Someone raising dead bodies and banging them is definitely not looking for immersion either.  Amusement is what we are after.

actually this looks like its turning out to be anything but a necrophil mod, more like a spiritual rape or something lol.  I dont think it counts as necrophilia if they are revived at all.

That is what I am saying.

So ... Who else thinks I need a better name for this sucker?

I was kicking around an idea for a mod called "Perverse Arcana" which was going to be a Lovers Magic style collection of sex & magic related spells, quests and whatnot. I can't think of anything I want to do here that wouldn't fit that name. Or I could just call it "Sex And Death". I'm almost tempted to call it "Sex And Death And Rock And Roll" ... (sings)

Sex and Death and Blood and Souls
Is all my brain and body needs
Sex and Death and Blood and Souls
Are very good indeed

OK. Time to make my apologies to the ghost of Ian Dury, and then I'm out here :)

Because I was thinking if it's possible, to trigger this spell as a chance failure for summon same undead servant.

The spell is the same as an entry level Raise Zombie spell, except

• it lasts for five times as long
  • the zombies only have one hit point and one point of magika
  • they don't turn to ash at the end
  • ... and you can have sex with them, of course
So all the perks that affect undead affect these, too.

Because I was thinking if it's possible, to trigger this spell as a chance failure for summon same undead servant.

You mean like sometimes Raise Zombie will fail, but you'll get one of these instead? Could do. Though it might be hard to tell unless you try and talk to them.

Permanent Zombie sex follower instead of timed one?

Olfina had an accident during a vampire attack and wouldn't mind using her body as a bodyguard and, er, yeah.

I know what you mean. I've got a soft spot for Olfina as well :D

I do have plans to have sexified versions of the other existing zombie spells up to and including Dead Thrall. The sexy ones will generally be weaker than the vanilla ones, but last a lot longer. Of course that needn't apply in the case of the thrall level spell.

But currently only the easy level one is implemented.

The spell is the same as an entry level Raise Zombie spell, except

• it lasts for five times as long
  • the zombies only have one hit point and one point of magika
  • they don't turn to ash at the end
  • ... and you can have sex with them, of course
So all the perks that affect undead affect these, too.

You mean like sometimes Raise Zombie will fail, but you'll get one of these instead? Could do. Though it might be hard to tell unless you try and talk to them.

Permanent Zombie sex follower instead of timed one?

Olfina had an accident during a vampire attack and wouldn't mind using her body as a bodyguard and, er, yeah.

I know what you mean. I've got a soft spot for Olfina as well :D

I do have plans to have sexified versions of the other existing zombie spells up to and including Dead Thrall. The sexy ones will generally be weaker than the vanilla ones, but last a lot longer. Of course that needn't apply in the case of the thrall level spell.

But currently only the easy level one is implemented.

awesome, cant wait to see it implemented.

awesome, cant wait to see it implemented.

Might see it sooner than I'd planned at this rate :)

For instance ... 

The weak body works fine but being high level I can not raise any NPC because the games says they are to powerful. If you can make it permant like dead thralls or make so you can raise any level.

Hmmm, yeah I can see that'd happen. Vanilla raise spells work to level 6. By level 40 or so you'll not encounter many of those.

I might set it up each time you learn a raise dead spell, you also get the sexified version. Not exactly story mode, but it'll be usable for high levels.

I wish you could just use dead thrall, and then have sex with them. I'm not the biggest fan of adding extra spells to skyrim....

mmm... on the whole I prefer not to mess with vanilla assets. I mean if two mods change a spell, only one of them can take effect. I'd sooner leave that to the global magic overhaul mods and just do my own thing.

But it looks like a sex-enabled Dead Thrall will be arriving sooner rather than later.

To be completely honest, the thing that appeals to me about this is the aspect of control. The idea that even being dead is no escape because I can always bring them back. Messing on with lifeless dead bodies doesn't hold that much appeal for me personally.

Which isn't to say I might not give it a shot if I get a spare half hour, but it's not a priority I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

To be completely honest, the thing that appeals to me about this is the aspect of control. The idea that even being dead is no escape because I can always bring them back. Messing on with lifeless dead bodies doesn't hold that much appeal for me personally.

I hate to be the Internet overlord nazi. But this mod probably need a name change into something called "sexlab necromancer". The name "Necrophilia" is not applicable.

You raised this point before and I responded to it then. I even suggested a few alternative names I might consider. Judging from the response, almost no one thought the matter particularly important. Consequently, I'm kind of lukewarm on the idea at the moment.

See, I don't want to change the name of my mod based on a fine distinction of semantics that almost no-one cares about.  I could understand it if I'd made a mod about  Sex and Death and Degradation and named it "Sunlight, Sparkles and Cute Fluffy Bunnies", Really though, I'm not a million miles away with "necrophilia". It's not like I'm stopping anyone from making a "proper" necrophilia mod. It's not even as though I've ruled out adding the content you desire.

I don't want to be a dick about this, but I'm not going to rename my mods every time someone decides that the title is insufficiently precise. I made the mod - choosing the title is one of the perks of the job.

You raised this point before and I responded to it then. I even suggesting a few alternative names I might consider. Judging from the response, almost no one thought the matter particularly important. Consequently, I'm kind of lukewarm on the idea at the moment.

See, I don't want to change the name of my mod based on a fine distinction of semantics that almost no-one cares about.  I could understand it if I'd made a mod about  Sex and Death and Degradation and named it "Sunlight, Sparkles and Cute Fluffy Bunnies", Really though, I'm not a million miles away with "necrophilia". It's not like I'm stopping anyone from making a "proper" necrophilia mod. It's not even as though I've ruled out adding the content you desire.

I don't want to be a dick about this, but I'm not going to rename my mods every time someone decides that the title is insufficiently precise. I made the mod - choosing the title is one of the perks of the job.

Sunlight, Sparkles and Cute Fluffy Bunnies. Hmm... now that'd actually be fun mod name for this. I certainly would not mind! :)

Which isn't to say I might not give it a shot if I get a spare half hour, but it's not a priority I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

No problem Doc. The main 2 reasons I want it is because I got used to SA, and there isn't another mod that does the necro thing. I can't use SA though, because it's incompatible with SD. Thanks anyway. Let me know if you change your mind. The necro thing is the only reason I'm not using this mod right now, and SD is the only reason I'm not using SA right now. I miss SA... :(

Tell ya what - I'll take a look at it next time I get some CK time. Between relatives and kittens I've not one day down at the computer this week without having to stand right back up again.

It shouldn't be too hard to do if I remember rightly.

No problem Doc. The main 2 reasons I want it is because I got used to SA, and there isn't another mod that does the necro thing. I can't use SA though, because it's incompatible with SD. Thanks anyway. Let me know if you change your mind. The necro thing is the only reason I'm not using this mod right now, and SD is the only reason I'm not using SA right now. I miss SA... :(

Incompatible with SD? I ran both all the time. What kind of problems did you have running both?