ask, is this mod only for like male Sims? Edited October 28, 2025 by Afterhours20
spauldo Posted October 29, 2025 Posted October 29, 2025 22 hours ago, Afterhours20 said: Good Morning, I'm having a problem, so I downloaded Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders. I put the folder in my override folder and launched my game, but my female sims' nipples look like she has nipples, but the color is like her skin tone.   I don't know what to do.   Someone, please help me.  And I just wanted to ask, is this mod only for like male Sims?  It's for all teen sims and older. You need a skin. This mod only comes with the geometry, sliders, and some scripts.  I use a package called KBPrimerHDPlusDefaultSkin.package, which I downloaded from this site somewhere. It works with this mod.
Jvsmith Posted October 31, 2025 Author Posted October 31, 2025 On 10/13/2025 at 4:42 AM, spauldo said: I've been playing with build 441 and have a problem with futinari penises. They only show up maybe one time in four.  I cleaned out all my mods save for nointro and some NRaas stuff, deleted my cache, and put in build 441 (without the extras) and this package. I then tested with a new save. They still only show up sporadically.  Any ideas on how I can fix this?  Edit: I saw someone else on page 5 of these comments that had a similar issue but claimed to have fixed it via the Stylist option in Master Controller. I tried using "change clothing" to naked, going into Stylist mode in MasterController, and setting the penis there, and that went fine. But as soon as I had her masturbate, the penis vanished. I'm testing with Jade Greenwood from Twinbrook, but the futanari in my main game is naturally born. This mod was present when she was born. Not sure if any of that makes a difference. I haven't tested adult or elder futas yet (because I've only got the one in my main save, and she hasn't grown up yet).  I don't know, dude, my futanari are working fine. You might have a conflict with other mods. Please be patient, I'll be releasing updates for my mods soon, both the body mods and my KW branch. But if you're using Katie's version of the KW mod, I suggest you contact her, our code branches have diverged too much and I can't say anything about that. 1
Jvsmith Posted October 31, 2025 Author Posted October 31, 2025 On 10/29/2025 at 11:09 PM, spauldo said:  It's for all teen sims and older. You need a skin. This mod only comes with the geometry, sliders, and some scripts.  I use a package called KBPrimerHDPlusDefaultSkin.package, which I downloaded from this site somewhere. It works with this mod.  Okay, I'll include the skin in the next version. But I warn everyone, this skin will be absolutely huge, and if you have a weak computer, the game might start lagging with it. 1
spauldo Posted October 31, 2025 Posted October 31, 2025 (edited) 3 hours ago, Jvsmith said:  I don't know, dude, my futanari are working fine. You might have a conflict with other mods. Please be patient, I'll be releasing updates for my mods soon, both the body mods and my KW branch. But if you're using Katie's version of the KW mod, I suggest you contact her, our code branches have diverged too much and I can't say anything about that.  I tested with both, with the caches cleared (I have a script for that) and only KW, Enhanced Bodies, and the MTS nointro.package. I'm 100% sure it's not a mod conflict.  You're right that the behavior is different between yours and Katie's. With hers, it's a game of "now you see it, now you don't" where sometimes they have penises and sometimes they don't. With yours, the lower bodies were just invisible.  I've tested this a dozen times with 440 and 441, with various tweaks like putting Enhanced Bodies in Overrides or letting the simulation run for a bit before sending the ladies to do their thing. I decided to run another test right now and write down exactly what I was doing. Which means of course it worked fine! Sometimes I hate the Sims.  There's something nondeterministic going on, but for the life of me I can't figure out exactly what.  BTW, does 440 still require you to copy your files over 409? The instructions are a bit stale. I've been testing with just the 440 files and with the 440 files on top of 409 just to be sure.  Anyway, thanks for the mod, and I'm looking forward to the updates. Edited October 31, 2025 by spauldo
Jvsmith Posted October 31, 2025 Author Posted October 31, 2025 2 hours ago, spauldo said: Sometimes I hate the Sims Oh yeah For example, I'm annoyed by the completely incomprehensible loading speed behavior, which seems to be completely unrelated. It doesn't matter what the save size is, how long you've played it, how many add-ons you have, or whether you've cleared the cache. You can use various programs to clear saves, but they don't change anything. The same save might take 5 minutes to load, and if you quit the game without saving, it might load in a minute the next time, or it might hang for 15 minutes. It's mind-blowing.  2 hours ago, spauldo said: There's something nondeterministic going on, but for the life of me I can't figure out exactly what. I've almost completely rewritten the OutfitManager module code, significantly simplifying it and eliminating a ton of bugs and conflicts, but sometimes Sims just don't want to change clothes. Unfortunately, some of the game's bugs are simply impossible to fix—there's too much code, too much junk, and the 32-bit engine is too old. 1
Jvsmith Posted October 31, 2025 Author Posted October 31, 2025 2 hours ago, spauldo said: BTW, does 440 still require you to copy your files over 409? The instructions are a bit stale. I've been testing with just the 440 files and with the 440 files on top of 409 just to be sure.  I honestly don't remember what was in version 440, and I haven't been following Katie's version for a long time. In my next version, I'll include a FULL set of all the necessary files for a clean installation, excluding the animation files. And I'll try to attach a text with a list of compatible Nraas and other mods, if I'm not too lazy 2
Asi_ Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 (edited) Hello. I've been trying to get this mod to work but seems impossible to me. The skins for adults work fine but the teen and elder ones don't. I've tried everything. In one comment you said that you are using Primer skins I also tried those and no luck. Â Can you share a file that contains exactly what it is needed? Thank you. Â Edit: I think I fixed it. I had to delete the buduhain package that came with the mod. Edited November 12, 2025 by Asi_
elixdude Posted November 18, 2025 Posted November 18, 2025 (edited) Is it possible to change the male teen's body with adult's body during KW session? I have my male teen using adult's outfit but when he's on KW session, his body is back using teen's body. Is there a way to change it? Â Also he can use adult's naked body but it's back to teen's naked body during KW session. Edited November 18, 2025 by elixdude
JayCat5113 Posted January 8 Posted January 8 On 6/23/2023 at 11:25 PM, Jvsmith said: View File Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders Boys and girls! Allow me to offer you my version of improved geometry meshes for sims bodies. I wish men's bottoms looked nice too, and not like square blocks. I was inspired by the great work on female anatomy by the author CHboom! I have been working for a long time on creating improved geometry for male bodies. I hope this work will please you!  I took as a source many of your works (I can't list all the respected authors here, whose work I used, I just don't remember) as well as the works of the respected Cmar and carefully reworked and combined them into several packages. This archive includes male and female geometries, male penis, completely new bulges for male underwear from the standard game and all add-ons, as well as penis sliders and rigs, also many custom body sliders. All geoms have all seams, texture referrers, bone weights and normal maps rechecked. SexyFeet is also included in the pack.  Important note: This is default replacements mesh mod. You can only have one default replacement mod per mesh.  This mod won't interfere with other mods and shouldn't cause any major issues, but if you don't check for other default replacements for nude body meshes, you might not see changes to sim bodies.  Please, when testing this pack, make sure you remove ALL default custom geometries from your mods folder. Including fixes of male and female top and bottoms, all penis mods, all muscle fixes and similar mods. You need to remove all default replacements geometry mods from Cmar, bulges, muscle fixes, penis mods of all ages. You will no longer need them as they are included in this pack, slightly tweaked or completely redone.  Or just put my files in the override mod folder.  You are free to use my work as you wish and where you wish. Many thanks to all for all your work, and thanks to everyone who wants to test mine. And sorry for the mistakes, I'm not good at English.  Submitter Jvsmith Submitted 06/24/2023 Category The Sims 3 Requirements    On 6/23/2023 at 11:25 PM, Jvsmith said: View File Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders Boys and girls! Allow me to offer you my version of improved geometry meshes for sims bodies. I wish men's bottoms looked nice too, and not like square blocks. I was inspired by the great work on female anatomy by the author CHboom! I have been working for a long time on creating improved geometry for male bodies. I hope this work will please you!  I took as a source many of your works (I can't list all the respected authors here, whose work I used, I just don't remember) as well as the works of the respected Cmar and carefully reworked and combined them into several packages. This archive includes male and female geometries, male penis, completely new bulges for male underwear from the standard game and all add-ons, as well as penis sliders and rigs, also many custom body sliders. All geoms have all seams, texture referrers, bone weights and normal maps rechecked. SexyFeet is also included in the pack.  Important note: This is default replacements mesh mod. You can only have one default replacement mod per mesh.  This mod won't interfere with other mods and shouldn't cause any major issues, but if you don't check for other default replacements for nude body meshes, you might not see changes to sim bodies.  Please, when testing this pack, make sure you remove ALL default custom geometries from your mods folder. Including fixes of male and female top and bottoms, all penis mods, all muscle fixes and similar mods. You need to remove all default replacements geometry mods from Cmar, bulges, muscle fixes, penis mods of all ages. You will no longer need them as they are included in this pack, slightly tweaked or completely redone.  Or just put my files in the override mod folder.  You are free to use my work as you wish and where you wish. Many thanks to all for all your work, and thanks to everyone who wants to test mine. And sorry for the mistakes, I'm not good at English.  Submitter Jvsmith Submitted 06/24/2023 Category The Sims 3 Requirements   Â
JayCat5113 Posted January 8 Posted January 8 Hi!  I just downloaded your wonderful mods for the enhanced bodies and let me say that they look wonderful! I was just playing around and seeing what there was to offer but I am new to modding and I was having trouble finding some stuff. Like I am not sure if something went wrong with a package or otherwise but I could not find the penis sliders or pubic hair. I’m sure there might be other options I am missing. But I do have the bulges and underwear option in the bottoms and I saw I could give females penis and slide their breasts. I also came into a strange phenomenon that some male penis were erect and some were not. And I don’t know what caused that in CAS. 😂 Any help would be appreciated!
Jvsmith Posted January 9 Author Posted January 9 18 hours ago, JayCat5113 said: Hi!  I just downloaded your wonderful mods for the enhanced bodies and let me say that they look wonderful! I was just playing around and seeing what there was to offer but I am new to modding and I was having trouble finding some stuff. Like I am not sure if something went wrong with a package or otherwise but I could not find the penis sliders or pubic hair. I’m sure there might be other options I am missing. But I do have the bulges and underwear option in the bottoms and I saw I could give females penis and slide their breasts. I also came into a strange phenomenon that some male penis were erect and some were not. And I don’t know what caused that in CAS. 😂 Any help would be appreciated!  Check your add-ons for conflicts, download Nraas.MasterController and set the number of sliders in the Settings.CAS section to at least 100.
lalalovers Posted January 20 Posted January 20 Does anyone know how to get an older version of the file? I'm after the full file for version 5.7 please
IvaInn Posted January 21 Posted January 21 13 hours ago, lalalovers said: Does anyone know how to get an older version of the file? I'm after the full file for version 5.7 please  AllAgeGender_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders_v5.7oficial.zip AllAgeGender_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders_v5.7_scrotum_bones.zip 1
lalalovers Posted January 21 Posted January 21 6 hours ago, IvaInn said:  AllAgeGender_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders_v5.7oficial.zip 92.84 MB · 0 downloads AllAgeGender_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders_v5.7_scrotum_bones.zip 1.91 MB · 0 downloads Thank you so much!!!! 1
cutweenor Posted January 25 Posted January 25 On 10/29/2025 at 7:09 AM, spauldo said:  It's for all teen sims and older. You need a skin. This mod only comes with the geometry, sliders, and some scripts.  I use a package called KBPrimerHDPlusDefaultSkin.package, which I downloaded from this site somewhere. It works with this mod. I can't find this mod/file anywhere on this site, could someone help? I tried geck.o's replacement with this mod and I still have the color-less areola issue. Would be appreciated if someone knew about this.
Omicr0n Posted January 26 Posted January 26 1 hour ago, cutweenor said: I can't find this mod/file anywhere on this site, could someone help? I tried geck.o's replacement with this mod and I still have the color-less areola issue. Would be appreciated if someone knew about this. https://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/primer-hd-skin-for-all-ages-baby-elder-this-is 1
Jvsmith Posted January 28 Author Posted January 28 On 1/26/2026 at 8:42 AM, cutweenor said: I can't find this mod/file anywhere on this site, could someone help? I tried geck.o's replacement with this mod and I still have the color-less areola issue. Would be appreciated if someone knew about this. Â Â
freeflie Posted February 2 Posted February 2 (edited) Would it be possible to adjust the GetRandom function within the morphing penis script to support extended slider ranges? So that randomizing the town can allow for larger slider values (via NRaas) for penises. When randomizing penises they are stuck within the bounds of the vanilla slider values no matter what. Or somehow set up a tuning file so we can define the randomization limits ourselves? Edited February 2 by freeflie
Jvsmith Posted February 3 Author Posted February 3 Update in version 5.9: Fixed various minor inaccuracies in various meshes. 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now