Try Sexlab Defeat's Necrophillia feature instead.

This mod hasn't been update for half a year now. Sexlab already move several version already.

It's about that long since I last opened the CK. RL and all that.

I'll see if I can take a look at it. I've been thinking about doing some more modding; this would be a good way to get back into it :)

• 2 months later...

I had your mod up to SL 1.39 version. Enjoyed it very much until "Defeat" came out, I uninstalled it. Since Necro is broken in Defeat mod, I installed yours. And right after first spell casting, I experience CTD. But, no problem, I have another question to ask: Wasn't your mod integrated in MCM menu? If so, which version was that?

Sexlab Framework 1.58B has a new check, it no longer looks at the "IsDead" flag for NPCs but checks their HealthPoints instead.  If the health is 0 it refuses to animate but a HP of 1 allows animations.  That means you no longer have to use "resurrect" on the NPC to reset the IsDead flag and have to deal with everyone suddenly wanting to kill the NPC before Sexlab grabs them.  All you need to do now is give them 1 HP. 

That also means you can make this work with NPCs that are dead to start with, resurrect always restores them to dead if they started the game dead.

WaxenF. You've right. necrophilia in Defeat mod let your PC to have sex with "deads", NPC do not attack "resurrected" bodies, but in Nerophilia mod, whenever I wanted to have a sex with dead, either my follower or nearby NPC immediately attacks and kills resurrected NPC.

Humm... I was about to write that it worked just fine. Ghost sex works, zombie paramour fine (if a little slow on the dialogue - why can't we skip talking activators anyway?) but yeah, necrophilia itself just strips the targets and if I persist it crashes the game.

I'll see what I can do.

(I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed being able to summon the ghosts of dead enemies for sex...)

[edit]

Hmmp ... there's a full copy of an out of data ZAZ pack in that BSA. That can't be helping... AND a set of slaver scripts as well... I guess i was new to BSA packing at the time.

DocClox - I think I have to explain myself since my English is limited. When I said dead, I didn't think of zombies, ghosts and similar, I was thinking on the corpse, NPC's that my PC just killed. I would be thrilled and I will adore you if you can add something like menu in which the player can choose between consensual and aggressive sex with switching the animation possibility when wants to do necrophilia.

And here is my personal opinion which you don't have to take into consideration at all: I'm tired of the spell. Too many mods using spells for activating something. I prefer box menu; when pressing enter in the body (let say in a sneaks mod like Puppet Masters have) you got a box with options: sex or search the body. You see, since Defeat necrophilia is currently broken, I'm using Puppet Master's necrophilia. It works fine. The only problem with that mod is it has only one animation (missionary rouhg) or something like that.

Why I'm bothering you with this. Let me just briefly explain myself. Let's say that I'm playing as a female and I'm on the field with my follower. Then, we met a group of bandits. So the fight starts, and my follower were a faster than me and she kills a handsome male bandit that I wanted to rape. So, then I want to have my female PC to suck his cock or do some other sex act in necrophilia mod. Since no other (necrophilia integrated) mods offer animation switching, I thought that adding a possibility of animation switching might be good. As I said earlier, I think your mod had that option before, because you're the first one that came out with necrophilia.

Thank you for at least reading this post.

No problem.

Updated to the latest sexlab (long overdue) and tweaked the script to add heath rather than resurrect. That gets me an animation, but something else is going on and the game crashes. Leave it with me :)

You're quite right about the MCM menu - you can choose between aggressive and loving. I take it you'd prefer to keep the aggression level if there's a conflict? There don't seem to be any aggressive lesbian animations (hard to imagine how that would work, really) so I'm guessing most people would prefer to see aggressive strap-on action to a non-aggressive scene. I mean, assuming they chose aggressive anyway.

Not sure about the non-spell thing. I always thought of this as something a preverted conjuror (Arondil! Come on down!) might get up to rather than an innate player power. (Unless what you want is to actually have sex with a non-reanimated corpse. I don't we have support for that.) I might look at adding an activation option for corpses, but I don't think that's going to be a priority.

I'll certainly see about fixing the necro spell though :)

[edit]

Some interesting edits that I probably didn't intend as well, looking at this thing with TES5Edit. Cleaning them doesn't help though...

Thank you very much doxs. As for the animations, No, I don't prefer aggressive (only anal reverse cowgirl :):P ), I prefer consensual sex even if it's about raping, so that my female PC can choose to do a blowjob if she wants. There is one blowjob animation in aggressive area (skullfuck) that I like to use.

What about using a shout instead of spell since you think that box menu is not a good thing?

I would be very happy to see your mod upgraded.

sounds like you have a missing master file. The mod loads OK, it's just the "necromancy" spell that's broken. As for the CTD on Necromancy, I'm looking at it

I'm using the updated Sexlab 158.b Beta 2 to be precise and turned off all mods and just the req ones and started skyrim with no mods then just sexlab and necro and started skyrim saw the menu then CTD. Tried again with no mods with just skyrim (skyrim.esm/update.esm/sexlab.esm) and no CTD. 

So i just got this mod and im haveing some trouble with it, everytime a ressurect an NPC the sex doesent start, my character just lowers their hands and then everything just continues like i never cast the spell at all, samething with the dialog option varient. Now normaly id think i just messed up the install or something but i have estrus skyrim aswell and everything for it works fine. One more thing i should add is, i have SexLab Matchmaker and it has the same issues as im having with this mod. Help please?

Doc if you are still working on this could I make a request.

For the spell idles set it to one of the following (the wait part before you can talk to the dead npc).

When casting on a male (from a female player) set the enchanting animation to the Laying down hand job.

So it would be something like the NPC is on the ground and the PC is stroking the NPC member with an enchanted hand (IE spell glow).

When casting on a female (from male or female player) set the enchanting animation to the fisting animation or something (if there is a foreplay animation then use that though). Again with the hand having the enchantment glow.

Now I'm not sure what would happen if you called on those animations and the npc was dead though as it may break thing further.... but it would add to the immersion. 

Then again I haven't played with this mod, yet :cool:

It will give me something to do this afternoon....

Ghost works quick and the revive has the long drawn out talking...

All in all it works well...

I also enabled QAYL but I haven't been at a point where I can try that one out...

Been busy playing with the stickybomb and tele-frag mod's from steam workshop (they are a blast).

New version up folks!

The necrophilia spell seems to work now. Some odd alignments and energetic dismounts, but at least it doesn't CTD (at least not on this machine).

You can fix the positioning oddities by cycling to the next then previous aminations.

Loving/aggressive selectors are still supported. No shouts or handjob animations yet, sorry.

Latest SexLab is Required. 1.58b or it won't work.