Hey Waxen, when I asked about the whole 'still dead when bangin' necro stuff' (man it sounds bad when I say it...), does this code change of yours make that happen, or must some other change be made?

In my old mod the "dead" person was given a sliver of health that allowed them to be "alive" during the sex act and therefore respond to the animations, any animations. Occasionally the dead person would fail to come alive (left over magic effect still draining hit points or the like) and you'd have a ragdoll which nearly never looked right. It normally worked pretty good and could even work with NPCs that start the game as dead (those bodies next to overturned carts etc).

In my old mod the "dead" person was given a sliver of health that allowed them to be "alive" during the sex act and therefore respond to the animations, any animations. Occasionally the dead person would fail to come alive (left over magic effect still draining hit points or the like) and you'd have a ragdoll which nearly never looked right.

That sounds like what happened when I tried that approach. Maybe I was doing something wrong. Or was just unlucky, I suppose. Probably the former the way I've been flailing around trying to make this all work :)

Maybe you could have 2 versions of the spells, Good/Evil and make learning the spell into a quest-ish thing.   Some NPC's could start the game with this spell.  Maybe some Falkareth people, or people who visit the various Halls of the dead, Priests, necromancers, etc.  Then you could learn the spells via Lovers Hook or something.

Good = one last fling with the ghost of a lost lover..... errr....minus the Whoopie Goldberg part.

Evil = everything else.... including Whoopie Goldberg.

Hey Waxen, when I asked about the whole 'still dead when bangin' necro stuff' (man it sounds bad when I say it...), does this code change of yours make that happen, or must some other change be made?

In my old mod the "dead" person was given a sliver of health that allowed them to be "alive" during the sex act and therefore respond to the animations, any animations. Occasionally the dead person would fail to come alive (left over magic effect still draining hit points or the like) and you'd have a ragdoll which nearly never looked right. It normally worked pretty good and could even work with NPCs that start the game as dead (those bodies next to overturned carts etc).

Honestly...if we're being honest here.....I used that spell a lot when I used SA. :ph34r: I was surprised by how much I liked that spell being a possibility. "I'm gonna fu*k you, dead or alive!" :P And then when Private Needs came to be...the desecration was...just funny as hell! The things I've done...I should be ashamed of myself. :D

post-111270-0-63892500-1366289101_thumb.

Maybe you could have 2 versions of the spells, Good/Evil and make learning the spell into a quest-ish thing.   Some NPC's could start the game with this spell.  Maybe some Falkareth people, or people who visit the various Halls of the dead, Priests, necromancers, etc.  Then you could learn the spells via Lovers Hook or something.

Next version has MCM options to set some animation tags, so loving sex is possible. And I think I will add some more immersive way to get the spells, too. probably nothing overly complicated, at least for the time being.

That's really a odd mod, could be more interesting if would be applied on a trap instead of a spell perhaps, like the crystal trap you find sometime in same dungeon.

It'd make for a good ambush in a dungeon: frost rune graphics linked to half a dozen corpses which reanimate when triggered and maybe doors locking as well. Mind, you don't need a spell to do that. Sounds fun though :)

Next version has MCM options to set some animation tags, so loving sex is possible. And I think I will add some more immersive way to get the spells, too. probably nothing overly complicated, at least for the time being.

Reminds me of when one of your housecarls dies, you can find their bodies in their respective hall of the dead. I think you should add something to their "grave" so to speak so you can bring their "spirit" back fom some lovin.

That'd be kind of cool.

It'd make for a good ambush in a dungeon: frost rune graphics linked to half a dozen corpses which reanimate when triggered and maybe doors locking as well. Mind, you don't need a spell to do that. Sounds fun though :)

How about a puzzle in a dungeon, where you have to perform specific sex acts with specific "bodies" to unlock the door. If you're going to create a dungeon where sex is a key factor then using it as a literal key would be appropriate.

How about a puzzle in a dungeon, where you have to perform specific sex acts with specific "bodies" to unlock the door. If you're going to create a dungeon where sex is a key factor then using it as a literal key would be appropriate.

But in a dungeon there could be also a lot of torture 'forniture' ... ;)

Dragonborn:  "Zombie, Zombie, Lich"  ::::Click:::  "Damn it!"    ...... 4 hours of humping later....... "Zombie, Lich, Zombie"  ::::Click:::::   "Damn it!"

Reminds me of when one of your housecarls dies, you can find their bodies in their respective hall of the dead. I think you should add something to their "grave" so to speak so you can bring their "spirit" back fom some lovin.

That'd be kind of cool.

That would be very cool. Definitely something I'll bear in mind :D

Sort of like the pillar puzzles only without the pillars :)

Just do a short ritual quest to keep it simple.

On the whole, I'm tendiing towards piggy-backing on Yngvild. Maybe add a spell tome to the final chamber to start with. I can always add something more complicated later :)

Dragonborn:  "Zombie, Zombie, Lich"  ::::Click:::  "Damn it!"    ...... 4 hours of humping later....... "Zombie, Lich, Zombie"  ::::Click:::::   "Damn it!"

Got to work through all the combinations, after all ...

[edit]

Forgot to add - close to a new release. Bug fixes plus zombie paramours. Two at a time with twin souls perk. And possible three way or dead-on-dead action.

I already wrote a story for gang rape by Draugr: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19284-fnis-now-includes-creature-animations/page-3?do=findComment&comment=454570

Owww...

We were talking about that, more or less, on IRC the other night. I was contemplating a spell that heals the player but whithers the corpse into a Dragr mummy. Then you could send your undead Draugr minions to rape the opposition.

It's not that I'm interested in seeing draugr weenies. I just sometimes wish the monster would catch the girl in the horror films ...

My favourite character builds in Skyrim have always been Necromancers (and my unarmed Kahjiit werewolf monk - rawr!) so I just had to leave a message here saying: "woo-hoo!" - this looks great!

I really love all the ideas that are being thrown about, too - quests, dungeons, spells... I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see where this mod leads.

can you make it compatible with deadly mutilation . so you can fuck half body or headless body

LoL.  i wanna see this shit too.

can you make it compatible with deadly mutilation . so you can fuck half body or headless body

Unlikely, I recall someone tried it with the SexAddict mod and the result was amusing but not immersive. 

Someone raising dead bodies and banging them is definitely not looking for immersion either.  Amusement is what we are after.

actually this looks like its turning out to be anything but a necrophil mod, more like a spiritual rape or something lol.  I dont think it counts as necrophilia if they are revived at all.