Well, currently zombie paramour has three times the duration of a standard zombie, but almost no health. On the plus size, they don't turn to ash afterwards, so you can re-animate them indefinitely.

The way I'm going to re-work it, it should extend all zombie spells and remove the ash effect. But you'll still need dead thrall to get a permanent zombie, and you'll still be limited by the restrictions on summoned creatures generally.

Incidentally, If anyone can explain to me how to apply the zombie shader effects without using a reanimate spell archetype, there are a few other things I might try. For instance, it could be fun to have locations where you could keep perma-zombies that don't count against your limit. Currently I have to use reanimate though, which means that the limits automatically apply.

Question: When I reanimate people and walk into a different cell, my zombie doesn't follow (vanilla). Does Necro have that same issue? I hate reanimating someone, walking into a different cell, and hearing people say "That magic looks dangerous. Keep your distance", when there's no one with me. It's just silly. It really sucks when I use 'dead thrall', because then it's permanent.

Hi there,

sry for this question..but can somebody tell me how to install and use this mod?

At first i tryed to just copy and paste the files into the Skyrim mainfolder. Was it correct?

As next..cuz it says: "...adds 3 spells.." there are now 3 new spells available or does it overwrite 3 existing? Sry but never played with necrospells^^

if it adds 3 new, where i can find them?

thanks for the answers :)

no need to answer...dont know why but after the third restart of the game it loads it..^^

Hi there,

sry for this question..but can somebody tell me how to install and use this mod?

At first i tryed to just copy and paste the files into the Skyrim mainfolder. Was it correct?

As next..cuz it says: "...adds 3 spells.." there are now 3 new spells available or does it overwrite 3 existing? Sry but never played with necrospells^^

if it adds 3 new, where i can find them?

thanks for the answers :)

no need to answer...dont know why but after the third restart of the game it loads it..^^

Copying the files to the right place should be enough (and then making sure the esp is selected to run).

The spells don't replace anything, and currently they should just be automatically added to your character (although you might have to wait a minute or two for scripts to catch up for that)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I got a weird bug, female mages in fort amol have male ghosts when I use the ghost spell.

Either that or it's very socially progressive!

Eitherway I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be happening, any ideas if maybe the mod manager messed up the download and put a mesh/texture/something where it shouldn't have?

Also, as a suggestion, maybe include a better animated dead spell that does allow for npc dialogue. It would be nice to have to combine with AP.

EDIT2:Yeah it seems to alternate between a male and female ghost, there's only one corpse here so it's not like I'm hitting something else with the spell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible for Npc to rape PC after PC dies?

I would like this function as well. I have the extended death cam added, so the game doesn't automatically reset after just a few seconds. Could this be something within this mod, or would an entirely new mod have to be developed?

• 4 weeks later...

Not offhand. Mind, currently I'm getting CTDs if I try and run Skyrim without this mod, so I'm not in a good position to investigate at the moment :(

@Peiniger: yeah, I've been away from Skyrim in general and modding in particular for a while. I started a new job and, alas, I just haven't had the time.

• 3 weeks later...

With the Sexlab 1.54 the mod doesn´t work anymore , when i use Ghostspell on a corps my game have ctd.  or the zombiespell and i sad i wont have sex with there my game have  ctd .

Have anyone the same problems .

Try Sexlab Defeat's Necrophillia feature instead.

This mod hasn't been update for half a year now.  Sexlab already move several version already.