M644 Posted March 5, 2024 Posted March 5, 2024 2 hours ago, Omicr0n said: You do want all of the packages from this mod in your Mods/packages folder. This mod however doesn't come with any skin textures, just the body meshes and sliders, so you need a skin mod like the one I linked in addition to this mod, because the default Sims 3 skin doesn't have all of the necessary details. Oh okay thank you, sorry for the silly question i just was not too sure to be honest, and thank you for the skin
M644 Posted March 20, 2024 Posted March 20, 2024 (edited) I really do not know what I am doing wrong, when I have my sim take off their clothes their body and skin looks weird, I don't understand Sims 3 modding, doing this for sims 4 feels easier unless I am missing something obvious and I'm just blind, for the skin I am using Kurasoberina's HD non-default skin, and I just am not too sure about the sliders for stuff like changing the bodies too much like with the height or something, might mess something wrong Edited March 20, 2024 by M644
Omicr0n Posted March 21, 2024 Posted March 21, 2024 1 hour ago, M644 said: I really do not know what I am doing wrong, when I have my sim take off their clothes their body and skin looks weird, I don't understand Sims 3 modding, doing this for sims 4 feels easier unless I am missing something obvious and I'm just blind, for the skin I am using Kurasoberina's HD non-default skin, and I just am not too sure about the sliders for stuff like changing the bodies too much like with the height or something, might mess something wrong That skin doesn't look right if you are indeed using Kurasoberina's skin. Are you sure you have it selected for that sim? Might be easier to just install the default version of it.
M644 Posted March 21, 2024 Posted March 21, 2024 30 minutes ago, Omicr0n said: That skin doesn't look right if you are indeed using Kurasoberina's skin. Are you sure you have it selected for that sim? Might be easier to just install the default version of it. I have not selected when it comes to skin, didn't know had to select something for the skin to change, where would that be and do I have to select for each sim or is it a global setting somewhere that I some how missed?
Omicr0n Posted March 21, 2024 Posted March 21, 2024 21 minutes ago, M644 said: I have not selected when it comes to skin, didn't know had to select something for the skin to change, where would that be and do I have to select for each sim or is it a global setting somewhere that I some how missed? I would recommend just getting the default version of that skin so that the game applies it by default. Otherwise you're going to have to manually apply the non-default skin to every sim. For future reference though, to apply a non-default skin you do it in the same CAS screen where you edit your sim. Under the Basics tab where you set your sim's name, age, gender, etc. you'll also see an option that says Skin Tone with a dropdown menu where you select the skin you want to use. You'll find the default skin as well as non-defaults listed there.
Jvsmith Posted March 21, 2024 Author Posted March 21, 2024 5 hours ago, M644 said: I really do not know what I am doing wrong, when I have my sim take off their clothes their body and skin looks weird, I don't understand Sims 3 modding, doing this for sims 4 feels easier unless I am missing something obvious and I'm just blind, for the skin I am using Kurasoberina's HD non-default skin, and I just am not too sure about the sliders for stuff like changing the bodies too much like with the height or something, might mess something wrong This is not Kurasoberina's skin! Well, why doesn’t anyone know how to use Google Use the attached file, this is an UltraHD default skin from Kurasoberina, remade and adapted to my mesh. KBPrimerHDPlusDefaultSkin.rar 3
Algester Posted March 21, 2024 Posted March 21, 2024 (edited) I have to ask which is making werewolves just be a floating head? Considering we now have access to custom body meshes and textures via cmar's XCAS do I need a texture specific for werewolves now? Or.... I'm missing something I think I'm also using Kurasoberina's skin textures in this case Edited March 21, 2024 by Algester
Jvsmith Posted March 22, 2024 Author Posted March 22, 2024 11 hours ago, Algester said: I have to ask which is making werewolves just be a floating head? This usually means that the character is wearing some kind of incompatible or damaged clothing, which often happens with custom clothing. The werewolf bodies use the same mesh and textures as the humans. Only the head and hair throughout the body are different.
Omicr0n Posted March 22, 2024 Posted March 22, 2024 21 hours ago, Jvsmith said: Use the attached file, this is an UltraHD default skin from Kurasoberina, remade and adapted to my mesh. KBPrimerHDPlusDefaultSkin.rar 83.65 MB · 5 downloads What all is different about this version compared with the official download? And have you run into any memory issues with using the 4K textures as a default?
Jvsmith Posted March 22, 2024 Author Posted March 22, 2024 1 hour ago, Omicr0n said: What all is different about this version compared with the official download? And have you run into any memory issues with using the 4K textures as a default? This package brings together textures, specular maps, and added penis textures for futanari. No, I have never had any memory problems with 4K textures. Naturally, on weak computers, significant freezes are possible when drawing bodies, but I seriously doubt that anyone continues to play on computers of the late 2000s 1
Omicr0n Posted March 22, 2024 Posted March 22, 2024 5 minutes ago, Jvsmith said: No, I have never had any memory problems with 4K textures. Naturally, on weak computers, significant freezes are possible when drawing bodies, but I seriously doubt that anyone continues to play on computers of the late 2000s I was more worried about the error code 12 issue that happens sometimes when memory usage gets too high. I've been using the original HD+/2K textures, but I'll give this one a try.
GalacticSilver Posted March 31, 2024 Posted March 31, 2024 How do you enable Futanari on female sims? I'm new to modding the sims 3 so I'm not exactly sure what to do. I found the sliders in create a sim but they don't seem to do anything?
FreakyRufus Posted March 31, 2024 Posted March 31, 2024 14 hours ago, GalacticSilver said: How do you enable Futanari on female sims? I'm new to modding the sims 3 so I'm not exactly sure what to do. I found the sliders in create a sim but they don't seem to do anything? You need another mod to make actual functioning futanari sims. Kinky World has the ability to do that, by sending a sim to the hospital for surgery. I think that Passion can do that, too, but I can't specifically recall that.
Burntweini90 Posted April 1, 2024 Posted April 1, 2024 i love this but can u udate it to where skins are more available? when in cas, you cant scroll down the sims skin options
Omicr0n Posted April 1, 2024 Posted April 1, 2024 1 hour ago, Burntweini90 said: i love this but can u udate it to where skins are more available? when in cas, you cant scroll down the sims skin options Download cmar_SkinTonePanel1.38.zip from here: https://modthesims.info/d/434270 1
inrush Posted April 18, 2024 Posted April 18, 2024 On 1/28/2024 at 4:23 AM, FreakyRufus said: This usually means that you have other mods installed that set bodies for teens. Make sure to remove all of those. For example, CmarNYC's penis mod, or any other mod that effects the nude body of sims. Does it mean i must to remove sliders also?
Jvsmith Posted April 19, 2024 Author Posted April 19, 2024 11 hours ago, inrush said: Does it mean i must to remove sliders also? It depends. All Cmar`s sliders need to be removed, the rest can be left if everything works fine with them. 1
Rainsie Posted May 6, 2024 Posted May 6, 2024 Where Do I find the Penis and breast tops and bottoms in CAS? I am confused...
Jvsmith Posted May 16, 2024 Author Posted May 16, 2024 Update in version 4.9: 1. Corrected adult male meshes regarding bone weight. 2. Minor corrections to the penis rig. 3. And also many small corrections in different meshes, I don’t remember which ones exactly. 4
Jvsmith Posted June 15, 2024 Author Posted June 15, 2024 Update in version 5.0: 1. Corrected adult male meshes regarding bone weight and UV map. Hopefully the body will now display more correctly in extreme poses. Due to the mechanics of bodies in the game, it is very difficult to achieve that the bodies look natural with legs wide apart or raised. 2. The female teenage body has been slightly adjusted. 3. Added an alternative non-default version of the male body. 6
Akinaga Posted June 17, 2024 Posted June 17, 2024 (edited) Love the idea, congratulations @Jvsmith I see that the vulva you provide has wide labia, I like it, but I would like to have the option of using other kinds of labia, I mean, is it possible to add CMAR's or GECKO's ones as non default and then pick in CAS for the naked outfit one or the other? Thanks for the work, it is amazing to see how this is evolving Edited June 17, 2024 by agkb
Jvsmith Posted June 17, 2024 Author Posted June 17, 2024 4 hours ago, agkb said: Love the idea, congratulations @Jvsmith I see that the vulva you provide has wide labia, I like it, but I would like to have the option of using other kinds of labia, I mean, is it possible to add CMAR's or GECKO's ones as non default and then pick in CAS for the naked outfit one or the other? Thanks for the work, it is amazing to see how this is evolving Use MedBot: 1
Jvsmith Posted June 24, 2024 Author Posted June 24, 2024 Update in version 5.1: 1. Corrected teen male meshes regarding bone weight and UV map. 2. Fixed some meshes for bulges in men's underwear. 2
Kams818XX Posted July 1, 2024 Posted July 1, 2024 Hi, can you recommend a default pubic hair for men that will work with the Primder HD skin you recommend? I really want all male sims in the world to have pubic hair by default, but is there pubic hair that works with Primer HD? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've never modded The Sims 3.
bebongchoi Posted July 29, 2024 Posted July 29, 2024 So as the lazy person I am, I just spam on the Randomize button until I feel okay about the Sim's look. At first it looks normal (I think), unfortunately after five or six times Randomizing, the Sim's model starts to... uh, shift wildly, their head, chest, waist are out of proportion, their breasts have odd shapes and sometimes their feet twitch for a bit and hover in the air. As I keep on Randomizing, there are a few times the Sim's should look okay-ish, but overall they look really weird. My Mods folder look like this: AllAgeGender_BodyNude+Penis+Bulge+Sliders_v5.1 (your mod) KBPrimerUHDNDSkin (Kurasoberina's Primer Skin, UHD version) MTS_CmarNYC_1622194_cmar_XCASfullSteam1.67 (Cmar's XCAS steam version 1.67) (I removed all .package related to TuningSlider) I also removed all of my downloaded store contents in order to rule them out. I have read the previous replies, but I apologize in advance if I have missed your answer on a problem similar to this above. Please do tell me what else I need to do or which further information you require to troubleshoot this. Here are some examples of the situation:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now