If we want to get super technical, this is a Kinemortophilia mod anyway... but who would click that thread title? :P

The real thing to remember here is that the existence of this mod might motivate one of the animators around here to make some necrophilia sex animations ;) you can do some pretty kinky stuff with a corpse you know!

And then those animations could lead to a mod where you can get people drunk and have sex with them when they're passed out ^.^

WaxenFigure, on 19 Sept 2013 - 3:02 PM, said:

AwfulArchdemon, on 19 Sept 2013 - 07:00 AM, said:

DocClox, on 18 Sept 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

To be completely honest, the thing that appeals to me about this is the aspect of control. The idea that even being dead is no escape because I can always bring them back. Messing on with lifeless dead bodies doesn't hold that much appeal for me personally.

Which isn't to say I might not give it a shot if I get a spare half hour, but it's not a priority I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

No problem Doc. The main 2 reasons I want it is because I got used to SA, and there isn't another mod that does the necro thing. I can't use SA though, because it's incompatible with SD. Thanks anyway. Let me know if you change your mind. The necro thing is the only reason I'm not using this mod right now, and SD is the only reason I'm not using SA right now. I miss SA... :(

Incompatible with SD? I ran both all the time. What kind of problems did you have running both?

WHAT!? bth_shocked.jpg I remember that those 2 used to be incompatible! That changed with the SL conversions I take it??? Are you f***in' kidding me?

I'm jumping directly on this! bth_stimpy.png

Just a heads up, when using the ghost spell on someone that's been fed on (as a werewolf), I've experienced females coming out as male ghosts. This might be an incompatibility with dawnguard werewolves, not sure if it's the same for "normal" werewolves. It's not a major problem or anything, just... weird.

Apologies for the delay in replying - more RL stuff. Details on my blog page if anyone's interested.

The real thing to remember here is that the existence of this mod might motivate one of the animators around here to make some necrophilia sex animations ;) you can do some pretty kinky stuff with a corpse you know!

I suppose if the anims are tagged as "Necro" then we could select them specifically for animated corpse situations. I wonder if you can flag an animation so it only gets included if the tag is specifically requested. It'd be a pain if people saw the necro stuff crop up in vanilla sex acts, and we can't really expect other modders to go adding exclusions to their code. Especially since we only have one exclusion slot.

I'll have to dig a bit deeper into the SexLab API, I think.

And then those animations could lead to a mod where you can get people drunk and have sex with them when they're passed out ^.^

That could be fun.

• Add dialogue to ply Olfina with liquor
  • Olfina announces she needs to lie down, heads off to the bedroom in the Bannered Mare
  • Once there, we get her to stand on the bed
  • Create a clone off-cell somewhere and kill the clone
  • Swap Olfina for her clone
  • Let the player have his/her way with her
  • Swap 'em back

OK, that's a bit clumsy. Better if it works on sleeping people in general. And better if we can keep the living actor in an unconscious ragdoll state, although I've not had much luck with that. Sill, could be fun to try it :)

Support to use it on dead Draugrs or humanoids? ;P

Quite possibly now that FNIS 4.0 looks set to come out of beta. I think there's only one Dragr sex animation available at the moment, but we could probably use that. In fact just about any creature that can be reanimated and has a suitable animation could work.

Just a heads up, when using the ghost spell on someone that's been fed on (as a werewolf), I've experienced females coming out as male ghosts. This might be an incompatibility with dawnguard werewolves, not sure if it's the same for "normal" werewolves. It's not a major problem or anything, just... weird.

I can imagine! Was this with generic actors (bandits, dark mages etc) by  any chance? We had this before for the ghosts, but I thought I'd nailed it down. Maybe the werewolf feeding does some sort of recycling on the corpse. Worst case, I suppose I can disable it on corpses that have been fed on.

I can imagine! Was this with generic actors (bandits, dark mages etc) by  any chance? We had this before for the ghosts, but I thought I'd nailed it down. Maybe the werewolf feeding does some sort of recycling on the corpse. Worst case, I suppose I can disable it on corpses that have been fed on.

Inside my head I mentioned that they were all silver hand but that message never made it out to my fingertips. Since silver hand people are already replacing normal bandits and such in dungeons, it's probably a pretty weird path. Bandits>silver hand>people who've been fed on.

Yeah, silver hand would do it. They're mostly generics, which means they're spawned on a template. That means when you get the base actor, you get one of several base actors that fit the template. In fact I think they use the same templates as bandits, except that they're a bit tougher and have silver swords in their inventory.

You know what's really weird? I just realised, I coudln't get the real base actor in a reliable way, so put a loop in to test the gender of the ghost and spawn it again until I got a match. So if it does get the sex wrong, it should just junk the ghost and spawn a new one. If it can't do that after 10 tries it should print an error and make the spell fail.

rittmeister, on 29 Sept 2013 - 8:46 PM, said:

very good mod!

I would love to have a few Zombie chicks as followers, or marryable even, at least have them stick around, and assign them a "home", so I can find them again.

possibly with their creepy speech, thats hot. esp. when beating the shit out of them and having sex...

cheers!!

Dude! A marriable zombie chick! I vote hell yeah! I know I've never seen that happen before! :lol:

Yeah, silver hand would do it. They're mostly generics, which means they're spawned on a template. That means when you get the base actor, you get one of several base actors that fit the template. In fact I think they use the same templates as bandits, except that they're a bit tougher and have silver swords in their inventory.

You know what's really weird? I just realised, I coudln't get the real base actor in a reliable way, so put a loop in to test the gender of the ghost and spawn it again until I got a match. So if it does get the sex wrong, it should just junk the ghost and spawn a new one. If it can't do that after 10 tries it should print an error and make the spell fail.

actor.GetLeveledActorBase <---- Always use instead of actor.GetActorBase

That is the reliable actor base function to use and it works for everyone, even the player.

actor.GetLeveledActorBase <---- Always use instead of actor.GetActorBase

That is the reliable actor base function to use and it works for everyone, even the player.

I tried that and still had gender swapping ghosts for some reason. Could always have been related to something else, I suppose. There's also a dire warning on the wiki about CTDs if you spawn an actor in a script using GetLeveledActorBase. Although I could probably have avoided that by making sure I never left my ghosts around long enough to be garbage collected.

It might be worth my time to try it again and see. I mean if people are still seeing the problem in any case...

rittmeister, on 29 Sept 2013 - 8:46 PM, said:

very good mod!

I would love to have a few Zombie chicks as followers, or marryable even, at least have them stick around, and assign them a "home", so I can find them again.

possibly with their creepy speech, thats hot. esp. when beating the shit out of them and having sex...

cheers!!

Dude! A marriable zombie chick! I vote hell yeah! I know I've never seen that happen before! :lol:

Would I need to have the brides side of the temple filled with ghosts and zombies, I wonder. Maramal is going to go spare!

would also be cool to be able to fuck your chicks to death, maybe by chocking them or string them up with a rope and fuck them until they pass out, then revive them again. endlessly.

Damn. That is sick. (Says the guy who wrote the sex zombie mod in the fair place ... ok, fair comment :))

I suppose there's already one choking missionary animation in SexLab. It shouldn't be impossible to make sure that's the last animation used and kill the victim at the end. It'd need a way to specify that you wanted it to be a fatal fuck though.

How about an adorable zombie kid to adopt? zombieheidi-e1282929146799.jpg Aaaaww.

Zombie followers are cool too.  Maybe give them all the ability to eat corpses like that one-eyed freak who gives you the quest 'A taste of Death'. (did you know someone on Nexus made her marriable?) That could give them a cool buff, like it does to you, when you decide to eat dead people bth_revised_zombie_food_pyramid.jpg (why the fuc* did they put that in the game? If you can eat people, nudity should have been no big deal)

Not sure how interesting a conversation would be with your dead wife, but maybe it could be spiced up. Perhaps add dialogue from somewhere else as a voice add-on. All sound fun to me.

Ghost Sex works fine BUT its always my char fucking the ghost not the other way around can that be changed? Necrophilia also works BUT in the end the zombie just stays standing up with its eyes closed. Zombie Paramour simply didn't work for me

Hmm... the ghost should respect the "passive PC" option.  I'll look into that. Not sure about the Necrophilia option offhand. I'll have a think.

my char is male.

Necrophila on women does exactly nothing.

ghost sex works.

zombie paramour works too.

Odd. Most of my tests were with male PCs. (I tend to coc in from the start menu). Maybe there's something sprung loose in the Necro spell.

cant have sex with female draug(

No, not yet. The animations didn't exist when I wrote the spell. I'm not sure that they exist for female dragr even now. But I need to look at the creature options anyway so I'll see what I can do.

Been busy with RL stuff the last few weeks. I'm hoping to get back to it soon.

Plans are to look at the outstanding bugs and see if I can reproduce them; change zombie paramour so it converts existing zombies to sexified ones (only one spell then and work with all sorts of zombies) and look at creature integration. Maybe some story mode work if I get time.