1. Thanks for fulfilling this request

You're welcome :)

2. When a corpse is decapitated. The head goes back when have sex.

Not sure what I can do about that. I believe the decapitation effect is a biped slot so I could possibly equip a decaptiation onto the resurrected corpse. I'll have to think about it.

3. Please allow the option to follow the sexlab stripping.

For the ghosts, I take it? Can do. There's no reason they shouldn't arrive clothed and then SexLab will strip them for sex.

4. A shout option to activate?

Possibly. I don't want to get too bogged down with lots of little options if I can help it.

[edit]

New version up with bugfixes and MCM options. I'm now off to bed - 'night all! :)

I used magnitude 9 because that's what the self calm spell in the CK used. I never really considered that I might need a lot more than that.

That was the weird thing. For the ghost I spawned the clone in a warehouse cell away from the actor and set her aggression before she ever saw the PC. But when I ported her to her corpse's location, she came out fighting. Because of that I figured there was some script to start the fight and reckoned that StopCombat probably wasn't going to work.

That said, I was testing in the first area in Bleak Falls Barrow, which probably wasn't the best choice from a testing POV.

I'll look at it again. One way or another I should be able to stop the fighting with all this to draw on :)

Yeah, magnitude 9 means it caps at level 9.  So if your ghost was 10+, it wouldn't work.

I found it simpler to just make a new spell, set it to a Calm archetype, Constant Effect, Self delivery, I used the Recover/Effects Persist/No Area flags, since I believe the default Skyrim Calm had those, Silent for noise level, and that's pretty much it.  Then in the actual SPELL that reference that effect, set the power to 100 or something, since the standard levels for most NPCs cap at like ~50-80.

And yeah, something about Bleak Falls Barrow, or at least that tower leading up to it.  Those generic bandits are the ONLY ones where I encountered the infamous "re-agro" bug, and that was with setting their Aggression to 0 and using the StopCombat() command.  However, a properly applied Calm spell worked just fine on them.

As to DisablingAI() or however that function went, iirc, when I experimented with it in the past, it turns *every*thing off, making the NPC kind of just freeze until it is re-enabled.

In the SexAddicts mod I never saw the other actors become hostile but there's a slight difference in the code:

if (akTarget.isHostileToActor(akCaster))
		akTarget.stopCombat()
		akCaster.stopCombat()
		aktarget.SetExpressionOverride(9,100)	; Set Fear expression for the rape
	endif
Note that stopCombat is called on both actors, not just the bandit. (Too bad facial expressions no longer work).

Hm, I"m pondering on whether or not to add this to the Rape category in SexLab Index or just add a new category for Necrophilia.

Just use necrophilia because thats what it is, u will have time to think about that when someone decides to use the draugr with FNIS creatures anyway :P

Btw thanks for the mod i kind of like to play with the dead bodies so this is a nice add :D

3. Please allow the option to follow the sexlab stripping.

For the ghosts, I take it? Can do. There's no reason they shouldn't arrive clothed and then SexLab will strip them for sex.

I really appreciate what you are doing. Ghost is good idea, but normal too. I use some modified skimpy armor that doesnt need stripping. LOL

This Looks Promising Though I Have To Report That At The End Of Ghost Sex My Game Freezes

Hum... I'm not sure what would be causing that. At the end of ghostsex I put a two second delay, then fade the ghost invisible, move her to the warehouse cell and kill, disable and delete the clone before setting the variable pointing at her to None. Any chance of a log file to see if we can diagnose this?

(I had to put the 2 second delay in there or else the ghost vanished the moment sex was over leaving the DB humping empty air for a moment. Which had a certain comedy value - so much so that I very nearly left it in :))

The spells do not seem to appear in my spell list i would like to know if they are supposed to appear or not any help is appreciated

They should appear in your inventory the first time you load a game with the mod enabled. Can I just check you have the mod ticked in data files/wrye bash/NMN/whatever? That would be my first thought. Failing that, do they still not appear with a new character?

Yeah, magnitude 9 means it caps at level 9.  So if your ghost was 10+, it wouldn't work.

Ah, I thought that was the amount by which aggression was reduced. I was thinking that on a range of 0-4, -9 should be plenty :)

Still, it should have worked on lvl 1 bandits. But then ... Bleak Falls Barrow, I guess :)

I found it simpler to just make a new spell, set it to a Calm archetype, Constant Effect, Self delivery, I used the Recover/Effects Persist/No Area flags, since I believe the default Skyrim Calm had those, Silent for noise level, and that's pretty much it.  Then in the actual SPELL that reference that effect, set the power to 100 or something, since the standard levels for most NPCs cap at like ~50-80.

You know, now that I have the timing sorted out, I'm tempted to leave 'em hostile. Then again, I've already had several ghosts slain in mid sex by an angry test goat (pauses to consider the surrealism of the sentence so far) so I'm guessing followers are going to make the spell pretty much unusable unless I do something to calm them down...

As to DisablingAI() or however that function went, iirc, when I experimented with it in the past, it turns *every*thing off, making the NPC kind of just freeze until it is re-enabled.

Yeah, I tried it and that was what I found. I had the PC humping away and the ghost just looking at them as if they'd gone mad. 

In the SexAddicts mod I never saw the other actors become hostile but there's a slight difference in the code:

akTarget.stopCombat()
		akCaster.stopCombat()
		aktarget.SetExpressionOverride(9,100)	; Set Fear expression for the rape
	endif
Note that stopCombat is called on both actors, not just the bandit. (Too bad facial expressions no longer work).

Cool. I'll try that :)

Hm, I"m pondering on whether or not to add this to the Rape category in SexLab Index or just add a new category for Necrophilia.

Just use necrophilia because thats what it is, u will have time to think about that when someone decides to use the draugr with FNIS creatures anyway :P

Sounds like a plan :)

Btw thanks for the mod i kind of like to play with the dead bodies so this is a nice add :D

Y'welcome :)

I really appreciate what you are doing. Ghost is good idea, but normal too. I use some modified skimpy armor that doesnt need stripping. LOL

Interesting thing is, I'm not stripping the PC at all. The ghost spawns with a full set of kit and the zombie gets its inventory reset when I resurrect it so the zombie at least needs some inventory management. But the PC should already be being stripped by SexLab.

Why? Are you having problems?

About them ghosts, i believe they're not material so having clothes on them seems rather silly (what when someone dies they automatically get the ghost version of the clothes they were wearing when they died?), ofc Beth couldn't have followed on this since introducing nudity would stir up spirits (nice pun i made here) and restrict sales :|

Great mod, thanks.  If you want any ideas for putting this in the game, a bit more in line with the story, I have a thought.  That conjuration trainer Falion in Morthal frequents a summoning circle outside of town.  Maybe you could make it so he bribes you with these spells, not to tell anyone else about it.  Not sure if you could add that to his existing verbage when the PC catches him out there.

Interesting thing is, I'm not stripping the PC at all. The ghost spawns with a full set of kit and the zombie gets its inventory reset when I resurrect it so the zombie at least needs some inventory management. But the PC should already be being stripped by SexLab.

Why? Are you having problems?

No, just making a suggesting. PC is fine. I am just suggesting zombie (NPC victim) needs the same stripping script so it has more customization options.

Also, I play tested on a female thalmor soldier. When the ghost spawned, it appeared a male thalmor ghost.

About them ghosts, i believe they're not material so having clothes on them seems rather silly (what when someone dies they automatically get the ghost version of the clothes they were wearing when they died?), ofc Beth couldn't have followed on this since introducing nudity would stir up spirits (nice pun i made here) and restrict sales :|

Well there's that. On the other hand ghosts traditionally manifest wearing the clothes they wore in life, so you could argue it either way.

Right now I'm inclined to let them appear clothed and have sexlab strip 'em.

Great mod, thanks.  If you want any ideas for putting this in the game, a bit more in line with the story, I have a thought.  That conjuration trainer Falion in Morthal frequents a summoning circle outside of town.  Maybe you could make it so he bribes you with these spells, not to tell anyone else about it.  Not sure if you could add that to his existing verbage when the PC catches him out there.

I do have some plans in that regard ...  :cool: 

No, just making a suggesting. PC is fine. I am just suggesting zombie (NPC victim) needs the same stripping script so it has more customization options.

Won't work, sadly. Resurrecting the actor resets the inventory so I need to remove all items beforehand in order to restore them after. I could probably loop over all the biped nodes and re-equip everything prior to drc, but it seems like a lot of work for little gain.

Also, I play tested on a female thalmor soldier. When the ghost spawned, it appeared a male thalmor ghost.

Hmmm... levelled actors :/ GetLeveledActorBase should fix that one.

I've been working on another spell for the set, trying to make more conventional zombies that can be commanded to have sex. I'm having all sorts of problems. It's not so bad if I resurrect the actor, although there's a lot of vanilla dialogue to override. What I can't seem to do is get the blue zombie shader to apply (which I want) and I'd like the sex zombies to count against the commanded actor limit.

It would almost be easier to use the actual reanimate spell archetype and add dialogue, but I can't make the damn things talk. AllowPCDialogue(true) didn't help, hell I can't even make them receive activation events. I suppose I could make a zombie command spell and open dialogue that way ...

Suggestion regarding 'ghost sex' spell: maybe a toggle in MCM can be added for 'story mode' - when 'story mode' is turned on, 'ghost sex' spell will be blocked until the player collects all four necromancer journals from Yngvild (that tomb in the icey isle with the necrophiliac necromancer collecting women's ghosts).

Nice! I'll be keeping an eye on this. 

I think it would be really cool to have the actor remain completely lifeless and limp throughout the sex, but I understand that would probably require limiting animations to a very select few (standing animations, for example, wouldn't work)...and furthermore, I never know what I'm talking about when I offer up these thoughts, so I have no clue if it's even possible to trigger a sex animation with a dead actor and only animate the player. 

Reanimation is pretty damn hot, too, but I think a lot of the appeal of necro is in having complete and total control over what is essentially just an empty vessel. 

And as someone else brought up, if there was a way to leave the body decapitated when the sex is initiated, that would be awesome. 

All that being said, I'll definitely give this a download and try it out. :D

I have the extended death cam mod in my game. If my PC was the victim of necrophilia, could the effect of this mod be continued after her death so if someone raped her after she was dead it would be shown?

I can't tell if the game is over for all intents and purposes when my PC dies, because NPC's continue to react to her, kick her body around,  knock her down a flight of steps, or over a cliff. All those things are exciting to watch, as her body tumbles helplessly - but I wonder if it would be possible for her to be raped during the extended death cam time??

Hey Waxen, when I asked about the whole 'still dead when bangin' necro stuff' (man it sounds bad when I say it...), does this code change of yours make that happen, or must some other change be made?

Your code:

akTarget.stopCombat() akCaster.stopCombat()

aktarget.SetExpressionOverride(9,100) ; Set Fear expression for the rape

endif

Trying a few dead bodies and ghosts, not get CTD so far.  :D

I have a few comments:

1. For short moment after being summon from corpse, the body or ghost become hostile and my follower just kill them (in the middle of stripping animation).  I have to keep my follower at some distance to prevent this.

2. After sex sometimes the dead body just float instead of lay back on ground.

3. Is it possible to add some action key so that we don't have to switch between normal equipped weapon/spell to necrophilia spell.

Are you gonna make it possible to not resurrect them, where they just stay dead (like in SA)?

I can already resurrect them and have sex with them...

Maybe. What I wanted with this mod was very much a necromancy reanimate-then-rape mod rather than a non magical fiddling-with-corpses mod. I did try the SA approach, but it didn't look much like I wanted it to look. That said, I could maybe add it in later. Possibly as a shout rather than a spell, as someone suggested earlier.

Possibly not before I put some more time into Love of Mara though. What was supposed to be a quick half hour coding experiment is taking over my life at the moment :)

Suggestion regarding 'ghost sex' spell: maybe a toggle in MCM can be added for 'story mode' - when 'story mode' is turned on, 'ghost sex' spell will be blocked until the player collects all four necromancer journals from Yngvild (that tomb in the icey isle with the necrophiliac necromancer collecting women's ghosts).

I like that idea. I do have plans for a more immersive way to get these goodies, but something like Yngvild would work too. I'd probably make the story mode on by default and let players who aren't interested in questing just tick a cheat button :)

Added to SexLab Index under Necrophilia

Thank you :)

A possible addition to the ghost sex would be a slow magic effect of freezing (it shouldn't kill the PC but it ought to cause some damage). Sex with ghosts ought to have a personal cost.

Now you've got me thinking ... There are so many interesting ways we could do that :) Maybe the PC is being slowly drawn into the spirit world with each use of this spell. Ghost encounters become more commonplace. Maybe the player is stalked by insubstantial (at first!) phantoms. Maybe sometimes he or she slips into the spirit world entirely. Imagine returning to whiterun to find everyone there looks like a ghost. They don't act any different, but you're seeing the world as a ghost would see it. Then there's one person you encounter who looks normal and is in fact a ghost, and who probably has something to say about your recent activities...

Of course, your idea sounds like a lot less work :)

*sigh* Maybe later

Maybe by adding some smell (Corpses don't smell like lavender, or do they?), so bathing in Private Needs or swiming is needed, to solve get rid of it, as it lowers speechcraft. ^^

Warning: Not a serious suggestion.

And taken in the spirit it was intended :)

I think it would be really cool to have the actor remain completely lifeless and limp throughout the sex, but I understand that would probably require limiting animations to a very select few (standing animations, for example, wouldn't work)...and furthermore, I never know what I'm talking about when I offer up these thoughts, so I have no clue if it's even possible to trigger a sex animation with a dead actor and only animate the player.

Yeah, I found the body tended to roll away when I tried this. I can see there are a lot of people who'd like something like this though, so I may look at it again.

Reanimation is pretty damn hot, too, but I think a lot of the appeal of necro is in having complete and total control over what is essentially just an empty vessel.

You may like my talking zombies, if I can ever get them talking. Not very good in a fight, but longer lasting and will have sex if you ask them. But they're creepy as hell in what they say. They're not pleased to be brought back and it's clear that it's only the PCs will that keeps them from reverting to death, possibly after taking dire revenge.

"Laugh loudly then look around if nobody watch, download it " Thanks for the mod man ! I remember killing too fast my ennemies and then crying a lot because I didn't rape them before...

Yup. This is for those moments when you strip the armour off and think, "damn, I really wanted a piece of that, too!"

I have the extended death cam mod in my game. If my PC was the victim of necrophilia, could the effect of this mod be continued after her death so if someone raped her after she was dead it would be shown?

I'm not sure how well this will work if an NPC uses it. There are places where I've more or less hardcoded the PC in as the caster. I'll add NPC usage to the "future plans" list.

I can't tell if the game is over for all intents and purposes when my PC dies, because NPC's continue to react to her, kick her body around, knock her down a flight of steps, or over a cliff. All those things are exciting to watch, as her body tumbles helplessly - but I wonder if it would be possible for her to be raped during the extended death cam time??

Hmm... I suppose it depends on whether the PC can receive OnDeath events. If so, that could be used to trigger a radiant quest that looked for a suitable rapist or rapists and started a scene. Actually, that sounds like it could be rather fun, using the word loosely ;)

I'll have a think about it. It might be more suited for a separate bad end/rape after death mod.

I'm still waiting for a necrophelia mod without the necromancy. This is cool, and certainly something I will use if I ever play a necromancer character though.

See earlier in this post :)

Trying a few dead bodies and ghosts, not get CTD so far. :D

Always good to hear :)

1. For short moment after being summon from corpse, the body or ghost become hostile and my follower just kill them (in the middle of stripping animation). I have to keep my follower at some distance to prevent this.

I know what you mean. I've had ghosts and zombies slain in mid-sex by an angry test goat before now.

In my current version the zombie is calmed fast enough that the thalmor I'm using as a test subject complains that the spell didn't even do anything. The ghost one still says "never shoukld have come here" but doesn't get a chance to do anything about it. I'll try putting the calm spell on the ghosts earlier and see if that helps.

2. After sex sometimes the dead body just float instead of lay back on ground.

I haven't seen that one yet. Maybe that's why beth put the ashpile effect on the vanilla zombie spells. Not sure what I can do about it otherwise.

3. Is it possible to add some action key so that we don't have to switch between normal equipped weapon/spell to necrophilia spell.

Possibly. Another one for the future plans list, I think :)