View File

This mod adds three spells:

Necrophilia will reanimate a dead actor for long enough for the PC to have sex with it. The actor reverts to being dead once the deed is done.

Ghost Sex will summon the dearly departed's shade for long enough for the PC to have sex with the ghost.

Zombie Paramour animates a weak but longer lasting zombie which can be commanded to have sex, be it with the player, or by itself. If the player has the Twin Souls perk, two zombies can be maintained allowing for zombie-zombie sex or three way with the player.

In both cases the sex scene starts automatically. The corpse is placed in the "receptive" role and the animations are aggressive.

Caveats

The zombie talking had to be implemented using a talking activator. That means that like the Daedric Princes and the Auger of Dunlain you can't hurry the text up.

In general, be aware that this is alpha software. There will be bugs.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/09/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE SexLab 1.58b
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thx for the mod. My female necromancer just needed s.th. like this. Some thoughts:

1. I would appreciate my female character to be 'passive'. An option would be great.

2. Casting the ghost spell on a dead goat results in a passive goat ghost. Having some animal stuff in mind? ;) (or a check for creatures should be used). Didn't work on the dragon corpse though :D

3. Changing the position from active to passive result in the death of the player at the end of sex.

1. I would appreciate my female character to be 'passive'. An option would be great.

I was thinking of adding some MCM options anyway. Might be a good one to start with.

2. Casting the ghost spell on a dead goat results in a passive goat ghost. Having some animal stuff in mind? ;) (or a check for creatures should be used). Didn't work on the dragon corpse though :D

I knew there was something I'd forgotten ...

3. Changing the position from active to passive result in the death of the player at the end of sex.

I didn't know you could change from active to passive. Or maybe I did and I just forgot.

Let me see what I can do :)

Interesting!

Will have the mod a try.  Hopefully it will not CTD me too much.   :P

I'm fairly sure the CTD is a timing issue. I'll add a delay to the MCM options so we can try and find out the best result.

I think the CTD is probably due to either the summon shader running when sexlab starts, or more likely it's because the actor isn't fully present in the cell yet. There should be ways to test for both of those, but I don't know what they are at the moment.

If anyone out there has any ideas, shout 'em out :)

*Whistles* Hoo-ee. That's some majorly messed up shizzle.

*Downloads*

What can I say? I aim to please :D

Interesting!

Will have the mod a try.  Hopefully it will not CTD me too much.   :P

I'm fairly sure the CTD is a timing issue. I'll add a delay to the MCM options so we can try and find out the best result.

I think the CTD is probably due to either the summon shader running when sexlab starts, or more likely it's because the actor isn't fully present in the cell yet. There should be ways to test for both of those, but I don't know what they are at the moment.

If anyone out there has any ideas, shout 'em out :)

I'm at work, so I can't really look at anything, but out of curiousity, are you using the Resurrect() function to "bring them to life"?  A long time ago while doing work on Submit, I was initially trying to use the Resurrect() function after showing a stealth KillMove animation for the Ambush feature, and discovered that the Resurrect() function had about a 10-20% chance of a CTD.

So, I have no idea how you are approaching it, but given the description of the actor not being fully present in the cell (Resurrect() makes them briefly fade in) that might be the root of your problem.  If it is indeed a timing issue, I suggest that you have the player play an idle when they cast the "Raise Dead" spell.  I don't remember the exact name (Again, at work, no access to CK or anything) but it was listed under the Animations/Character, I think Right_Attack or something, and was called something regarding 'Ritual' casting or something.  Basically, it makes the player do a big swirly motion or so with their hands, ending with them raised.  Takes a few seconds to fully play out, which would basically build in an inherent delay, giving the corpse time to raise and the actor to be fully ready for sexy time.

Something like that.

Edit: Duh, failed at reading.  The CTD is only on the ghost?  Then nevermind the part about the Resurrect() issues, however, the suggestion to utilize a "summoning ritual" idle or something to give the actor time to be fully enabled might still be a suggestion.

The necrophilia idea with the ghost is something new, I think that opens another brilliant ideas.

Like killing Innocent people where ghosts springing out of the bodys and raping the player because they havent done anything wrong, So they pay back the player with rape actions ...

Another thing if you sleep at some cadavers of bandits or other worms, the ghosts jumping out of the body of the slayed enemys and raping the player in Sleep time.

Well, The mod does something different but implement it with other plugins would be a nice idea.

So, I have no idea how you are approaching it, but given the description of the actor not being fully present in the cell (Resurrect() makes them briefly fade in) that might be the root of your problem.  If it is indeed a timing issue, I suggest that you have the player play an idle when they cast the "Raise Dead" spell.  I don't remember the exact name (Again, at work, no access to CK or anything) but it was listed under the Animations/Character, I think Right_Attack or something, and was called something regarding 'Ritual' casting or something.  Basically, it makes the player do a big swirly motion or so with their hands, ending with them raised.  Takes a few seconds to fully play out, which would basically build in an inherent delay, giving the corpse time to raise and the actor to be fully ready for sexy time.

Sounds like the ritual spell moves. Interesting idea. It would be better than a couple of seconds of doing nothing, certainly. Better still, I night be able to hook the animation exit event and and have a guaranteed safe point from which to call StartSex().

On the other hand, the ghost/zombie actors return hostile and so far have resisted all my attempts to calm them, add them to the player faction or lower their aggression. So if the PC stands around doing nothing too long he could get killed.

Tricky ...

[edit]

Another thing if you sleep at some cadavers of bandits or other worms, the ghosts jumping out of the body of the slayed enemys and raping the player in Sleep time.

I don't know that I'd want that everywhere, but it could be a brilliant idea for one particular dungeon. Especially if you play up the cursed nature of the place and foreshadow the event.

Well, The mod does something different but implement it with other plugins would be a nice idea.

The ghosts aren't hard to create. Get the actor base and place a new instance somewhere, and then add an ability to create the ghost effect shader. That's pretty much all there is to it :)

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

Lol awesome for my necromancer.  :D

As for ideas for the mod, I think getting raped by the berserk souls of your own undead sounds like fun.

Like randomly losing control when summoning or trapping souls or something like that.

Or appeasing the Ideal Masters for more powerful summons or additional perks.

Or appeasing the Ideal Masters for more powerful summons or additional perks.

Must ... resist ... must ... finish ... Love ... Of ... Mara ...

[/shatner]

Seriously, I want to get this stable and then say "done", at least for the time being.

Currently I'm testing the bug fixes for the currently reported bugs and the MCM menu options.

Once that's done I want to do a couple of tweaks. One of them is to make a spell version where the zombie/ghosts act as weaker versions of vanilla undead, but with conversation options to start sex. Also with twin souls, get two of them and make them do each other, or ask for a three-way scene. The code for that is already largely in there, but I couldn't make the corpses talk. That should be solvable with resurrected or cloned actors. You can expect the dead to be less than happy about being called back :)

I also want to make the zombies use the blue animated dead shader. I've tried a few ways to get it to apply and the dead aren't having any of it.

Once I've done that, I want to shelve this at least until I get as far as the necromancer target in Love of Mara who may, under certain circumstances teach the PC a few things about Sex and Death.

Then, I might just look at doing a few more necromatic things. I was always a fan of zombie horror films where the heroine has to run a gauntlet of the undead, losing clothing to every encounter. It could be fun to make a dungeon like that :)

No! Must ... resist ... ;)

On the other hand, the ghost/zombie actors return hostile and so far have resisted all my attempts to calm them, add them to the player faction or lower their aggression. So if the PC stands around doing nothing too long he could get killed.

ResurrectedActor.EnableAi(False)

playidle

catch animation finish event

ResurrectedActor.EnableAi()

Enabling Ai again, comes with it's own delay, before hostility kicks in again, so this should be failsafe.

Sounds like the ritual spell moves. Interesting idea. It would be better than a couple of seconds of doing nothing, certainly. Better still, I night be able to hook the animation exit event and and have a guaranteed safe point from which to call StartSex().

Tricky ...

Make sure that the Calm spell is set to a suitable power level, like 100 or something, as that relates to the maximum level that it will affect a NPC.  Additionally, make sure you don't do something dumb like I did originally, and get in such a habit of checking the "No Hit Effect" to avoid the Brawl Bug and such in the Magic Effect dialog box that you don't accidentally check that as well for the Calm spell.

I changed Submit from lowering their Aggression to 0 followed by a StopCombat() call to simply casting a custom Calm spell on them and then issuing the StopCombat() command, and that seems to work just fine.  (You didn't mention it there, so I assume you used StopCombat().  If you didn't, you need to because even if you put their Aggression at 0, if they were already hostile, they will remain hostile until told to stop fighting via that command.)

ResurrectedActor.EnableAi(False)

playidle

catch animation finish event

ResurrectedActor.EnableAi()

Enabling Ai again, comes with it's own delay, before hostility kicks in again, so this should be failsafe.

Yeah, disabling AI should work regardless. 

Make sure that the Calm spell is set to a suitable power level, like 100 or something, as that relates to the maximum level that it will affect a NPC.  Additionally, make sure you don't do something dumb like I did originally, and get in such a habit of checking the "No Hit Effect" to avoid the Brawl Bug and such in the Magic Effect dialog box that you don't accidentally check that as well for the Calm spell.

I used magnitude 9 because that's what the self calm spell in the CK used. I never really considered that I might need a lot more than that.

I changed Submit from lowering their Aggression to 0 followed by a StopCombat() call to simply casting a custom Calm spell on them and then issuing the StopCombat() command, and that seems to work just fine.  (You didn't mention it there, so I assume you used StopCombat().  If you didn't, you need to because even if you put their Aggression at 0, if they were already hostile, they will remain hostile until told to stop fighting via that command.)

That was the weird thing. For the ghost I spawned the clone in a warehouse cell away from the actor and set her aggression before she ever saw the PC. But when I ported her to her corpse's location, she came out fighting. Because of that I figured there was some script to start the fight and reckoned that StopCombat probably wasn't going to work.

That said, I was testing in the first area in Bleak Falls Barrow, which probably wasn't the best choice from a testing POV.

I'll look at it again. One way or another I should be able to stop the fighting with all this to draw on :)

And the targets will still idle, so it won't look bad. if the target is at a suitable distance to the player, you can even initiate dialogue and nothing will point out, that the NSC has no Ai.

So you could even leave it disabled in those cases, because as far as i understood, the resurrected NSC will die after the act anyway.

Or you do the fancy calm stuff, that at least won't screw with other stuff, like buddies of the targeted NPC or followers that start acting strange on the NPC.

But for me, calming and StopCombat only worked properly, if the target NPC was acting towards the player, as the game seems to have reseted my settings, as soon as the NPC spotted me as his enemy, if i was out of his sight before.

Don't know if this functionality still exists, but in FallOut there was a scripted way, to force an NPC to attack the player or any other target. So doing this before calming and stopping the NPC could solve my problem... which could be your problem as well.

And the targets will still idle, so it won't look bad. if the target is at a suitable distance to the player, you can even initiate dialogue and nothing will point out, that the NSC has no Ai. So you could even leave it disabled in those cases, because as far as i understood, the resurrected NSC will die after the act anyway.

Yeah, I was thinking that :)

Of course, there's maybe another approach to the problem:

• Create cloned actor
  • Force clone into quest alias
  • Register alias for OnLoad events
  • Use the OnLoad handler to call back to the quest
  • And with a bit of luck I then "should be able to animate the object, or manipulate it in other ways without issues"

The more I think about it, the more I think that's probably the right way to handle the CTD issue. Let's see if it works :)

May still ctd for some players, where the engine (especially the scripting engine) is already near or at it's limits, causing not only script delays, but even delays in the Ai.
So if you work with a copy, the engine will have to reinitialize all standard ai packages, that are added to it and cache some of it's data.

i didn't work with copies of hostile NPCs yet, but my clones of regular npcs, seems to have inherited some of the originals ai packages (tryed on a whiterun guard), which i temporarily disabled by adding my own package, which gets highest priority and is executed immediatly. Not all packages where carried over, as it seemed, but some, so at one point i gave up on that idea, until i figure out a better solution or the cases for which and what.

You could try just doing a wait loop until they are fully loaded

ActorRef.Resurrect()

while !ActorRef.Is3DLoaded()
	Utility.Wait(0.1)
endWhile

; // Do Stuff with them now.

I have no idea if Is3DLoaded() will return false while it's still fading the resurrected actor back in or not though, it may consider them as loaded during that process, just a suggestion of something to try.

Hang on, are we talking about a first offence here? :D

I tried the OnLoad approach and it seems to work very well - no delay and no crashes. At least none so far.

Disabling AI should help with the packages re-initialising. I think i'll go with this and see how it works in the field :)

[edit]

@Ashal

A wait loop would be clearer, certainly.