Enhanced Bodies for All Ages and Genders + Penis + Male underwear bulges + Sliders

Thank you for your hard work, OP! These are great! I do have a question. With the CMAR version there used to be like a pie menu option "penis state" or something and that was where the hidden sliders were but also like the randomiser for penis settings for all sims. With your version it has disappeared for me. Is there any way to add it back? It may just be my issue though but I really like the randomise option so I kind of miss it. Hope you have a good day!

3 hours ago, femme_fatale said:

Thank you for your hard work, OP! These are great! I do have a question. With the CMAR version there used to be like a pie menu option "penis state" or something and that was where the hidden sliders were but also like the randomiser for penis settings for all sims. With your version it has disappeared for me. Is there any way to add it back? It may just be my issue though but I really like the randomise option so I kind of miss it. Hope you have a good day!

You can still use Cmar's PenisScript, it works great.

cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.zip

3 hours ago, Secretly Kinky said:

For some reason isnt working for me, and its the only mesh I have installed

They all have barby dolls bodies and I dont see any slider :/

The other mod I have is KW

Try to put them inside override folder. You also need a slider mod, like xcas, nraas etc. Clearing cache files is a good habit too, i use for delphy's dashboard for that.

Edited by sapique
19 hours ago, sapique said:

Try to put them inside override folder. You also need a slider mod, like xcas, nraas etc. Clearing cache files is a good habit too, i use for delphy's dashboard for that.

Clearing cache and uninstalling KW worked! Im using Passion isntead and so far no problems either with this mod, thank you!

@Jvsmith would like to ask for one minor thing:

Can you have a look to the upper body for pregnant teens ?

In my game a teen showed gaps on the breast and body. Looking into that, it turned out this sim was pregnant. Tested this further and it seems that those is shown on the said sims only. Further, installed my old setup from cmar and this issue was gone.....

Thank you for all efforts you put in this. Good work !

Edited by Clydie
5 hours ago, Clydie said:

@Jvsmith would like to ask for one minor thing:

Can you have a look to the upper body for pregnant teens ?

In my game a teen showed gaps on the breast and body. Looking into that, it turned out this sim was pregnant. Tested this further and it seems that those is shown on the said sims only. Further, installed my old setup from cmar and this issue was gone.....

Thank you for all efforts you put in this. Good work !

Give me some time, I'll take a look.

2 hours ago, sapique said:

Hello, I'm using body meshes as overrides with KBprimer and bhudain's normals. There's a slight issue though. I reckon it's muscle definition, because it's visible on sims with muscles :)

Sorry I'm busy this week. I will definitely check your complaint. Maybe I forgot to recalculate the tangents. I also want to slightly change the distribution of bone weight in women's bodies, I don't like how they behave in extreme poses. This will take some time.

6 hours ago, ellessarr said:

hello it's only me or when using this some game base sliders stop of work, specially for mouth and face, anyway to fix it?

My mod has absolutely no effect on standard sliders. Which sliders are you having problems with?

47 minutes ago, Jvsmith said:

My mod has absolutely no effect on standard sliders. Which sliders are you having problems with?

all jaws sliders have no effect, when i use the mod, if i remove they get back to work.

some cheeks also don't work, also some lips don't work, like top and down lips don't work, only few basic lips or mouth works, like i must do something to make it use those "extra sliders"?

1 hour ago, ellessarr said:

all jaws sliders have no effect, when i use the mod, if i remove they get back to work.

some cheeks also don't work, also some lips don't work, like top and down lips don't work, only few basic lips or mouth works, like i must do something to make it use those "extra sliders"?

How many third party sliders do you use? Various sources say that up to 75 sliders can be used in an unmodified game. If you have many additional sliders installed, you may have reached this limit. Try using Nraas MasterController or Cmar's XCAS. Keep in mind that they are incompatible with each other, use one or the other.

14 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

How many third party sliders do you use? Various sources say that up to 75 sliders can be used in an unmodified game. If you have many additional sliders installed, you may have reached this limit. Try using Nraas MasterController or Cmar's XCAS. Keep in mind that they are incompatible with each other, use one or the other.

to be fair only this mod so far, i've just reinstaled the game, i've used to play a long time them give a pause then decided to come back since many good "lag fixes" come and others fixes, to make the game run less crap, then it make me give another try, then only have some basic mods like nrass and was testing your mod when found the bug and where i can adjust the max sliders in nraas?.

3 hours ago, ellessarr said:

to be fair only this mod so far, i've just reinstaled the game, i've used to play a long time them give a pause then decided to come back since many good "lag fixes" come and others fixes, to make the game run less crap, then it make me give another try, then only have some basic mods like nrass and was testing your mod when found the bug and where i can adjust the max sliders in nraas?.

Master controller > settings > CAS > Max sliders

• 1 month later...